Prominent transgender activist Kendall Stephens is charged with raping children in Philadelphia

A prominent transgender activist in Philadelphia has been accused of raping two children.

Kendall Stephens, 37, was arrested on Monday and charged with a slew of sex crimes against the minors.

Exact details of the allegations have not been released, but she appeared at a preliminary arraignment in Philadelphia Municipal Court the same day.

Sources told ABC7 the alleged offences were committed against two boys under the age of 13.

Police said its Special Victims Unit received reports of previous sexual assaults on two minor children in September 2023. Stephens was arrested following a ‘comprehensive investigation’.

She is charged with rape, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, unlawful contact with minors, corruption of minors, unlawful contact with minors, indecent assault against people less than 13 years of age, obscenity to minors and endangering the welfare of children.

The LGBTQ+ campaigner became known in her local community after she turned to activism following a vicious hate crime against her.

Keep reading

Senate Staffer Who Was Fired for Having Anal Sex in the Senate Hearing Room in a G-String Jock Strap Blames Fallout on Homophobia

Democrat staffer Aiden Maese-Czeropski shocked the nation when video was posted of him and his partner having anal sex at the US Capitol in the Senate Hearing Room. Little Aiden was was buck naked except for a g-string jock strap as he straddled the Senator’s desk in the hearing room and smiled for the camera.

Aiden Maese-Czeropski , the Democrat Senate staffer embroiled in a salacious scandal in the Capitol has announced plans to pursue legal action against what he calls defamatory allegations and a politically motivated attack on his character.

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, Maese-Czeropski works as a legislative aide for Senator Cardin, handling foreign policy, tax, and trade issues. He graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a B.S. in Society and Environment in 2020.

Maese-Czeropski has also worked for the Virginia Democratic Party as a field organizer and for the liberal environmental group Friends of the Earth.

Aiden was fired on Saturday after the video made the rounds on the internet on Friday night.

Now he is blaming the fallout on homophobia.

He’s the real victim.

Keep reading

Fired Aide to Democrat Sen. Ben Cardin Reportedly Under Investigation and May Face Criminal Charges for Filming Gay Sex Tape in Senate Building

Aidan Maese-Czeropski, a 24-year-old former aide to Democratic Senator Ben Cardin of Maryland, is under investigation and facing potential criminal charges after a sexually explicit video filmed within the Senate premises went viral on the internet, Daily Mail reported.

Aiden shocked the nation when video was posted of him and his partner having anal sex at the US Capitol in the Senate Hearing Room. Little Aiden was buck-naked except for a g-string jock strap as he straddled the Senator’s desk in the hearing room and smiled for the camera.

Aidan Maese-Czeropski asserted that the explicit behavior he was alleged to have been involved in within the Hart Senate Office Building was taken out of context and is now being weaponized against him due to his sexual orientation and political affiliations.

He is now planning to pursue legal action against what he calls defamatory allegations and a politically motivated attack on his character.

Maese-Czeropski wrote in his LinkedIn account:

This has been a difficult time for me, as I have been attacked for who I love to pursue a political agenda. While some of my actions in the past have shown poor judgement, I love my job and would never disrespect my workplace. Any attempts to characterize my actions otherwise are fabricated and I will be exploring what legal options are available to me in these matters.

As for the accusations regarding Congressman Max Miller, I have never seen the congressman and had no opportunity or cause to yell or confront him.

On Saturday, Aiden was terminated from his job.

“Aidan Maese-Czeropski is no longer employed by the U.S. Senate,” Cardin’s office told POLITICO. “We will have no further comment on this personnel matter.”

The Capitol Police are actively looking into the incident, which occurred in a Senate hearing room — a venerated location where Supreme Court justices undergo confirmation hearings. Sources close to the investigation have indicated that charges under consideration could range from trespassing to obscenity violations.

Keep reading

Court revives lawsuit over Connecticut rule allowing trans girls to compete in school sports

Opponents of Connecticut’s policy letting transgender girls compete in girls high school sports will get a second chance to challenge it in court, an appeals court ruled Friday, which revived the case without weighing in on its merits.

Both sides called it a win. The American Civil Liberties Union said it welcomes a chance to defend the rights of the two transgender high school track runners it represents. The Alliance Defending Freedom, which represented the four cisgender athletes who brought the lawsuit, also said it looks forward to seeking a ruling on the case’s merits.

In a rare full meeting of all active judges on the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan, judges found the cisgender runners have standing to sue and have described injuries that might qualify for monetary damages. The runners also seek to alter certain athletic records, alleging they were deprived of honors and opportunities at elite track-and-field events because they say “male athletes” were permitted to compete against them.

The case had been dismissed by a Connecticut judge in 2021, and that decision was affirmed by three-judge panel of the 2nd Circuit a year ago.

At least 20 states have approved a version of a blanket ban on transgender athletes playing on K-12 and collegiate sports teams statewide, but a Biden administration proposal to forbid such outright bans is set to be finalized by March after two delays and much pushback. As proposed, the rule announced in April would establish that blanket bans would violate Title IX, the landmark gender-equity legislation enacted in 1972.

Keep reading

Outrage as transgender woman Melody Wiseheart, 50, competes against TEENAGERS in Canadian swim meet ‘and shares changing room with terrified girls’

A 50-year-old transgender woman has sparked backlash among parents after she competed in a swim meet against teenage girls in Canada.

Furious parents claim Melody Wiseheart shared a locker room with their young daughters during the Trojan Cup in Barrie, Ontario, which took place between December 1-3 and featured age groups from eight and younger to 16 and older.

Wiseheart, a professor at York university, attended the competition at the East Bayfield Community Centre and participated in several events, including the women’s 1500m freestyle for athletes 16 and older, where she placed second.

The parent of one of the children who participated in the meet told the Toronto Sun ‘the girls were terrified.’ 

They claimed parents used towels to setup a makeshift tent to protect the girls that had to change in front of Wiseheart.

The event was sanctioned by Swimming Canada and Swim Ontario which issued a statement to the Toronto Sun defending Wiseheart’s participation.

They said: ‘In partnership with Swimming Canada, Swim Ontario has a robust system of policies, procedures and rules that support our member clubs in providing a competitive experience that is safe, welcoming and inclusive for all participants,

‘Swimming Canada and Swim Ontario believe swimming is for everyone…  people of all shapes, sizes, genders, beliefs and backgrounds should have the opportunity to swim to the best of their ability… with the expectation that our registrants treat each other with respect and dignity, and keep our sport environment free from harassment and abuse.’

Wiseheart, formerly Nicholas Cepeda, has reportedly been competing against girls since 2019.

Her research at York university focuses on aging, children and youth behavioral science. 

DailyMail.com has reached out to Wiseheart for comment on this story. 

Keep reading

The NDAA’s ‘Warrantless Backdoor Surveillance’ of Americans Gets Approved by the Senate

In a last-minute rush to sanction spending before the end of the year, the Senate enacted a $886 billion defense spending proposal Wednesday, sponsored by President Joe Biden, that includes financing for Ukraine, yearly pay hikes for personnel, and most controversially, a reauthorization of the the National Defense Authorization Act

The NDAA funds Pentagon objectives such as training and equipment. The Act was approved by a bipartisan majority of 87-13 in the Senate. For the last 61 years in a row, Congress has advanced the must-pass defense budget measure.

“At a time of huge trouble for global security, doing the defense authorization bill is more important than ever,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said on the Senate floor Wednesday. “Passing the NDAA enables us to hold the line against Russia, stand firm against the Chinese Communist Party and ensure America’s defense remain state of the art at all times.”

The package now moves to the House, where some conservative Republicans have vowed to derail it after legislators removed disputed elements that would have changed the Pentagon’s abortion policy and provide certain so-called “transgender” medical procedures.

The NDAA approved by the Senate is a compromise version of the budget package passed by the House earlier this year. The House version includes elements aimed at the Pentagon’s transgender health care regulations, as well as an amendment to repeal a Pentagon policy that reimburses out-of-state travel for service members who have abortions.

Keep reading

Seattle high schooler FAILS quiz where he marked only women can get pregnant and that all men have penises

A Seattle high school with a recent history of activism is facing outrage from a parent after her 10th grader was marked wrong for saying only men have penises and only women get pregnant.

The parent and her student, who remained anonymous out of fear of backlash, said the answers were given on a true-false test in an Ethic Studies World History class at Chief Sealth International High School.

The student put that it is ‘true’ that only men have penises and only women can get pregnant on his ‘Understanding Gender vs. Sex’ quiz.

His mother claims the student failed the portion of the quiz as a result of his answers, which led her to speak out. 

‘I keep trying to wrap my head around how it is legal to teach inaccurate information and force students to answer against their beliefs or receive negative scores,’ she said. 

Keep reading

Trans child of Connecticut deputy associate attorney general arrested over antisemitic felony hate crime

The 28-year-old trans child of Connecticut’s deputy associate attorney general was arrested on Thursday over a felony antisemitic hate crime incident in Newtown. 

Sarah Stofko, who goes by the alias “Isaac,” was arrested on Dec. 7 by the Newtown Police Department following an investigation into the vandalism of an Israeli flag that had been cut down. According to the police report, a witness reported the incident to law enforcement and police were able to obtain a vehicle description and registration belonging to Stofko. The report lists Stofko’s sex as “m” though she is an adult female.

Stofko, an alumna of Hunter College in New York City, is facing charges of third-degree intimidation based on bigotry or bias, a felony, and third-degree criminal mischief. Stofko is the child of Deputy Associate Attorney General Carolyn Signorelli, a Democrat and liberal activist. Stofko’s arrest record shows an address belonging to her mother, confirming she was living with the high-level state attorney in their 2,000-square-foot house in the state’s wealthiest county when she allegedly committed the hate crime.

Keep reading

Furious Colorado parents claim their 11-year-old daughter was made to sleep in a bed with a biological boy who identified as TRANSGENDER child on overnight school trip

An 11-year-old Colorado girl called her mother in a panic from a hotel bathroom after discovering that the girl she was expected to share a bed with on a school trip was actually a biological male.

No-one had told the girl, the mother or any other parent at Governor’s Ranch Elementary School because the transgender pupil was in ‘stealth mode’ with their sexual identity protected by school board policy.

Mom Serena Wailes said her daughter had to repeatedly ask for a different room, and was then told to lie about the reason she was going in order to protect her bedmate’s privacy.

The family from Littleton are now demanding the school board ensure that parents are told in advance the gender of people their children will be expected to share a bed with.

‘Her bedmate informed her that he was a boy who identified as transgender,’ Wailes told Fox31.

Keep reading

Senate fails to overturn Biden’s plan to withhold lunch aid from schools that don’t let boys use girls’ bathrooms

School lunches in America are on the chopping block for K-12 schools that don’t enforce gender ideology. In an attempt to comply with Joe Biden’s executive order requiring all agencies to implement equity programs for LGBTQ+ inclusion, the Department of Agriculture decided that it would hold free school lunch aid hostage unless schools allowed boys to use girls’ bathrooms and implemented other actions showing their compliance with the wacky, progressive gender theory that says boys and girls can become girls and boys just by declaring it to be so.

Senate Republicans tried to overturn it in voting against the USDA reinterpretation of Title IX via the Congressional Review Act, but that vote was short at 47 to 50. “Don’t be fooled here, the Biden Administration is the only player in this policy fight that is taking away lunches from children,” said Kansas Senator Roger Marshall. “There is real-world evidence that USDA’s policy has already taken away school lunch funding from low-income children. Weaponizing school lunch money in pursuit of their radical agenda and putting students in the crosshairs is unconscionable, and we will not stand for it.”

That rule, proposed in 2022, blasted by attorneys general and lawmakers across the US, has now gone into effect. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack made the proclamation in May 2022, saying that it would “interpret the prohibition on discrimination based on sex found in Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972… to include discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.”

The Department of Agriculture then went on to explain their bizarre reasoning, saying that in light of the Supreme Court decision that allowed a man who claimed to be transgender to appear at work in a funeral home wearing women’s clothing, and to use the women’s restroom at his workplace, they would prevent schools from receiving federal school lunch aid if those schools didn’t allow boys to use girls’ restrooms, locker rooms, or other facilities.

Vilsack said this was a way to “root out discrimination.” His goal in withholding lunch aid from schools that do not put girls at risk of potential male aggression was to “help bring about much-needed change.” It was shortly after this proclamation that it was revealed that a female student in Loudon County, Virginia was raped in a “gender-neutral” school bathroom by a male student who wore women’s clothing.

Biden signed the executive order as soon as he took office on January 20, 2021. It read that “Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.” It was this that Vilsack was trying to tackle. 

Keep reading