Maricopa County Recorder Finds 137 Illegal Voters, Refers 60 Non-Citizens to be Prosecuted for Voting as Democratic Arizona Secretary of State Whines Over Kristi Noem’s Visit to Arizona and Claims Illegals Can’t Vote

While Democrats claim that illegal aliens can’t vote in elections because it’s already illegal and they need to sign an affidavit attesting they’re eligible to vote, Maricopa County recently identified over 100 noncitizens who were registered to vote.

While investigating a voter registration glitch that occurred in the state’s Motor Vehicle Division voter registration system, which, for nearly 20 years, allowed individuals who received a driver’s license before 1996 to vote without citizenship verification, the County Recorder’s office said it identified 137 non-citizens who were registered to vote.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported on this issue, which surfaced in September 2024, just months before the 2024 election. The massive “error” allowed anybody who received a driver’s license before 1996 to vote without citizenship verification, and left nearly 100,000 voters with no citizenship verification. It was later revealed that the error may have affected more than 200,000 voters.

Arizona executive branch officials, who were fraudulently elected after 60% of voting machines failed Republican voters in 2022, were further caught discussing the error and admitting that the 2020 and 2022 elections were “challengable” as a result.

Nearly half of them, 60, “have voted in prior elections,” according to the Recorder’s office.

Those 60 individuals have been referred for prosecution to the Maricopa County Attorney’s office and the Arizona Attorney General.

This comes after Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem visited Arizona on Friday to deliver remarks in support of the SAVE America Act. Some speculate that the federal government may return to Arizona to investigate the fraud in the state’s elections.

After Noem’s speech in Arizona, where she rebuked the state’s election procedures, Arizona Secretary of State Adrian Fontes attempted to puff out his chest and own Noem with a contemptuous video statement, claiming that Arizona already requires proof of citizenship to vote. “We’ve been doing that for 20 years, maybe not in the Dakotas, where you came from, but we do it here,” he said.

However, this is not true. To vote in Arizona, one simply must check a box saying they are a US citizen. Ironically, the Secretary released the following video on the same day that Maricopa County found the illegal voters!

Keep reading

Neighbor Says One Dead and Three Detained After SWAT Team Raids Home as Part of Nancy Guthrie Investigation

A dramatic Friday night SWAT raid tied to the kidnapping of 84-year-old Nancy Guthrie ended with one person shooting himself in the head as law enforcement closed in, a neighbor claimed to local media.

According to a Shadow Hills resident who spoke directly to KVOA News 4 Tucson, she witnessed three people being detained during the operation, and says another individual turned a gun on himself.

The statement had not been confirmed or denied by any law enforcement agency as of early Saturday morning.

KVOA reports:

A Shadow Hills resident tells News 4 Tucson that she witnessed three people being detained during a SWAT operation on Friday night. According to an unconfirmed report by a neighbor, another person shot himself in the head.

This comes after a SWAT situation occurred in the Shadow Hills neighborhood on Feb. 13. A man and a woman were detained at the house, and a third person was detained in a traffic stop, according to sources close to the investigation.

A neighbor also spoke to Kevin Posobiec of Human Events, making the same claim.

It is unclear if he spoke to the same neighbor or an additional one.

Keep reading

Arizona AG suggests state’s self-defense laws allow residents to shoot masked ICE agents

Arizona Democratic Attorney General Kris Mayes said during an interview that residents could fire upon ICE agents who are masked if they feel they are in danger due to the state’s laws on self-defense.

Mayes explained that Arizona has a “Stand Your Ground” law that allows people to use lethal force if they believe their life is in danger.

“It’s kind of a recipe for disaster because you have these masked federal officers with very little identification, sometimes no identification, wearing plain clothes and masks,” Mayes said during an interview with 12News.

She said that the “Stand Your Ground” law in Arizona allows residents to use lethal force if they feel like their life is in jeopardy.

“And we have a Stand Your Ground law that says that if you reasonably believe that your life is in danger and you’re in your house or your car or on your property, that you can defend yourself with lethal force,” Mayes said.

Keep reading

REVEALED: Here is the Pivotal Error the Democrat Pima County Sheriff Made that Hampered the Investigation into Nancy Guthrie’s Alleged Abduction for Several Hours

The Democrat sheriff running the investigation into the disappearance of NBC anchor Savannah Guthrie’s mother, Nancy, made a critical error due to his own ego, which has hampered the investigation.

The Daily Mail reported on Friday that the Pima County Sheriff’s Office failed to launch its Cessna aircraft, equipped with high-resolution thermal-imaging cameras, for several hours.

This was reportedly due to a staffing shortage and lack of pilots, thanks to Sheriff Chris Nanos.

The Pima County Sheriff’s Deputies Association president, Sgt. Aaron Crossm, told The Daily Mail that possible pilots for the aircraft were moved to another unit before Nancy’s disappearance.

Fox News secured a statement that the pilot of Pima County’s high-tech search aircraft had been disciplined following an argument with Nanos. He was reassigned to street patrol as a punishment despite appealing the decision to the sheriff.

As a result, the aircraft’s takeoff was delayed by several hours after Guthrie was reported missing around noon Sunday.

“Three hours in a search for a vulnerable adult is an eternity,” a law enforcement source told Fox News.

The aircraft was eventually launched at 5 pm.

The Pima County Deputies Organization criticized the decision to reassign the pilot and noted that it was part of a pattern of failed leadership decisions by Nanos.

While failing to launch the aircraft on time was the biggest error Nanos was responsible for, there was another inexcusable one during the search for Nancy Guthrie.

According to the Arizona Republic, Nanos admitted that his department released Guthrie’s home as a crime scene too quickly, then returned days later to recover additional evidence.

Nanos said that the scene should have remained secured longer, and other agencies should have been called in earlier.

Keep reading

Third U.S. State Introduces Legislation Designating mRNA Injections as Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction

Tennessee State Senator Janice Bowling has just filed Senate Bill 1949, the “mRNA Bioweapons Prohibition Act,” prohibiting the manufacture, acquisition, possession, or distribution of mRNA injections and products—punishable as a Class B felony under Tennessee’s weapons of mass destruction statute.

Just last week, Arizona Representative Rachel Jones Keshel introduced HB 2974amending existing statutes to designate modified mRNA injections as biological agents and weapons of mass destruction, and that their manufacture, possession, or distribution may be prosecuted as terrorism, carrying penalties up to life imprisonment if a violation results in death.

Credit to Dr. Joseph Sansone for drafting the “mRNA Bioweapons Prohibition Act,” now filed in three states.

There are now multiple legislators, international bodies, and peer-reviewed scientific publications declaring that mRNA injections constitute biological or technological weapons of mass destruction:

It’s only a matter of time before these dangerous products are outlawed.

Keep reading

Savannah Guthrie’s mom’s disappearance now being investigated as crime: ‘She did not leave on her own’

The mysterious disappearance of “Today” show host Savannah Guthrie’s mom is now being investigated as a crime, authorities said Monday — citing “suspicious” circumstances at the 84-year-old woman’s home.

Nancy Guthrie was last seen around 9:45 p.m. Saturday at her million-dollar residence in the rural Catalina Foothills area near Tucson, where officials said they found a “very concerning” scene — and some of the grandma’s key personal items were reportedly left behind, including life-saving medicine.

“We know she didn’t just walk out of there. She did not leave on her own,” Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos said at a press conference Monday.

He refused to elaborate further on exactly why cops think a crime was committed, saying, “It would be inappropriate at this time.”

But authorities said they recovered Nancy’s cellphone and are combing through it for possible clues — while a source told the Daily Mail that the missing woman left behind other basic crucial personal items, too.

“Her stuff was left behind at the house: keys, ID, purse, phone, everything,” someone close to the star told the outlet.

The elderly woman also apparently left behind medicine she needs to take daily to survive.

“It’s not a situation where she voluntarily went away because she didn’t take any of the things you would normally take if you voluntarily went out,” the source told the outlet.

Nanos told reporters, “We believe now, after we process that crime scene, that we do, in fact, have a crime scene, that we do, in fact, have a crime, and we’re asking the community’s help.”

Authorities have been searching for the elderly matriarch since she was reported missing by her family late Sunday morning.

Nancy was last seen Saturday night by at least one of her children, who dropped her off at the house, authorities said.

Savannah, who has an older brother and sister, is currently in the Tucson area, officials said.

Keep reading

Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs Disavows Attorney General Kris Mayes’ Calls to Murder ICE Agents, Calls for Mayes to Retract Statements

Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs recently attempted to distance herself from Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes following a TV interview, where the radical left Attorney General suggested that Arizonans can shoot and kill ICE agents under Arizona’s stand your ground law. 

Mayes, who is up for reelection this November after stealing the 2022 election by just 280 votes from now-Rep. Abe Hamadeh, recently suggested in an interview that you could lawfully shoot and kill ICE agents in Arizona.

“You have these masked Federal officers with very little identification, sometimes no identification, wearing plain clothes and masks. And we have a stand your ground law that says that if you reasonably believe that your life is in danger, and you’re in your house or your car or on your property, that you can defend yourself with lethal force,” Mayes said.

“You’re not allowed to shoot peace officers,” she added. “But how do you know they’re a peace officer?”

Mayes further presented a possible legal defense for anyone who shoots an ICE agent, telling 12 News’s Brahm Resnik, “It becomes, did they reasonably know that they were a peace officer?”

Keep reading

Arizona Ballot Measure Seeks To Roll Back Marijuana Legalization

A newly filed ballot initiative in Arizona would repeal of key provisions of the state’s voter-approved marijuana legalization law by eliminating commercial sales, while still permitting possession and personal cultivation.

The “Sensible Marijuana Policy Act for Arizona” is being spearheaded by Sean Noble, president of the political strategy firm American Encore. Paperwork to register the initiative was filed with the secretary of state’s office this month.

This year has seen a series of attempts to roll back adult-use legalization laws, with anti-cannabis activists in Maine recently approved for signature gathering for a similar ballot initiative and a Massachusetts campaign clearing an initial signature threshold for their version that will first put the issue to lawmakers before it potentially heads to the ballot.

The Arizona measure is distinct from those proposals in at least one significant policy area: It would not take away the rights of adults to grow up to six cannabis plants for personal use.

Also, it explicitly preserves components of the law aimed at expunging prior marijuana records.

Like the anti-cannabis proposals in other states, possession would remain lawful if voters chose to enact the initiative—and Arizona’s medical marijuana program would remain intact—but the commercial market for recreational cannabis that’s evolved since voters approved an adult-use legalization measure in 2020 would be quashed.

“For adults that want to consume cannabis, they will be able to do that,” Noble told the Arizona Daily Star.

But the GOP operative—who has worked with Republican legislators on efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act and played a role opposing a failed attempt to legalize for adult use in 2016—said declining revenue and advertising rules he perceives as insufficient to deterring youth use puts the campaign at an advantage among voters.

A findings section on the latest initiative states that “the proliferation of marijuana establishments and recreational marijuana sales in this state have produced unintended consequences and negative effects relating to the public health, safety, and welfare of Arizonans, including increased marijuana use among children, environmental concerns, increased demands for water resources, public nuisances, market instability, and illicit market activities.”

“Arizona’s legal marijuana sales have declined for two consecutive years, resulting in less tax revenue for this state, while some patients have relied on recreational use of marijuana instead of utilizing the benefits of this state’s medical marijuana program,” it says.

Keep reading

U. Arizona professor alleges retaliation for opposing DEI hiring practices

A tenured University of Arizona professor recently filed a lawsuit against the school, alleging retaliation for opposing what he believed were race-based hiring practices tied to “diversity, equity, and inclusion” initiatives.

Professor Matthew Abraham claims the university sanctioned and excluded him from key faculty committees after he raised concerns about DEI hiring policies and sought more information through public records requests.

“This case is not about opposing diversity,” the professor’s attorney with the Liberty Justice Center told The College Fix in a recent email.

“It’s about ensuring that diversity initiatives comply with federal law and that faculty members are not punished for asking hard questions about whether race is being used unlawfully,” attorney Ángel Valencia said. 

Abraham argues in the lawsuit that he made “good-faith complaints” to university officials between 2017 and 2022 about hiring and selection practices that unlawfully favored candidates based on race and other protected characteristics.

As a result, Abraham was removed from the university’s Committee on Academic Freedom and Tenure and the English Department Academic Program Review Committee, according to the lawsuit. He had previously chaired the academic freedom committee.

Abraham told The Fix in a phone interview that through a public records request, he uncovered staff communications that labeled him and two other professors as “problematic” and having “difficult personalities” in discussions about the academic freedom committee.

“We were trouble for the administration, and we were kind of red lined from being on probably the most important committee in the University, because it deals with tenure denials and dismissals like the one I’m dealing with right now,” Abraham said.

He said that since filing the lawsuit, the university has tried to argue that he misused computer networks, had an affair with a student, and sent harassing emails. 

“It’s my sense that they’re just throwing various things at me to see what might stick,” Abraham told The Fix. “None of this is born out of actual facts.”

Keep reading

Gilbert, Arizona Police Accused of Falsifying Crime Statistics Through Underreporting Revealing Possible Nationwide Trend After 2024 FBI Crime Stats Find Massive Plunge in Violent Crime and DC Police Caught Rigging Data

The town of Gilbert, Arizona, has come under fire and calls for an investigation after a former town councilman alleged during a town council meeting last month that police leadership had “fudged numbers” and underreported crime for more than a decade.

Gilbert is the largest town in the United States and the fourth municipality in Arizona, with nearly 300,000 residents.

In December 2023, the town boasted its ranking as “the second-safest city in America among the 100 largest in the nation,” according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) Uniform Crime Reporting data. However, according to former councilman Bill Spence, based on conversations with current Council Member and former Gilbert Police Department leader Kenny Buckland, Gilbert Police Chiefs have been “manipulating the numbers” to lower reported response times and make the city appear safer.

Spence said during the “communication from citizens” portion of the November 18 town council meeting that Buckland had made “several concerning statements about Gilbert Police Department policies implemented by former police chief Tim Dorn.” Dorn “fudged numbers” and “changed how we do our calls for service” by creating a “Priority Zero” crime category, which cut reported police response times by about 40%, Spence told the Council.

The changes to crime reporting, allegedly made under Tim Dorn, had been “codified by” Chief Mike Soelberg when he succeeded Dorn in June 2017. “And the practice continued until 2023, when the reporting systems no longer allowed for this type of data manipulation,” Spence stated.

Chief Mike Soelberg and Patrick Banger, Gilbert’s outgoing Town Manager, first appointed in August 2011, Spence said, “were made aware of the trouble caused by these policies, yet they continued to report manipulated information.” He continued, “They betrayed our police officers, misled numerous councils, and jeopardized the safety of our residents.”

In closing his speech, Spence demanded “immediate investigation of the town from an outside law enforcement agency.”

“Failure to do so would make this entire council complicit in the conspiracy to cover up misconduct in what may be the biggest scandal in the history of our town.“

Keep reading