Judge Gives Probation to Las Vegas Teen Who Fatally Shot Dad over Taking Away Electronics

A judge ordered probation on Thursday for the teenager who fatally shot his father on December 28 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The accused is 16-year-old Lincoln Peterson. HIs mother said the deadly incident happened after the boy’s family took his electronics away because of his bad grades, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported on Thursday.

His parents reportedly believed he was “sneaking electronics” and a fight erupted.

“The teen said his mother had struck him with a belt, according to an adult certification order. He was running from his parents when he picked up a handgun sitting on top of a dryer and fired backward,” the article read. However, the teenager claimed he was unaware he hit someone.

Keep reading

Senior Israeli Official Arrested In Vegas Pedophile Sting Is Released – And Flies Home

It looks like America’s “special relationship” with Israel may have paid off big for an alleged pedophile: senior official in Israel’s cybersecurity agency was arrested in Las Vegas for allegedly attempting to use the internet to lure a child into sexual abuse, only to be released on bond and somehow allowed to go back to Israel. There’s no indication he was covered by diplomatic immunity. 

Tom Alexandrovich, who helps guide his country’s cybersecurity policy, was representing Israel at Black Hat USA, a professional conference in Las Vegas, when he was one of seven people swept up in a major, multi-agency sting operation earlier this month that targeted people seeking sex acts with minors. According to court records, on Aug 6, the 38-year-old Alexandrovich allegedly committed the felony offense of using computer technology in an attempt to lure a child into sexual abuse. That particular crime encompasses children under 16. The next day, he posted a $10,000 bond at the Henderson Detention Center. 

As the news broke, the office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reflexively denied Alexandrovich had done anything wrong, claiming that “the employee, who does not hold a diplomatic visa, was not arrested and returned to Israel as scheduled.” Subsequently confronted with court records, Israel’s Cyber Directorate said the earlier false statement “was accurate based on the information provided to us,” and that Alexandrovich is now on leave “by mutual decision.” 

It’s not clear why or how he was allowed to return to Israel, which has a reputation as a haven for pedophiles who prey on American children. Citing a Jewish watchdog group, a 2020 CBS News report found that, in just the previous six years, more than 60 Jewish Americans who’d been accused of pedophilia had fled to Israel, taking advantage of Israel’s “Right of Return” law that lets any Jew in the world enjoy instant citizenship. Though these individuals — who include both suspects and convicts — are technically subject to extradition to the United States, Israeli police have been accused of assigning low priority to these cases and — perhaps because of that — US agencies are accused of failing to aggressively pursue extradition.

Keep reading

Israeli cyber official among eight arrested in Las Vegas child predator sweep

Las Vegas police said Saturday that Tom Aleksandrovich, head of a division in Israel’s National Cyber Directorate, was the senior official detained this week during a professional conference he attended on behalf of the Israeli government. He was questioned on suspicion of online pedophilia.

Aleksandrovich was among eight people arrested in a large-scale operation targeting online child predators, led by Las Vegas police, who also issued a public statement about the arrests.

The operation, part of the Nevada Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) task force, included agents from the FBI’s Child Exploitation Task Force, Henderson and North Las Vegas police, Homeland Security Investigations, and the Nevada Attorney General’s office. All eight face felony charges of luring a child via computer for sexual acts. They were booked into the Henderson Detention Center, except one suspect who was booked into Clark County Detention Center.

Aleksandrovich attended the U.S. conference in an official capacity. Authorities said he was released following questioning on Wednesday, returned to his hotel, and flew back to Israel within two days.

Israeli officials emphasized that the incident “has no political implications.” The Prime Minister’s Office, which oversees the cyber unit, said Aleksandrovich was not arrested and returned on schedule:

“The employee informed the unit that during his trip to the U.S., he was questioned by local authorities on matters unrelated to work and returned to Israel as planned. The unit has not yet received further details through official channels. Should additional information arrive, the unit will act accordingly. At this stage, by joint decision, the employee has taken leave to address the matter until it is clarified.”

Keep reading

Las Vegas casino dumps human dealers for computers as soaring prices and Trump boycotts decimate tourism industry

The oldest casino in Las Vegas is replacing all human dealers with electronic table games as soaring prices and tourist boycotts continue to drive visitors away.

The Golden Gate Hotel & Casino is ‘reimagining’ its casino floor and will no longer have live table dealer games, owner and Circa CEO Derek Stevens has revealed.

Although electronic table games have been in casinos around the globe for decades, the Golden Gate will be the first hotel in downtown Las Vegas to completely eliminate human dealers from all of its tables. 

‘We’ve always embraced the future, and now we’re reimagining our casino floor with a high-energy electronic table games pit unlike anything downtown has seen,’ Stevens said in a statement to KLAS.

Although the CEO did not specify what inspired the change, he teased that visitors can expect ‘more excitement, faster gameplay, and all the newest machines’.

Industry experts expect the electronic table games market in the US to grow from $2.7 billion in 2024 to $4.9 billion by 2033, according to a recent study by Market Statsville Group.

Proponents of the tables argue the devices increase accuracy and efficiency, optimize casino floor space, increase revenue and reduce operating costs because they require fewer dealers and pit supervisors than live tables.

All Golden Gate table games members will have the opportunity to pursue roles in other departments or at other hotels in the Circa family.

Keep reading

Vegas 7-Eleven security guard sentenced to 5 to 14 years in prison for killing customer over COVID-19 protocols

A Las Vegas security guard was sentenced to spend between five and 14 years in prison for fatally shooting a customer outside a 7-Eleven convenience store during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Kegia Mitchell tearfully apologized on Thursday after she entered an Alford plea for the August 2020 death of 56-year-old Thomas Martin.

“I didn’t mean to take this man’s life, I did not,” Mitchell cried out in court. “I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart.”

The deal means she doesn’t plead guilty to the murder of Martin but acknowledges that prosecutors may have enough evidence for a conviction, according to KLAS.

Mitchell was tasked with regulating the number of customers permitted into the convenience store in Las Vegas’ northeast section on August 26 when Martin cut the line and attempted to enter.

Martin was blocked and began complaining that Mitchell was refusing to let him in while she had allowed other customers through the checkpoint.

The two began arguing as Martin cursed at the security guard, threatening Mitchell before breaking past and into the store, the outlet reported.

Mitchell grabbed the angry customer and the two shoved each other before she took out a handgun and pointed it at Martin’s face, according to security footage of the incident.

Keep reading

Maui police chief named in Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs lawsuit as alleged co-conspirator

Maui Police Chief John Pelletier is fiercely denying allegations that he was involved in a cover-up linked to Sean “Diddy” Combs.

In a nearly 90-page civil lawsuit filed by Ashley Parham and two unnamed individuals, Pelletier is accused of being hired as security for Combs in 2018.

The suit claims that Pelletier, who at the time was a Las Vegas police captain, posed as a sheriff deputy in California and responded to an alleged gang rape involving Combs.

The alleged victim claims that Pelletier instructed her to go home and offered no help or medical care.

The woman claims Pelletier gave an envelope to a neighbor, which she believed to be full of cash.

She claims Pelletier later took her and another plaintiff at gunpoint to his home, restrained them, refused to let them call an attorney, and made various moves to cover up the kidnapping.

In a statement, Maui County Mayor Richard Bissen requested that the Maui County Police Commission put Pelletier on administrative leave while the investigation remains ongoing.

The statement reads as follows:

“On March 7, 2025, and was filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California in the case of Ashley Parham v. Sean Combs (Case No. 3:24-cv-07191-RFL).

This amendment includes multiple new defendants, one of whom is Maui Police Chief John Pelletier.

The original complaint, filed on October 15, 2024, did not name Chief Pelletier.

While the allegations in the amended complaint remain unproven, they are serious in nature and involve claims of alleged criminal conduct.

As with any such legal matter, due process must be observed, but the existence of these allegations alone presents concerns regarding public trust and the effective functioning of the department.

There is precedent within the County of Maui government for placing appointed officials on leave while allegations against them are investigated.

This approach does not constitute a presumption of guilt but ensures that the individual in question is not in a position that may compromise the integrity of the office while the matter is under review.

The County of Maui Charter requires appointed officers to uphold the highest ethical standards to maintain public confidence in local government.

Given the gravity of the allegations, I recommend that the Maui Police Commission place Chief Pelletier on administrative leave pending further investigation.

Additionally, I urge the Commission to conduct its own independent review rather than waiting for the resolution of the federal case.

Taking proactive steps will demonstrate the County’s commitment to transparency, accountability, and ethical governance.”Mayor Richard Bissen

Keep reading

‘They slaughtered us like fish in a barrel’—citizen reporter exposes Vegas massacre coverup…

The 2017 Las Vegas massacre is one of the deadliest mass shootings in US history—yet, it’s also one of the most mysterious and tightly guarded. Officially, we’re told that 64-year-old Stephen Paddock acted alone, firing over 1,000 rounds into a packed music festival crowd from his Mandalay Bay hotel suite. He slaughtered 60 people and injured hundreds more before turning the gun on himself.

That’s the “official story.”

Just 10 days ago, Glenn Beck released a video on this very topic. FBI whistleblower Steve Friend sat down with Glenn and shared his theory on what really went down with the Las Vegas shooter: “I think that Stephen Paddock was probably working with some government agency, was selling weapons to a terrorist organization, laundering it through the casino…and then, he happened to sell to the wrong people who perpetuated the attack at that moment.”

But after nearly seven years, a lot of big questions linger. No clear motive was ever established, the timelines don’t add up, key evidence mysteriously disappeared, and the media suddenly dropped the story just two weeks after the massacre. Put it all together, and it reeks of something bigger—like the American people are being kept in the dark. Again…

Enter Mindy Robinson, an actress, model, citizen investigative journalist, and Las Vegas local who has spent years investigating the massacre and the deep-seated corruption swirling around it. Mindy has uncovered a disturbing web of government cover-ups, shady law enforcement officials, and a political power structure that’s been working overtime to keep the truth buried from you.

In a powerful X post, Mindy is exposing links between key players involved in the shooting, their ties to corruption in Nevada, and how this case—like so many others—has been swept under the rug.

So, what really happened that night in Vegas? And why does the government seem more interested in burying the story than solving the crime?

Keep reading

FBI Confirms Cybertruck Bomber Matthew Livelsberger Sent Shocking Email Claiming China’s ‘Gravitic Drones’ Threaten U.S. East Coast, Warning of Impending Attack

The FBI has verified the authenticity of an email sent by Matthew Livelsberger, the individual behind the recent Tesla Cybertruck explosion outside the Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas.

In the email, Livelsberger alleged that China has deployed advanced “gravitic drones” capable of launching attacks along the U.S. East Coast.

“We have confirmed that the document that [Livelsberger] sent to the podcast, we know that he was the one that sent that document,” said FBI Special Agent Spencer Evans, adding they have not yet addressed “into what’s legitimate, what’s not.”

Investigations also revealed that Livelsberger utilized artificial intelligence tools, including ChatGPT, to plan the attack.

He sought instructions on calculating the amount of explosives needed and how to purchase a phone without revealing his personal information.

Keep reading

Cybertruck Explosion In Las Vegas, Truths And Mysteries

The strange manifesto of Michael Livelsberger the Cybertruck bomber in Las Vegas posted by Sean Ryan who has mysteriously now gone into hiding due to death threats is a curious matter that has got my attention.

It is interesting that the FBI has been so forthcoming in releasing so much more information than usual involving this case. So much so that it sparks curiosity as to whether they want the public to be aware more so than normally about information that was also widely distributed, i.e., from Sean Ryan of the Sean Ryan Show, a well-followed podcaster.

The narrative and information from the FBI presents an acknowledgement that the manifesto found in the truck and released by Sean Ryan are similar and may indeed be authentic, but cautions that this is not yet confirmed as their conclusion.

It is also important to note that certain aspects of this case are beyond disturbing and in dispute as per the family and known close associates of Mr. Livelsberger. Family members seem either in denial or acknowledge the fact that they are beyond shocked that he would commit suicide as a part of this incident, however that is a common type of feedback from the family members of persons who have perpetrated such acts.

The manifesto itself speaks of the recent drone activity and accuses China of being behind it in some way. It also speaks of a “gravitic propulsion system” that only the United States and China have technology to engage. This is where the question of why this manifesto is so readily available comes into play, and is questionable in my opinion.

Why would the FBI almost immediately authenticate this as truth instead of vehemently deny it as they always do instead of revealing some truth of the sinister practices of such top secret experiments and technological advances?

As to whether anti-gravity experiments exist, I for one have knowledge they do. Many others do as well. It is well known that mostly censored and debunked individuals, some more well-known than others, have come forward with this information for some 40 years now. Some you may remember Bob Lazar, Dr. Steven Greer, Milton Cooper and Philip Corso, just to name a few. There have also been whistleblowers from the military who have shared stories during their lives and retirement or on their deathbeds that have acknowledged various covert projects involving military operations involving the study of reverse-alien engineering, leading to the conclusion that the US military is indeed in the possession of alien crashed air vessels. The sites that these items could exist include the areas of New Mexico and Nevada where aerial phenomena have long been questioned to exist; the authentication of which remains un-proven and has long been deemed to be conspiracy theory.

You and I both know the many formerly deemed conspiracy theories that have been brought to light as truth over the years. Such is largely done so by the vehement persistence of those who value truth and transparency above all other noise. Some who have even given their own lives for that cause? To those patriots who have given their lives to expose the truth, to those who are victims of the abuse of power, I give my most sincere respect.

Let us give our attention to some of what is written in Mr. Livelsberger’s supposed manifesto and take what is there with a grain of salt.

Keep reading

Soldier who exploded Cybertruck in Las Vegas did not show any ‘concerning behavior’ before leave request: Army

The driver who exploded a Tesla Cybertruck in front of the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas on New Year’s Day did not display any “concerning behavior” at the time he was granted personal leave from his station in Germany, a U.S. Army spokesperson said.

“Master Sgt. Matthew Livelsberger had access to and used the POTFF [Preservation of the Force and Family] program; he did not display any concerning behaviors at the time, and was granted personal leave,” Brig. Gen. Amanda Azubuike, Chief of Public Affairs, said in a statement to Fox News. “All relevant records were provided to the FBI as the lead investigative agency.”

The newest information that the 37-year-old Army Green Beret did not display “concerning behavior” came after the FBI and the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) revealed that Livelsberger likely suffered from PTSD.

Keep reading