Did Keir Starmer destroy the Assange files, illegally pursue Assange for 14 years, and attempt to destroy Assange’s mind?

After nine years of legal battles, a British judge has finally challenged the wall of secrecy erected by British and Swedish authorities around the legal abuse of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.

Judge Foss, sitting at the London First-Tier Tribunal, has ruled that the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) must explain how it came to destroy key files that would have shed light on why it pursued Assange for 14 years. The CPS appears to have done so in breach of its own procedures.

Assange was finally released from Belmarsh high-security prison last year in a plea deal after Washington had spent years seeking his extradition for publishing documents revealing US and UK war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The CPS files relate to lengthy correspondence between the UK and Sweden over a preliminary investigation into rape allegations in Sweden that predate the US extradition case.

A few CPS emails from that time were not destroyed and have been released under Freedom of Information rules. They show that it was the UK authorities pushing reluctant Swedish prosecutors to pursue the case against Assange. Eventually, Swedish prosecutors dropped the case after running it into the ground.

In other words, the few documents that have come to light show that it was the CPS – led at that time by Keir Starmer, later knighted and now Britain’s prime minister – that waged what appears to have been a campaign of political persecution against Assange, rather than one based on proper legal considerations.

It is not just Britain concealing documents relating to Assange. The US, Swedish and Australian authorities have also put up what Stefania Maurizi, an Italian journalist who has been doggedly pursuing the FoI requests, has called “a wall of darkness”.

There are good grounds for believing that all four governments have coordinated their moves to cover up what would amount to legal abuses in the Assange case.

Starmer headed the CPS when many highly suspect decisions regarding Assange were made. If the documents truly have been destroyed, it will be difficult, if not impossible, to ever know how directly he was involved in those decisions.

Extraordinarily, and conveniently for both the UK and Sweden, it emerged during legal hearings in early 2023 that prosecutors in Stockholm claim to have destroyed the very same correspondence deleted by the CPS.

The new ruling by Judge Foss will require the CPS to explain how and why it destroyed the documents, and provide them unless it can demonstrate that there is no way they can ever be retrieved. Failure to do so by February 21 will be treated as contempt of court.

Keep reading

Migrant who raped sleeping woman avoids deportation after claiming he is ‘bisexual’ and HIS life would be in danger if sent back to Jamaica

The 41-year-old claimed he didn’t know that having sex with a woman who is sleeping was wrong.

The man, who was granted anonymity for his own protection, was sentenced to seven years in jail in 2018 for the rape at a party.

He was released in June 2021 and given a deportation order, with The Home Office branding him a ‘danger to the community’.

But the migrant challenged this because he had been subject to violence in his home country due to his sexuality and that was why he moved to the UK in 2018.

He told the tribunal he was attacked with a ‘metal bar, machete and dogs’. 

The tribunal was also told that an older man he was dating was killed for being gay.

An expert said the migrant would be a ‘target’ if he returned due to his sexuality – but The Home Office said there was only evidence of him dating women in the UK.

The judge ruled the migrant was ‘incentivised not to re-offend by the threat of return to prison’ and he is allowed to stay, according to The Sun.

An application to appeal this decision was rejected in November.

Former security minister Sir John Hayes told the newspaper: ‘This is an insult to every victim.

‘This man should be thrown out of the country.’

The Home Office said: ‘We made the case to deport this individual and lost in the courts.’

It comes after a Syrian became the first UK-bound migrant of the new year to die in the English Channel after being ‘crushed to death’ in an overcrowded small boat.

The unnamed man, who was in his 20s, was in a flimsy dinghy that was launched in the early hours of Saturday from a beach near Calais.

It was full of asylum seekers heading from France to England, but began to collapse in freezing cold seas and so turned back.

‘The boat set off from Sangatte beach,’ said a spokesman for France’s Maritime Prefecture.

‘But a few minutes later, it returned and the group disembarked from the soaking wet boat.

Keep reading

Judge Threatens To Break the UK’s Wall of Secrecy Around Assange’s Persecution

After nine years of legal battles, a British judge has finally challenged the wall of secrecy erected by British and Swedish authorities around the legal abuse of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

Judge Foss, sitting at the London First-Tier Tribunal, has ruled that the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) must explain how it came to destroy key files that would have shed light on why it pursued Assange for 14 years. The CPS appears to have done so in breach of its own procedures.

Assange was finally released from Belmarsh high-security prison last year in a plea deal after Washington had spent years seeking his extradition for publishing documents revealing US and UK war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The CPS files relate to lengthy correspondence between the UK and Sweden over a preliminary investigation into rape allegations in Sweden that predate the US extradition case.

A few CPS emails from that time were not destroyed and have been released under Freedom of Information rules. They show that it was the UK authorities pushing reluctant Swedish prosecutors to pursue the case against Assange. Eventually, Swedish prosecutors dropped the case after running it into the ground.

In other words, the few documents that have come to light show that it was the CPS – led at that time by Keir Starmer, later knighted and now Britain’s prime minister – that waged what appears to have been a campaign of political persecution against Assange, rather than one based on proper legal considerations.

It is not just Britain concealing documents relating to Assange. The US, Swedish and Australian authorities have also put up what Stefania Maurizi, an Italian journalist who has been doggedly pursuing the FoI requests, has called “a wall of darkness”.

Keep reading

Inept ‘Fact Check’ by Science Feedback Shines Further Light on U.K. Met Office’s Junk and Fabricated Temperature Measurements

After a year of damaging revelations about the state of the Met Office’s temperature measuring network, the Green Blob-funded ‘fact-checker’ Science Feedback has sprung to the defense of the state-funded U.K. weather service. It has published a long ‘fact check’ seeking to exonerate practices that have recently come to light including the locating of stations with huge heat corrupted ‘uncertainties’ and the publication of invented data from 103 non-existent sites. Inept is a word that springs to mind. At one point, Science Feedback justifies the estimation of data at the non-existent stations by referring to the hastily changed Met Office explanation for station/location long-term averages. The original and now deleted Met Office webpage referenced station names and provided single location coordinates including one improbable siting next to the sea on Dover beach. This would appear to be a new low in the world of so-called fact-checking – designating copy as ‘misleading’ based on an explanation changed after the article was published.

The first Daily Sceptic article reporting on the existence of 103 non-existent stations can be read here. The second appeared last month here and detailed the unannounced web changes and the obvious cover-up intended to deflect criticism from the invented station data.

Under the verdict “misleading” Science Feedback claims that the average data going back 60 years for stations is not “fabricated” but estimated using “well-correlated related neighbouring stations”. This is said to be a scientific method that is published in peer-reviewed literature. The Met Office discloses it has “relatively few” stations with 30-year data from which long-term averages can be calculated. The distinction between estimated and fabricated is moot. A pundit calling the winner of a sports match before it has taken place is an estimation of the result, and the opinion is no less a fabrication or invention however distinguished the pundit and however well-regarded any peers signalling agreement might be.

Keep reading

Former Labour MP Reportedly Arrested on Suspicion of ‘Sexual Communications with a Child’

Ivor Caplin, a former Labour Party MP and government minister, was reportedly arrested following a ‘paedophile hunter’ group sting.

The former member of parliament for Hove, who served the constituency from 1997 until 2005, was reportedly arrested on Saturday, according to the Daily Mail.

Footage has been shared on social media of a man who appeared to physically resemble Caplin being detained during a sting by a group of self-proclaimed paedophile hunters, who claimed that the man was seeking to meet with an underage boy.

In a statement, Sussex Police said: “We are aware of footage circulating on social media showing a man in Brighton being detained on suspicion of engaging in online sexual communications with a child.

“Officers can confirm that a local 66-year-old man was arrested on Saturday January 11 and currently remains in custody. This is an ongoing and active investigation.”

Caplin, 66, was a junior defence minister in Tony Blair’s government from 2003 to 2005. He was suspended from the Labour Party last year after unnamed “serious allegations” were made about him. The former MP denied any wrongdoing.

In addition to being a member of parliament, Caplin was active in various left-wing campaign groups in Britain, including previously serving as the chairman of the Jewish Labour Movement and as a patron of the LGBT+ Labour group.

Last week, in an appearance on GB News, Caplin criticised X owner Elon Musk over comments accusing government figures such as Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer and Safeguarding and Violence Against Women and Girls Minister Jess Phillips of alleged failures in the Muslim child rape grooming gang scandal.

Keep reading

U.K. ‘Grooming Gangs’ Scandal Could Happen In The U.S. Thanks To Leftist Justice System

The United Kingdom’s “grooming gangs” scandal has reentered the public spotlight, largely thanks to X posts by Elon Musk showcasing court transcripts.

They detail how groups of men, mainly Pakistani Muslims, groomed and raped thousands of English girls across the country over a decades-long period. The simultaneously infuriating and blood-curdling descriptions of the violations those girls suffered are only compounded by the British authorities’ complicity in and cover-up of the abuse.

The first reports on these crimes came out in the early 2000s, and the grooming gangs may go back as far as the 1970s. And though this scandal has reappeared multiple times since then, only growing the list of victims, those in power have done outrageously little to stop it.

Despite years of reports about these crimes, local officials turned a blind eye to what was happening in dozens of cities. Police refused to investigate. In multiple cases, the police arrested fathers who had tracked down the locations used by the rape gangs to abuse young girls. In others, the victims found themselves arrested for “breach of the peace” while the perpetrators got off scot-free. The British Home Office, the office within the British government responsible for law and order, advised in 2008 against the prosecution of “grooming gang” members, claiming that their victims had “made an informed choice about their sexual behavior.”

British leftists hurled accusations of racism and Islamophobia at those who tried to speak up. And, of course, the British media joined in lockstep with politicians to downplay and bury the stories. Even so-called “conservatives” helped cover it up. Former Prime Minister Boris Johnson said in 2019 that further investigation into the crimes would be a waste of time, and his government claimed that releasing the government’s official review of the scandal to the public was not in the “public interest.”

Why? Officials wanted to maintain good “community relations,” which is code for maintaining racial harmony with Britain’s large immigrant Muslim population. The police knew that the culprits were predominantly men from countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh, but they “were told to try and get other ethnicities.” British politicians feared that reports of the rapes would turn Britain’s white native population (and anyone with a soul) against Muslims.

Keep reading

UK Government Investigating Elon Musk’s TWEETS About Muslim Pedophile Gangs

Elon Musk’s tweets about Muslim pedophile gangs are being assessed by the UK Government’s counter-extremism unit, as a potential threat to the security of the country, it has emerged.

The Daily Mirror reports that The Home Office unit has stepped up social media monitoring of accounts with large followings, including Musk’s, as pertains to the grooming gangs issue.

Musk has posted hundreds of tweets in the past week related to the scandal, including openly calling Prime Minister Kier Starmer “evil,” accusing him of facilitating a cover up, and labelling Starmer and safeguarding minister Jess Philips as complicit in the “rape” of Britain.

The Mirror report states that the UK government’s counterterrorism unit has “been involved in content analysis and wider risk assessment.”

A government source told the Mirror “We keep a close eye on how disinformation and hate can proliferate, including online.”

Keep reading

UK Father Whose Daughter Was Gang Raped: “Police Told Me To Let It Go”

As the pedophile Muslim gang scandal has exploded into the mainstream this week in the UK, horrible accounts are being shared by fathers of some of the victims, with one relating how the police did nothing when he told them his daughter had been raped and advised him to “let it go” or he would “get arrested for being racist.”

The following account was shared on X by Elon Musk, who continues to blast the left wing Labour government and Prime Minister Kier Starmer as complicit.

The man tells Talk TV anchor Jeremy Kyle that Pakistani Muslims from the Oldham area travelled 18 miles to get to his daughter after grooming her online, and then gang raped her.

The man notes that police told him that his then 13-year-old daughter could choose whatever boyfriend she liked, despite the main suspect being 20.

He then recalls how police did nothing even when “four guys came up in a van to look for me, to do me.”

Keep reading

British MPs vote against launching inquiry into rape gangs that preyed on young girls

British MPs have voted against a Tory-led effort to initiate an inquiry into grooming gangs, rejecting the proposed amendment to the Children’s Wellbeing Bill by 364 votes to 111.

Despite the efforts, if the measure had passed parliamentary procedure would not have compelled the government to open an inquiry. Instead, the amendment’s rejection preserved legislation aimed at reforming the children’s care system and improving educational standards in schools, Sky News reported.

The vote has been described as largely symbolic, intended to put pressure on Labour after recent controversy. The grooming gangs scandal involves decades of systemic child sexual exploitation, primarily by groups of predominantly Muslim men, who allegedly targeted and abused children.

“Labour MPs have put their Party ahead of getting to the truth and turned a blind eye to justice for the victims,” said Shadow Home Secretary Chris Philp. “Labour MPs will have to explain to the British people why they are against learning the truth behind the torture and rape of countless vulnerable girls.”

Keep reading

Why (and How) We Must Resist “Eve’s Law”

As usual, the state propagandists at The Guardian—who evidently despise investigative journalism—have produced standard government PR spin to promote the emerging UK dictatorship. In this case, off the back of the appalling injustice committed at Richard D. Hall’s trial, The Guardian is supporting a proposed law which, if enacted, will destroy the independent media.

The envisaged “Eve’s Law”—nominally advocated by Martin Hibbert, the claimant in Hall’s kangaroo court hearing—presents no threat to The Guardian. It will censor only independent investigative journalists who question power. The subject is of no concern to The Guardian, a bastion of the legacy media.

The Guardian’s stated mission is to “change the world” and “build hope.” The essential duty of the news media—namely, to act as a public check on the branches of government—was long ago abandoned by the legacy media and is now anathema to them. The legacy media unquestioningly serves the public-private partnership we call “the state.” Certainly, The Guardian is no exception.

The alleged Manchester Arena bombing occurred on 22nd May 2017. Although nearly eight years have passed, the incident is viewed by the UK government as the most important UK “terrorist attack” of the 21st century. It is the event the UK state continues to exploit to supposedly justify some of its most dictatorial legislation. Widespread public belief in the Manchester story remains crucial to government plans.

Keep reading