Disgraced Former Prince Andrew Stripped of His Gun License, Can Only Use Firearms Under Supervision

The hunter becomes the hunted.

For his long association with the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, Andrew Mountbatten Windsor is facing a long list of repercussions that seem to have no end.

Now, the avid hunter has surrendered his firearms license to the Met Police – the same police force who dropped the investigation into his alleged crimes.

The Telegraph reported:

“The former Duke of York, 65, agreed to give up his firearms and shotgun certificates last month after he was visited by the Metropolitan Police at Royal Lodge in Windsor.

Mr. Mountbatten-Windsor, who is a keen shot, will now only be able to use and transport his shotguns when accompanied by a licensed gun owner.”

When asked in his disastrous 2019 BBC interview about a 2000 weekend at Sandringham with Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein, Andrew infamously described it as ‘a straightforward shooting weekend’.

“A photograph released by the US government last week showed Mr. Mountbatten-Windsor sprawled across the laps of five women during the visit.

Gun licenses are regularly reviewed and their surrender can be requested if a person is found to be ‘not fit to be entrusted with a firearm” or ‘a danger to public safety or to the peace’.”

Keep reading

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor asked Ghislaine Maxwell if she had found him ‘new inappropriate friends,’ Epstein files email shows

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor apparently complained to Jeffrey Epstein accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell about spending time at the royal family’s “Balmoral Summer Camp” before asking the future convicted sex trafficker, “Have you found me some new inappropriate friends?,” according to a jaw-dropping August 2001 email released overnight by the Justice Department.

The message, from an account labeled “The Invisible Man” and signed “A,” would have been sent just five months after the then-Duke of York allegedly had sex with 17-year-old Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre at Maxwell’s London home.

“I am up here at Balmoral Summer Camp for the Royal Family,” the Aug. 16, 2001, email to Maxwell reads, referring to the British monarch’s summer castle in Scotland. “Activities take place all day and I am totally exhausted at the end of each day. The Girls are completely shattered and I will have to give them an early night today as it is getting tiring splitting them up all the time!”

“How’s LA?” the message then goes on. “Have you found me some new inappropriate friends? Let me know when you are coming over as I am free from 25th August until 2nd Sept and want to go somewhere hot and sunny with some fun people before having to put my nose firmly to the grindstone for the Fall. Any ideas gratefully received!”

Keep reading

Former Prince Andrew May Live in Decrepit Farm After Leaving Royal Lodge Mansion, as Late Virginia Giuffre’s Family Is Furious With Met Police for Dropping Investigation on Him

Disgraced former Prince Andrew is still in the world’s headlines – for the usual bad reasons.

Late Jeffrey Epstein’s victim Virginia Giuffre’s family is furious with Met police, saying that ‘justice has not been served’ upon learning that the Met Police announced they will drop a probe against Andrew Mountbatten Windsor, the former Prince and Duke of York.

Andrew reportedly asked his security officer to ‘dig up dirt’ on his accuser Giuffre.

“A bombshell email obtained by the Mail on Sunday exposed how Andrew asked his taxpayer-funded Met bodyguard to find out information on Virginia Giuffre and passed him her date of birth and confidential social security number.”

The two-tier Met Police force announced on Friday (12) that it will not launch an investigation into the matter.

“Ms. Giuffre’s family has said they are ‘deeply disappointed’ by the force’s decision to drop the investigation ‘without explanation’, adding they were not told the announcement was being made.

[…] ‘With the Epstein files about to be released by [the US] congress since the passage of the Epstein Transparency Act, we are surprised that the Metropolitan Police didn’t wait to see what further evidence might appear.

‘While we have hailed the UK’s overall handling of the case of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor previously, today we feel justice has not been served’.”

Keep reading

British Police Will NOT Investigate Former Prince Andrew’s Alleged Use of Taxpayer-Funded Security Officer To Dig Dirt on His Accuser, Late Epstein Victim Virginia Giuffre

Randy Andy is still protected from prosecution.

Now that Former Prince Andrew lost all his royal titles and honors, you could be excused for believing that he was finally about to face real law enforcement consequences for his decades of alleged crimes.

But you’d be wrong.

The British establishment is still fiercely protective of Mr. Andrew Mountbatten Windsor.

Today (13), it arises that the Metropolitan Police of London will not launch an investigation into the reports saying Andrew asked a taxpayer-funded officer to help dig up dirt on the woman who accused him of sexual assault.

Sky News reported:

“The Mail on Sunday claimed in October that Andrew tried to get his personal protection officer to investigate Virginia Giuffre for a smear campaign in 2011.

He reportedly passed Ms. Giuffre’s date of birth and social security number to his taxpayer-funded bodyguard in 2011 and emailed the late Queen’s then-deputy press secretary telling him of his request.”

Keep reading

Explosive Epstein photo release shows Trump, Clinton and ex-Prince Andrew… as disturbing images expose pedophile’s sick private world

House Democrats have released over a dozen new photographs of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein parading around with Donald Trump and Bill Clinton.

Democratic lawmakers on the House Oversight Committee unveiled 19 intimate photos from the estate of the disgraced financier.

The photos also depict graphic sex toys but it is unclear the location or dates of the images. 

The photos do not implicate any of the individuals in Epstein’s crimes. Democrats have selectively released 19 photos of a collection of 95,000 unseen images from Epstein’s estate. 

It is unclear why House Democrats have chosen to release these specific photos. The estate provided the House Oversight Committee with the images as part of the lawmakers’ investigation into Epstein. 

The President is pictured in the release on three separate occasions. 

One photo shows a bowl of condoms with a caricature of Trump’s face along with a sign saying, ‘Trump condom $4.50.’ Each condom shows Trump’s face with the text, ‘I’m HUUUUGE!’

‘These disturbing photos raise even more questions about Epstein and his relationships with some of the most powerful men in the world,’ said Rep. Robert Garcia, the ranking Democrat on the Oversight Committee. ‘We will not rest until the American people get the truth.’

Keep reading

Disgraced Former Prince Andrew Is Still as Entitled as Ever, Demands a Large House in Sandringham Estate With a Full Staff After He Leaves Royal Lodge

Andrew’s gluttony is unabated, as is his entitlement.

It took years of non-stop scandals to allow British King Charles III to finally secure the eviction of his disgraced young brother Andrew Mountbatten Windsor, the former Prince and former Duke of York, from the Royal Lodge mansion in Windsor.

It’s been revealed that Andrew’s lease provided he paid ‘a peppercorn’ per year, if demanded.

Now, while his exit from the 30-room mansion is agreed upon, Andrew is reportedly ‘pushing for a serious upgrade’.

Mountbatten-Windsor insists ‘on a six or seven bedroom-home’ on Charles’ Sandringham Estate.

And what’s more: Andrew wants ‘the full royal setup’.

OK! Magazine reported:

“According to an outlet, he’s asking for staff that includes a cook, gardener, housekeeper, driver and a security officer.”

Sources close to Andrew say that ‘he’s only asking for what’s fair’.

“’Andrew has done exactly what has been asked of him, and he just wants to be left alone. He is giving up the lease on one of England’s finest houses and expects to be treated fairly’, the close source insisted.”

Once Andrew was ‘bought out of the lease’, he will fight over every detail of the deal.

Keep reading

Email Released by House Oversight Committee Shows Jeffrey Epstein Saying Lord Peter Mandelson Was Right To Tell Him ‘To Stay Away From (Former Prince) Andrew’

For disgraced ‘former Prince’ Andrew to learn his ‘friends’ despised him is yet another bitter pill to swallow.

Democrats in the House Oversight Committee, participating in the review of the Jeffrey Epstein investigation and prosecution, continue to try to ‘will into existence’ damaging information against Donald J. Trump that’s just not there.

They attempt that by selective and deceptive partial leaks, but the Oversight Chairman, Republican James Comer, released another batch of no less than 23,000 documents received from the Jeffrey Epstein Estate.

Around the world, journalists and analysts are starting to dig into the treasure trove and come up with new chapters in the never-ending soap opera of the Epstein sex-trafficking ring.

Link to the whole ‘Batch 7’.

One of the first stories out of the doc dump is another big humiliation to former Prince Andrew Mountbatten Windsor, as an email reveals that Epstein told Lord Peter Mandelson: ‘You were right about staying away from Andrew’.

The Telegraph reported:

“According to documents first seen by the BBC, Epstein emailed Lord Mandelson two weeks after his birthday in 2016, writing: ‘63 years old. You made it’.

‘Just. I have decided to extend my life by spending more of it in the US’, Lord Mandelson responded.

Epstein then replied “in the Donald White House”, then added: ‘You were right about staying away from Andrew’.”

Keep reading

House Oversight Committee Summons Former Prince Andrew To Appear Before Congress Over Abuse Claims Against Him

Will Andrew appear before US Congress?

The Jeffrey Epstein sex-trafficking ring continues to generate almost daily developments.

Among many other avenues of investigation, we have been reporting here on TGP about how the US House Oversight Committee has been enacting a review on the Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell investigations and prosecutions.

Today (6), it arises that Andrew Mountbatten Windsor – the disgraced former British Prince – has been summoned to appear before Congress which is investigating abuse claims against him.

The Telegraph reported:

“In a letter sent to the former Duke of York on Thursday, Democratic members of the House Oversight Committee say they believe he may also have crucial information about co-conspirators and enablers of Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes.

‘The Oversight Committee will investigate allegations of abuse by Mountbatten Windsor, and will seek information on Epstein’s operations, network, and associates based on the men’s longstanding and well-documented friendship’, they say.”

Keep reading

Prince Andrew ‘is offered Arabian palace getaway’ amid mounting pressure to quit his 30-bed Royal Lodge mansion

Abu Dhabi’s royal family have generously offered Prince Andrew an Arabian palace bolthole amid mounting pressure on him to leave his Royal Lodge mansion, it has been claimed.

The disgraced royal, 65, is in negotiations with King Charles, 76, to vacate the luxury 30-bed property, it was claimed today after days of public outcry over his rent-free lease agreement and increasingly evidenced links to Jeffrey Epstein.

Andrew and his ex wife Sarah Ferguson are said to have a grand mansion available on demand in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates.

It was a gift to them from the UAE’s ruling royal family – the house of Nahyan, according to esteemed biographer and historian Andrew Lownie and other sources.

Further supporting claims of ruler Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan’s lavish offer have now been made by sources to The Sun who said it is a gesture of gratitude for Andrew’s ‘kindness’ to them when he was the UK’s international business envoy.

The UAE’s royal family have apparently ‘made it clear’ to him that the palace is ‘his if he wants it’, giving him a getaway option ‘should his position in the UK become untenable’, the source said.

They added that Andrew and his equally problematic ex wife, who also lives in Royal Lodge, would be ‘afforded every luxury’ if they decide to accept the offer.

Escalating scandals and scrutiny from MPs and the public have seen the pariah Prince become somewhat of a hermit at Royal Lodge, only occasionally surfacing from the mansion to ride a horse around its grounds.

Freedom to live openly in the UAE may be tempting for the recluse royal with the deluxe features of the Arabian palace only making the offer all the more alluring.

Keep reading

Epstein ‘bankrolled Sarah Ferguson for 15 years’ and she ‘took daughters to celebrate his release from prison in US’ astonishing emails claim

Jeffrey Epstein secretly bankrolled Sarah Ferguson for 15 years, astonishing new emails claim.

The convicted paedophile complained to friends about the disgraced duchess’s scrounging ways in messages that suggest his financial support went far beyond the £15,000 she admitted taking from him.

In the previously unseen emails, Epstein reveals Fergie was so desperate to cosy up to him that ‘she was the first to celebrate’ his release from jail ‘with her two daughters in tow’. Princess Beatrice would have been 20 at the time and Eugenie 19, the same age as many of his victims.

The shocking claims are contained in a huge tranche of documents under review by the US Congress. They are set to be released once they have been redacted to protect the identity of hundreds of young girls Epstein raped and sexually abused.

The sordid nature of Fergie’s relationship with the paedophile and the chummy tone of their correspondence makes sickening reading that will repulse the sex offender’s many victims.

Emails seen by The Mail on Sunday show: 

  • Fergie begged to borrow $50,000 to $100,000 to help with ‘small bills’;
  • She asked to visit Epstein’s private island, joking whether her financial woes made it ‘unavailable to bankrupts?’
  • Epstein paid off debts the duchess owed a former employee but became angry when she failed to pay him back as promised;
  • While disavowing Epstein in public, Fergie kept up contact and let him help set up a charity for her;
  • Epstein brazenly gave Fergie ‘talking points’ before she was interviewed by Oprah Winfrey. 

Tonight a well-placed source said: ‘Sarah and Prince Andrew have always maintained they distanced themselves from Epstein after his conviction for child prostitution. In fact, it was Epstein who ended up dumping them. He got sick and tired of Sarah constantly asking him for money.

‘She borrowed far more money off him than has ever come out. In public she said one thing but in private she was always holding out the begging bowl.’

Keep reading