Barely Anyone Notices Feeble Biden Shuffling Around Delaware Coffee Shop

81 million votes.

83-year-old Joe Biden was recently spotted at a coffee shop in Delaware.

The video was posted to TikTok last week although it is unclear when it was taken.

The former president looked feeble and exhausted as he shuffled around the shop.

Barely anyone noticed Joe Biden.

Keep reading

Indoctrination Insanity: AP Gov Textbook Ideology Grid Goes Full Clown World

Commentator Isabel Brown raised concerns about the content of an Advanced Placement U.S. Government textbook, focusing on a political ideology chart that she said is being used in American high school classrooms.

Brown said the issue came to her attention after the material was shared with her through a third party. “Doing a wellness check on the teenagers in high school right now because what is this?” she said.

She explained that the textbook was sent to columnist Carol Markowitz by a relative, prompting questions about how political figures are being categorized.

“Someone sent their AP government textbook to Carol Markowitz, their cousin, to show them the political ideology grid that they are currently teaching in American high schools,” Brown said.

Brown described her reaction to the classifications presented in the chart. “Guys, guys, I have so many questions,” she said.

According to Brown, the chart places a limited number of American political figures in specific ideological categories.

“Apparently, the only, the only person in American politics who is economic right and more libertarian is Ron Paul who is like barely libertarian,” she said, referring to Ron Paul.

She also pointed to how the chart groups other figures. “Hillary Clinton and George W Bush are the same dot because they have the same exact political ideology,” Brown said, referencing Hillary Clinton and George W. Bush.

Keep reading

Patronizing Democrat MA Governor Maura Healey Uses Donuts to Explain Soaring Energy Costs to Suffering Constituents

Fresh off being booed on Red Sox opening day alongside radical Boston Mayor Michelle Wu, leftist Massachusetts Governor Maura Healey thinks the suffering her constituents are facing with rising energy costs is a joke.

She appears to think voters are too dumb to understand economics and, instead of talking to residents like adults, she pulled out donuts to dumb down her patronizing explanation.

“Energy bills are high. Everyone can see that. So lowering your energy bills is my top priority. Now, how does that happen? That’s a little more complicated,” Healey began.

“So let’s talk about energy in a way that everyone understands— with munchkins.”

“Picture this: you’re at work or school, wherever. It’s 9 AM, and no one’s eaten breakfast. Someone shows up with one of these. Demand is high.”

“Everyone wants a munchkin or two or three, but we’ve only got 25. That’s where we’re headed with energy. So how do we fix that? See this glazed munchkin? That’s wind.”

“Massachusetts already has an offshore wind project lowering our energy bills as we speak. And we need more. It’s affordable, homegrown energy, and it’ll create thousands of jobs.”

Keep reading

Governor Silent as Chinese Cannabis Cartels Swallow Rural Maine — Some With Her Brother’s Help

On April 1, 2025, Somerset County sheriff’s deputies executed a warrant at a South Road property in Harmony and arrested Wenfeng Chen, 51, of Malden, Massachusetts. Inside, they found 1,405 marijuana plants, approximately 100 pounds of processed cannabis, a 9mm pistol, ammunition, and $1,600 in drug proceeds. Chen and his co-defendant, Xinwen Zhang, 71, of Boston, now face Class B felony charges — unlawful cultivation and drug trafficking — the kind of charges that can put you in prison for ten years, or get you deported.

It was the second time law enforcement had hit the same Harmony property. Deputies raided it in May 2024 and seized more than 1,200 plants, but no one was home.

Law enforcement would have to wait another eleven months to find Wenfeng Chen on the premises.

But one year before Chen was arrested with illicit drugs, cash, and a firearm, the Maine Wire photographed a 2017 Mercedes-Benz sedan bearing Massachusetts plates registered in Chen’s name at his Charles St. address in Malden, Mass.

The vehicle was parked at the site of a separate illicit cannabis grow, 51 Cider Hill Road in Corinna, where the local code enforcement officer had repeatedly denied requests from the owners to upgrade the electrical capacity because large-scale cannabis cultivation is illegal in that town.

Chen happened to share an address with Xiling Ou, 44, the man who owned the Corinna property until he gave it away, allegedly to his mother, Xiaoyu Lu of Guangdong Province, China.

The attorney who made that gift happen was Paul H. Mills — better known as the brother of Maine Gov. Janet Mills (D), the woman currently vying for the Democratic U.S. Senate nomination and a chance to square off against Republican U.S. Sen. Susan Collins.

Keep reading

Latin Grammy winner-turned-politician who performed with PEDOPHILE for years is seen on camera admitting he knows his bandmate is a ‘bad man’

A Latin Grammy Award winner running as a Democrat for Congress who claimed he had no knowledge of his pedophile bandmate’s criminal past was captured on video referring to him as a ‘bad man.’ 

Bobby Pulido, known for Tejano hits such as Desvelado, is vying to flip Texas‘s 15th congressional district, which runs just east of San Antonio down to the border with Mexico.

Pulido has been facing controversy since the New York Post revealed last week that he toured with a bandmate named Frankie Caballero, 62, who was sentenced to four years in prison for indecent contact with an eight-year-old girl in 2014.

Caballero was ordered by the court to be registered on the Texas Public Sex Offender Website for life following his conviction.

Pulido’s campaign manager, Abel Prado, previously told the Daily Mail: ‘Bobby was never made aware of Caballero’s sex offender registration and would never knowingly associate with anyone with that kind of history.’

But video of a 2018 performance in Arizona, after Caballero’s conviction and prison sentence, shows Pulido introducing Caballero on stage by saying: ‘When I was starting, I was like, “that guy’s a bad man,” and so I brought him over.’

Caballero was the accordionist in Pulido’s 1995 breakout hit Desvelado, which was recorded nearly 20 years before his child sex offense conviction.

But he was also previously charged with aggravated sexual assault against a child in 1992, according to Hidalgo County jail records. He was issued a $75,000 bond, but the outcome of the case was not listed in the records. 

Pulido’s campaign manager told the Daily Mail in a statement: ‘Watch the full video and it’s clear what he meant – turning a comment about a musician being “bad” into something more is not serious.

‘These fake, exaggerated connect-the-dots stories are politically motivated attempts to discredit a candidate. 

‘As stated before, Bobby had no knowledge of Caballero’s sex offender registration and would never knowingly associate with anyone with that history.’ 

Pulido and Caballero performed together in at least six cities between 2018 and 2021 after the pedophile’s release from prison.  

Caballero also has an extensive criminal history, which includes 13 charges ranging from cocaine possession to transportation of an unlawful alien from Mexico into the US and domestic violence.

The possession charges were dismissed as part of a plea deal in 2009 which saw him plead guilty to transportation of an alien. He was sentenced to 27 months in that case.

In 2020, Caballero was arrested for strangling a family member named Nancy Caballero and was released on a $2,000 bond. 

Keep reading

Gunman fires 13 shots into home of Indiana politician who voted in support of datacenters

Shots were fired at an Indiana politician’s home and the gunman left behind a creepy note after the lawmaker voted for building artificial intelligence datacenters.

Democratic Indianapolis city councilor Rob Gibson said 13 rounds were fired at his home early Monday morning – as bullet holes could be seen in his front door. 

An eerie note reading ‘no datacenters’ was left under his front doormat, which lay amid shattered glass. 

Harrowing photos showed his wooden door riddled with bullet holes with jagged chunks of what had once been his glass screen door.

The councilman backed the project with a six-to-two vote last week, approving the Los Angeles-based company Metrobloks to build a datacenter in Indianapolis.

Gibson fully defended his approval of the project, stating that early estimates show at least $20 million could flow into the neighborhood as a result. 

‘Metrobloks has the potential to bring significant investment, create jobs, and generate long-term tax revenue that supports infrastructure, housing, and essential services,’ Gibson said in a statement. 

But angry locals have been slamming the plan for months, arguing that the datacenter would bring harmful environmental effects and disrupt their neighborhood, 13WTHR reported.

Keep reading

Backlash After NYC Mayor Mamdani Blames Death of 7-Month Old Baby on Guns Instead of the Violent Criminals Who Killed Her

Radical socialist Mayor of New York City, Zohran Mamdani, is facing backlash for politicizing the death of a 7-month-old baby and blaming ‘guns’ instead of the violent criminals responsible for the tragedy.

On Wednesday, the baby, Kaori Patterson-Moore, was shot and killed as her mother pushed her in a stroller down a Brooklyn Street. Two men drove past on a moped, with one of the men firing two shots at passersby.

Per The New York Post:

Sources said the tot’s mom heard the shots and rushed her daughter into a nearby bodega for shelter — then looked down at the stroller and saw the blood.

The suspects fled but crashed the moped two blocks away, sending one of them to the hospital where he was identified as a person of interest and the second goon still on the run.

Meanwhile, the tragic youngster was rushed by ambulance to Woodhull Hospital, where she was pronounced dead at 1:46 p.m.

Rather than addressing NYC’s soft-on-crime policies and blaming the actual violent perpetrators, Mamdani instead blamed guns.

Mamdani said during a press conference, “Earlier today, a 7-month-old baby was shot and killed on the corner of Moore Street and Humboldt Street here in Brooklyn. A life that had barely begun was taken in an instant.”

“This is not the first family in our city to know this pain. Too many children have never grown up into becoming adults. Too many parents have had to bury those that they love the most. We cannot accept this as normal. In our city.”

Keep reading

NYS bill would force MTA to tell riders about bed bug infestations

They’re itching for the truth.

New York State lawmakers are pushing a bill that would force the MTA to tell riders about bed bug infestation on trains and buses within 24 hours.

The bill, sponsored by Assemblymember William Colton (D-Brooklyn), would set rules to require the MTA to either post a message on its website or send an alert via email or text about any infestation.

“The MTA – for no good reason – has been resistant about alerting its customers when an infestation has been detected,” Colton said in a statement.

“Millions of New Yorkers use our critically important trains and buses regularly,” Colton added. “They should not have to add ‘will I bring home bed bugs?’ to their list of concerns as they go about their daily life.”

A previous version of the bill passed the Assembly but died in the state Senate, according to representatives. The latest legislation made it through the Assembly last month and is now in the hands of the Senate’s Transportation Committee.

Keep reading

A Progressive Plan for SCOTUS: Thwarting Trump and Packing the Court

Remember Demand Justice? Back in 2021, the progressive group pushed for Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer – then age 82 – to resign so that Joe Biden could appoint his replacement rather than risk dying under a Republican president. Well, they’re back – and this time they have a plan to block President Donald Trump from appointing any more justices should vacancies arise. And they’re backed by yet another relic of the Democratic Party, former vice president and twice-failed presidential candidate Kamala Harris. And not to be left out in the cold, James Carville, the Ragin’ Cajun himself, chimed in recently on the Supreme Court as well. And why not? They always come in threes, as the saying goes.

Harris, Trump, and a Plot to Control the Court

Far from giving up on politics, Kamala Harris is back on the campaign trail. This time, however, she’s rallying donors to back fundraising by Josh Orton, president of Demand Justice, to oppose “additional justices” that might be nominated by Trump this term before any vacancies appear.

“We must be clear eyed about what is at stake with the Supreme Court right now,” Harris wrote on X in a post highlighting an article from The New York Times on Demand Justice’s newest project. “We cannot allow Donald trump to hand pick one, if not two, additional justices. The nation’s highest court must be stop from becoming even more beholden to him.”

The NYT article in question reveals the “multimillion-dollar effort to oppose potential Trump Supreme Court appointees before they happen.” Orton announced that “the project would cost $3 million to start and $15 million more if vacancies occurred.” They’re eyeing Justices Clarence Thomas (77) and Samuel Alito (76), the oldest two currently on the Court.

If you’re thinking you’ve seen this episode before, it’s because you basically have. It’s a reboot – if not a straight-up rerun – of what, for a while, appeared to be a favorite show among progressives. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, a left-wing legend in the Court, passed away on September 19, 2020, at the age of 87. Her death gave President Trump his third vacancy, and he nominated Amy Coney Barrett, who was confirmed by the US Senate on October 26, 2020.

Come 2021, Democrats held technical majorities in both the House (222-215) and the Senate (a 50-50 split), but with Kamala Harris as tiebreaker after Inauguration Day). Biden and Harris held the White House. But there was a conservative majority on the Supreme Court, thanks in large part to Donald Trump getting three appointments in his one term as president. And Stephen Breyer, generally considered a reliable left-wing vote, was 82 years old. If he lived as long as Ginsburg, he’d be a year into the next presidency when he passed.

The progressive group Demand Justice wasn’t willing to take that chance. They campaigned for Breyer to “do the right thing” and step down so that Biden could appoint a worthy successor. Justice Breyer resisted, for a time, but eventually he caved to the pressure, and Ketanji Brown Jackson took the bench in his place.

From a purely practical perspective, of course, this was the right decision. Thanks to the gift of hindsight, we know that Breyer – now age 87 and still going – would have left Trump yet another vacancy had he held his seat but passed at RBG’s age. And, of course, Trump’s second term isn’t over yet, and there’s no guarantee Breyer won’t pass before the next administration takes over. His replacement, however, is in her mid-fifties. There’s no reason not to believe she’ll be around – and on the Court – for the next 20 to 30 years, at least, meaning her position is most likely safe regardless of who wins in 2028.

Keep reading

The Shift: The Democratic Party battle over AIPAC heats up

A Democratic National Committee member says she will introduce a resolution rejecting AIPAC spending at this month’s DNC meeting.

“At a time when Democratic voters might really not have felt represented or seen when it came to Gaza or seeing their party support Palestinian rights or stand against military conflict, this could be one step toward bringing those voters back into the party,” the committee member, Allison Minnerly, told The Intercept’s Matt Sledge.

“Given the recent primaries in Illinois, but also what we’ve seen across the country, I think it’s important that we specify that AIPAC as a growing force in our primaries needs to be specifically addressed when we talk about dark money,” she added.

If Minnerly’s name rings a bell, it might be because she introduced Resolution 18 last year. It called for a ceasefire in Gaza, suspension of U.S. military aid to Israel, and recognition of Palestinian statehood. Her effort was ultimately watered down, then unceremoniously dismissed at the DNC’s summer meeting in Minnesota.

“The fight over Resolution 18 was more than a simple vote over a symbolic resolution. The story shows how the Israel lobby is doing all it can to prevent Democratic Party leadership from honoring the overwhelming will of party members. It also is a harbinger of fights to come, as support for Palestine only continues to grow in the party in reaction to Israel’s genocide in Gaza,” wrote Nadia Ahmad at Mondoweiss at the time.

The same is true this time around.

The new resolution is also symbolic, but it gets Democrats on the record regarding a lobbying group that has already become a hot-button issue among presidential hopefuls.

One such example is Illinois Governor JB Pritzker, who is attempting to distance himself from past AIPAC connections based on the direction of the political winds.

“It became an organization that was supporting Donald Trump and people who follow Donald Trump,” Pritzker declared after the group spent heavily in Illinois’s recent primaries. “AIPAC really is not an organization that I think today I would want any part of.”

A spokesperson for the Governor reiterated that Pritzker “withdrew his support” from the group after it “became a pro-Trump organization.”

Keep reading