9/11 families to President Biden: Don’t come to our memorial events

Nearly 1,800 Americans directly affected by the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks are opposing President Joe Biden’s participation in any memorial events this year unless he upholds his pledge to declassify U.S. government evidence that they believe may show a link between Saudi Arabian leaders and the attacks.

The victims’ family members, first responders and survivors will release a statement Friday calling on Biden to skip 20th-anniversary events in New York and Shanksville, Pennsylvania, and at the Pentagon unless he releases the documents, which they believe implicate Saudi officials in supporting the acts of terrorism. The group says that as a candidate Biden pledged to be more transparent and release as much information as possible but that his administration has since then ignored their letters and requests.

Keep reading

Minnesota fourth-graders are told not to tell their parents about ‘equity survey’ on race and gender OR skip questions (even if they don’t understand them)

A class of fourth graders in Minnesota were given an equity survey about race and gender, but were allegedly told by a teacher not to tell their parents about the questions that they were asked even if they didn’t understand them. 

The survey was conducted at Riverview intermediate school in the Sartell-St. Stephen School District in Minnesota by the Equity Alliance of Minnesota, and comes amid a national debate on how to teach history and current events specifically focusing on matters of race. 

Student Hayley Yasgar addressed a school board on July 19 and told them she felt ‘very nervous and uncomfortable’ when her teacher instructed her not to talk to her mother about the survey. 

She also says she was not permitted to skip any questions even if she didn’t understand them, in a video of the meeting posted by Alpha News.

One question said: ‘Do you currently identify yourself as female, male, transgender (transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their assigned sex. For example, they were born male but now identify as female), or something else?’ 

Keep reading

Whistleblower Leaks Email Revealing Biden Admin Using US Military to Secretly Move Illegal Aliens Around the Country

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday said a whistleblower leaked an email to him revealing the Biden Administration is using the US Military to secretly move illegal aliens around the country from Laughlin Air Force Base.

The US Military is supposed to defend this nation, but they are now secretly aiding and abetting illegal alien invaders.

The email, written by Lt. Col. Matthew Burrows and leaked to Tucker Carlson reads: “Over the next few days, weeks or months, you may see passenger aircraft on our ramp transporting undocumented non-citizens. Please review the attached public affairs guidance on the issue.”

Burrows then commanded military men in uniform to hide what was happening on the base from the very Americans they are sworn to serve: “Do not take photographs and refrain from posting anything on social media,” the email reads.

Keep reading

Robert A. Heinlein on censorship…

“Secrecy is the keystone to all tyranny. Not force, but secrecy and censorship. When any government or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, “This you may not read, this you must not know,” the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man who has been hoodwinked in this fashion; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, whose mind is free. No, not the rack nor the atomic bomb, not anything. You can’t conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.”

Robert A Heinlein

THE FORT BRAGG MURDERS

Fort Bragg is home to two of the most important formations in the Pentagon’s sprawling, complex special-operations bureaucracy: the U.S. Army Special Operations Command, or ­USASOC, which includes the Rangers and the Green Berets; and JSOC, the “black ops” component of the military. Cloaked in secrecy and sloshing with money, JSOC has operational ­control over the most elite commando units of each of the major service branches, including the Navy’s SEAL Team 6 and the Army’s Delta Force, which it uses to carry out the nation’s most politically risky, no-fail missions, like the killing of Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, the emir of the Islamic State, in 2019. Over the past 20 years of continuous war, from the snowy passes of the Hindu Kush to the desert scrublands of Somalia, JSOC’s budget and autonomy have continuously grown, and so has the scope of its mission. Based out of a high-security compound inside Fort Bragg, it has become a covert military within the military.

Keep reading

California Ethnic Studies Advisor To Teachers: Be ‘Extra Careful’ About Parents Seeing ‘What Materials Are Being Used’

The Santa Clara County Office of Education hosted an ethnic studies training wherein the presenter told teachers to be “extra careful” about parents seeing the material being used to teach children. 

In November, Santa Clara County in California held a training designed to explore the district’s newfound “ethnic studies” initiatives. According to slides posted by City Journal contributor Christopher Rufo, the presentation began with a “land acknowledgment.” Land acknowledgments are admissions that teaching is taking place on land that was conquered by Americans, though once belonged to Native Americans.   

The Santa Clara land acknowledgment claims that the schools “occupy the unceded territory of the Muwekma Ohlone Nation.” 

Part of the presentation examined the alleged “roots of settler colonialism.” The presenter, Jorge Pacheco, who is also an advisor for the state’s ethnic studies curriculum, blamed colonialism on oppressive white males who allegedly used “genocide, private property, God/religion, classism, patriarchy, and white supremacy” to create the United States. 

The presentation also encouraged teachers to “infer the imperialist motives” of Christopher Columbus to disparage America writ large. 

Keep reading

Judge Imposes Permanent Ban on Release of Undercover Videos of Abortion Conferences

A United States District judge imposed a permanent ban on the release of undercover investigative videos that contain recordings of National Abortion Federation (NAF) conferences.

Judge William H. Orrick III’s order declared David Daleiden, project lead at the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), to be in breach of contract with the abortion provider group for recording their conferences and also imposed upon the video journalist a permanent injunction that blocks him from ever releasing hundreds of hours of recordings from those conferences.

“NAF contends these are irreparable injuries that are not adequately addressed through remedies at law and that justify permanent injunctive relief,” Orrick wrote. “I agree.”

Keep reading