Vegas Surveillance Video Seems To Show Reported SF Livelsberger Erect And Moving In Vehicle Prior To Explosion

AFP has reported on suspicion regarding the narrative promoted by the Shawn Ryan interview with Sam Shoemate, and the alleged emails which were quickly ‘confirmed’ by the FBI.

More questions are now being asked, including surveillance video which appears to show the Tesla driver erect and moving prior to the explosion.

Law enforcement reported the driver had shot himself prior to the explosion.

Keep reading

“TIME TO WAKE UP!”: ‘Cybertruck Bomber’ Had Several Manifestos, Warned Of Drones Using ‘Gravatic Propulsion’

The details surrounding Cybertruck bomber Matthew Livelsberger continue to drip – with two ‘manifesto’ letters found in the Cybertruck itself, and another ‘manifesto’ he emailed to former Navy SEAL Sam Shoemate.

In the letters found in the Cybertruck, Livelsberger described the USA as “terminally ill,” and said his actions were meant as a “wake-up call,” and not a terrorist attack.

The most intriguing, however, is the email he sent to Shoemate – in which he warns that the “drones” seen around the United States over the last month are using “gravatic propulsion systems,” which only China and the United States possess.

Shoemate shared the email on Shawn Ryan’s show, writing on X, “I knew taking this public would insert me into the “glowy boi” conspiracy cycle, especially since I’m an intelligence officer,” adding “I had no choice. Dude dumped it in my inbox. When I saw his name in the news, I had little choice but to hand it over to the feds. I knew the FBI wouldn’t release it, or at least without an agenda attached, so I took it to Shawn Ryan because he has the platform to handle the magnitude of this information and will do so as objectively as possible.”

According to Livelsberger’s email:

“China has been launching them from the Atlantic from submarines for years, but this activity recently has picked up. As of now, it is just a show of force and they are using it similar to how they used the blloon for a sigint and isr, which are also part of the integrated comms system,” he writes.

…they are the most dangerous threat to national security that has ever existed. They basically have an unlimited payload  capacity and can park over the WH if they wanted. It’s checkmate.”

Keep reading

Accused Cybertruck Bomber Served the US Army IN Ukraine

Accused Cybertruck Bomber Matthew Livelsberger not only recruited fighters for Ukraine, it has been revealed that he also served the U.S. Army in Ukraine as well.

“Livelsberger served in the Green Berets, highly trained special forces who work to counter terrorism abroad and train partners,” the AP said Thursday evening. “He had served in the Army since 2006, rising through the ranks with a long career of overseas assignments, deploying twice to Afghanistan and serving in Ukraine, Tajikistan, Georgia and Congo, the Army said.”

It is still unclear the dates he was stationed within Ukraine. Alex Jones had previously revealed that U.S. armed forced were stationed in Ukraine back when it was still being denied in the mainstream media.

Interestingly, the second Donald Trump attempted assassin, Ryan Wesley Routh, worked with U.S. intelligence agencies to expand The American Foreign Legion in Ukraine.

Keep reading

Elon Musk Shuts Down Theories Claiming Las Vegas Cybertruck Driver Was Already Shot — And the Vehicle Autopiloted to the Location

In the wake of the tragic Tesla Cybertruck explosion at the Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas on New Year’s Day, Tesla CEO Elon Musk has publicly addressed and dismissed circulating theories suggesting that the vehicle’s driver was already deceased prior to the incident and that the Cybertruck autonomously navigated to the explosion site.

The explosion resulted in the death of the driver, identified as 37-year-old Army veteran Matthew Livelsberger from Colorado, and caused injuries to seven bystanders.

The Cybertruck’s unique design appeared to limit the damage at the Trump International Hotel.

Despite the force of the explosion, the Cybertruck’s exterior remained largely intact, directing much of the blast upwards and sparing the Trump International Hotel from catastrophic damage.

Recall that Musk trolled the suspect, stating, “The evil knuckleheads picked the wrong vehicle for a terrorist attack. Cybertruck actually contained the explosion and directed the blast upwards. Not even the glass doors of the lobby were broken.”

At the Thursday press conference, Clark County Sheriff Kevin McMahill provided chilling details about the incident.

Livelsberger’s charred remains were discovered inside the Cybertruck with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

Identification was made possible only through his tattoos, as the body was severely burned in the subsequent explosion. Authorities also recovered Livelsberger’s military ID, passport, and credit cards, though DNA confirmation is still underway.

Keep reading

Spook Training in Question with New Orleans and Las Vegas Terrorists

The terrorist attacks that occurred in New Orleans, LA and Las Vegas, NV, are tragic. How the families cope with such devastating loss is impossible to comprehend. But getting legitimate and accurate information about the deadly attacks may provide some comfort and closure. Forty-eight hours into the investigation one can only say that the status is fluid.

It’s way too early to know if these two terrorists were mentally challenged and on some weird cocktail of psychiatric drugs or if the attacks were something more nefarious. But some information seems so strange and coincidental that one cannot help but wonder whether the attacks go deeper than law enforcement will be willing to share. So, let’s consider the two attacks and what we know two days out.

In the early morning hours of New Year’s Day, 42-year-old Shamsud-Din Jabbar travelled to New Orleans, driving a Ford F-150 into holiday revelers killing 15 (and himself) and injuring 30 others. That same day, just a few hours later, 37-year-old Matthew Livelsberger drove a Tesla Cybertruck to Las Vegas where it exploded in front of the Trump Hotel main entry doors, killing himself and injuring seven. On the surface, it would appear that these two events are unrelated. But there are a few nagging coincidences that law enforcement must address.

First, both men served in the U.S. Army. Din Jabbar served in the Army from 2006 to 2015 and had deployed to Afghanistan in 2009. Livelsberger was Army “special operations” active duty and home on leave from Germany and who served in Afghanistan at the same time as Din Jabbar. It is reported that both men also were stationed at Ft. Bragg in North Carolina at the same time.

Keep reading

Las Vegas Cybertruck Bomber Reached Out to Ex Girlfriend Before Vegas Bombing – He Seemed “Playful”

Green Beret Master Sergeant Matthew Livelsberger, who reportedly drove a rented Tesla Cybertruck up in front of the Las Vegas Trump International before first killing himself and then detonating a bed full of explosives, had an interesting exchange with an ex-girlfriend prior to the Vegas bombing.

In the text message exchange, initially reported by The Gazette, the Green Beret Master Sergeant texted his ex-girlfriend about the thrill of renting the Cybertruck.

According to screenshots, Livelsberger wrote, “I rented a Tesla cybertruck[.] It’s the shit[.]”

In the next text message, a moment later, he told his ex, “I’m building drones in my new position[.] you would love it” at 9:06am.

There is no date visible in the text, but the ex-girlfriend, Alicia Arritt, said the exchange took place on Sunday from Denver, according to text screenshots.  She described his attitude as “playful” in nature.

He then sent two photos of the Cybertruck from a parking lot before saying, “I feel like Batman or halo,” likely referring to the popular X-Box video Halo and the warthog vehicle that the main character, Spartan 117, is often driving around in.

Keep reading

Livelsberger Family Question Narrative – Says He Was HUGE Trump Supporter and “Would Have been Able to Make a More Sophisticated Bomb” – After He Allegedly “Shot Himself” PRIOR to Blowing Up CyberTruck

This is interesting.
The family of Matthew Livelsberger are starting to speak out about the Tesla explosion at Trump Tower on Sunday.

And the official story is starting to not make sense.

As reported earlier at The Gateway Pundit, the perpetrator behind the shocking Cybertruck bombing at Trump Tower Las Vegas has been identified as 37-year-old Matthew Livelsberger of Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Senior law enforcement sources confirmed to KOAA news outlet that Livelsberger was the driver of the Cybertruck used in the attack.

The original reports went like this: Authorities believe the blast was triggered by a detonation system “controlled by Livelsberger,” who “died in the attack.”

So hours after the Las Vegas explosion – the same FBI (the same FBI that lied about the NOLA New Year’s Eve terrorist, Shamsud Din Jabbar – immediately confirmed that Livelsberger “died in the bomb blast” at the Trump Tower.

How did they know he was not dead already?

Later today we found out that Livelsberger “shot himself” before his rental Cybertruck exploded.

Keep reading

Mystery Over Man Behind Cybertruck Explosion Being a Trump Supporter

Mystery has deepened behind the motivation of the elite soldier who drove a Tesla Cybertruck that exploded outside the Trump Hotel in Las Vegas after it was revealed that he was a Trump supporter.

Authorities say 37-year-old Alan Livelsberger rented the vehicle more than 800 miles away before traveling to Nevada on the morning of the blast.

Livelsberger, who served in both the Army and National Guard and was a decorated Special Forces Intelligence Sergeant, apparently shot himself in the head before the explosion.

“I’m comfortable calling it a suicide with a bombing that occurred immediately after,” Sheriff McMahill said during Thursday’s press conference.

The incident has taken on an even more bizarre dimension after it was revealed Livelsberger was a Trump supporter.

Keep reading

Elon: “Evil Knuckleheads Picked The Wrong Vehicle For A Terrorist Attack”

Responding to the deliberate detonation of what appears to be rudimentary explosive devices in a Cybertruck outside a Trump hotel in Las Vegas Wednesday, Tesla owner Elon Musk noted that the vehicle effectively contained the brunt of the blast and that the attacker couldn’t have picked a worse vehicle if inflicting maximum damage was the intention.

Las Vegas Sheriff Kevin McMahill announed during a press conference, “I also would like you to pay attention to, on that video, as you see that it looks like the exterior of that truck is completely intact as it sits there.”

“The fact that this was a Cybertruck really limited the damage that occurred inside of the valet because it had most of the blast go up through the truck and out,” he added.

The Sheriff further noted that “the front glass doors at the Trump Hotel were not even broken by that blast, which they were parked directly in front of.”

Musk asserted that “The evil knuckleheads picked the wrong vehicle for a terrorist attack. Cybertruck actually contained the explosion and directed the blast upwards. Not even the glass doors of the lobby were broken.”

Keep reading

10 Questions We Should All Be Asking About The New Year’s Day Terror Attacks

While we are slowly getting some answers from law enforcement today, there are still a number of bigger picture questions that need to be addressed.

As Michael Snyder highlights, via The Economic Collapse blog, our “new” golden era of “peace and safety” has been very rudely interrupted by the “old” problem of Islamic terror.

 Of course the truth is that it is a problem that never went away.  

There were dozens of major terror attacks in 2024, but most of the population is not going to pay attention unless something happens within our own borders.  Sadly, everyone is paying attention now.

Very early on New Year’s Day, a 42-year-old nut named Shamsud-Din Jabbar rammed a truck into a large crowd on Bourbon Street in New Orleans.  We are being told that 15 people are dead and dozens more are injured

A man intentionally drove a pickup truck into a crowd of revelers on Bourbon Street in New Orleans’ French Quarter early on New Year’s Day, killing at least 15 people and injuring dozens of others, officials said.

A black ISIS flag was flying from the truck’s rear bumper, and the attack is being investigated as an act of terrorism, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said.

The man driving the vehicle has been identified as Shamsud-Din Jabbar, 42, a U.S. citizen from Texas, the FBI said.

So was this the end, or is this just the beginning?

Keep reading