Russiagate Secrets Unlocked: Spy court approves FBI effort to share new evidence with Congress

The nation’s spy court has quietly approved a Justice Department request to review information tied to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants that targeted former Trump campaign associate Carter Page as FBI Director Kash Patel seeks to hand over more Russiagate evidence to Congress.

At the behest of President Donald Trump, Patel already declassified a host of documents tied to the bureau’s deeply flawed and politically-motivated Trump-Russia inquiry known as “Crossfire Hurricane” back in April.

The DOJ’s filings with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court show that the FBI is looking to hand over further information about the Crossfire Hurricane scandal following information requests from the GOP-led House and Senate Judiciary Committees.

Early last month, the DOJ told the FISA court that it needed to review a host of documents containing info tied to the FISA warrant against Carter Page, and on June 17 the secretive spy court signed off on this request.

The Justice Department filed its request with the FISA court on June 6, and the filing was made public on the FISA Court docket on Monday.

Kevin J. O’Connor, the chief of the oversight section for DOJ’s National Security Division, told the FISA Court early last month that “the government … seeks an order permitting the use or disclosure of information acquired from one or more of the four Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act applications targeting Carter W. Page.”

The U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court describes itself as “a specialized federal court in Washington, D.C. that Congress created in 1978 when it enacted the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). The FISC’s primary role is to review executive branch (“government”) applications for authorization to employ various means of obtaining foreign intelligence, principally when they are conducted in the United States or otherwise directed at Americans.”

Keep reading

FBI Launches Criminal Investigations into Obama-Era Spymasters John Brennan and James Comey

Former CIA Director John Brennan and disgraced former FBI Director James Comey are now under criminal investigation by the FBI for potential wrongdoing related to the now-debunked Trump–Russia collusion narrative — including allegedly lying under oath to Congress, according to bombshell revelations from DOJ sources obtained by Fox News.

According to DOJ sources, CIA Director John Ratcliffe formally referred evidence of Brennan’s misconduct to FBI Director Kash Patel for criminal review.

Meanwhile, a separate FBI probe into James Comey is also active, though details remain under wraps.

Sources told Fox News that the feds are exploring a potential “conspiracy” between Brennan and Comey to politicize the 2016 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA).

The Gateway Pundit reported last week that a new CIA report reveals former FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and DNI James Clapper worked together to purposely corrupt the Trump-Russia investigation in 2016 before Trump entered office.

The three corrupt Obama officials even included the Steele Dossier in their quest to “screw Trump” knowing at the time that the Steele Dossier was complete rubbish.

For the next three years, Democrats and deep state operatives used these documents in their attempt to impeach Trump and run a coup on the White House.

According to Fox News, the probe is said to focus on Brennan’s false statements regarding the infamous Steele Dossier, which was secretly funded by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the DNC, and weaponized by intelligence agencies in an effort to sabotage Donald Trump’s presidency before it even began.

Brennan testified under oath before Congress in 2023 that he opposed including the unverified Steele Dossier in the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) on Russian election interference. But recently declassified emails and an internal CIA review prove the opposite.

According to internal CIA memos, Brennan insisted on including the salacious dossier — even after senior analysts warned it would “jeopardize the credibility” of the entire intelligence report.

Keep reading

Tulsi Gabbard Declassifies Biden Admin Documents, Exposes Weaponization of Intelligence Against Americans

Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Tulsi Gabbard’s task force, charged with carrying out President Donald Trump’s executive orders related to the intelligence community (IC), is interviewing “whistleblowers” who could expose Russian collusion hoaxers, analyzing previous election processes to investigate vulnerabilities, and more as part of the administration’s goal to maximize transparency.

The Director’s Initiatives Group (DIG), established by Gabbard in April, was launched with the mission of “rebuilding trust in the IC,” starting with “investigating weaponization, rooting out deep-seeded politicization, exposing unauthorized disclosures of classified intelligence, and declassifying information that serves a public interest.”

“The DIG is also leading assessments of IC structure, resourcing, and personnel to improve efficiency and eliminate wasteful spending,” Gabbard’s office said at the time. 

The task force was created to get the IC into compliance with several of Trump’s executive orders, including Ending the Weaponization of the Federal GovernmentRestoring Freedom of Speech and Ending Federal CensorshipEnding Radical and Wasteful Government DEI Programs and Preferencing, and Holding Former Government Officials Accountable for Election Interference and Improper Disclosure of Sensitive Governmental Information.   

In a three-month update to Breitbart News, an ODNI official revealed what the DIG has already accomplished, and what it is working on next. 

According to Gabbard’s office, former DNI James Clapper and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director John Brennan worked together to create the “deep state” within the IC and bake politicized and weaponized intelligence into its folds.

Keep reading

Pulitzer Follies: Trump lawsuit exposes uncomfortable truths about journalism’s highest award

President Donald Trump’s lawsuit against the Pulitzer Prize Board is forcing into the public eye uncomfortable revelations about how the news industry’s top prize giver handled the unraveling of Russia collusion allegations, exposing conflicts in testimony and an admission that people other than Trump complained about its 2018 awards to The New York Times and The Washington Post for their coverage of the now-discredited scandal.

While the litigation in an Okeechobee County, Florida courthouse makes its way to the Florida Supreme Court, new admissions by the intelligence community have undercut the factual basis underlying some of the stories that won the two newspapers the 2018 Pulitzer Prize in National Reporting.

One of those stories was a December 2017 report by The Washington Post that accused Trump of ignoring or trying to downplay U.S. intelligence claims that Putin tried to help him win the 2016 election. “Nearly a year into his presidency, Trump continues to reject the evidence that Russia waged an assault on a pillar of American democracy and supported his run for the White House,” the Post’s award-winning story declared.

While there remains widespread consensus inside U.S. spy agencies that Russia hacked Democratic National Committee emails that embarrassed Hillary Clinton, the narrative the news stories spawned — namely, that Russia’s intent was to help Trump win the election — is disputed.

The claim that Putin was specifically trying to help Trump was included in a December 2016 Obama administration intelligence community assessment (ICA), but in fact there were concerns about that claim and the way that review was done inside the intelligence community, according to new evidence made public this month.

Keep reading

Report: Obama Was In On It – His Fingerprints are ALL OVER John Brennan’s post 2016 Election Intel Community Assessment on Bogus Trump-Russia Framing Scandal

CIA Director John Ratcliffe announced Wednesday that a new CIA report reveals former FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and DNI James Clapper worked together to purposely corrupt the Trump-Russia investigation in 2016 before Trump entered office.

The three corrupt Obama officials even included the Steele Dossier in their quest to “screw Trump” knowing at the time that the Steele Dossier was complete rubbish.

For the next three years Democrats and deep state operatives used these documents in their attempt to impeach Trump and run a coup on the White House.

John Ratcliffe posted this tweet on X earlier today.

The CIA published this document of their investigation last week, on June 26, 2025.

Keep reading

Obama’s Trump-Russia collusion report was corrupt from start: CIA review

A bombshell new CIA review of the Obama administration’s spy agencies’ assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to help Donald Trump was deliberately corrupted by then-CIA Director John Brennan, FBI Director James Comey and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, who were “excessively involved” in its drafting, and rushed its completion in a “chaotic,” “atypical” and “markedly unconventional” process that raised questions of a “potential political motive.” 

Further, Brennan’s decision to include the discredited Steele dossier, over the objections of the CIA’s most senior Russia experts, “undermined the credibility” of the assessment.

The “Tradecraft Review of the 2016 Intelligence Community Assessment [ICA] on Russian Election Interference” was conducted by career professionals at the CIA’s Directorate of Analysis and was commissioned by CIA Director John Ratcliffe in May. 

Keep reading

Ratcliffe Declassifies CIA Documents – Reveals Comey, Brennan, and Clapper Purposely Corrupted Trump-Russia Investigation and Included Discredited Steele Dossier to Take Down Trump Despite Knowing It Was a Phony Report

CIA Director John Ratcliffe announced Wednesday that a new CIA report reveals former FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and DNI James Clapper worked together to purposely corrupt the Trump-Russia investigation in 2016 before Trump entered office.

The three corrupt Obama officials even included the Steele Dossier in their quest to “screw Trump” knowing at the time that the Steele Dossier was complete rubbish.

For the next three years Democrats and deep state operatives used these documents in their attempt to impeach Trump and run a coup on the White House.

John Ratcliffe posted this tweet on X earlier today.

The CIA published this document of their investigation last week, on June 26, 2025.

Keep reading

FBI urged to release withheld records on Hunter Biden laptop, other ‘Twitter Files’

A hearing took place Wednesday, before U.S. District Judge Sparkle L. Sooknanan, in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit brought by Judicial Watch against the Department of Justice (DOJ).

The case seeks records related to the “Twitter Files,” particularly those involving Hunter Biden’s laptop and allegations of censorship.

The only matter still pending is the FBI’s withholding of records detailing two meetings between agency officials and Twitter representatives from the Biden administration.

Judicial Watch initiated the lawsuit in April 2023, targeting the DOJ, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

The legal action followed the FBI’s failure to respond to a December 2022 FOIA request for communications between FBI personnel and key Twitter figures, including Yoel RothVijaya Gadde, and Jim Baker, from June 2020 to December 2022.

These individuals were involved in discussions about suppressing the New York Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story, as disclosed in journalist Matt Taibbi’s December 2022 “Twitter Files.”

Keep reading

New Evidence Suggests FBI Agent Involved With Crossfire Hurricane Was Foreign Spy

The U.S. Department of Justice has reopened a case against a former top FBI counterspy. Charles McGonigal was Special Agent in Charge of Counterintelligence at the New York field office. He left the FBI in 2018, joined the massive Brookfield asset management fund as a vice president for global security, and was arrested and convicted in 2023. 

But not for espionage. McGonigal quickly pled guilty to corruption-related crimes. He is serving six-and-a-half years in federal prison. 

His prosecution and admission seem suspiciously tidy.

McGonigal was part of the FBI’s discredited CROSSFIRE HURRICANE “counterintelligence” operation led by his boss, Peter Strzok, against Donald Trump and his supporters in 2016.

As the former senior spy-hunter at the Bureau’s largest field office, McGonigal barely defended himself from charges relating to illegally accepting money from Albanian businessmen tied to that tiny country’s intelligence service, and for ties to a sanctioned Russian oligarch.

He received a light sentence and $40,000 fine.

Something feels off. To the Russian or Chinese intelligence services, someone in McGonigal’s position would be a prime intelligence mark — the man in charge of tracking them. 

Someone with his double life and excessive lifestyle makes a ripe target. It stretches credulity to think that Albanian intelligence got to McGonigal instead of Putin’s chekists.

Keep reading

Grassley Launches Investigation Into “Prohibited Access” Files at FBI and Special Agent who Illegally Wiped His Laptop While Working For Mueller

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley announced an investigation into the “Prohibited Access” files at the FBI and Special Agent who illegally wiped his laptop while working for then-Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

The FBI and Mueller’s team hid Russiagate documents with a special coding in the FBI’s case management database.

Senior DOJ officials reportedly did not know that FBI agents and members of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team used a “Prohibited Access” code to make Russian collusion documents invisible.

This way, Mueller’s dirty Democrat lawyers could hide exculpatory evidence. Recall that General Flynn was forced into a ‘guilty plea’ of one count of false statements after partisan prosecutors tricked him and withheld Brady material.

Grassley demanded Attorney General Pam Bondi and FBI Director Kash Patel search for and produce all records related to Mueller and the Biden Crime Family that may currently be hiding in the “Prohibited Access” files.

“As I’m sure you are aware, the impact of parking records in a way that impedes, or in some cases prevents, responsive records from being produced to Congress pursuant to a valid request and during the course of court litigation, whether criminal or civil, is wide-ranging and potentially catastrophic to constitutional requirements,” Grassley wrote to Bondi and Patel. “Indeed, if the FBI has failed to take steps in the past to access records in ‘Restricted’ or ‘Prohibited’ status, the FBI has not fully responded to many years of my oversight requests.”

Keep reading