Trump Rages As Jack Smith Accidentally Exposed The Partisan Scam Behind The Jan 6 Probe

Jack Smith’s testimony before Congress did more than expose weaknesses in his own case against President Trump. It also laid bare just how partisan the entire January 6th investigation had become—and how willing Democrats were to elevate sensational claims they knew could never survive real scrutiny.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan zeroed in on one of the January 6th Committee’s most infamous moments: the prime-time hearing on June 28, 2022, built almost entirely around the committee’s star witness, Cassidy Hutchinson. 

Jordan reminded Smith that Hutchinson was “their star witness” in what he described as a “staged and choreographed hearing” produced by a former ABC News president.

She was the only witness that night, and her testimony delivered a Hollywood-ready storyline.

Among Hutchinson’s claims was the outlandish assertion that President Trump “lunged across the back seat, grabbed the steering wheel, tried to drive the car to the Capitol.”

Keep reading

Trump Announces ‘Framework’ Of Deal For Greenland With NATO

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he and NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte have “formed the framework of a future deal with respect to Greenland,” a move he said will halt a looming round of tariffs on Europe.

Trump announced the development in a Truth Social post, saying the talks prompted him to scrap punitive tariffs that were set to hit a range of European countries starting Feb. 1.

“Based upon a very productive meeting that I have had with the Secretary General of NATO, Mark Rutte, we have formed the framework of a future deal with respect to Greenland and, in fact, the entire Arctic Region. This solution, if consummated, will be a great one for the United States of America, and all NATO Nations. Based upon this understanding, I will not be imposing the Tariffs that were scheduled to go into effect on February 1st,” Trump wrote.

“Additional discussions are being held concerning The Golden Dome as it pertains to Greenland. Further information will be made available as discussions progress. Vice President JD Vance, Secretary of State Marco Rubio, Special Envoy Steve Witkoff, and various others, as needed, will be responsible for the negotiations — They will report directly to me. Thank you for your attention to this matter!”

Keep reading

Trump Revokes Canada’s Invitation To Join ‘Board of Peace’: ‘Dear Prime Minister…’

President Donald Trump uninvited Canada to join his “Board of Peace” on Thursday night by delivering the news to Prime Minister Mark Carney on social media.

Trump announced the “Board of Peace” this week, and said member states will serve no more than three years, but those that pay $1 billion would have permanent seats. So far, only a handful of countries – a little more than 20 – have signed on to the ersatz United Nations. They include Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Bulgaria, Egypt, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Mongolia, Morocco, Pakistan, Paraguay, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.

Trump took to Truth Social to inform Carney that Canada would be unable to join the club:

Dear Prime Minister Carney:

Please let this Letter serve to represent that the Board of Peace is withdrawing its invitation to you regarding Canada’s joining, what will be, the most prestigious Board of Leaders ever assembled, at any time.

Thank you for your attention to this matter!

DONALD J. TRUMP
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

(It is unclear if Carney has a Truth Social account, even if it’s just a burner.)

Keep reading

IT’S OFFICIAL! After 77 Years, U.S. Finally WITHDRAWS from the Globalist World Health Organization — Reclaims National Sovereignty from Unelected Bureaucrats

After 77 years, the United States has officially severed ties with the corrupt, China-influenced, and globalist-controlled World Health Organization (WHO).

President Donald Trump, fulfilling a promise he made to the American people, completed the withdrawal on Thursday, exactly one year after signing the executive order that set the wheels in motion.

The controversial Ethiopian politician and Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, practically begged the United States to rejoin the UN-run agency after Trump signed the executive order.

This bold move strips away the shackles of globalist control, ending decades of U.S. taxpayers footing the bill for an organization riddled with incompetence, bias, and failures that cost countless lives during the COVID-19 catastrophe.

The WHO, long criticized as a puppet of Communist China, bungled the early response to the Wuhan virus, parroting Beijing’s lies and pushing the experimental vaccines to the entire world.

For decades, the WHO has demanded billions of American taxpayer dollars while pushing radical agendas, failed pandemic treaties, and draconian lockdowns. They wanted to control your doctor, your medications, and your ability to travel.

Keep reading

Mexico’s president says it was ‘sovereign decision’ to send cartel members to US

Mexico sent 37 cartel members to the United States at the request of the U.S. Justice Department, with President Claudia Sheinbaum saying Wednesday that it was a “sovereign decision” by her government.

Sheinbaum responded to criticism from analysts and opponents who said that the transfers on Tuesday were the result of mounting pressure from Washington. U.S. President Donald Trump has threatened to take military action on cartels.

Sheinbaum said that although the transfers were made at the request of the U.S. government, the decision was taken by the National Security Council after analyzing what was “convenient for Mexico” and in terms of its “national security.”

“Mexico is put first above all else, even if they ask for whatever they have to ask for. It is a sovereign decision,” she said at her regular morning news briefing.

Sheinbaum, who has been praised for her level-headed management of relations with Trump, has been forced to walk a fine line between making concessions to the Trump administration and projecting strength both domestically and internationally.

Observers say that the Mexican government has used the transfers as a sort of pressure valve to offset demands by Trump and show authorities are cracking down on criminal groups. Tension has only mounted since the U.S. carried out a military operation in Venezuela to capture then President Nicolás Maduro to face charges in the United States in an extraordinary use of force that set leaders across Latin America on edge.

Those sent to the U.S. on Tuesday were alleged members of the powerful Jalisco New Generation Cartel, known by its Spanish acronym CJNG, and the Sinaloa Cartel, which Washington has designated as terrorist organizations, and a number of other groups. It’s the third such transfer of capos over the past year. Mexico’s government said it has sent 92 people in total to the U.S. in total.

U.S. Attorney General Pam Bondi on Wednesday said that the transfer was a “landmark achievement in the Trump administration’s mission to destroy the cartels.”

Keep reading

The US-Israel Hybrid War Against Iran

The question is not if the US and Israel will attack Iran, but when. In the nuclear age, the US refrains from all-out war, since it can easily lead to nuclear escalation. Instead, the US and Israel are waging war against Iran through a combination of crushing economic sanctions, targeted military strikes, cyberwarfare, stoking unrest, and unrelenting misinformation campaigns. This combination strategy is called “hybrid warfare.”

Both the American and Israeli deep states are addicted to hybrid warfare. Acting together, the CIA, Mossad, allied military contractors and security agencies have fomented chaos across Africa and the Middle East, in a swath of hybrid wars including Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, and Yemen.

The shocking fact is that for more than a quarter century, the US and Israeli militaries and intelligence agencies have laid waste to a region of hundreds of millions of people, blocked economic development, created terror and mass refugee movements, and have nothing to show for it beyond the chaos itself. There is no security, no peace, no stable pro-US or pro-Israel alliance, only suffering. In the process, the US is also going out of its way to undermine the UN Charter, which the US itself had brought to life in the aftermath of World War II. The UN Charter makes clear that hybrid war violates the very basis of international law, which calls on countries to refrain from the use of force against other countries.

There is one beneficiary of hybrid war, and that is the military-industrial-digital complex of the US and Israel, with firms like Palantir and others profiting from their AI-supported assassination algorithms. President Dwight Eisenhower warned us in his 1961 farewell address of the profound danger of the military-industrial complex to our society. His warning has come to pass even more than he imagined, as it is now powered by AI, mass propaganda, and a reckless US foreign policy.

We are witnessing two simultaneous hybrid wars in recent weeks, in Venezuela and Iran. Both are long-term CIA projects that have recently escalated. Both will lead to further chaos.

The United States has long had two goals vis-à-vis Venezuela: to gain control over Venezuela’s vast oil reserves in the Orinoco Belt, and to overthrow Venezuela’s leftist government, in power since 1999. America’s hybrid war against Venezuela dates to 2002, when the CIA helped to support a coup attempt against President Hugo Chávez. When that failed, the US ramped up other hybrid measures, including economic sanctions, the confiscation of Venezuela’s dollar reserves, and measures to cripple Venezuela’s oil production, which in fact has collapsed. Yet despite the chaos sown by the US, the hybrid war did not bring down the government.

Trump has now escalated to bombing Caracas, kidnapping President Nicolas Maduro, stealing Venezuelan oil shipments, and imposing an ongoing naval blockade, which of course is a continuing act of war. It also seems likely that Trump is thereby enriching powerful pro-Zionist campaign funders who have their eyes on seizing Venezuelan oil assets. Zionist interests also have their eye on toppling the Venezuelan government, since it has long supported the Palestinian cause and maintained close relations with Iran. Netanyahu has cheered on America’s attack on Venezuela, calling it the “perfect operation.”

Keep reading

Mapped: Every country Trump has attacked or threatened from Iraq to Greenland in a year of ‘America First’

When US president Donald Trump began his second term in office, it was on the promise of putting “America first”.

For many of his MAGA supporters, that meant rejecting interventionist policies that had overextended the country’s military commitments across the globe.

His National Security Strategy, published last year, promised that “the affairs of other countries are our concern only if their activities directly threaten our interests”.

But since his return last January, the US commander-in-chief has pursued an aggressive foreign policy, greenlighting military strikes on multiple countries, seizing oil tankers and overseeing the shock overnight capture of Nicolas Maduro that led to the decapitation of the Venezuelan government.

Keep reading

‘Nobody Else Has It’: Trump Confirms Mysterious US ‘Sonic Weapon’ Used During Capture of Venezuela’s Maduro

A ‘secret’ weapon was used in Caracas Op, Trump confirms.

On January 3, US special operators realized a jaw-dropping operation that neutralized air defense over the Venezuelan capital, Caracas, and invaded the heavily guarded presidential palace of Miraflores, extracting dictator Nicolas Maduro and his wife, taking them back to New York to stand trial.

In the raid, dozens of Cuban and Venezuelan guards were killed, while the US suffered no fatalities.

One of the most mysterious aspects of the operation, which US President Donald J. Trump has now confirmed, is that US special forces are said to have used a ‘secret sonic weapon’ during the daring capture of Maduro.

Daily Mail reported:

“The President on Tuesday night bragged that ‘nobody else’ has the weapon, while glorifying the capabilities of the US military.

[…] [NewsNation anchor Katie Pavlich] asked Trump whether Americans should be ‘afraid’ of these sonic devices.

‘Well yeah,’ Trump responded. He then added that only the US military has access to the sonic weapons by noting, ‘It’s something I don’t want to… nobody else has it’.”

Keep reading

President Trump Issues Warning to Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney: “Canada Lives Because of the United States. Remember that Mark”

President Trump did not hold anything back on Wednesday during his speech to global leaders at the World Economic Forum.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, President Trump announced on Tuesday that he will meet with NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte and “the various parties” on his planned acquisition of Greenland, which he described as “imperative for National and World Security.”

“I am committed to finding a way forward on Greenland. Can’t wait to see you,” Rutte said to Trump in a text message that the President shared.

During his speech, President Trump took a swipe at Canada’s far left prime minister. Trump called out Mark Carney for acting so cocky.

President Trump: We’re going to be defending Canada. Canada gets a lot of freebies from us, by the way. They should be grateful also, but they’re not. I watched your Prime Minister yesterday. He wasn’t so grateful. They should be grateful to us. Canada lives because of the United States. Remember that, Mark, the next time you make your statements?

Keep reading

Trump Tells World Economic Forum the 2020 Election was Stolen and “People will Soon be Prosecuted for What They Did”

President Trump, on Wednesday at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, said that prosecutions for the stolen 2020 election are incoming. 

Trump gave a phenomenal speech in Davos, championing Nationalism and national sovereignty and rebuking Europe’s globalist policies of unvetted mass migration.

“Certain places in Europe are not even recognizable, frankly, anymore. They’re not recognizable,” Trump said. “Many parts of our world are being destroyed before our very eyes, and the leaders don’t even understand what’s happening, and the ones that do understand aren’t doing anything about it. ”

While critiquing the NATO alliance for treating America “very unfairly,” Trump said NATO would be gone if it weren’t for him, and the war in Ukraine “wouldn’t have started if the 2020 US presidential election weren’t rigged.”

“It was a rigged election. Everybody now knows that. They found out,” he said. “People will soon be prosecuted for what they did.”

“You need strong borders, strong elections, and ideally a good press. I always say it. Strong borders, strong elections, free, fair elections, and fair media,” Trump continued.

However, Trump repeatedly highlights the various crimes that have been and are still being committed by American politicians, calling for arrests, and Attorney General Pam Bondi won’t do anything about it.

For a year, we’ve expected arrests and prosecutions for deep state actors, most notably the Obama gang, after the Russia Collusion Hoax was blown open and exposed as a treasonous criminal conspiracy last July. Still, nothing– just a so-called “strike force” to investigate that hasn’t done squat.

Keep reading