Why Are the Irish Media Ignoring an Apparent Islamist Knife Attack?

On July 29th 2025, a member of the Irish police (Garda Siochana) was attacked by Abdullah Khan, a second-generation Pakistani Muslim immigrant in Dublin city centre. Ireland’s state broadcaster, RTE, in the immediate aftermath of the knife attack was quick to assert that the attacker had Irish citizenry: “The man, who is an Irish citizen and born in Ireland, can be questioned for up to 24 hours.”

However, those of us of a more cynical disposition across these islands have noticed in recent years that when the media rush to assert the Irish or British identity of a violent criminal, it usually signifies he’s from a non-European ethnic minority background. If last week’s Dublin knife attacker had been an indigenous Irish man, we wouldn’t have been informed of what passport he’s entitled to or where he was born. Similarly, the Welsh choirboy status of the Southport murderer Axel Rudakubana would never have been immediately asserted had he been a Welsh choirboy. Unfortunately for Ireland’s biased liberal-Left media and political establishment, there’s a thing called reality that people can now record on smartphones and see with their own eyes. So, as footage emerged online of last week’s knife attack, people noticed that the perpetrator wasn’t ethnically Irish and they pointed this out on social media. The media and police response was to accuse the people who noticed that the man wasn’t ethnically Irish of spreading misinformation.

Keep reading

Muslim Rape Gangs: The most sustained and complete race-based crime in British history

The Muslim rape gangs have been the most sustained and complete race-based crime in British history.

The mass rape of children by “grooming gangs” has been ongoing for decades, with tens of thousands of victims.  Despite reports and inquiries, no significant action has been taken against those responsible.   

Instead, it has been met with denial, deflection and trivialisation.  There have been no high-profile resignations or sackings of police chiefs, council officials or Members of Parliament (“MPs”).  Worse still, the British establishment has enabled and apologised for Pakistani Muslim rapists.

It’s estimated that 1 in 11 Pakistani descent men in the UK have taken part in child rapes, with recorded rapes increasing tenfold in the last 20 years.  Yet, the government is increasingly censoring discussion of the issue, with laws like the Online Harms Act and Crime and Policing Act allowing for imprisonment of those who speak out about the mass rapes, such as Tommy Robinson.

Keep reading

In First, Ben Gvir Leads Settler Raid On Al-Aqsa Mosque Under Heavy Guard

Israel’s far-right National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir led hundreds of settlers in storming Al-Aqsa Mosque complex on Sunday, were they loudly performed Jewish Talmudic prayer, under a heavy police guard, and attempted to antagonise Muslim worshippers.

Videos seen by Middle East Eye showed hundreds of settlers storming the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque where some could be seen dancing and shouting, seeking to disrupt the Muslim place of worship.

The status quo in Jerusalem has long maintained that Jewish prayer is forbidden on the raised plateau in occupied East Jerusalem’s Old City, where Al-Aqsa Mosque stands.

However, over the past century, Zionist groups have repeatedly violated the fragile arrangement, launching unprecedented attacks on what’s considered one of Islam’s holiest sites. 

Residents in Jerusalem’s Old City told MEE that before and after Ben Gvir’s raid, the area had come to resemble a “military base” due to the “many checkpoints” that had been set up and the “heavy Israeli security presence”.

They said that Israeli forces severely restricted Palestinians from accessing the mosque, with only a few local residents allowed to pass. Speaking to reporters after the raid, Ben Gvir said: “The Temple Mount is for the Jews, and we will remain here forever.”

Since becoming a minister in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government, Ben Gvir has led at least 11 assaults on the mosque. Meanwhile, several other far-right politicians have advocated for the destruction of Al-Aqsa and the construction of a  temple where they claim Jewish temples once stood.

Among the hundreds of people to take part in Sunday’s raid was right-wing Likud lawmaker Amit Halevi, who has repeatedly advocated for Israel to destroy all water, food and energy sources in Gaza.

In June 2023, he tabled a bill that would divide Al-Aqsa Mosque between Muslims and Jews, a plan that would see shared access from the courtyard of the Dome of the Rock to the end of the northern border of Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Palestinians fear that the incursions at Al-Aqsa, which have intensified since Israel went to war on Gaza in October 2023, are laying the groundwork for the mosque to be divided similar to how the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron was in the 1990s.

Muslims currently have limited access to that site, and just last month, Israel transferred the authority of the mosque from the Palestinian-run Hebron municipality to a settler council.

Aouni Bazbaz, the director of international affairs at the Islamic Waqf, the organisation that administers Al-Aqsa Mosque, described Sunday’s raid as “painful and regrettable”, telling MEE that it was a threat to the “historical status quo and an incitement to violence”.

“There were terrifying numbers of people [Israeli settlers] present and some were important figures,” he said. “This was part of a project. The extreme religious right seeks to undermine the status quo and to clearly follow the example of the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron.

Keep reading

How one million white Europeans – many seized on the south coast of England – were sold to the Muslim world and brutally exploited in the slavery scandal the Left DON’T want to speak about

When Englishman Thomas Pellow was 27, he led a slave-hunting expedition to the West African coast. His orders were to plunder the villages, kill the adults and capture the children.

But Pellow was not a mercenary employed in the transatlantic slave trade, which sent millions of its victims across the ocean. He was a slave himself – taken prisoner as a child by the Moroccan Sultan Moulay Ismail. And 300 years ago, he was far from alone. 

The sultan owned an estimated 25,000 European slaves, many seized in raiding expeditions on the south coast of England as well as countries as far afield as Iceland.

Though it is almost forgotten today – suppressed, perhaps, by some squeamish historians – the Muslim trade in both black African and white European slaves was deeply feared for three centuries.

Yet, at the time, dozens of memoirs, many of them bestsellers, were published by former slaves who had escaped from captivity, with horrendous stories of torture, rape and cold-blooded murder.

Now, a book by historian Justin Marozzi unflinchingly reveals the extent of slavery in Arab countries, which was conducted with unequalled brutality.

More shocking still, he shows that it continued in much of the Islamic world well into the 20th century – and, for hundreds of thousands of West Africans born into life as slaves, carries on to this day.

For Marozzi to investigate these stories, let alone publish, is courageous. His book invites an inevitable backlash from Left-wing academics and broadcasters who focus solely on the slave trade triangle between Europe, West Africa and the Americas that operated from the 16th to the 19th centuries.

Keep reading

Imam ‘Marriage Counselling’ for Underage Girls, Polygamy Spreading in Berlin Amid Islamist Immigration, Says Integration Officer

Multicultural neighbourhoods in Berlin are now home to Islamic imams giving marriage counselling to underage girls following a mass influx of Palestinians and other hardline Muslim migrants, an integration officer has claimed.

Güner Balci, a Turkish-born integration officer for the Berlin borough of Neukölln, told news magazine Der Spiegel that she has moved out of the neighbourhood where she grew up in the German capital so that her “daughter could develop freely” after the area became a hotbed for Islamism.

Balci said that when she grew up in Neukölln, there was only one mosque, but now around 30 are located in the area, many of which she claimed preach adherence to hardline Islam.

“I know of imams who offer marriage counselling for 14-year-old girls and find it acceptable for a man to take a second wife. If you look behind the structures, you quickly see: Ah, one mosque is financed from Qatar, the other has connections to the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood and so on,” she told the paper.

Balci, who is tasked with helping migrants integrate into Berlin society, said that while Neukölln was never “particularly woman-friendly”, the area has seen “culturally and religiously determined gender separation” be established and enforced by clan criminals and radical imams.

She said that it “began with the influx of Palestinian families from Lebanon” in the 1980s and has only continued to grow since.

“They brought with them a very patriarchal culture. The girls in this milieu were almost invisible; you actually only saw them when they took their younger siblings to kindergarten or went shopping with their mothers,” Balci said.

Keep reading

Muslim Migrants Found NOT GUILTY of Attempted “Honor Killing” Despite Being Caught on Tape Violently Assaulting Daughter Allegedly For Not Wanting to Marry Older Muslim Man

A stunning verdict was reached earlier this week in the case of two Muslim immigrants living in Washington State who stood accused of one of the most unimaginable crimes.

As Fox 13 reported, both the mother and father were found not guilty on Thursday of attempting an “honor killing” of their 17-year-old daughter. Back in October, they were accused of trying to murder their daughter after she refused to go to their native Iraq and marry an older man.

A jury in Lacey, Washington found 44-year-old Ihsan Ali, the victim’s dad, not guilty of second-degree attempted murder and first-degree assault. Instead, they found him guilty of second-degree and fourth-degree assault and unlawful imprisonment.

The victim’s mom, 40-year-old Zahraa Ali, was found guilty of violating a protective order but acquitted of second-degree attempted murder, second-degree assault, and second-degree burglary.

Keep reading

Islamic State-Backed Militant Group Attacks Catholic Church in Congo, Nearly Three Dozen Dead

The death toll has risen to at least 34 people in a savage attack by Islamic State-backed rebels on a Catholic church in the eastern Congo on Sunday, according to a local leader.

Dieudonne Duranthabo, a civil society coordinator in Komanda, in the Ituri province, told The Associated Press (AP) that the attackers, armed with guns and machetes, stormed the church in Komanda town at around 1 a.m.

The rampage also extended to several houses and shops that were torched.

“The bodies of the victims are still at the scene of the tragedy, and volunteers are preparing how to bury them in a mass grave that we are preparing in a compound of the Catholic church,” Duranthabo told AP.

Video footage from the scene posted on Aljazeera shows burning structures and bodies on the floor of the church.

Reportedly at least five other people were murdered in an earlier attack on the nearby village of Machongani.

The Allied Democratic Force (ADF) is believed to be the perpetrators of both attacks in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).

The ADF is a rebel group that historically has operated along the border between Uganda and Congo. It was formed in Uganda in the late 1990s following alleged discontent with President Yoweri Museveni.

Keep reading

Muslim Doctor Defends Wife-Beating, Advises Husbands to Avoid Serious Injury, Calls It ‘Therapeutic’

In a disturbing interview, a doctor at Gaza’s Islamic University openly instructs Palestinian husbands that they are obligated to beat their wives—but only in a way that avoids breaking bones or damaging vital organs. His justification? That “wife-beating should be therapeutic, not vindictive.” 

“The purpose of wife beating is to warn the wife that the life of the family is in danger and that the marital relations are in danger,” the doctor said. “She needs to be cautious and not let the family be destroyed.” 

He clarified that the beating should be symbolic yet real, with specific conditions and guidelines to follow. According to him, the aim of a husband beating his wife is not to seek revenge or cause harm, but rather to correct her behavior and safeguard the family. He emphasized that husbands should avoid striking women in sensitive areas like the face or vital organs. The beating, he insisted, should not be severe or motivated by malice.

“The husband beating his wife should be like a guy beating his sweetheart,” he said, referring to the saying “The beloved’s first is as sweet as raisins.” 

“It’s like when a father beats his son or when a mother beats her daughter for doing something wrong,” he continued, arguing that the beating should be “therapeutic” to correct one’s wife. 

Keep reading

UNHOLY WAR: Christians and Druze being massacred in Syria under new terrorist government

In recent weeks, both Christians and Druze in southern Syria have come under siege by ISIS and forces sympathetic to the Syrian government. They are being massacred and their homes burned down.

Just yesterday, a horrific massacre occurred in a hospital in Suwayda, where bodies were seen stacked on top of each other as video cameras caught the aftermath of the deadly attack. I’m not going to post the video here.

One of the men who was captured said he was sent there by Syria’s Ministry of Defense to exterminate the Druze.

Another report says that 38 homes belonging to Christian families were torched to the ground, also in Suwayda.

A series of Christian communities in Syria have come under violent attack, according to fresh reports received by a leading Catholic charity.

Several local sources told Aid to the Church in Need (ACN) that yesterday (15th July) the faithful were targeted in the village of Al-Soura Al-Kabira, in the Suwayda Governorate of southern Syria.

According to the reports, 38 homes belonging to Christian families were destroyed by fire, leaving them homeless. Around 70 people took refuge in the church hall in Shahba.

One source told ACN: “This community has lost everything. They had very little to begin with – they were already among the poorest in the region – and now they have nothing left.”

St Michael’s Melkite Greek-Catholic Church was also attacked and torched by unknown assailants.

The full extent of the damage has not yet been confirmed, as access to the area is currently impossible. But images on social media seem to confirm the attack.

There are also reports that the neighboring village of Al-Mazraa came under fire, although details remain unclear.

The attackers have not been identified, but the violence is believed to be linked to sectarian tensions and extremist activity.

Just last month, 25 were killed when a Greek-Orthodox church was bombed in Damascus.

Keep reading

Academic Center Within Georgetown’s Prestigious School of Foreign Service Has Long History of Terror-Supporting Leaders

An academic center at Georgetown University that sits within its prestigious School of Foreign Service has a history of fostering support for Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, and other Islamist groups, a Washington Free Beacon review found.

Georgetown’s Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding (ACMCU), founded in 1993, has hosted scholars sympathetic to Islamism since its inception. John Esposito, the center’s founder and a professor of religion and international affairs and of Islamic studies at Georgetown, has long defended terrorist groups and collaborated with jihadist figures.

As the Free Beacon reported in June, approximately 25 percent of all graduates from the ACMCU—which operates within the School of Foreign Service—enter government positions around the world after receiving their degrees. The ACMCU’s history appears likely to draw congressional scrutiny during a Tuesday morning House Education and Workforce Committee hearing featuring Georgetown interim president Robert Groves, as does the funding it has received from the Muslim Brotherhood-linked International Institute for Islamic Thought (IIIT).

The IIIT, the Free Beacon reported, had a relationship with the now-defunct SAAR Foundation, which ceased operations after the FBI raided its offices on suspicion of terrorism financing. Georgetown acknowledged that the IIIT “contributed $1 million or more to Georgetown” in 2017 when the university invited the organization’s leadership to its 1789 Society for large donors.

Esposito’s scholarly and professional history includes many instances of either the defense of or support for terror groups and figures. When asked whether Hamas was a terrorist organization during a 2000 interview with the Middle East Affairs Journal, for instance, Esposito hedged.

“One can’t make a clear statement about Hamas,” he said. “One has to distinguish between Hamas in general and the action of its military wing, and then one has also to talk about specific actions. Some actions by the military wing of Hamas can be seen as acts of resistance, but other actions are acts of retaliation, particularly when they target civilians.”

Esposito had more charitable words for Yusuf al-Qaradawi, a late Islamic scholar and intellectual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood whom the Clinton administration banned from entering the United States.

“If you look at Qaradawi’s work—I actually just finished working on him for a new book that I have—he goes out of his way to say that he is not anti-Jewish but he is anti-Israeli, anti-Israeli occupation of Palestine, and that is what he is talking about,” Esposito said. “So, he will talk about Jews again as ‘People of the Book,’ et cetera, but when it comes to Palestine, he defines that situation politically.”

Al-Qaradawi’s work, which Esposito referenced, included praise for Adolf Hitler.

Keep reading