Tim Walz Tells Americans: “I’ve Become Friends with School Shooters” WTH? …Father of Parkland Shooting Victim Weighs In

Tampon Tim told Americans on Tuesday, “I’ve become friends with school shooters.”

Andrew Pollack, the father of a school shooting victim at Parkland High School, weighed in on Walz’s comments.

Andrew Pollack: “My daughter was killed in the Parkland school shooting. It’s absolutely abhorrent that Tim Walz has befriended school shooters. Disqualifying.”

Keep reading

Yikes… Tim Walz Questioned about Being Friends with School Shooters at Breakfast – Ignores Question 

When you know you lost the debate…

On Wednesday morning reporters caught up with Tim Walz and his wife who were out grabbing breakfast.

The reporters asked Tampon Tim what he meant when he told Americans that he is friends with school shooters.

Ouch.

Walz ignored the question.

Keep reading

Trans-Identifying 19-Year-Old Arrested After Expressing Desire To Shoot Up Elementary School

Iowa police arrested a trans-identifying 19-year-old on Monday and charged her with a “threat of terrorism” after she revealed in therapy that she wanted to shoot up an elementary school, The Daily Wire has learned.

The Norwalk Police Department announced Monday that it had arrested Margaret Anderson after being made aware last week of a “potential threat” to Oviatt Elementary School, located in Norwalk, Iowa. In a release, the department said that Anderson has been charged with a “Threat of Terrorism” under Iowa Code 708A.5, and had been processed into the Warren County Jail.

Anderson is a 19-year-old female who identifies as a transgender man, Warren County Attorney Doug Eichholz confirmed to The Daily Wire on Tuesday. The police department said on Monday that Margaret also went by Maxwell, raising initial suspicions that gender identity was at play in the case.

Eichholz said that the case arose out of statements that Anderson made to her therapist during the course of her “regular treatment.” The therapist then reported the statements to the Des Moines Police Department, he said, which forwarded the information to the Norwalk Police Department in her hometown.

“And then the investigation took off from there,” he explained.

According to Eichholz, the complaint about Anderson says: “The defendant stated that she had thoughts that she wanted to take a gun to Oviatt Elementary School in Norwalk, at 11 am through the cafeteria, and shoot children.”

The complaint did not contain context as to why Anderson was motivated to shoot children, the Warren County Attorney said. He noted that after Anderson shared these thoughts, she was immediately entered into Iowa Lutheran Hospital in Des Moines, which has a mental health facility attached. She was then arrested on Monday, Eichholz said, released Tuesday morning to house arrest with restrictions including a GPS bracelet, and is currently on pretrial release.

Shawn Holloway, superintendent of Norwalk Community School District, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Keep reading

MSNBC’s, POLITICO’s Lemire Falsely Claims Vance Dismissed Shootings as ‘Fact of Life’

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” MSNBC host and POLITICO White House Bureau Chief Jonathan Lemire denounced Republicans for not banning “AR-15 -style rifles. Even when, even when it was one of those weapons that shot Donald Trump just six weeks or so back. Even then, no outcry from Republicans about changing it.” And then repeated the untrue claim that 2024 Republican vice presidential candidate Sen. JD Vance (R-OH) dismissed school shootings as “just a fact of life, a sad fact of life that these school shootings keep happening.”

Lemire said, “There is no widespread movement here to ban these weapons of war, these AR-15 -style rifles. Even when, even when it was one of those weapons that shot Donald Trump just six weeks or so back. Even then, no outcry from Republicans about changing it. In fact, we hear from JD Vance yesterday, saying that it’s just a fact of life, a sad fact of life that these school shootings keep happening.”

Keep reading

Apalachee High School Shooter On FBI Radar For Over A Year, Campus Threatened In Phone Call Morning Of Massacre

In the aftermath of Wednesday’s tragic shooting at Apalachee High School in Winder, Georgia, law enforcement has revealed the FBI was aware of the suspect for over a year and there was a shooting threat made via telephone on the morning of the attack.

The alarming revelations undoubtedly leave many asking why students were still allowed to go to school after the phone threat or why there wasn’t at least a heightened state of security.

It’s unclear who made the threatening call, but CNN reports the individual warned there would be shootings Wednesday at five schools beginning with Apalachee.

Regarding the shooter being on the FBI radar, the Bureau released a public notice via X on Wednesday, stating, “In May 2023, the FBI’s National Threat Operations Center received several anonymous tips about online threats to commit a school shooting at an unidentified location and time… Within 24 hours, the FBI determined the online post originated in Georgia and the FBI’s Atlanta Field Office referred the information to the Jackson County Sheriff’s office for action.”

Keep reading

REVEALED: Georgia school shooter Colt Gray was ‘bullied for being gay’

Georgia school shooter Colt Gray was bullied by classmates who called him gay, his father told detectives in an interview last year.

Colin Grey, 54, made the claims when he was interviewed by the Jackson County Sheriff’s office after the FBI received a tip that his son had threatened a shooting at his middle school. 

‘It was very difficult for him to go to school and not get picked on,’ Colin Gray told an investigator, according to a transcript of the conversation obtained by DailyMail.com.

The father added: ‘It went from one thing to another… I was trying to get him on the golf team… [they were like] Oh, look, Colt’s gay. He’s dating that guy. Just ridiculed him day after day after day.’

Gray, 14, is charged as an adult in the deaths of Mason Schermerhorn and Christian Angulo, both 14, Richard Aspinwall, 39, and Cristina Irimie, 53. Nine people were also hurt in Wednesday’s attack at Apalachee High school in Winder, outside of Atlanta.

He and his father appeared in back-to-back hearings Friday morning with about 50 onlookers in the courtroom. The elder Gray is also charged in connection with the shooting, including with counts of involuntary manslaughter and second-degree murder.

Colin Gray told police this week he purchased the weapon used in the killings as Christmas present for his son last December, according to authorities. 

The teen was interviewed after the sheriff received a tip from the FBI that Gray, then 13, ‘had possibly threatened to shoot up a middle school tomorrow.’ The threat was made on Discord, a social media platform popular with video gamers, according to the sheriff’s office incident report. 

Speaking to police in May, 2023, Colin said he had recently separated from his son’s mother, and that ‘she took his younger two’ kids, leaving him to care for Colt, who he said was struggling at Jefferson Middle School.

The father said Colt ‘gets flustered and under pressure,’ and ‘doesn’t really think straight.’

Colin added that he was trying to teach his son about weapons and get him interested in the outdoors in order to ‘get him away from those video games.’ 

He showed the officer a picture of Colt with blood smeared on his face and said it was from when the teen shot his first deer, which the father described as the ‘best day ever.’

Keep reading

Nashville Covenant School shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto RELEASED by Tennessee Star

On Tuesday, over a year after the fatal Covenant School shooting in Nashville, the Tennessee Star and Editor-in-Chief Michael Patrick Leahy released 90 pages of writings left behind by Audrey Hale. The writings were done between January and March of 2023, leading up to the March 27, 2023 shooting that saw three 9-year-old children and three staff members killed. Hale was fatally shot by police in the school.

The Star said that the journal was legally obtained from a source familiar with the investigation in June 2024, and the notebook was recovered from Hale’s vehicle by the Metro Nashville Police Department alongside a spiral-bound notebook following the shooting.

The red, lined-page notebook features the name “Aiden” written on the cover. Aiden was the name that the trans-identifying school shooter went by.

The journal opens with the words “Darkness” and “Everything hurts” written on the inside cover, and “Why does my brain not work right?? Cause I was born wrong” written on the first page. “Nothing on Earth can save me,” it added. “Never-ending pain. Religion won’t save me.” Many of the opening pages feature drawings of broken hearts, writing about loving someone, and the abbreviation P.A.P. frequently written in a heart. Hale also frequently wrote of wanting to die.

Another page includes the phrases, “No brown girls, no love,” and “brown love is the most beautiful kind,” and the following page states, “Audrey is not my name but when you say it I am just as the little 1 I was back then. I can be a kid again with you alongside you even if I can’t really be w/ you.”

“Love cannot be real if my Autism is. Love cannot exsist (sic) or fails to be in this real. Too bad I was loved by your heart to short in time. It felt like a dream. If there is no love, there is no life. And no like is feeling dead, its only natural wanting to die,” another page stated, along with the line “I’m OK with being gone forever,” accompanied by arrows pointing towards a cloud covering a sun.

One entry dated January 16, 2023 stated, “I’m so sorry Nikki. I didn’t mean to plan my massacre on the 17th. I’m going to be a terrible sh*t for leaving you. How bad my heart hurts. Tomorrow is my last day on Earth. I love you. I am so sorry, Audrey, with Aiden written in parenthesis. A note added to the bottom of the page on the following day read, “PS – Not leaving yet. I couldn’t do it. I don’t want to ruin your day. I’ll wait as planned.”

Another page following Hale pulling out of plans for a January 17 massacre featured Hale planning when to next carry out the attack, with one note stating that it had to have “27” or “17” in the date. “I want to do it in February,” Hale wrote, adding the date 2/17/23 and noting that there are “no birthdays on that day.”

On one page, Hale drew two figures having anal sex and wrote, “can’t butt sex a beautiful young brown girl, w/ a big a** and a small a**hole, if I had a penis, it (sic) be big + rock hard, too bad I am a sad boy born w/ a puny vagina.” On the page following that, Hale wrote about wishing Hale’s father was dead, and being “the most unhappy boy alive.” Hale wrote it’s a “terrible feeling to know I am nothing of the gender I was born of.”

Multiple pages featured the phrase “white nothingness,” and one page stated, “society + politics are scum in this world that nature should wipe clean.” Another page read, “w/o my creativity, I am useless + meaningless to society. I am of no society. And I have society b/c society ignores to see me. I’m a queer; I am meant to die.”

A February 20, 2023 entry read, “I was actually identified as a male today and it felt right.” Hale added, “I SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS BODY.,” with the page later stating, “when I’m called a lady or ma’am — damn it it makes me not want to exsist (sic). The body in me exsists only to me. I’m just damn tired of being called + identified by a gender I am not. AT ALL.” Another page stated, “If God won’t give me a boy body in heaven, then Jesus is a f*ggot.”

In the month ahead of the shooting, Hale declared that March 27, 2023 would be Hale’s “Death Day.” A March 2 entry about a “brown girl” saw Hale write that the girl “will live a legend and I will die a shooter — hopefully to become infamous. No one will forget either of us. She will be the blessing, and I will be the horror to inflict pain.”

An entry dated March 11, 2023 was titled “My Imaginary penis.” Hale wrote, “My penis exsists (sic) in my head. I swear to God I am a male. I think about sexual fantasies, about how if my d*ck was real I’d f*ck the girl I love in the a**. I want to know what thats like, but I never will because I was damned to be born this way.”

Hale wrote about being raised as a girl, as Hale biologically was, saying it was “torture.” Hale wrote of Hale’s mother, “I might have told her once in childhood I wish I was a boy when she made me put my shirt back on as a kid. But would say ‘your a girl, and that’s how you were born,’ some kind of bullsh*t like that. It made me mad.” Hale expressed hate towards Hale’s parents’ conservative religious beliefs and how they would not pay “a cent” for hale to receive “transgender treatment.”

“Children who were able to successfully take puberty blockers and never enter a torchured (sic) puberty, those little f*ggots don’t know how good they f*cking have it. I’d kill to have parents who would let their child be happy no matter how different it is to their viewpoints or don’t agree, or scared of it.”

Hale also wrote about fashioning a penis for one of Hale’s stuffed doll, which Hale named “Tony” and having that stuffed doll have sex with one named “Ashley.” “I let Tony f*ck Ashley in the a** and stuffed Tony’s big penis in aggressively into her a**hole. It took several attempts for Tony to put his d*ck into her vigina (sic) because he has a big d*ck (and was even bigger since he had an erection) finally went in and Ashley cried and moaned for a good ten minutes.” Hale continued to write in great detail about having these two stuffed dolls simulate sexual acts.

Keep reading

Former MMA fighter Ronda Rousey apologizes for posting Sandy Hook conspiracy online 11 years ago

Former MMA fighter and professional wrestler Ronda Rousey has issued an online apology, which she admits is “11 years too late,” for reposting a conspiracy video about the deadly 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting on social media.

Rousey, an Olympic bronze medalist in judo, said reposting the video was “the single most regrettable decision of my life” and that she didn’t even believe the video but “was so horrified at the truth that I was grasping for an alternative fiction to cling to instead.”

Rousey said she realized her mistake and quickly took down the post, but “the damage was done.” She said she was never asked about the post by the media, and she was afraid to draw attention to the video over the years. Rousey said she drafted “a thousandth apology” for her recent memoir, but a publisher urged her to take it out. She then convinced herself that apologizing would reopen an emotional wound in order to “shake the label of being a ‘Sandy Hook truther.’ “

“But honestly I deserve to be hated, labeled, detested and worse for it. I deserve to lose out on every opportunity, I should have been canceled, I would have deserved it. I still do,” Rousey wrote. “I apologize that this came 11 years too late, but to those affected by the Sandy Hook massacre, from the bottom of my heart and depth of my soul I am so sorry for the hurt I caused.”

The issue of Rousey’s posting of the video recently came up on the platform Reddit when she invited users to ask her questions about her recently launched fundraising campaign for her first graphic novel. Some asked why she didn’t issue a strong apology for amplifying the conspiracy theory about the shooting.

Keep reading

Snapchat Predator to Mass Shooter: How Ignored Red Flags Led to Felon’s Deadly Rampage at Birthday Party

A convicted felon with a history of sexual offenses against minors unleashed a deadly rampage at a 21st birthday celebration, leaving four dead and three wounded before taking his own life.

Chase Garvey’s killing spree sparked outrage not only for its horrific nature, but because the felon had a troubling criminal record and was recently let off by a woke judge.

“7 people were shot and it appears this was only possible because a left wing Judge named Kathleen Lape gave a child rapist probation and no jail time,” Robby Starbuck outlined on X.

“He’s a convicted child rapist who once lured a 13 year old from Snapchat to rape her.”

Keep reading

Tennessee Judge Rules Not One Page of Covenant Killer Writings Shall be Released, Cites Dubious Copyright Claims of Intervenors

Tennessee Chancery Court Judge I’Ashea L. Myles ruled in a decision released at 11:58 pm on Thursday that none of the writings left by Covenant School killer Audrey Elizabeth Hale shall be released to the multiple parties who sued Metro Nashville to secure their release, citing the copyright claims of the parents she earlier allowed to intervene in the lawsuit.

Myles ruled in favor of the defendants and intervenors in the case, refusing to release the documents to a collection of media organizations and individuals.

Among those who sued to compel the full release of Hale’s writings from Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) were The Tennessee Star editor-in-chief Michael Patrick Leahy, who is also CEO of Star News Digital Media Inc. (SNDM), the publisher of The Star. Other plaintiffs included the Tennessee Firearms Association, State Representative Todd Gardenhire (R-Chattanooga) and The Tennessean.

Myles ruled in favor of the Nashville Metropolitan Government, as well as the the Covenant School and Covenant parents, after more than 80 pages of Hales’ writings were obtained by The Star from a source familiar with the investigation. The Star has published more than 60 articles that include the killer’s words or provide details about the investigation.

Prior to her ruling, Myles first controversially allowed parents from the Covenant School, the Covenant School, and the Covenant Presbyterian Church to intervene in the case after Hale’s family claimed they assigned them the copyright of her written materials.

Myles declared in her Friday ruling, “materials created by Hale are exempted from disclosure based on the federal Copyright Act.”

Despite Hale dying at the Covenant School, where she killed three 9-year-old children and three adults in her March 27, 2023 attack, the police investigation remains ongoing. While the timeline for the police to finish their investigation remains unclear, the judge cited legislation which protects documents obtained by during police investigations.

Keep reading