Kristi Noem weighs in on report husband lives cross-dressing double life: ‘The family was blindsided by this’

Former Department of Homeland Security chief Kristi Noem is “devastated” by salacious allegations her husband Bryon lives a double life where he cross-dresses and chats online with fetish models.

“Ms. Noem is devastated. The family was blindsided by this, and they ask for privacy and prayers at the time,” Noem’s representatives told The Post.

According to reporting by the Daily Mail, Bryon Noem chatted up women from the so-called “bimbofication” fetish scene, in which adult performers augment their breasts with massive amounts of saline to achieve a “Barbie doll”-like appearance.

Citing “hundreds” of messages purportedly sent by three women from the scene, Noem’s husband enthusiastically praised their heavily augmented appearances, and proclaimed he coveted “huge, huge ridiculous boobs,” according to the Mail.

One photo the Mail claims Bryon Noem shared with the women features him wearing pink hot-pants and a flesh-colored, skin-tight suit.

He appears to have put balloons in his shirt to mimic comically oversized, lopsided breasts – complete with fake protruding nipples.

The Post has not confirmed the details reported by the Mail.

The outlet spoke to national security experts who surmised her husband’s alleged proclivities could have left the former DHS secretary – who was fired last month – vulnerable to potential blackmail.

Keep reading

Female Swimmer Beaten By Male Faces Lifetime Competition Ban For Talking About It

Angie Griffin swims like a woman, a skill that earned her the title of a top ten U.S. Masters Swimming competitor in her age group for more than a decade.

The 46-year-old’s dedication to the sport means Griffin does, as she humbly told The Federalist in a phone interview, “all right” at USMS competitions. At first glance, Griffin’s second-place performance last April in her USMS age division’s national championship breaststroke event seemed to fit that bill.

It wasn’t until after the meet that Griffin realized she was only runner-up because a man took first place.

One year later, instead of focusing on winning at this year’s USMS Spring Nationals in Greensboro, North Carolina, Griffin is gearing up to argue against a lifetime ban from the organization that made her fall back in love with the water for saying men in women’s sports is unfair.”

“I swim for fun,” the Bay Stater said. “I don’t participate in the committees and the making of these policies and the rules. I didn’t know they had little bylaws that they could say, ‘Hey, you’re speaking your mind and using facts for your opinion. So we’re gonna silence you for having a different opinion than us.’”

Keep reading

Justice Department Sues Minnesota for Allowing Boys in Girls’ Sports and Intimate Spaces

The Department of Justice filed a lawsuit against the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) and the Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) on Monday, alleging sex-based discrimination by allowing boys to compete in girls’ sports and use girls’ locker rooms and bathrooms. 

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz is a well-known advocate for these policies, and he infamously signed a 2023 law, directing all public schools to provide free menstrual products to all menstruating students, including trans students, in grades 4 to 12.

The 45-page lawsuit was filed in Minnesota federal court, arguing that the “unfair, intentionally discriminatory practice violates the very core of Title IX of the Education Amendments.”

“Title IX’s core purpose is to ensure that both boys and girls have equal educational opportunities. This includes protecting girls’ equal educational athletic opportunities by recognizing that boys have an inherent biological advantage in sports,” the filing reads, noting male and female athletes have “undeniable physiological differences.”

“But Minnesota casts this aside in favor of so-called “gender identity,” a choice that elevates ideology over biology, fairness, and safety. In open defiance of Title IX’s antidiscrimination protections, Minnesota’s policies and practices create unfair competition, deny girls equal educational opportunities, and expose girls to a hostile educational environment with heightened risks of physical injury and psychological harm.”

It further points to the over $3 billion in federal funding that the Minnesota Department of Education receives annually from the US Department of Education (USDOE), arguing that Minnesota has a duty to comply with USDOE’s regulations implementing Title IX.

The MDE also receives approximately $42.6 million annually from the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and is required to comply with HHS’s regulations implementing Title IX.

Keep reading

Transgender Pedophile Convicted of Raping 4-Year-Old Girl Files Legal Claim Requesting Transfer to Women’s Prison

A man convicted of sexually assaulting a 4-year-old has lodged a legal complaint against the New Jersey Department of Corrections (NJDOC) seeking a transfer from a sex offender treatment unit to the state’s only women’s prison, Edna Mahan Correctional Facility for Women (EMCF). While court records protected the pedophile’s identity, Reduxx can reveal him as Robert Gladulich – though he is listed in DOC records as Samantha Abigail Gladulich.

In 2011, Gladulich pled guilty and was sentenced to a maximum term of 10 years for the aggravated sexual assault of a child which he committed on Christmas Eve of 2010. While limited case details are available, it is known the young victim was the daughter of one of Gladulich’s friends. He was indicted on charges of sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault and child endangerment. In addition to a 10-year prison term and sex offender registration requirement, Gladulich was sentenced to parole supervision for life.

Keep reading

Wait, That’s Why PA House Dems Pulled Their National Women’s Month Resolution

They’re just unserious people. The Democratic Party is so unhinged, illiberal, and has a base to back that up. They’re also terrified of them since we’re dealing with left-wing cultural authoritarians, where any deviation is a political death sentence. Why do you think the party is so paralyzed on transgender issues? Most Americans can answer what a woman is. The average Democrat cannot. In Pennsylvania, they even nuked a resolution honoring National Women’s Month over it.  

I’m not kidding. Pennsylvania Democrats drafted this resolution but ran away like scared wombats when a Republican wanted to attach an amendment clarifying the definition of womanhood. The Democrats then pulled the resolution.

Pennsylvania House Democrats withdrew consideration of a resolution honoring March as “National Women’s Month” after a Republican lawmaker filed an amendment to include the physiological definition of “woman” in the text. 

What was expected to be a quick, symbolic vote instead turned into a brief but telling floor moment, with Republicans forcing the question into the open and Democrats opting to shelve the resolution rather than define “woman” in legislation — leading to an eruption of laughter on the House floor. 

House Speaker Joanna McClinton, D-Southwest Philadelphia, was bringing a rapid-fire succession of bills up for consideration late in Tuesday’s session when she asked the clerk to introduce House Resolution 390. 

The bill, from state Rep. Carol Hill-Evans, D-York, recognized March as Women’s History Month in Pennsylvania. Hill-Evans wrote in her presentation of the bill that it “celebrat[es] the extraordinary accomplishments of women,” which “too often go unacknowledged.” 

Keep reading

Trans-Identified Attorney Goes Berserk in Oklahoma Courtroom, Screams “I Can’t Breathe,” and Demands a Female Officer While Resisting Arrest After Playing the “Trans” Victim Card 

A transgender Oklahoma attorney representing a mother in a bitter child custody battle was arrested after repeatedly clashing with the judge, triggering a chaotic scene that ended with contempt charges, resistance, and a dramatic removal from the courtroom.

According to The Oklahoma Post, attorney Rob Hopkins, who was representing Julie Ann Kramer in an ongoing custody dispute, was taken into custody by order of Judge Laurie Jackson after repeatedly interrupting proceedings and refusing to comply with courtroom decorum.

The viral footage shows Hopkins repeatedly interrupting the judge, smirking at the bench, and eventually throwing a phone in a fit of rage.

The courtroom video began when Hopkins repeatedly spoke over Judge Laurie Jackson, refusing to yield the floor despite multiple warnings.

Judge Laurie Jackson: “Stop, you interrupt me one more time and you are being held in direct contempt of court and you can wipe that smirk off your face.”

Rather than de-escalate, Hopkins continued to argue, insisting the judge was refusing to hear the case properly and challenging the court’s jurisdiction.

At one point, the situation escalated further when Hopkins appeared to knock a phone off the bench, prompting the judge to warn about courtroom conduct as tensions rose.

The situation took an even more bizarre turn when Hopkins suddenly injected identity politics into the confrontation. Instead of acting like a professional, Hopkins attempted to hide behind her identity, suggesting the judge was only being harsh because she is a “transgender attorney.”

Keep reading

Alert: Olympic Committee Steps up to Protect Women, Bans Trans Athletes from Female Events

No man will grab an Olympic medal from a woman under a new policy unveiled Thursday by the International Olympic Committee.

Under the new policy, genetic testing will be required to ensure only women compete in women’s categories, according to The New York Times.

The decision will take effect with the 2028 Olympic Games in Los Angeles.

“As a former athlete, I passionately believe in the rights of all Olympians to take part in fair competition,” IOC president Kristy Coventry, a former gold medal Olympian, said in a statement posted on the IOC website.

“The policy that we have announced is based on science and has been led by medical experts. At the Olympic Games, even the smallest margins can be the difference between victory and defeat,” she said.

“So, it is absolutely clear that it would not be fair for biological males to compete in the female category. In addition, in some sports it would simply not be safe,” she said.

“Every athlete must be treated with dignity and respect, and athletes will need to be screened only once in their lifetime. There must be clear education around the process and counselling available, alongside expert medical advice,” she said.

Keep reading

Louisville pays $800,000 to Christian wedding photographer who challenged pro-LGBT law

The city of Louisville, Kentucky has agreed to a settlement with a Christian wedding photographer who challenged an ordinance forcing her to work at homosexual “wedding” ceremonies, under which the city must pay $800,000 in attorneys’ fees.

Chelsey Nelson, who owns a photography studio in Louisville, sued the city in 2019 over its “Fairness Ordinance,” which stated that businesses cannot deny a customer “full and equal” enjoyment of goods, services, privileges, advantages, or public accommodations on the basis of various attributes, including sexual orientation. It also forbade businesses from publishing communications suggesting such “discrimination.”

According to Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF), which represented her, this meant that Nelson not only had to photograph homosexual “weddings,” but that she could not publicly explain why she wanted to only photograph monogamous male-female unions. The ordinance had not yet been enforced against Nelson, but she filed the preemptive suit to protect herself against future encroachments.

Last October, Western District of Kentucky Judge Benjamin Beaton affirmed past rulings that found the city could not force Nelson to violate her religious beliefs, supported by the U.S. Supreme Court’s 2023 ruling in a separate case that the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protected a Christian web designer’s right not to produce websites for homosexual “weddings.”

On Tuesday, ADF announced Louisville’s agreement to pay the attorneys’ fees, in a settlement notice that confirmed the injunction against the ordinance will remain in effect. 

“The government cannot force Americans to say things they don’t believe,” ADF Senior Counsel Bryan Neihart said. “For almost six years, Louisville officials tried to do just that by threatening to force Chelsey to promote views about marriage that violated her religious beliefs. Louisville’s threats contradicted bedrock First Amendment principles which leave decisions about what to say with the people, not the government. This settlement should teach Louisville that violating the U.S. Constitution can be expensive.”

“Because marriage is so important to me, I’m careful to photograph and blog about each of these solemn ceremonies in a way that reflects my views of marriage,” Nelson has previously explained. She added that her business is willing to serve anyone but cannot serve every wedding and also refuses heterosexual weddings with trivial themes, such as Halloween or zombies.

Keep reading

Finland’s Supreme Court Convicts Parliamentarian for 2004 Church Pamphlet “Insulting” Gay People

Finland’s Supreme Court has found parliamentarian Päivi Räsänen guilty of “hate speech” for “insulting” gay people by expressing her beliefs on marriage and sexual ethics in a church pamphlet from 2004. ADF International, which is supporting Räsänen, has more.

In a narrow 3-2 decision, the Finnish Supreme Court has found parliamentarian Päivi Räsänen guilty of “hate speech” on one charge relating to the expression of her beliefs on marriage and sexual ethics in a 20 year-old church pamphlet. Räsänen has been criminally convicted for publishing the 2004 pamphlet for her church, alongside Lutheran Bishop Juhana Pohjola. The conviction is for “making and keeping available to the public a text that insults a group”. The Supreme Court unanimously acquitted Räsänen for her 2019 Bible verse tweet.  

Räsänen was previously unanimously acquitted on all charges by two lower courts. 

The long serving parliamentarian and former Minister of the Interior has been convicted for “hate speech” under a section of the Finnish criminal code titled “war crimes and crimes against humanity”. The medical doctor and grandmother of 12 was tried in early 2022 and again in 2023 for expressing her beliefs in a 2019 tweet, which included a Bible verse, in addition to a 2019 radio debate and 2004 church booklet.  

After the prosecutor appealed for a third time, the Supreme Court, which heard the case in October 2025, has now ruled on two of the three original charges: concerning the tweet and the church booklet. The Supreme Court was not asked to rule on the radio debate as the prosecution did not appeal it, so Räsänen’s acquittal for the debate stands. 

“I am shocked and profoundly disappointed that the court has failed to recognise my basic human right to freedom of expression. I stand by the teachings of my Christian faith, and will continue to defend my and every person’s right to share their convictions in the public square,” stated Päivi Räsänen after receiving the judgment.

“I am taking legal advice on a possible appeal to the European Court of Human Rights. This is not about my free speech alone, but that of every person in Finland. A positive ruling would help to prevent other innocent people from experiencing the same ordeal for simply sharing their beliefs,” added Räsänen.  

The Court found Räsänen and the Bishop guilty for having “made available to the public and kept available to the public opinions that insult homosexuals as a group on the basis of their sexual orientation”. It held that: “It must be taken into account that the text forming the basis for the conviction did not contain incitement to violence or comparable threat-like fomenting of hatred. The conduct is therefore not particularly serious in terms of the nature of the offence.”

The pamphlet was authored by Räsänen in 2004. The Court convicted her on the basis that: “After a preliminary investigation into the matter was launched in 2019, Räsänen continued to share the article on her own internet and social media pages in 2019 and 2020.”

Keep reading

Portugal Bans Irreversible Sex Change Treatments for Minors and Restores Clinical Criteria in Gender Identity

The Portuguese Parliament has approved in first reading several bills introduced by the Social Democratic Party (PSD), the CDS-PP, and the sovereigntist CHEGA party that substantially modify the gender identity regulations in force since 2018.

The central measure establishes a strict prohibition on puberty blockers and hormonal treatments for any minor under 18 years of age, while requiring the reinstatement of mandatory clinical reports—prepared by psychologists and physicians—for any change in registered name and sex, thereby eliminating the pure self-determination allowed by the previous law.

This reform, driven by the center-right coalition and strongly supported by CHEGA, returns the legal framework to scientific and medical criteria similar to those of the 2011 legislation, prioritizing the protection of childhood against irreversible decisions.

According to the promoters, including CHEGA’s parliamentary leader Pedro Pinto, “changing sex before the age of 18 is inconceivable,” and the measure responds to consultations with parents’ associations and medical professionals, reinforcing the role of families in decisions of this magnitude.

The defenders of the law consider it a measure for the protection of childhood and the reinforcement of the role of families in this type of decisions.The 2018 law, which made Portugal one of Europe’s pioneering countries in allowing gender change by mere personal will without medical requirements, is partially repealed in its most controversial aspects.

Now, legal identity is once again based on clinical evidence and not solely on subjective self-determination. For minors, any hormonal intervention or puberty suppression is prohibited, thus avoiding treatments that, according to accumulated scientific evidence in several European countries, can cause permanent consequences in bone, cardiovascular, and psychological development.

This decision is set within a European context of growing prudence. Countries such as the United Kingdom, Sweden, and Finland have already restricted or suspended these protocols for minors following independent reviews that questioned their long-term safety and efficacy.

In Portugal, the parliamentary right—including the governing formation—has acted responsibly in the face of the gender ideology that for years imposed changes without deep debate or safeguards.

The approval, with 151 votes in favor and 79 against, marks a clear turning point in Portuguese politics and demonstrates that, when the best interests of the child are prioritized, reason and science prevail over ideological dogmas.

Keep reading