Corporate Media Tar Critics of FBI’s Trump Raid as ‘QAnon’ Fans Calling for Violence

Multiple corporate media broadcasters advanced an identical narrative following the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago, attempting to use guilt by association to tarnish criticism of the raid as conspiracy theorists calling for violence.

Numerous media outlets, many of which were ABC affiliates, repeated a similar talking point following the raid, saying, “sources say there’s been a strong reaction to the raid on extremist and Q-Anon-related forums.”

The outlets claimed that most of these “forums” were active before the January 6 Capitol riot and alleged there were calls for “violence” and “civil war” on them after the raid.

A commentator for Canada’s CTV News even claimed that “this is the kind of violence that led to the January 6 attack.”

The term “civil war” was also repeated multiple times by reporters on MSNBC, including by Joe Scarborough, and on CTV News.

While these alleged calls to violence and civil war were reportedly written online, it has been well documented by Breitbart News that various leftist groups regularly engage in actual violence.

Groups such as Janes Revenge, Black Lives Matter, and ANTIFA have not only openly called for violence but have committed acts of violence ranging from arsonvandalismassault, and rioting, among other actions.

Keep reading

Judge Who Signed Off on FBI Raid Made Anti-Trump Posts

The judge who likely signed the warrant authorizing the raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar A Lago estate previously made anti-Trump social media posts and shared content about ‘white privilege’.

Because of course he did.

Yesterday, it was revealed that Judge Bruce Reinhart had previously represented employees of convicted pedophile and sex trafficker for the elite Jeffrey Epstein.

Reinhart also donated to Barack Obama’s presidential campaign and gave money to political opponents of Donald Trump during the 2016 election, including Jeb Bush.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Facebook posts have now emerged illustrating how Reinhart has been anti-Trump from the beginning.

In one post, Reinhart praised former Congressman and civil rights activist John Lewis by quoting Robert Reich who said, “Donald Trump doesn’t have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis’s feet.”

Reinhart also betrayed his disdain for Trump by revealing that he tried to ‘ignore’ the then President-elect’s tweets.

Keep reading

FBI Raid on Trump Designed to Stop Him Running in 2024

The FBI raid on Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate is specifically designed to stop him from running for president again in 2024, legal experts have concluded.

Trump’s Palm Beach property was raided by the feds last night as part of a supposed investigation into Trump taking classified documents when he left office.

The Biden Regime dubiously claimed it had no advance knowledge of the raid, which has overwhelmingly been characterized by Republicans as politically motivated.

According to legal experts, the raid is clearly intended to be part of an effort to charge Trump with mishandling White House records, which would stop him from being able to run for president in 2024.

“If Trump is convicted under this federal statute, he would be prohibited from holding any office including the office of the president,” said former federal prosecutor Neama Rahmani.

“That would be huge,” he added.

Trump would face charges under US Code Title 18, Section 2071, which states, anyone who “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record,” faces a fine and up to three years in prison.

The provision mandates that the person responsible “shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”

This would eliminate Trump from facing off again against Biden, who Democrats have all but abandoned and are seeking to replace given his now notorious cognitive issues.

Keep reading

Judge Bruce Reinhart Who Signed Warrant to Raid Trump’s Home at Mar-a-Lago Previously Worked for Jeffrey Epstein

Judge Bruce E. Reinhart from the Southern District of Florida reportedly signed off on the warrant to raid President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago on Monday night.

Joe Biden sent the FBI to raid President Trump’s home in a fishing exhibition.

Via Midnight Rider and Karli Q:
“Judge Bruce E Reinhart, magistrate judge for the Southern District of Florida, used to work for Jeffrey Epstein and signed the warrant to green light FBI raid on Trump.”

The New York Post reported:

Sources tell The Post that Judge Bruce Reinhart approved the warrant that enabled FBI agents to converge on the palatial South Florida estate on Monday in what Trump called an “unannounced raid on my home.”

Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in 2018 after 10 years in private practice.

Months after his appointment, the Miami Herald reported that he had represented several of Epstein’s employees in connection with the sex trafficking investigation against the financier.

According to the paper, Reinhart resigned from the South Florida US Attorney’s Office effective on New Year’s Day 2008 and went to work for Epstein’s workers the following day. In 12 years as a federal prosecutor, according to his official biography, Reinhart “managed a docket that covered the full spectrum of federal crimes, including narcotics, violent crimes, public corruption, financial frauds, child pornography and immigration.”

Keep reading

Hillary Clinton Mocks Law-Abiding Americans and Flaunts Her Lawlessness Following Mar-a-Lago Raid with New Swag Campaign

Hillary Clinton is famous for repeatedly flaunting the law, deleting evidence, and abusing the legal system and getting away with it.

Hillary Clinton could not get indicted in our two-tiered justice system if she tried.

On Monday night following the FBI raid Hillary Clinton flaunted her lawlessness and introduced new Swag merchandise for her supporters.

The hat reads, “But her emails,” in reference to the 30,000 emails she illegally deleted from her server and got away with.

Keep reading

Mystery solved: DOJ secretly thwarted release of Russia documents declassified by Trump

In the final hours of the Trump presidency, the U.S. Justice Department raised privacy concerns to thwart the release of hundreds of pages of documents that Donald Trump had declassified to expose FBI abuses during the Russia collusion probe, and the agency then defied a subsequent order to release the materials after redactions were made, according to interviews and documents.

The previously untold story of how highly anticipated declassified material never became public is contained in a memo obtained by Just the News from the National Archives that was written by then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows just hours before Trump left office on noon of Jan. 20, 2021.

Meadows’ memo confirmed prior reporting by Just the News that Trump on Jan. 19, 2021 declassified a binder of hundreds of pages of sensitive FBI documents that show how the bureau used informants and FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign and misled both a federal court and Congress about flaws in the evidence they offered to get approval for the investigation.

The declassified documents included transcripts of intercepts made by the FBI of Trump aides, a declassified copy of the final FISA warrant approved by an intelligence court, and the tasking orders and debriefings of the two main confidential human sources, Christopher Steele and Stefan Halper, the bureau used to investigate whether Trump had colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

Keep reading

Biden Threatened Ex-Ukraine Prez Poroshenko With Assassination If He Cooperated with Trump, Leaked Audio Reveals

Leaked audio from 2016 shows then-Vice President Joe Biden threatening former Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko with assassination should he cooperate with the incoming Trump administration.

A One America News Network (OAN) report of a phone call recorded on November 16, 2016 – two weeks after Donald Trump’s shock electoral victory against Hillary Clinton – revealing Biden’s voice warning Poroshenko about working with Trump began circulating social media on Wednesday.

“This is getting very, very close to what I don’t want to have happen. I don’t want Trump to get in a position where he thinks he’s about to buy onto a policy where the financial system is going to collapse and he’s going to be looked to pour more money into Ukraine,” Biden told the former Ukraine president.

“That’s how he’ll think about it before he gets sophisticated enough to know the detail.”

“So, anything you can do to push the PrivatBank to closure so that the IMF loans comes forward, I would respectfully suggest is critically important to your economic as well as physical security,” Biden warned Poroshenko.

Keep reading

How the Media Used Russiagate Conspiracy Theories to Create a News Cartel

In the fall of 2019, Facebook announced that it would be writing selected media outlets some very big checks. The launch of Facebook News was billed as a way to give consumers more access to information, but it was actually an attempt at appeasing big media companies.

Facebook, with its older and more conservative user base, had become the epicenter of election conspiracies from the Clinton campaign and its media allies. While Hillary Clinton and her associates were eager to shift the blame for her defeat by relaunching their existing Russiagate smears with false claims that Russian Facebook ads had tilted the election to Donald Trump, the media’s obsession with Facebook was even more corruptly self-interested.

About a third of Americans regularly get their news through Facebook. The tech giant’s algorithms had the ability to make or break the news media, and would go on to break the digital media empires of the Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, and others in the lefty clickbait brigade.

While Hillary wanted someone to blame for her failures, the media wanted leverage over the company that controlled its fate. The invention of a “fake news” or “misinformation” crisis, the term that the media pivoted to once President Trump made “fake news” his own, was used to persuade Big Tech companies to censor conservatives and promote media content.

Facebook News was a walled garden that pushed the content of the major papers behind Russiagate conspiracies and misinformation alarmism while profiting massively from it. The Russiagate Facebook conspiracy theories provided the rationale for censoring conservatives and for rewarding the media outlets spreading them with special promotions and lots of money.

The Wall Street Journal reports that Facebook paid over $20 million to the New York Times and $15 million to the Washington Post in annual fees. Even more valuable than the big checks was Facebook’s ability to push media content to its users. Last year, sources at several publishers were crediting Facebook News with massive traffic surges, but not everyone was equal.

“Many other U.S. news publishers are getting payments from Facebook to have their content featured in its news tab, but they only get a fraction of the sums paid to the Washington Post, the New York Times,” the Wall Street Journal noted.

Facebook and the media had created a cartel in which media sites created paywalls to raise the value of their content and gain better deals with the social media monopoly. Zuckerberg’s company offered its biggest media critics big checks in exchange for exclusive deals. Both sides claimed that they were “fighting misinformation” with what was really a shakedown and a cartel.

Now that the deal between Big Tech and Big Media is set to lapse, there’s panic in the presses.

Keep reading

Canadian Government Creates Pamphlet to Teach School Children that “Trump’s Wall” is Racist and “Free Speech” is Common Defense of “Hate Propaganda”

The free world is losing Canada.

Under the Trudeau regime Canadians continue to lose their rights to assemble, practice their religion, and speak freely.  Now the government is teaching children that ‘free speech’ is a common defense of hate propaganda and a border wall between countries is racist.

A new government-funded booklet made for Canadian school children describes President Trump’s border wall with Mexico and free speech as two examples of hate.

The tool for children is titled: “Confronting and preventing hate in Canadian Schools.”

From page 31 of the pamphlet — President Trump’s border wall is described as a good example of hate.

The government-funded group also describes the conservative party as a group whose members include bigots, groypers, and white nationalists.

Keep reading