Andrew ‘flew girl to UK on Epstein’s Lolita jet and took her to Buckingham Palace’: Pressure mounts to launch sex trafficking probe into ex-prince over 90 flights carrying girls from around the world

Police are today being urged to launch a sex trafficking probe into Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor amid claims a woman was flown in on Jeffrey Epstein‘s ‘Lolita Express’ and smuggled into Buckingham Palace using the codename ‘Mrs Windsor’.

The paedophile’s Boeing 727–100 private jet, which he used to host orgies and traffic girls, landed around 90 times in the UK – including after his conviction for child sex offences in 2008, the Epstein Files reveal. 

Stansted, Britain’s fourth busiest airport, was allegedly used as a hub to transfer victims from one Epstein plane to another. 

Former Prime Minister Gordon Brown has called it ‘by far the biggest scandal of all’ and urged Scotland Yard to begin a criminal investigation into the former Duke of York beyond misconduct in public office and breach of the Official Secrets Act.

‘The Stansted revelations alone require them to interview Andrew. I have been told privately that the investigations related to the former Prince Andrew did not properly check vital evidence of flights’, he said.

Today it was claimed that least one Epstein victim was flown into Britain on board and then taken to Andrew at Buckingham Palace. 

The disgraced former Duke of York allegedly told aides: ‘Mrs Windsor will arrive shortly, please let her in and show her up’.

Sources have claimed that other women would be whisked in to see him at his late mother and father’s London home using the same coded requests and with no security clearance.

Keep reading

Andrew ‘shared confidential information with Epstein as trade envoy’

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor knowingly shared confidential information with Jeffrey Epstein from his official work as trade envoy in Asia, according to information in the latest release of the Epstein files.

Emails in the files show the former prince passing on secret details of investment opportunities to the convicted paedophile following his visits to SingaporeHong Kong and Vietnam in 2010 and 2011.

This was after Epstein was first convicted for soliciting a prostitute and procuring a child for prostitution in 2008, for which he was jailed for 18 months.

Trade envoys are legally bound to confidentiality over sensitive, commercial or political information from their visits abroad.

Emails suggest Andrew had told Epstein of his official upcoming trips to Singapore, Vietnam, Shenzhen in China and Hong Kong on October 7, 2010. He was then accompanied by business associates of Epstein on these visits, the BBC reported.

After the trip, he forwarded official reports of the visits to Epstein on November 30, five minutes after he had been sent them by his then special adviser Amit Patel.

In further emails from the files dated Christmas Eve 2010, it appears he sent Epstein a confidential briefing on investment opportunities in the reconstruction of Helmand Province, Afghanistan, which was being managed by the British armed forces and funded by UK government money.

The messages contradict Andrew’s claim that he broke off his friendship with the paedophile in December 2010, which he asserted in his disastrous BBC Newsnight interview in 2019.

Keep reading

Former Prince Andrew’s NINE-DAY Visit to Epstein’s NY Townhouse in 2010 Revealed in Its ‘Sordid Truth’

Andrew lied to the BBC and the British public about his stay at the late pedophile’s house.

To Emily Maitlis, in his ‘train crash’ BBC interview, Andrew said he visited Jeffrey Epstein in 2010 solely to ‘honorably’ tell him their friendship was over.

That was far from the truth.

Girls coming ‘after school’ and ‘$5,000 cash floats’ – his visit to Epstein’s New York mansion is finally revealed.

Daily Mail reported:

“He suggested he had stayed ‘four days’, but in truth Andrew enjoyed the pedophile’s hospitality for nine days, with the scheming financier organizing a dizzying timetable of meetings and parties – starting with a ‘facial’ cosmetic treat, the Daily Mail’s analysis of the latest cache of emails reveals. Epstein even told Andrew he had arranged ‘a car and driver for your use for the week’.”

Keep reading

Andrew’s ex-girlfriend insists she ‘doesn’t believe Jeffrey Epstein is dead’ and that paedophile is alive in ‘Israel’

Lady Victoria Hervey told LBC’s Tom Swarbrick that she believes it’s a “possibility” that Epstein could be alive somewhere.

“I don’t even think Jeffrey Epstein’s dead anymore, to be honest,” she told Tom, who pressed the former socialite on her suggestion – and to clarify her point.

“No, I don’t,” she insisted, doubling down on her assertion that the convicted paedophile was alive – and possibly in Israel.

The paedophile’s death in 2019 has long been the source of conspiracy theories online, with many believing that he didn’t die by suicide.

Andrew continues to maintain his innocence and has long denied any of the allegations against him.

An anonymous post shared on 4Chan shortly before Epstein’s death was publicly announced claimed that he had been “switched out” and implied that he had been taken away by a “trip van”. The poster said that they were a guard at the prison.

The former prince’s ex-girlfriend refers to an email released in the latest tranche of Epstein files that names the poster and confirms that it was a prison guard.

Lady Hervey told Tom Swarbrick: “I think, just, I’d seen one of those emails, one of the ones that ended up in the files, and I think that prison guard needs to be interviewed. The one that he said he saw the bodies being switched out.”

When pressed by Tom Swarbrick on where he could be, she said: “Israel”.

Lady Hervey is named in the Epstein files 23 times.

She told Tom Swarbrick that if you weren’t named in the Epstein files, then that would be an “insult” and you were “a bit of a loser”.

Keep reading

Police probing claims ‘second Epstein victim was jetted to the UK for sex with then-Prince Andrew’

Police are ‘assessing’ allegations that a second woman was sent to the UK by Jeffrey Epstein for a sexual encounter with Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor.

In a statement, Thames Valley Police said: ‘We are aware of reports about a woman said to have been taken to an address in Windsor in 2010 for sexual purposes.

‘We are assessing the information in line with our established procedures.’

‘We take any reports of sexual crimes extremely seriously and encourage anyone with information to come forward.

‘At this time, these allegations have not been reported to Thames Valley Police by either the lawyer or their client.’

The unnamed woman says she was taken to Buckingham Palace for tea afterwards.

The woman says she was in her 20s when, at Epstein’s request, she spent a night with Andrew at his Royal Lodge home in 2010.

The claims mark the first time an Epstein accuser has alleged a sexual encounter at a royal residence.

Her US lawyer, Brad Edwards, previously told the Daily Mail: ‘She was severely exploited by Jeffrey Epstein. An extension of that was the exploitation of her by Prince Andrew.

‘She’s a strong person. She wants to believe in justice but it’s very difficult in light of what she knows.

‘We need some cooperation and we need somebody with a conscience and a real desire to make things right.’

Mr Edwards previously sued Andrew on behalf of Virginia Giuffre, who alleged she had sex with the former Duke of York in London, New York and on Epstein’s Caribbean island.

The now ex-prince settled for a reported £12million before the case went to trial but without admitting liability. He has vehemently denied the allegations.

Andrew’s relationship with Epstein has been thrown under the spotlight once more after over three million documents linked to the paedophile financier were published by the US Department of Justice on Friday.

The King’s brother features a number of times in the documents, including images apparently showing him crouch over an unidentified woman in what appears to be Epstein’s New York mansion.

The former prince and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson appear in email exchanges with Epstein, with Andrew appearing to invite him to Buckingham Palace, and Sarah apparently saying: ‘I am at your service. Just marry me.’

Epstein also appears to introduce Andrew to a woman described by the paedophile as ’26, Russian, clevere (sic) beautiful, trustworthy’, while in the same month, Andrew also apparently tells Epstein: ‘Wish I was still a pet in your family.’

Keep reading

Andrew sent photos featuring daughters Eugenie and Beatrice to paedophile Epstein: Innocent princesses are dragged into disgraced parents’ scandal in latest file dump

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor sent photographs of his daughters Eugenie and Beatrice to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein at Christmas as the princesses are dragged into the latest scandal to hit their disgraced parents.

The King’s brother, 65, included a series of snaps of the sisters in two festive emails sent in 2011 and 2012, files released by the US Department of Justice last night show.

The pictures were sent when Eugenie was 21 and 22, and Beatrice was 23 and 24, after the disgraced financier’s 2008 conviction for procuring a child for prostitution.

The intimate family snaps were sent up to two years after the former prince previously claimed to have cut off all contact with the paedophile.

The image of him proudly showing off his daughters’ exploits as a doting father figure draws a stark contrast with the secret life he and ex-wife Sarah lived behind closed doors as they rubbed shoulders with the rich and powerful.

The emails were released as part of a tranche of some three million documents relating to Epstein by the US government on Friday, and were just a fraction of the embarrassing content for the former Duke and Duchess of York.

The latest revelations leave Beatrice and Eugenie in ‘trying times’, royal expert Jennie Bond said today, as the sisters struggle to navigate their father’s increasingly humiliating position ostracised from the royal family.

Other revelations from Friday’s release of the Epstein files include:

Keep reading

Disgraced Andrew Everywhere in Epstein Files – From Multiple Sexual Indiscretions to a Romance With Ghislaine Maxwell and Sharing Afghanistan Confidential Document With Late Pedophile

How low can Andrew go?

The three and a half million documents from the latest – and apparently last – release from the DOJ following the approval of the House Resolution 4405, the Epstein Files Transparency Act, are out.

Around the world, journalists are digging into the mother lode, but we can already say that disgraced former British Prince Andrew is the elite figure most featured in the damaging files.

We already reported about a 2010 email exchange in which Jeffrey Epstein, fresh out of Florida prison, sets ‘Randy Andy’ with a 26-year-old Russian woman, once again shattering the former duke’s lies that he severed ties with the late pedophile after his conviction.

He is also featured inviting Epstein and women friends for a dinner at Buckingham Palace – ‘with lots of privacy’.

The new revelations are even worse.

In a disturbing series of declassified photos, Andrew is ‘hovering over a woman lying on the floor’.

Keep reading

Disgraced Former Prince Andrew Reportedly Blames Princess Catherine of Wales for His Downfall, Calls Her a ‘Silent Assassin’

Did Kate avenge herself of Andrew’s mistreatment?

As we have learned during the long ordeal sustained by disgraced former Prince Andrew, he is an entitled man who blames everyone else for his own mistakes.

As if his alleged (and well documented) behavior can be blamed on anyone else.

With this infamous lack of self-awareness, it is not surprising that it’s now been reported that Andrew blames Catherine, Princess of Wales, for fall from grace within the royal family.

Enstarz reported:

“Despite the serious allegations surrounding Andrew’s connections to Jeffrey Epstein […] Andrew believes Kate Middleton is responsible for his fall from favor.

‘Andrew has become completely fixated on Kate’, the insider said. ‘He describes her as a ’silent assassin’ who has been influencing Prince William behind the scenes, turning him against Andrew’.”

Keep reading

Disgraced Former Prince Andrew Causing Fresh Outrage as He’s Spotted With His New, Free Land Rover 4×4

The never-ending royal perks.

Even after Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor lost all his royal titles and patronages, he still very far from a simple commoner.

In the last few days, the disgraced former Prince, former Duke of York has been pictured driving his brand new $100,000 Land Rover Defender – and outrage is building since it was likely given to him for free as a royal benefit.

Daily Mail reported:

“The former Duke of York, 65, took delivery of the new luxury 4×4 just before his last Christmas at Royal Lodge in Windsor.

Andrew looked furtive behind the wheel of the top-of-the-range Defender as he swept through the gates of his 30-room mansion over the weekend.”

Andrew’s car is brand new, only registered with the DVLA in early December.

Jaguar Land Rover has a 74-year-old deal with the Royal family, by which the royals are loaned a fleet of Land Rovers.

While Andrew has long benefitted from the deal, this new luxury car is sparking anger after his downfall.

“Jaguar Land Rover, a subsidiary of India’s Tata Motors since 2008, said: ‘We do not comment on any commercial client relationships’.”

Keep reading

Outlandish claims Andrew ‘at UK paedo ring parties’ where Epstein victims ‘tortured’

British police are to seek further information from the FBI after newly released files included claims that Jeffrey Epstein‘s victims were abused at “paedophile ring” parties in Britain.

The claims appear in a batch of more than 11,000 documents released this week by the US Department of Justice.

The files contain a series of lurid and unsubstantiated allegations involving Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Epstein’s long-time associate Ghislaine Maxwell.

One allegation comes from a 35-year-old individual who claims they were abused as a child in England during the mid-1990s.

According to the heavily redacted FBI document, the individual alleges they were drugged and driven by their father to an abuse ring in Surrey when they were aged between six and eight.

The complainant further claims they were taken to Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor Estate.

The property later became the home of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

They allege they were restrained on a table and subjected to electric shocks, given by Maxwell. Mountbatten-Windsor and other men were said to be present and watching, though no evidence was given to support this claim.

Additional allegations include claims of molestation at Epstein’s property in Florida. The individual also alleges they were struck by a dark blue vehicle with a personalised registration plate.

They claim to believe Mountbatten-Windsor was driving the car outside one of the alleged gatherings in Surrey. Surrey Police stated that it has no record of the allegations having been previously reported.

A spokesman said: “Following a review of our systems using the limited information available to us, we can find no evidence of these allegations being reported to Surrey Police. We are therefore engaging with relevant agencies to obtain access to the redacted information.”

Keep reading