SHOCKING: Liberian Illegal Alien Infiltrates U.S. National Guard and Minnesota Prison System After Overstaying Visa—Arrested Following Decade of Fraud

A Liberian national has been arrested after spending over a decade masquerading as a U.S. citizen, even going so far as to join the military and work as a law enforcement officer.

According to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), 45-year-old Liberian national Morris Brown was arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers in Minneapolis on January 15 following an extensive federal investigation tied to Operation Twin Shield.

Federal authorities say Brown last entered the United States legally in 2014 on a nonimmigrant student visa, but that visa was terminated the following year after he failed to enroll in a full course of academic study, placing him out of lawful status.

Instead of departing the country as required by law, DHS officials allege Brown embarked on what U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Director Joseph Edlow described as a decade-long scheme of deception.

“Operation Twin Shield continues to deliver results as the Department of Homeland Security relentlessly pursues those who seek to cheat our immigration system,” said USCIS Director Joseph Edlow.

“This alien tried every trick in the book to remain in the United States after losing legal status. We will use every tool at our disposal to ensure he faces justice for his many violations of the law.”

Even more alarming, federal officials say Brown enlisted in the Pennsylvania Army National Guard in 2014, despite not having legal immigration status, and subsequently went AWOL the following year.

He was eventually taken into custody and discharged from military service in 2022 under “other than honorable conditions,” according to DHS.

Yet, two years after that discharge, Brown allegedly attempted to naturalize as a U.S. citizen based on his prior military service, an application DHS described as “another commission of fraud.”

Keep reading

Maryland to ‘Reap the Consequences’ of Dem Governor Wes Moore’s Political Stunt

States don’t come much bluer than Maryland. My father-in-law, who lived much of his adult life in Maryland, was heavily involved in local politics there, as a conservative Democrat – there were some then, and in Maryland, even in the ’60s and ’70s, you registered Democrat, or you were shut out of the process. He has told me on numerous occasions that there wasn’t an elected official in Maryland who had two IQ points to rub together.

Case in point: Governor Wes Moore, who on Wednesday was eviscerated by Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt for his action prohibiting local law enforcement from working with Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Here’s how the Press Secretary responded to a question on the topic:

First of all, it’s another despicable action by Governor Wes Moore. Why would you prevent your state and local law enforcement from cooperating with federal law enforcement? If you just ask them, to your point, you ask sheriffs across the country if they want to have that level of cooperation and coordination with the federal government, of course, they do. It makes their jobs easier, it keeps them out of hostile and dangerous environments, it allows them to detain illegal alien criminals who have committed heinous crimes in our country with, with, the most safe circumstances possible. So the president, of course, continues to always stand on the side of law enforcement, and this is another, just horrible and frankly political action taken by Governor Wes Moore, and unfortunately, the people of his state are going to reap the consequences of it.

Of course, it’s a political action, one taken due to the governor suffering from a nasty case of Stage V Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Keep reading

Biden Judge Holds DOJ Lawyer in Civil Contempt Over Immigration Case, Fines Him $500 Per Day

A Minnesota-based federal judge on Wednesday held a Justice Department attorney in civil contempt over an immigration case and fined him $500 per day for violating her order.

US District Judge Laura Provinzino, a Biden appointee, said the DOJ lawyer violated her orders in a habeas case related to the release of an ICE detainee’s papers.

DOJ lawyers in Minnesota are buried in immigration cases as leftist organizations fight to keep illegal aliens from being deported.

A JAG lawyer from the Department of War is assisting in immigration cases in the US Attorney’s Office due to case overload.

The judge held him in contempt after one of the habeas cases ‘fell through the cracks.’

According to Fox 9: Judge Provinzino had ordered a detained immigrant held by ICE in El Paso, Texas, be released in Minnesota with all of his identification papers. ICE released the man in Texas with none of his papers, forcing his attorney to find him a shelter for the night and flight back to Minnesota.

Keep reading

Trump Admin Closes CDL Loophole That Let Illegal Immigrants Drive Big-Rigs

The Department of Transportation shut down a major safety vulnerability this past week that had allowed illegal immigrant drivers to operate commercial trucks on American highways despite having no verifiable driving history.

“For far too long, America has allowed dangerous foreign drivers to abuse our truck licensing systems – wreaking havoc on our roadways. This safety loophole ends today,” Transportation Secretary Sean P. Duffy said in a statement.

“Moving forward, unqualified foreign drivers will be unable to get a license to operate an 80,000-pound big rig. Under President Trump’s leadership, we are putting the safety of the driving public first. From enforcing English language standards to holding fraudulent carriers accountable, we will continue to attack this crisis on our roads head on.”

The reform targets a gaping hole in how states issue commercial driver’s licenses to foreign nationals. While licensing agencies can screen U.S. drivers through national databases for past violations like DUIs or crash history, they cannot access records of foreigners and illegal immigrants. That loophole enabled at least 30 states to issue CDLs to drivers deemed ineligible.

Keep reading

Muckraker Goes Undercover in NYC: Board of Elections Worker Caught on Hidden Camera Admitting Non-Citizens REGISTER TO VOTE — “We Accept Anything That Comes Over the Counter” and “That’s Not My Job to Report Anyone”

Conservative investigative journalist Muckraker just dropped a bombshell undercover video that should terrify every American concerned about election integrity.

Posing as a Canadian green card holder (a non-citizen), Muckraker walked into the New York City Board of Elections office at 200 Varick St #10 and was told, on camera, that the office routinely accepts voter registration applications from non-citizens, will process them, and will not report the illegal attempt.

Muckraker posted the explosive footage on X:

“CAUGHT ON HIDDEN CAMERA: We went undercover at NYC Board of Elections posing as a non-citizen. The Board of Elections worker we spoke to admitted non-citizens register to vote and said he’d submit our (illegal) application and not report it.

‘Once in a while… we have people come in here… and they register, they weren’t a citizen…’

‘That’s not my job to report anyone.’

‘We accept anything that comes over the counter.’

How many non-citizens are registered to vote in the United States?”

The interaction is jaw-dropping.

Muckraker tells the worker outright: “I’m a green card holder from Canada.”

Instead of stopping the process or reporting it, the employee replies:

“No, no, no, no, we accept anything that comes over the counter.”

He then admits: “We have people coming here and they have legal situations, and they register, they weren’t a citizen. Boom, boom, boom.”

When asked how often it happens, the worker shrugs it off and later tells Muckraker:

“I can’t tell you what to do. If you want to fill it out, fill it out… but we accept anything that comes over the counter.”

And when directly asked if he would report the illegal registration attempt:

“No, no I’m not. No we don’t report anyone… That’s not my job to report anyone. My job is just to collect the application and put it and submit it to the Department.”

Keep reading

Did You See How the Left Is Spinning the Death of a Georgia Women Hit by a Car Driven by an Illegal?

Savannah teacher Linda Davis was likely on her way to work Monday morning when Oscar Vasquez Lopez, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala, was pulled over by ICE. Instead of complying, Lopez fled and crashed into the vehicle Davis was driving, killing her. That’s sad, of course, but it’s not the fault of ICE.

But that’s how the story is being spun.

Here’s more:

According to the Chatham County Police Department, Monday morning’s fatal crash was the result of a chase between Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and a suspect.

CCPD said in a press release department officers responded to the crash around 7:45 a.m., which happened right outside one of its precincts. The crash killed Hesse K-8 teacher Linda Davis.

Preliminary information shows Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was conducting an operation in the area of the Truman Parkway, and attempted to pull a man identified as Oscar Vasquez Lopez over. Lopez didn’t pull over, and ICE agents began chasing him. Lopez then crashed into Davis.

Davis was taken to the hospital where she was pronounced dead. Lopez was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

While it’s unclear when Lopez entered the country, he had a final order of removal issued in 2024.

He chose to run, which is a crime, and he killed a woman. That does away with the whole ‘he had no criminal history’ lie. But beyond that, we don’t know if Lopez had a criminal history in Guatemala or if he committed crimes in America and simply wasn’t caught.

Keep reading

Politico Just Admitted Non-Citizens Do Vote in Our Elections

Democrats have insisted we don’t need the SAVE Act, because it’s already against the law for non-citizens to vote in federal elections. But there have been countless stories of non-citizens doing just that, and Democrats — instead of calling for consequences and better election security — call the people who notice this “xenophobic” and “racist.” 

Voter integrity laws, including voter ID, receive widespread support among all demographics, including Black voters and Democrats. Despite that, Democrats like Chuck Schumer insist such legislation will disenfranchise Black voters, calling the SAVE Act “Jim Crow 2.0.” Funny, we thought “Jim Crow 2.0” happened when Georgia passed voter integrity legislation. Remember how the Democrats punished the state and even got MLB to move the All-Star game because of it? 

In the last election, Georgia voter turnout increased. Worst “Jim Crow 2.0” ever.

But there’s always a cycle to these stories. First, the Left will say it’s not happening. Then they’ll say it’s a “right-wing conspiracy.” Next, they’ll say it might be happening. The fourth and final stage of this cycle is when the Left admits, “Yeah, this is happening and it’s a good thing.”

Guess where we are in that cycle?

Thanks to Politico, we’re somewhere between steps three and four, what this writer calls the, “It’s happening, but not much, and why do you care?” stage.

Keep reading

Obama-Appointed Judge Rules ICE Can’t Re-Detain Illegal Alien Kilmar Abrego-Garcia

Obama-appointed U.S. District Judge Paula Xinis has ruled that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) cannot re-detain Kilmar Abrego-Garcia, an illegal alien from El Salvador facing human smuggling charges.

Abrego Garcia, a Salvadoran national, has long been on the radar of U.S. law enforcement for his affiliations with the notorious MS-13 gang, also known as Mara Salvatrucha.

Breitbart News reports:

The government “made one empty threat after another to remove him to countries in Africa with no real chance of success,” U.S. District Judge Paula Xinis, in Maryland, wrote in her Tuesday order. “From this, the Court easily concludes that there is no ‘good reason to believe’ removal is likely in the reasonably foreseeable future.”

Abrego Garcia has an American wife and child and has lived in Maryland for years, but he immigrated to the U.S. illegally as a teenager. In 2019, an immigration judge ruled that he could not be deported to El Salvador because he faced danger there from a gang that had threatened his family. By mistake, he was deported there anyway last year.

Facing public pressure and a court order, President Donald Trump’s administration brought him back in June, but only after securing an indictment charging him with human smuggling in Tennessee. He has pleaded not guilty. Meanwhile, Trump officials have said he cannot stay in the U.S. In court filings, officials have said they intended to deport him to Uganda, Eswatini, Ghana, and Liberia.

MS-13 is infamous for its involvement in violent crimes, including murder, extortion, and human trafficking.

Keep reading

New York Times Hit Piece On ICE Facilities’ Medical Care Is Riddled With Falsehoods, DHS Says

Ahit piece in The New York Times claiming the medical care provided at Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention centers is ‘poor’ is riddled with falsehoods, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) told The Federalist.

The New York Times on Saturday ran through several claims that several illegal aliens did not receive proper care: Aliens were forced to wait long periods of time to be “lucky enough to see a doctor,” diabetes patients did not receive regular insulin, and detainees faced various other medical care failures.

According to DHS, those claims are totally unfounded.

“These allegations of illegal aliens being denied proper medical care in ICE custody are FALSE. It is both policy and longstanding practice for aliens to receive timely and appropriate medical care from the moment they enter ICE custody,” Dr. Sean Conley, DHS chief medical officer, told The Federalist. “This includes medical, dental, women’s health and mental health services, any needed follow up medical appointments as well as  24-hour emergency care. This is better, more responsive healthcare than many aliens have ever received in their entire lives.”

The New York Times claims that medical staff at Dilley Immigration Processing Center in Texas “downplayed” the concerns Kheilin Domelis Valero Marcano and Stiven Jose Arrieta Prieto had about the medical condition of their 18-month-old daughter, Amalia Isabella Arrieta-Valero. The Biden administration released the Venezuelan family in 2024 after they entered the country illegally, according to DHS.

Marcano and Prieto claim, apparently through a lawyer, that medical staff delayed until Arrieta-Valero developed a fever that allegedly lasted 19 days and caused her to lose two pounds.

According to DHS, however, after Arrieta-Valero developed a respiratory condition, she “immediately received proper medical care and was admitted to the Methodist Children’s Hospital in San Antonio, Texas for treatment.”

She stayed at the hospital for eight days, and then a pediatrician approved her release. She was brought back to Dilley, where she received further medical monitoring and prescriptions.

Another claim in the hit piece is about Anastasiia Ekimovskaia, a 35-year-old illegal alien from Russia who entered the United States illegally on Oct. 6, 2025, who “reported no medical or mental health” concerns upon arrival at Dilley, DHS said.

The New York Times says DHS staff refused care to Ekimovskaia for hemorrhaging and bleeding “through six sanitary pads.” She was ultimately taken to a hospital, allegedly after “pleading with staff and after they demanded proof.” She showed the pads and was given a prescription that “took weeks to arrive” as “the bleeding continued.”

According to DHS, Ekimovskaia said she had side pain on Nov. 1, and disclosed a “history of kidney stones.” After consulting with the medical staff who “started appropriate treatment” and planned a future visit to revisit the situation, on Nov. 6, she sought care for “menstrual discomfort and heavy bleeding,” DHS said.

After going to Frio Regional Hospital upon referral from Dilley’s medical provider, she was “diagnosed with moderate heavy menstrual bleeding” and referred to an off-site obstetrician-gynecologist and had “multiple follow-up appointments.”

Keep reading

Illegal Aliens Break into North Carolina Man’s Home, Tie Him Up, Beat Him — Then Rape Him

While the radical left continues to push for open borders and “sanctuary” rhetoric, the consequences of their lawlessness are landing on the doorsteps of hardworking Americans in quiet, suburban neighborhoods.

A quiet neighborhood in Greenville was shattered in the early morning hours on Wednesday after two illegal aliens allegedly broke into a man’s home, tied him up, beat him with a weapon, and sexually assaulted him in what authorities are calling a targeted attack.

According to the Pitt County Sheriff’s Office, 21-year-old Zaid Mayen and 20-year-old Jonathan David Garcia Larios have been arrested and charged in connection with the brutal home invasion.

Arrest warrants list the following charges:

  • First-degree sexual offense
  • First-degree kidnapping
  • Assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury
  • First-degree burglary

Authorities say the suspects forcibly entered the home at 200 Louis Street with the intent to assault the victim.

According to the Reflector, the warrants state the men injured the victim with an edged weapon, restrained him against his will, and moved him from one place to another in order to inflict serious bodily injury and commit a forcible sex offense.

The victim, identified in the warrant as a male resident of the home, was transported by EMS to ECU Health Medical Center with injuries. Officials have not released further information regarding his medical status.

Sgt. Lee Darnell of the sheriff’s office described the case as “complex and evolving,” emphasizing that it was a targeted crime and not random.

Keep reading