President Trump Expected to Announce Foreign Interference in 2020 Election in Thursday Night Speech

President Trump is expected to announce foreign interference in the 2020 election during Thursday night’s speech.

Earlier Monday, President Trump said he will be delivering a speech this Thursday at 9 pm ET.

According to MS NOW, Trump will speak about the newly declassified intelligence.

A White House task force will be releasing classified intelligence documents related to the 2020 election, according to a leak to MS NOW.

Per MS NOW: “A new White House task force reviewing thousands of pages of classified intelligence and law enforcement documents for evidence of irregularities in U.S. elections is expected to begin releasing documents within weeks, two U.S. officials with knowledge of the matter told MS NOW.”

Keep reading

FBI Fires Husband and Wife Analysts Who Refused to Assist Georgia 2020 Election Investigation

The FBI has reportedly fired two intelligence analysts after they refused to participate in the bureau’s investigation into Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.

According to multiple reports, the Atlanta-based analysts, a husband and wife, told colleagues they did not believe the investigation was justified and declined to work on the case.

They were reportedly escorted from the FBI office after refusing the assignment.

The FBI did not confirm the firings but defended its decision.

“The FBI will always investigate credible allegations of matters related to federal elections,” an FBI spokesperson said.

“Every employee at this FBI is to uphold our mission and adhere to our standards, any deviation will not be tolerated.”

Earlier this month, the FBI assigned 260 investigative analysts to assist with its ongoing investigation into the fraud that took place in Fulton County, Georgia, during the 2020 presidential election.

Keep reading

More Than 200 FBI Agents Swarm Fulton County, Georgia, to Investigate 2020 Election Fraud

In what an FBI memo calls a “priority investigation,” 260 FBI agents are “surging” to Fulton County, Ga., to look into possible fraud regarding the 2020 election.  

The Department of Justice (DOJ) served a subpoena in April for the names and personal contact information of everyone in Fulton County who worked on the 2020 election. The request was slapped down by a judge last week. That didn’t stop the the influx of FBI agents from descending on Georgia from offices around the nation to look into more than 700 pieces of evidence, including documents, ballots and tabulation machines, all of which were confiscated in a sweep last January.

The evidence has been stored in Georgia since it was collected.

The agents have a deadline of July 17 to report their findings. 

Fulton County officials believe the new wave of agents is “one of the clearest signs yet of the scope and intensity of the investigation.”

The Operation Mockingbird media mudpuppies at the Associated Press (AP) are still sticking with the narrative that the 2020 election was on the up-and-up:

President Donald Trump and his allies have made false claims that widespread election fraud cost him the 2020 election. Georgia’s votes in the 2020 presidential race were counted three times, including once by hand, and each count affirmed Democrat Joe Biden’s win.

But what the AP refuses to mention is this: How many of those votes were fraudulent? How many were counted repeatedly? How many of the voters are no longer living in Georgia, and how many are no longer living?

complaint was submitted to the state of Georgia on July 8, 2022, suggesting the following:

  1. Irregularities in the Recount that lead to the addition of 16,382 votes to the “Batches Loaded Report” (BLR) of December 3, 2020, to the“certified result,” on December 4, which included 3,125 duplicate ballots and 17,852 votes of unknown provenance – that is, for which no physical ballot was in evidence. 
  2. Additional tabulator results from unreported and unidentifiable tabulators that accounted for 20,713 votes in the November 3rd vote totals.

Keep reading

WE FINALLY HAVE THE EVIDENCE! After Examining Over 155,000 Absentee Envelopes…We’ve Discovered Over 26,000 Absentee Ballots Were Unlawfully Counted In Detroit’s 2020 Election

This is the most important investigative piece I have ever worked on in my 15 years of reporting.

Before I report our findings, I want to thank Yehuda Miller of New Jersey for never giving up on the belief that Detroit’s election was stolen in November 2020.

I also want to thank the brilliant (an understatement) Phani Mantravadi for his tireless contribution to this project. In addition to his patience and guidance on all the technical aspects, he also uploaded and sorted almost a million documents on his Check My Vote website, so that over 100 well-trained volunteers could painstakingly enter the data from each and every envelope into a data field that would create a permanent record of each envelope and tie it to a registered voter. The actual envelope image would then be placed side by side with the voter’s registration and vote history from Detroit’s November and December 2020 Qualified Voter Files.

To be clear: Phani, Yehuda, and I are not working alone on this historic project.

In only 9 months, we’ve created a powerhouse investigative team of all volunteers who are the most dedicated and committed individuals I have ever known. These smart, ambitious, and hard-working Americans from across the country have given up family time, vacations, special events, and stolen personal time from their lives to make this monumental task bear fruit we could only have dreamed of.

It All Started With a Text Message From Yehuda Miller

In September 2025, I received a text from Yehuda Miller telling me that he was in Detroit and asked if we could meet. Little did I know that when I met him, Yehuda Miller would be driving a rented U-Haul truck filled with almost 1 million copies of the absentee ballot applications, absentee envelopes, absentee and in-person ballots, poll books, precinct tapes, and more from Detroit’s 2020 election. Not only did Yehuda possess hard copies of the documents, but he also had electronic files of the scanned documents. Yehuda’s only goal was to ensure that everything he had worked so hard to get would be made public. We couldn’t agree more, which is why we will always report our findings to you, the public, before turning them over to the proper authorities, where investigations often take years to complete and are conducted in total secrecy.

Keep reading

FBI Dramatically Expands Fulton County 2020 Election Investigation, Deploys Hundreds of Analysts to Review Records

The FBI has assigned 260 investigative analysts to assist with its ongoing investigation into the fraud that took place in Fulton County, Georgia, during the 2020 presidential election.

According to an internal FBI memorandum obtained by The New York Times, the analysts have been tasked with completing approximately 708 records checks by July 17th.

The memo describes the operation as a priority for FBI Director Kash Patel. The specific records under review have not been disclosed.

The expanded effort follows the FBI’s raid on a Fulton County election warehouse.

Back in January, federal agents seized more than 600 boxes of election materials, including original 2020 ballots, as part of a Justice Department investigation.

No criminal charges have been filed and federal authorities have released few details about the scope of the investigation.

The FBI and Fulton County officials have so far declined to comment on the latest developments.

Keep reading

Why Did U.S. Election Officials Seek South Korea’s Election Expertise Before the 2020 Presidential Election?

According to the South Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on May 29, 2020, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the National Election Commission (NEC), and the Ministry of the Interior and Safety held a video conference with officials from the U.S. Department of State, the National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS), and the National Association of State Election Directors (NASED).

The participants included:

– Marc Knapper, then Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs;
– Lori Augino, President of NASED;
– Forty-nine state and county election officials affiliated with NASS and NASED;
– Ko Yoon-joo, Director-General for North American Affairs at South Korea’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
– Kwon Sei-joong, Consul General of the Republic of Korea in the United States; and
– Officials from South Korea’s National Election Commission and Ministry of the Interior and Safety.

** Here is a copy of the press release.

According to the official briefing, the American side specifically requested the meeting because it wished to learn from South Korea’s experience conducting a nationwide election during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Keep reading

Iowa Democrat Candidate Apologized for Being ‘White, Cis-Gender’ Woman in 2020 Campaign

A Democrat congressional candidate in Iowa apologized on a previous campaign website for being white and said she “benefited greatly from privilege.”

In 2020, now congressional nominee Lindsay James had a section on her campaign site called “A Confession” in which she addressed her skin color and so-called “privilege,” the Daily Caller reported Wednesday. “I am a white, cis-gender, able bodied, middle class, college educated woman,” the archived site for her Iowa state legislature campaign read.

James’s “confession” continued:

There is no doubt that I have worked hard to get where I am in my life, but I have also benefited greatly from privilege. My personal journey of self-examination as it relates to my own privilege has not been perfect, but I am committed to doing the hard work of honest self-reflection, considering critical feedback when given, and working every day to better myself and use my privilege to advocate for others.

–Rep. Lindsay James (she/her)

James’ website also claimed there was discrimination against LGBTQ people in health care, education, housing, and employment.

The Iowa Capital Dispatch reported Tuesday that “James will face Republican former state Rep. Joe Mitchell in the general election for Iowa’s 2nd Congressional District,” noting that the district “includes Cedar Rapids, Waterloo, Dubuque and Mason City. It has been represented by a Republican since 2021, and is currently held by U.S. Rep. Ashley Hinson, who is not seeking another term to run for the U.S. Senate.”

Keep reading

Trump Says Accountability Is Coming Over The ‘Rigged’ 2020 Election

In a new, wide-ranging interview on “Pod Force One” with Miranda Devine, President Donald Trump is saying out loud what he says a growing body of evidence increasingly supports: the 2020 election was rigged, the people responsible are known, and something is coming for them.

Trump was unambiguous. “We had a rigged election,” he told Devine. “I used to say that a year and a half ago, the election was rigged. And the cameras would literally turn off. Yeah. And the anchor would say, ‘Sir, you’re not allowed to say that.’ Now nobody ever turns off the camera because it’s been proven to be rigged.”

Trump added, “Look at what happened in Georgia. Look at all the stuff that we found out. It was a rigged election. Biden lost in a landslide.”

Trump went further, connecting the consequences of that election and the disasters that followed, including Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which, Trump says, “would have never happened” had he still been in office. And, of course, there was Biden’s border crisis, which resulted in, by Trump’s count, 25 million illegal immigrants into the United States in four years, many of whom, he said, were criminals.

“And fentanyl deaths,” Devine pointed out.

“Yeah. He was the worst president,” Trump argued. “And we were laughed at all over the world as a country. We’re not laughed at anymore. We have the hottest country anywhere in the world.”

Devine pressed him directly on the accountability for what happened in the 2020 election. “So someone has to be punished, though, for that,” she said. “So how do you do that?”

“Well, you don’t have to punish them all,” he said. “I’d rather not get into it. Let’s see what happens. The election was rigged. We know who rigged the election. We know it. We know everything now. You know, we have information that nobody thought was possible. But when you get to office, all of a sudden, people start giving you things.”

Keep reading

Arizona Attorney General Shot Down by AZ Supreme Court in Lawfare Case Against 2020 Trump Electors – Plans to Seek New Grand Jury Indictment

The Arizona Supreme Court has denied Arizona Attorney General’s bid to revive her lawfare against 2020 electors in Arizona after an appeals court dismissed the case, saying Mayes misled and improperly improperly a grand jury. 

In April, 18 individuals, including Trump White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, RNC attorney Christina Bobb, conservative attorney John Eastman, and Trump campaign adviser Boris Epshteyn, were indicted by Kris Mayes’ grand jury for challenging the stolen 2020 election and casting an alternative slate of electors for President Trump.

The charges include nine counts of conspiracy, fraudulent schemes and artifices, fraudulent schemes and practices, and forgery. “Defendants and unindicted coconspirators schemed to prevent the lawful transfer of the presidency to keep Unindicted Coconspirator 1 in office against the will of Arizona’s voters,” Mayes’s indictment alleged. President Trump was named “Unindicted Coconspirator 1.”

But her case fell apart after a far-left judge allowed the defendants to argue that the charges were politically motivated. The same judge later recused himself after he was busted bashing white men and making demands that other judges in Arizona support Kamala Harris against her conservative critics.

A judge later ruled that state prosecutors improperly presented the case to a grand jury and failed to inform jurors of the Electoral Count Act, which dictates the rules of electoral vote counting and exonerates the defendants. An appeals court sided with the lower court judge, refusing even to consider the case in September.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that Mayes sought to revive her case by appealing to the state’s high court last November.

Keep reading

HUGE: Acting AG Todd Blanche Drops NUCLEAR Truth Bomb – “There’s a Ton of Evidence That the 2020 Election Was RIGGED” – CONFIRMS Multiple Criminal Investigations Underway

Finally, after years of gaslighting, lawfare, and corrupt media cover-ups, a top Trump DOJ official has stepped up and dropped the hammer on the biggest political crime in American history.

Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures and delivered a NUCLEAR truth bomb that Democrats, the fake news media, and the deep state have been desperately trying to bury for six long years.

When Bartiromo pressed him on President Trump’s repeated claims that the 2020 election was rigged, Blanche didn’t mince words.

Blanche confirmed that the DOJ is now running multiple criminal investigations into the stolen 2020 election.

Maria Bartiromo:
“She just said that we’re going to find out that President Trump actually did win certain states in the 2020 election. Now, the president says all the time that the election was rigged. What have you done about that? Do you have any evidence that the election was rigged? What can you tell us?”

Acting AG Todd Blanche:
“Well, there’s a ton of evidence that the election was rigged. That’s not something the DOJ needs to tell you about. There’s been evidence about that for many, many years. What I can tell you is that we have multiple investigations going on in Arizona, in Georgia, in Fulton County, Georgia. And that’s exactly what we’re looking at.

By the way, this is very difficult because they’re very good. They’re very good at hiding misconduct and hiding what they’re doing. That’s why we’re very focused on finding out whether the right people voted, whether people who were supposed to vote actually voted, and whether there was one vote cast per voter.

And that’s what we’re doing in multiple states. I expect—and again, people will say to me, ‘How long is it taking? Why is it taking so long?’ The reality, the answer to that, is because it takes a lot of work to uncover what happened in 2020. It takes a lot of good old-fashioned law enforcement police work, which is what we’re doing.

We have great prosecutors working on it as well, and I assure the American people that as soon as we have something to say—whether it’s charges, whether it’s a report, or whether it’s the results of an investigation—the American people will learn about what we uncovered.”

Keep reading