DOJ Continues To Refuse Handing Over Audio Recording Of Special Counsel’s Interview With Biden

The Department of Justice (DOJ) stands its ground on its refusal to surrender the audio recording of Special Counsel Robert Hur’s interview with President Joe Biden to the House Oversight Committee.

Reps. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and James Comer (R-Ky.), chairmen of the House Judiciary and Oversight Accountability committees, warned Attorney General Merrick Garland that he would hold him in contempt of Congress unless he handed over the recording of Mr. Hur’s interview stemming from a probe into President Biden’s alleged mishandling of classified information.

In the letter, signed on April 25, Assistant Attorney General Carlos Felipe Uriarte told Mr. Jordan and Mr. Comer that despite the committees’ threats of contempt proceedings, the DOJ has adequately responded and sees no reason to give the audio to the committees.

“We have repeatedly invited the Committees to identify how these audio recordings from law enforcement files would serve the purposes for which you say you want them,” the letter stated.

“We have also repeatedly urged the Committees to avoid unnecessary conflict and to respect the public interest in the Department’s ability to conduct effective investigations by protecting sensitive law enforcement files.”

Mr. Uriarte said the DOJ has already complied with the committees’ request by providing Mr. Hur’s report and testimony in addition to transcripts of the interview.

“This is consistent with our strong record of cooperation this Congress,” Mr. Uriarte said.

The committees have failed to articulate “a legitimate congressional need” for the audio recordings, which Mr. Uriarte said the DOJ is withholding to protect “the confidentiality of law enforcement files.”

Keep reading

NY District Attorney Sandra Doorley Flees Police During Traffic Stop — Asserts She is Exempt from the Law Due to Her Position as DA

District Attorney Sandra Doorley is at the center of controversy following a traffic stop where she appeared to leverage her status as Monroe County’s DA to evade law enforcement procedures.

The incident, captured on an officer’s body-worn camera, shows Doorley dismissing the reason for the stop and insinuating her legal authority would nullify the traffic violation.

Doorley was recorded going 55 mph in a 35 mph zone on Monday evening on Phillips Road. Instead of pulling over, Doorley continued driving to her residence on Fallen Leaf Terrace, about a mile away, while an officer followed with active lights and siren.

The video, released by the Town of Webster, depicts a defiant Doorley who, at several points during the encounter, reminded the officers of her position.

Doorley argued she had been on a call with Webster Police Chief Dennis Kohlmeier to assure the police officer she was not a threat. However, the video shows her using her phone to demand Kohlmeier convince the officer to leave her be.

The encounter escalated when Doorley refused to provide her ID, instead handing the officer her phone with Kohlmeier on the line.

“Listen, I know the law better than you. Would you just leave? Would you just leave me alone?”

“I don’t really care. I don’t really care. You know what? If you give me a traffic ticket, that’s fine. I’m the one who prosecutes it.”

Keep reading

Alleged Honeypot Operation Disclosed In Atlanta Targeting GA Legislators, Lobbyists

Since the 2020 presidential election, rumors of blackmail activity to compromise and control American politicians have swirled as citizens question the lack of action by legislators against criminal activity at the Federal, state, and local level.

Speaker of the House Mike Johnson has only recently been confronted by Georgia Congressman Marjorie Taylor Greene over his bewildering change of heart over aid to Ukraine.

MTG asked very bluntly on global independent journalist Tucker Carlson’s network if Johnson was compromised.

The Jeffrey Epstein affair has been well-publicized as an intelligence operation to blackmail politicians and other elites in order to control behavior. The Epstein ‘client list’ has somehow never been released.

Georgia GOP officials have recently brought information to The Georgia Record that such an operation allegedly is and has been underway in Atlanta for some time, with the intent to blackmail powerful people working in the Georgia state government.

An interview conducted yesterday started with witnesses describing conversations in early 2024 wherein GA GOP Chair Josh McKoon admitted that certain MAGA officials were a problem, but then took a shocking turn.

As the interview progressed, the witnesses disclosed that in a conversation with Chan Jones, 8th District GOP Chairman, Jones stated that a “honeypot” operation was operating in Atlanta designed to ensnare and compromise legislators and lobbyists.

Jones allegedly also mentioned that David Cross and Brian Pritchard would be gone by the state convention.

Georgia citizens Tim Waters and Bill Richardson agreed to the interview given the current attacks targeting GA GOP ‘MAGA” officials Brian K. Pritchard, Susan Opraseuth and David Cross by GOP leadership.     

The information on Chan Jones’ statements came as they described a meeting of more than an hour and a half which occurred Jan 6th, 2024. 

Keep reading

Pharma companies ‘bribed NHS doctors to use infected blood products’ that gave patients HIV and hepatitis C

Pharmaceutical companies have been accused of bribing NHS doctors to use infected blood products that gave people HIV and hepatitis C in the 1970s and 1980s.

NHS hospitals were offered money to buy blood products from US pharma giants, who were known to have paid high-risk donors for their plasma, the Telegraph has reported. 

Around 1,250 people with haemophilia were infected with HIV and another 5,000 contracted hepititis C after they were given the blood-clotting drug Factor VIII. 

Now a letter dated from January 1981 reveals that St Thomas’ Hospital in London was offered £8,500 (around £41,000 today) in rebates for buying Factor VIII made in the US. 

The letter – which has been published in the book The Poison Line by Cara McGoogan – shows that doctors were offered to purchase four million units of Factor VIII produced by Bayer and Baxter Healthcare in return for monetey incentives.

Jason Evans, director of the campaign group Factor 8, told the Telegraph: ‘Doctors were literally offered cash to use dangerous products.

‘In my opinion, on behalf of the pharmaceutical companies, this basically amounts to bribery.’

The haemophilia centre at St Thomas’ – run by Dr Geoffrey Savidge – was known to have some of the highest rates of Factor VIII use per patient in the UK, according to Professor Edward Tuddenham.

The leading haematologist and emeritus professor at the Royal Free in London said: ‘Dr Savidge was known for years for using American concentrate. He had very well-equipped laboratories.’

Although Dr Savidge died in 2011, an earlier inquiry in 2007, found that ‘he used almost exclusively commercial products but he shouldn’t have done.’

Around 3,000 people died due to the infected blood scandal in the 1970s and 1980s which has been dubbed the biggest treatment disaster in NHS history. 

Keep reading

The Biden White House is Angry at the Liberal New York Times for Not Being Loyal Enough

Joe Biden and the Democrat party get special treatment from about 99 percent of the media but apparently, it still isn’t enough.

People at the Biden White House are angry at the New York Times for not being loyal enough. They actually think that the incredibly liberal newspaper is too biased against them and too nice to Trump.

This claim is positively delusional. The media bends over backwards to not report negative news about Biden while demonizing Trump constantly.

What this really shows is that people in the Biden camp are sensitive and scared.

NewsBusters has details:

The comical tale of liberal eating themselves began with a seemingly innocuous mix-up between a Times reporter not on the White House beat being unaware with how to attribute quotes from a junior White House press aide becoming a hissy fit that resulted in the Times temporarily being kicked off the administration’s “‘tier one’ email list for background information about various briefings and other materials”.

“Biden’s closest aides had come to see the Times as arrogant, intent on setting its own rules and unwilling to give Biden his due. Inside the paper’s D.C. bureau, the punitive response seemed to typify a press operation that was overly sensitive and determined to control coverage of the president,” Stokols explained.

Stokols further summarized his tome as based on “interviews with two dozen people on both sides” about “the relationship between the Democratic president and the country’s newspaper of record — for years the epitome of a liberal press in the eyes of conservatives” that’s become “remarkably tense, beset by misunderstandings, grudges and a general lack of trust.”

Keep reading

Retailer Retaliation: Mega-Stores Use Government to Weaponize Political Power

Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, employing nearly half of the U.S. private sector and accounting for nearly two-thirds of all new American jobs for the last two decades.

While their impact is unquestionable, the challenges small business owners face continue to arise at every turn, especially as giant corporate mega-stores wield considerable influence and resources – or in this case, harmful legislation.

Through their credit card bill, Senators Dick Durbin (D-IL) and Roger Marshall (R-KS) are proposing to alter the credit card routing system to, as they claim, “boost competition.” In reality, it will fundamentally alter our current safe, secure, and hassle-free system by introducing untested alternative networks. They claim the use of such networks will allow retailers to cut costs and in turn pass these savings on to consumers.

But recent research findings from the University of Miami show otherwise. The report found that consumers and small business owners will not benefit from this bill at all; rather, they will bear the brunt of the bill’s fallouts, all while Durbin and Marshall’s mega-store allies, like Walmart and Target, will gain millions.

According to the study, America’s top 100 retailers could see a benefit of nearly $3 billion, with $1.2 billion going to the top five largest retailers alone. So, where do businesses with less than $500 million in sales fit in?

The report shows that mom-and-pop shops would not only miss out on benefits – they would also lose out on their own rewards. Small business operators receive roughly $12 billion in credit card rewards when they make purchases on their own forms of credit.

This bill jeopardizes credit card rewards programs that both businesses and consumers heavily rely on. By skyrocketing costs and threatening these heavily-relied on cash back, points and rewards programs, already struggling Americans would feel an even tighter financial strain.

This legislation is just another way for corporate mega-stores to benefit, while already struggling business owners and consumers pay the price.

Keep reading

COVER-UP EXPOSED: Judge Cannon Unmasks Redacted Documents Revealing Biden White House Direct Ties to Mar-a-Lago Raid, Jack Smith Investigation

Judge Aileen Cannon on Monday ordered key evidence in Jack Smith’s classified documents case to be unredacted.

The newly unredacted documents revealed Biden’s White House had direct ties to the Mar-a-Lago raid. The Biden Regime was also directly tied to Jack Smith’s investigation despite claims to the contrary from US Attorney General Merrick Garland.

Before with redactions: Jack Smith wanted to hide the fact that the National Archives had several conversations with the Biden White House.

Unredacted: On May 5, 2021, less than 5 months after the end of President Trump’s term, NARA General Counsel Gary Stern sent an internal email attaching a draft letter to President Trump’s PRA representatives. Stern noted that he “had several conversations” with WH…”

Keep reading

Scientific American Claims It Is “Misinformation” That There Are Just Two Sexes

Scientific American has published a piece claiming that “misinformation,” such as the notion that there are only two sexes, is “being used against transgender people” and in order to target “gender-affirming medical care.”

The article states that there are three types of “misinformation,” and they are “oversimplifying scientific knowledge, fabricating and misinterpreting research, and promoting false equivalences.”

The piece asserts that “Many of the arguments against trans rights center on the idea that transness itself is not legitimate—that there are just two sexes, period.”

There are only two sexes though.

It then turns to ‘scientist’ Simón(e) Sun, a self described trans(sexual) ándrógýne \ (neuro)biologist, pronouns in bio person and notes “You describe this idea as ‘sex essentialism.’ Can you explain that term, and talk about how it shapes the debate.”

They/she then states “Essentialism is the idea that you can take any phenomenon that is complex and distill it down to a particular set of traits. In the case of sex essentialism, the idea is that you can sufficiently describe sex by a few particular characteristics. In this debate, it used to be chromosomes, now it’s gametes (egg and sperm cells).”

Yeah, that is biology 101 and no matter how many times they/she says it’s changed and that anyone who doesn’t agree is a ‘transphobe’, it hasn’t.

Keep reading

Minnesota Democratic state senator jailed after being accused of breaking into home

That’s not constituent service.

A Minnesota state senator was arrested early Monday on suspicion of first-degree burglary — hundreds of miles from her home turf.

Nicole Mitchell, a 49-year-old first-term Democrat who reps the Twin Cities suburbs of Woodbury and Maplewood, was taken into custody after a homeowner called police in Detroit Lakes — 220 miles to the northwest — to report an intruder, according to local reports.

Mitchell, a former TV and radio meteorologist and a commander in the Air National Guard, was booked into the Becker County Jail, where she remained as of Monday afternoon, according to online records.

Becker County Sheriff Todd Glander told The Post that he expected a criminal complaint against the lawmaker to be filed Tuesday.

A spokesperson for the Minnesota Senate Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party said in a statement the party was “aware of the situation and has no comment pending further information.”

Currently, Democrats hold a 34-33 majority in the 67-member Minnesota Senate.

The chamber’s Republican leader, Mark Johnson, said in a separate statement: “The public expects Legislators to meet a high standard of conduct. As information comes out, we expect the consequences to meet the actions, both in the court of law, and in her role at the legislature.”

Keep reading

Geopolitics of human trafficking: How Western regime-change operations enable criminal activities

The slave trade in Ukraine has become one of the most serious problems of our time. Since the 2014 coup d’état, Kiev has been a key player in modern slavery, particularly for human trafficking and sexual exploitation networks. The political and social instability that has affected the country since the Western-led regime change operation is one of the main factors for the growth of such human rights violations.

A recent investigative report published by the Foundation to Battle Injustice showed in details the seriousness of the slave trade in Ukraine. According to the organization, Kiev has become one of the main global hubs in the human trafficking market, with free exploitation and circulation of irregular workers – in addition to the well-known trafficking of women and children in the predatory sex market.

The study points out that more than 300,000 Ukrainians were victims of the slave market between 1991 and 2021. This situation, however, has deteriorated even further since Vladimir Zelensky came to power. It is estimated that since the beginning of Zelensky’s government, more than 550,000 Ukrainians have been enslaved. These numbers are alarming and place Ukraine as one of the main agents of human trafficking in the entire world.

In its report, citing sources familiar with the topic and several insiders, the Foundation exposed how the slave trade in Ukraine is not limited to the exploitation of Ukrainian citizens. Since 2021, two reception centers for refugees from Africa have been operating in Ternopil. These facilities were used not only for receiving migrants but also for selling them on the European black market. An alleged member of the Ukrainian Presidential Cabinet, on condition of anonymity, reported to investigators that the organizer of the Ukrainian human trafficking network is Ruslan Stefanchuk, current chairman of the Verkhovna Rada.

Keep reading