Trans murderer sexually assaults a female prisoner after they were allowed to serve time in a women’s prison

Taxpayers have covered a secret compensation bill after a trans murderer sexually assaulted a female prisoner after he was allowed to serve time in a women’s prison. 

Killer Clinton Rintoull attacked the prisoner at Victoria’s HM Tarrengower Prison in 2022 after being transferred there from a men’s facility.

Rintoull had been moved to the minimum-security women’s prison while transitioning from male to female.

Last week, the Allan government approved a taxpayer-funded secret payout to the victim of the prison sex assault.

Following the attack, Rintoull was transferred back to the minimum-security Langi Kal Kal men’s prison farm near Ballarat.

Despite the assault, Rintoull was granted parole in 2024 and is now living in the community under a new and undisclosed identity.

The murderer had been serving a 20-year sentence for the savage 2007 killing of 19-year-old Sudanese refugee Liep Gony.

Rintoull and co-accused Dylan Sabatino beat Mr Gony to death, with Rintoull telling others beforehand he was ‘going to take the town back by killing blacks’.

However, the murder was found to be ‘not racially motivated’ despite Rintoull spraying racist graffiti in a flat which read ‘F*** da n***as’.

Rintoull was spotted carrying a pole and making threatening remarks which were heard by a neighbour.

‘These blacks are turning the town into the Bronx. I am looking to take my town back. I’m going to kill the blacks,’ Rintoull said.

Former Supreme Court Justice Elizabeth Curtain described Mr Gony’s bashing as ‘vicious, brutal and unprovoked’.

Rintoull was handed a minimum 16-year term, which he commenced in a male prison before he was shifted to Tarrengower near Maldon in Victoria’s west.

The bombshell development came after it was reported Corrections Victoria last month updated its policies for the placement of transgender prisoners to ‘allow them less say over where they are held in custody’.

It’s understood senior Labor figures pushed for a tougher crackdown, including a blanket ban on any male-born transgender killers or sex offenders being housed in female prisons.

Senior government sources said the blanket ban plan will be reignited amid revelations of Rintoull’s offending. 

Keep reading

Outrage as ex-UCLA doctor imprisoned for sexually abusing patients has conviction overturned because juror barely spoke English

Say what?

An appeals court overturned the conviction of a disgraced former UCLA gynecologist serving 11 years in prison for sexually abusing patients, after determining the trial judge failed to disclose that jurors had concerns that one of their own barely spoke English.

James Heaps, 69, will be retried on the charges involving the two patients he was convicted of abusing in 2022, a three-judge panel of the California 2nd District Court of Appeal ordered on Monday, the Los Angeles Times reported.

John Manly, who represented more than 200 former Heaps patients in a lawsuit that resulted in a $243.6 million settlement, said the decision to toss the conviction is “an indictment of California’s criminal justice system which allows criminals to threaten public safety and prey upon the most vulnerable.’’

“These brave survivors suffered through a four-year ordeal of prosecution and trial resulting in an 11-year prison sentence for this monster. Now they are being told that they must start over. And why?” the attorney raged.

“Because California has produced laws, policies and some prosecutors and judges who defend the rights of criminals and throw victims to the wolves.”

Keep reading

Hillsborough Sheriff: Teen linked to extremist group threatened mass shooting, held child pornography

An investigation into a 14-year-old boy planning to conduct a mass shooting revealed his connection to a separate child pornography investigation, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies said they received a tip that the teenager had access to weapons and was planning a mass shooting at a church near his Wimauma home.

During a news conference Wednesday afternoon, Sheriff Chad Chronister explained the teen discussed his plan for the shooting in an online chatroom designated for “violent extremists.” He described it as a neo-Nazi, satanic group called “Temple of Love.”

“This case is a dangerous intersection between individuals that engage in online activity and the real-life threat that it poses,” he said.

Through investigative means, detectives discovered the 14-year-old was possibly connected to an active HCSO child pornography investigation. 

After conducting a search warrant at his home, officials reported finding multiple firearms, ammunition and electronic devices with child sexual abuse material on them. 

The sheriff said the child pornographic material found was 14 pieces of “extremely graphic” images of people inflicting violence on infants and toddlers.

“Images too graphic to discuss because it would keep you up at night,” he said.

Keep reading

Jeffrey Epstein’s secret ‘tunnel’ underneath island lair as sinister ‘trapdoor’ is revealed in files

Jeffrey Epstein appeared obsessed with a ‘tunnel’ at his Caribbean island lair, emails released by the Department of Justice suggest.

For years, the late pedophile took a great personal interest in the tunnel, sending emails to staff to check on renovations.

The first message about it in millions of files released by the DOJ appears to have been in August 2009 when Epstein received an email discussing plans for a Virgin Islands architecture firm to do work at his home on the island of Little Saint James.

The email referred to a previous ‘team that added tunnels and office below the main house’ in the past.

The architecture firm subsequently confirmed it was contracted to build a ‘subterranean screening room,’ but it severed ties with Epstein and that was never built.

In 2012, Epstein sent a message to an aide saying: ‘Thanks, i want the floor done in the wood tunnel. all the equptent m=ved out floor done on thurs left till monday. thanks.’

Then, in a flurry of emails, starting in April 2015, he was told by an aide: ‘Tunnel floor completed.’

Two months later, he was sent an email headed ‘tunnel/ maint’ which said: ‘As requested, floor plans of the existing “tunnel” building and m=intenance building with square footages.’

Several months after that, he asked an aide ‘why are the rusty lockers still there? and was told ‘I’ll throw them out in the morning.’

In November 2017, Epstein sent an email to two others convening a conference about the tunnel.

He wrote: ‘id like to have a c=ll with you both, today.. i need help thinking about ho= to reorganie the island. move laundry, ? addtiona= staff. . ? tunnel move.’

He later followed up with: ‘tunnel with cots ? ballet room? co=t you less. . be generous with those that work.’

Keep reading

Shocking new details emerge about Australia’s alleged satanic paedophile ring – after police arrested one of their own and a top swimming coach

As heavily armed police swooped in for their sixth arrest in an alleged satanic paedophile ring, disturbing new details have emerged about the alleged actions of three men, including a swimming coach.

A dozen Riot Squad officers, along with Child Exploitation Strike Force detectives, entered the Woollahra home of 62-year-old Colin Milne in Sydney‘s eastern suburbs early on Tuesday and charged him with 18 alleged offences.

Some of the charges against Milne, who is due to face a bail court on Wednesday, allegedly involve bestiality and ‘animal crush’ material, in which animals are subjected to extreme torture for the entertainment or sexual gratification of viewers.

NSW State Crime Command now believes it has tracked down a further 145 alleged predators across the world related to what is described as an alleged ‘international satanic child sex abuse material ring’.

The Daily Mail can exclusively reveal that three of the men already charged were living in a squalid prison house and were allegedly actively involved in possessing or distributing child abuse material, with two also facing drug possession charges and one accused of associating with other child sex offenders.

Police said at the time the men, who include former swimming coach Mark Andrew Sendecky, were arrested at a unit block in Malabar, but in fact they were living at Nunyara Community Offender Support Program.

A halfway house in the former periodic detention centre, which backs onto Long Bay jail, Nunyara COSP accommodates men who are subject to community supervision orders, including convicted paedophiles and child killers on release from prison.

Sendecky’s co-accused, Benjamin Raymond Drysdale and Stuart Woods Riches, were both allegedly in possession of methamphetamine at the location.

Keep reading

Ultra-powerful NYC lawyer grovels over appalling email he sent Jeffrey Epstein asking predator to get his nepo son work on Woody Allen movie

Brad Karp, chairman of major law firm Paul Weiss, said he regretted his interactions with Jeffrey Epstein after asking the disgraced financier to help get his son a job. 

Karp worked for private equity investor Leon Black for several years and negotiated a series of ‘dispute fees’ between Black and Epstein. 

The latest file drop from the Department of Justice featured dozens of emails between Karp and Epstein – including the lawyer asking Epstein for help getting his Cornell-graduate son an unpaid job working for Hollywood’s rich and famous. 

In June 2016, Karp pitched his son, David, to aid Woody Allen with an ‘upcoming film project.’ He wrote in the email, which was exposed in the Department of Justice’s files drop: ‘He certainly doesn’t need to be paid and he’s a really good, talented kid.’ 

‘I will ask, of course,’ Epstein responded. 

The powerful lawyer was invited to multiple dinners at Epstein’s New York City mansion – and gushed about how he had such a great time that ‘I’ll never forget.’ 

In a statement obtained by the New York Times, Paul Weiss issued an apology on Karp’s behalf. 

‘Mr. Karp attended two group dinners in New York City and had a small number of social interactions by email, all of which he regrets,’ it read. 

Keep reading

Police probing claims ‘second Epstein victim was jetted to the UK for sex with then-Prince Andrew’

Police are ‘assessing’ allegations that a second woman was sent to the UK by Jeffrey Epstein for a sexual encounter with Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor.

In a statement, Thames Valley Police said: ‘We are aware of reports about a woman said to have been taken to an address in Windsor in 2010 for sexual purposes.

‘We are assessing the information in line with our established procedures.’

‘We take any reports of sexual crimes extremely seriously and encourage anyone with information to come forward.

‘At this time, these allegations have not been reported to Thames Valley Police by either the lawyer or their client.’

The unnamed woman says she was taken to Buckingham Palace for tea afterwards.

The woman says she was in her 20s when, at Epstein’s request, she spent a night with Andrew at his Royal Lodge home in 2010.

The claims mark the first time an Epstein accuser has alleged a sexual encounter at a royal residence.

Her US lawyer, Brad Edwards, previously told the Daily Mail: ‘She was severely exploited by Jeffrey Epstein. An extension of that was the exploitation of her by Prince Andrew.

‘She’s a strong person. She wants to believe in justice but it’s very difficult in light of what she knows.

‘We need some cooperation and we need somebody with a conscience and a real desire to make things right.’

Mr Edwards previously sued Andrew on behalf of Virginia Giuffre, who alleged she had sex with the former Duke of York in London, New York and on Epstein’s Caribbean island.

The now ex-prince settled for a reported £12million before the case went to trial but without admitting liability. He has vehemently denied the allegations.

Andrew’s relationship with Epstein has been thrown under the spotlight once more after over three million documents linked to the paedophile financier were published by the US Department of Justice on Friday.

The King’s brother features a number of times in the documents, including images apparently showing him crouch over an unidentified woman in what appears to be Epstein’s New York mansion.

The former prince and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson appear in email exchanges with Epstein, with Andrew appearing to invite him to Buckingham Palace, and Sarah apparently saying: ‘I am at your service. Just marry me.’

Epstein also appears to introduce Andrew to a woman described by the paedophile as ’26, Russian, clevere (sic) beautiful, trustworthy’, while in the same month, Andrew also apparently tells Epstein: ‘Wish I was still a pet in your family.’

Keep reading

Tennessee Releases Staggering Stats on Migrant Crime

The office of the Tennessee District Attorneys General Conference has released its annual state immigration report revealing that in 2025, illegal migrants committed 2,183 violent offenses, including 41 homicides, 145 sexual offenses, 11 child rapes, and more.

Republican State Rep. Dan Howell said he was shocked by the report and called the data “really, really bad.”

“These are the criminals liberals want to defend while trying to defund ICE,” he pointed out.

“Forty-one Tennesseeans are dead at the hands of illegal immigrants and hundreds raped. This will not be tolerated in this great state and we will do more to keep you safe,” Howell added. (emphasis original)

The “2025 Immigration Report” released on January 30 is a required (TN Code § 4-1-425 2024) annual report from the state’s district attorneys general conference. The law directs them to “collect and analyze data from law enforcement agencies on the number of persons not lawfully present in the United States charged or convicted of a criminal offense in this state during the previous year.”

The crime statistics in the report come from data collected from the “Public Chapter 1008: Arrestee Citizenship Status – Not Lawfully Present or Unknown” forms created by the Tennessee District Attorneys General Conference. Police in Tennessee are required to fill out these forms after arresting a noncitizen.

The report found that a total of 21,648 charges were filed against illegal migrants among 11,344 cases between January 1 and December 31 of 2025, averaging nearly 1000 reports per month. However, there are likely even more because one county (Bledsoe) did not submit its data in time for the report to be filed.

Migrants representing a total of 119 different countries were cited in the reports where country of origin was obtainable.

The categories of crimes revealed a shocking toll suffered by the state’s citizens at the hands of illegal migrants.

Among the categories of crime, the report includes:

  • 2,183 violent offenses
  • 41 homicides
  • 1,592 assaults
  • 145 sexual offenses
  • 11 child rapes
  • 40 aggravated kidnappings
  • 2,920 DUIs
  • 5,318 cases of driving without a license or on suspended/or revoked
  • 966 Carjackings
  • 36 Felony firearms offenses
  • 66 Assaults on police or first responders

The “2025 Immigration Report” is now the second such report in compliance with the state law. The 2024 report, the first of its kind, collected data from only 73 of the state’s 95 counties and found that 2,719 non-citizens had been charged with crimes.

Keep reading

ICE Arrests Illegal Alien Accused of Rape and Strangulation After Sanctuary New York City Set Him Free

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has arrested an illegal alien whose rap sheet includes arrests for rape and strangulation after a Democrat judge in sanctuary New York City set him free on drug charges.

On Monday, ICE officials announced the arrest of illegal alien Gerardo Miguel-Mora of Mexico in New York City. Miguel-Mora had most recently been arrested on larceny and criminal possession of stolen property charges.

Last week, Judge Sheridan Jack-Browne (D) in Brooklyn allowed Miguel-Mora to be released from jail despite ICE lodging a detainer against him so that he would not be released back into the community.

“These are the types of public safety threats New York Governor Hochul and Mayor Mamdani are releasing from their jails onto the streets to perpetrate more crimes and create more victims,” the Department of Homeland Security’s Tricia McLaughlin said in a statement.

Miguel-Mora’s criminal record in the United States dates back over a decade. In 2011, Miguel-Mora was arrested for rape, strangulation, assault, forcible touching, burglary, and disorderly conduct in New York City.

The following year, Miguel-Mora was convicted of burglary by the New York State Supreme Court and sentenced to three and a half years in prison, followed by 10 years of supervised release. Miguel-Mora served just a handful of months in prison before being deported to his native Mexico.

Keep reading

Sarah Ferguson ‘took Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie’ to see Epstein five days after he was released from prison for child sex crimes, newly released emails claim

Sarah Ferguson visited Jeffrey Epstein with her two young daughters just five days after the disgraced financier was released from prison for child sex crimes, according to newly released emails.

The former Duchess of York is said to have taken Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie to see the paedophile in July 2009, less than a week after he was freed from a Florida jail, where he had served 12 months for soliciting a child for prostitution and was placed under house arrest.

At the time of the visit, Beatrice and Eugenie would have been aged 20 and 19 respectively.

Epstein confirmed the meeting in an email sent to his then partner Ghislaine Maxwell, who is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence for sex trafficking, on July 28 2009. 

He wrote: ‘ferg and the two girls come [sic] yesterday’.

The day before, Ms Ferguson herself emailed Epstein to arrange the visit, writing: ‘What address shall we come to. It will be myself, Beatrice and Eugenie. Are we having lunch?’

Emails reportedly show the group met at Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion, where the paedophile served vegetable lasagne prepared by a Parisian chef.

Epstein later referred to the visit in correspondence released in October. Writing to British lawyer Paul Tweed on April 7, 2011, he complained about Ms Ferguson’s failure to defend him publicly following his conviction.

Keep reading