Antisemitic terror plot mastermind’s younger brother ‘went to school’ with Sousse beach massacre gunman

The brother of a jihadist convicted of plotting what could have been Britain’s worst terror attack ‘went to school with’ the gunman who massacred tourists on a Tunisian beach.

Terror mastermind Walid Saadaoui’s younger brother Bilel, 36, is said to have gone to school with Seifeddine Rezgui, who went on to kill 38 people including 30 Brits in the 2015 atrocity at Sousse.

Bilel Saadaoui, who was three years older than Rezgui, is understood to have attended the Ibn Rachiq Secondary School in the town of Kairouan, 50 miles from the Tunisian coast, at the same time.

Rezgui, an electronics student before he became radicalised, was 23 when he opened fire on a packed beach with an automatic weapon, having come in from the sea – by jet ski or boat.

After firing at tourists on the beach, he entered the Hotel Imperial Marhaba, detonated explosives and fired more shots before running out of the hotel and being shot by police.

The link was revealed by Walid Saadaoui’s British first wife, named only as Jane, when interviewed by police.

The younger Saadoui has been convicted of knowing about older brother Walid Saadaoui and Amar Hussein’s chilling plan to attack Jewish targets in Manchester with semi-automatic rifles and handguns, and not informing the authorities.

A police source said: ‘The first wife of Walid made reference to Bilal having been at school with the attacker. When interviewed, she said she’d been told by Walid that Bilel had been in the same class as the Sousse beach attacker.’

Keep reading

Three men arrested in hate-motivated attacks targeting Jews, accused of planning ISIS-linked terror attack

Three Canadian men accused of planning an ISIS terror attack have been arrested in connection to hate attacks targeting Jewish women.

The Toronto Police Service (TPS) have arrested Waleed Khan, 26, Osman Azizov, 18, and Fahad Sadaat, 19, on suspicion of kidnapping, attempted kidnapping with firearms, sexual assault, and other offences informed, in part, by hate-motivated extremism.

The arrests followed two attempted abductions, prompting a broader probe that uncovered a parallel terrorism investigation into Khan. 

He has since been charged with seven terrorism-related charges, including conspiracy to commit murder and funneling cryptocurrency to ISIS.

Police alleged Khan worked with an individual named Allah Kareem and received instructions from a group to carry out attacks. 

A search of his home by the RCMP uncovered evidence of national security threats, Toronto Police Chief Myron Demkiw said Friday.

In total, the trio faces 79 charges under Project Neapolitan, a major crimes investigation.

On May 31, a woman walking in Toronto was approached by three me, one armed with a handgun, another with a knife, who tried to force her into a vehicle. They fled when she screamed and a motorist intervened.

On June 24 in Mississauga, three men in an Audi SUV armed with a handgun, rifle, and knife chased two women before being stopped by a passerby.

Video footage captured the vehicle fleeing from the scene.

All three women were sexually assaulted, according to court filings.

Chief Myron Demkiw, Toronto Police Service said in a statement: ‘This investigation demonstrates the impact of strong collaboration in protecting our communities. Working with Peel Regional Police, the RCMP, and our law-enforcement and intelligence partners, we have arrested three individuals for offences targeting women and members of the Jewish community. 

‘The gravity of these alleged offences demanded a strong, united response – and that is exactly what this partnership delivered. I want to thank our members and all of our partners for their tireless efforts and their shared commitment to public safety.’

Keep reading

What is Turtle Island Liberation Front, the extremist anti-government group whose offshoot planned a NYE terror attack

Multiple splinter cell members of the radical Turtle Island Liberation Front, which posts disturbing slogans such as “Death to America” on social media, were arrested last Friday for allegedly plotting a New Year’s Eve terror attack in the Los Angeles area.

Turtle Island Liberation Front (TILF), a little-known “pro-Palestine, anti-law-enforcement, and anti-government” extremist group, has quietly been raising funds and resources to usher in a “revolutionary change in government.”

“TILF also calls for the working class to rise up and fight back against capitalism,” an FBI affidavit noted. “Moreover, TILF advocates that liberalism and peaceful protest will be the downfall of those who believe it is enough, and that ‘direct action is the only way.’”

Where does Turtle Island come from?

The extremist group is named after “Turtle Island,” an Indigenous term, particularly among the Anishinaabe and Haudenosaunee, for the continent of North America. It stems from tales about the continent being built on a giant turtle’s back.

That name, which predates the US, dovetails with the extremist group’s goals of eliminating America, which it feels is illegitimate.

Left-wing activist groups such as Black Lives Matter have appropriated the term as well, and it is often used as a means of countering the “colonial” names for the US and Canada.

TILF has taken that concept to the extreme, while mixing a push for “decolonisation” of North America and of Israel.

Its members have used phrases such as “From Turtle Island to Palestine, Occupation is a Crime” to convey that mix.

“When we say ‘Death to America’ and call for an end to colonization, it doesn’t mean the displacement or harm of non indigenous citizens,” the radical group insisted in an October Facebook post.

The group has also proudly posted images on social media of its members brandishing signs such as “Death to ICE!!!” and parading around Palestinian flags.

Keep reading

FBI Thwarts Major Leftist Terror Plot Involving Apparent Trans Ringleader

In a stunning victory for law and order under President Trump’s administration, the FBI has dismantled a chilling terrorist scheme orchestrated by far-left militants hell-bent on unleashing chaos in Los Angeles on New Year’s Eve.

These anti-capitalist agitators, fueled by hatred for America and its institutions, planned to detonate improvised explosive devices (IEDs) at multiple sites, targeting businesses and even ICE agents. Thanks to Trump’s September 2025 executive order prioritizing the hunt for domestic terror groups like Antifa and their ilk, this nightmare was averted just in time.

The plot’s exposure underscores the festering threat from radical leftism blended with Islamist sympathies—a toxic mix that could have turned festive celebrations into scenes of mass carnage.

The foiled attack centered on the Turtle Island Liberation Front, a self-described anti-capitalist, anti-government outfit with pro-Palestine leanings. According to federal prosecutors, the group aimed to hit at least five logistics centers in Orange and Los Angeles counties, coordinating backpack IEDs to explode at midnight.

Keep reading

FBI arrests 4 alleged members of radical pro-Palestinian group accused of plotting New Year’s Eve bombings

Federal authorities say they disrupted a credible terrorist threat over the weekend, arresting four alleged members of a radical pro-Palestinian extremist group accused of planning coordinated New Year’s Eve bombings in Los Angeles.

The FBI told Fox News Digital that the members self-identified as part of a radical offshoot of the Turtle Island Liberation Front (TILF), an extremist group motivated by pro-Palestinian, anti-law-enforcement, and anti-government ideology. 

According to the FBI, they were allegedly planning coordinated bombing attacks on New Year’s Eve using improvised explosive devices, targeting five separate locations across Los Angeles.

The agency said the four were arrested in Lucerne Valley, where they were believed to be preparing to test explosive devices ahead of the planned attacks. They have each been charged with conspiracy and possession of a destructive device.

The FBI said Monday that a fifth individual believed to be connected to the same TILF extremist group was arrested in New Orleans for allegedly planning a separate attack.

Keep reading

U.S. Intelligence Warns: More Than 2,000 Afghan Residents May Have Terrorist Links

The Director of National Intelligence of the United States, Tulsi Gabbard, raised alarms after revealing that more than 2,000 Afghan nationals currently residing in the country may have potential ties to terrorist organizations.

This announcement comes amid a thorough security review of approximately 190,000 Afghans who arrived in the United States following the withdrawal of U.S. troops in 2021, under the operation known as Welcome Allies.

U.S. intelligence agencies have launched a reevaluation process to thoroughly investigate the backgrounds of these individuals, with the goal of determining whether they pose a threat to national security.

Gabbard explained that part of the concern lies in the possibility that some of these Afghans “may be spreading radical Islamist ideologies within the United States,” and she argued that this scrutiny is essential to protect both the safety of the American people and the “fundamental freedoms” enshrined in the U.S. Constitution.

The measure also follows recent violent incidents, including a shooting that occurred in late November in Washington, D.C., in which an Afghan national—identified by English-language media as Rahmanullah Lakanwal—opened fire on members of the National Guard, killing one and seriously injuring another.

This incident reignited the debate over the effectiveness of the “vetting” process (background checks) applied to evacuees after the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021.

Additionally, officials from the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI have indicated that thousands of investigations involving Afghans admitted into the country have been reopened, and that visa processes and asylum applications for Afghan nationals have been temporarily suspended while the detailed review is completed.

Keep reading

Father and son terrorists were armed to the teeth with SIX guns when they launched their deadly Bondi Beach rampage, killing 15 and injuring dozens more – as police reveal they were ALL legally-owned

The father and son terrorists who opened fire onto a crowd of innocent people, killing 15 at Bondi Beach had six guns with them at the scene, police have said.

The older gunman Sajid Akram, 50, was shot dead by police while his son Naveed Akram, 24, suffered critical injuries and remains in hospital under police guard following the horrific shooting at a Jewish Hannukkah celebration on Sunday night.

NSW Police Commissioner Mal Lanyon confirmed the 50-year-old, who is yet to be formally identified, held a gun licence and all firearms registered to him were legally owned. 

Police have since seized all six firearms linked to him which are understood to have been at the scene of the terrifying shooting.

‘He has six firearms licensed to him. We are satisfied that we have six firearms from the scene yesterday, but also as a result of the search warrant at the Campsie address,’ Mr Lanyon said.

‘Ballistics and forensic investigation will determine those six firearms are the six that were licensed to that man, but also they were used in the offence yesterday at Bondi.

‘We will continue to investigate this matter thoroughly.’ 

ASIO has also admitted that one of the shooters was on their radar.

Keep reading

ICE “Strike Teams” Deployed To Minneapolis After Bombshell Somali Welfare-Fraud Report Linked To Overseas Terror

Investigative journalist Christopher Rufo, whose City Journal expose revealed how Minnesota’s Somali community stole billions in taxpayer funds, with money ultimately flowing to a foreign terrorist network, notes that just weeks after his bombshell report, ICE has now mobilized in Minneapolis.

“How it started   …   How it’s going,” Rufo wrote on X on Tuesday evening. 

Rufo cited a report from the New York Times that said the Trump administration launched a massive ICE enforcement operation in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area, set to target hundreds of illegal alien Somalis. 

According to an official with knowledge of the deportation operation and documents obtained by the NYT, about 100 federal agents have been deployed to the Minneapolis-St. Paul region as part of a new “strike team” to deport Somali illegal aliens who are a net drain on public resources.

Keep reading

Treasury to probe whether Somali terror group al Shabaab receiving Minnesota welfare money: Bessent

Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent announced an investigation into Somali terror group al Shabaab allegedly receiving Minnesota welfare money,

“At my direction, @USTreasury is investigating allegations that under the feckless mismanagement of the Biden Administration and Governor Tim Walz, hardworking Minnesotans’ tax dollars may have been diverted to the terrorist organization Al-Shabaab,” Bessent posted on X on Monday.

“Thanks to the leadership of @POTUS @realDonaldTrump, we are acting fast to ensure Americans’ taxes are not funding acts of global terror. We will share our findings as our investigation continues.”

Bessent reposted a City Journal article from last month that alleged millions of dollars from Minnesota state welfare programs had “ultimately landed in the hands of the terror group Al-Shabaab,” citing law enforcement sources, CBS News reported.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz’s (D) office directed the news outlet to remarks last week in which the governor said he welcomes an investigation into where defrauded welfare money went and would work with investigators.

In 2019, a report by Minnesota’s Office of the Legislative Auditor said it was “unable to substantiate” allegations that Child Care Assistance Program funding is going to terrorist groups, but it didn’t rule it out, saying it’s “possible” that state funds may have been sent overseas and eventually found its way to terrorists.

Keep reading

Afghan national from Operation Allies Welcome arrested, charged for threatening to bomb Texas city

An Afghan national was arrested this week after he claimed he was building a bomb and intended to target a building in Fort Worth, Texas, authorities said.

Mohammad Dawood Alokozay was apprehended Tuesday by the Department of Homeland Security after posting a video to his TikTok profile with the alleged threat. He is being charged at the state level.

He was arrested a day before Rahmandullah Lakanwal, 29, also an Afghan national who came to the US as part of Biden administration’s Operation Allies Welcome, shot two National Guard troops in Washington, DC, on Nov. 26.

A Homeland official could not confirm any connection between the two Afghan men, and it was not immediately known how Alokozay got his immigration status through the Biden era program.

Alokozay (inset) came to the US in the wake of the 2021 withdrawal from Afghanistan as part of the Biden policy, according to DHS. He was made a lawful permanent US resident on Sept. 7, 2022, Fox News reported.

Keep reading