FBI has ‘substantiated’ irregularities in Georgia 2020 vote counts, probing if they were intentional

The FBI has “substantiated” some major irregularities in how votes were counted in Georgia’s largest urban area in the aftermath of the 2020 election and is probing whether those failures were intentional efforts to violate federal election law, according to a bombshell affidavit unsealed by a federal court on Tuesday.

FBI Special Agent Hugh Raymond Evans first filed the affidavit last month to establish probable cause for a raid that seized about 700 boxes of Georgia 2020 elections ballots from a storage warehouse in the Atlanta area, after getting a referral from Trump White House election integrity czar Kurt Olsen.

The affidavit included information gleaned from FBI interviews with about a dozen unnamed witnesses recounting various allegations that dated back to the disputed 2020 election in Georgia in which Joe Biden was narrowly declared the winner over Donald Trump.

“Some of those allegations have been disproven while some of those allegations have been substantiated, including through admissions by Fulton County,” Evans wrote. “This warrant application is part of an FBI criminal investigation into whether any of the improprieties were intentional acts that violated federal criminal laws.”

Many of the substantiated allegations were previously reported by Just the News over the last five years based on its review of ballot records.

Evans’ affidavit, dated Jan. 28, cited five major areas of irregularities under investigation, including that:

  • Fulton County has admitted that it does not have scanned images of all the 528,777 ballots counted during the Original Count or the 527,925 ballots counted during the state’s first recount, a major loss of evidence.
  • Fulton County has confirmed that during the Recount of votes, some ballots were scanned multiple times. “Ballot images made available in response to public record requests show ballots with unique markings duplicated within the ballot images,” the affidavit said.
  • During the Risk Limiting Audit, auditors counting the votes by hand reported vote tallies for batches inconsistent with the actual votes within the batch. “The State’s Performance Review Board reported that Secretary of State investigators confirmed inaccurate batch tallies from the Risk Limiting Audit,” the affidavit said.
  • Auditors assisting in the Risk Limiting Audit reported counting purported absentee ballots that had “never been creased or folded, as would be required for the ballot to be mailed to the voter and for the ballot to be returned in the sealed envelope
    requiring the voter’s signature for authentication.”
  • On the day of the deadline to report the Recount results, Fulton County reported a recount totaling 511,343 ballots, 17,434 ballots fewer than the original count. “The following day, Fulton County then reported a total of 527,925 ballots counted,” the affidavit noted.

You can read the unsealed affidavit below: 

gov.uscourts.gand_.355087.22.1.pdf

Just the News reported in 2021 that a contractor sent to Fulton County to observe voting on behalf of Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger had chronicled widespread confusion, mistakes and irregularities in the vote count, a fact the affidavit cited. Gov. Brian Kemp also referred Fulton County for investigation for miscounting ballots based on information from Just the News.

Keep reading

“I’m a Team Player” – Senator David Perdue Grand Jury Testimony Claims Gov. Brian Kemp Stopped 2020 Election Investigation

Last month, Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee lifted the protective order shielding the special grand jury transcripts used to indict former President Donald Trump and his co-defendants in Georgia.

Among the newly unsealed documents was the testimony of former U.S. Senator David Perdue — a key candidate in the 2020 election who was forced into a January 5, 2021, runoff against Democrat Jon Ossoff after winning the November 3 election by 90,000 votes, but falling short of the fifty percent threshold necessary.

On September 6, 2022, Perdue appeared before the special grand jury for questioning. One of his interrogators was none other than disgraced prosecutor Nathan Wade — the same man later exposed for his affair with District Attorney Fani Willis.

Wade pressed Perdue on one of Georgia’s most contentious election-night controversies: the events at State Farm Arena. “You’re talking about State Farm Arena and the things that happened in that video, I’m assuming,” Wade said. “Since then, the Secretary of State’s Office, the GBI — multiple investigations — have looked into that and found that nothing illegal occurred.”

Perdue seemed unmoved: “That’s your opinion,” he fired back. “That’s not fact.”

Wade shot back and asked if Perdue at least acknowledged that the GBI had looked into the matter.

His answer was cautious but cutting: “Those so-called investigations… occurred,” he said, “but not to my satisfaction.”

Then came a shocking admission. When asked by Wade why he doubted the GBI’s integrity, Perdue dropped a bombshell.

“In November of ’21,” he testified, “the head of the GBI, Vic Reynolds, called me — it’s a matter of record. He told me, ‘We’re not going to investigate. The governor wants me to tell you why we’re not going to investigate.’ I said, ‘Please do.’ Because back in May, he had seen the evidence — video footage, cell phone records, testimony, bank data — all consistent with ballot harvesting. He told me himself it was compelling to be investigated.  That was in May of 2021.”

Perdue paused before revealing the rest. “Then, in November, he calls and says, ‘We’re not going to investigate because…I’m a team player. If the governor doesn’t want to investigate, we’re not going to investigate.’”

Keep reading

Raskin: Trump ‘Has One Objective in Mind Which Is Trying to Steal the Election’

Tuesday on MS NOW’s “The Last Word,” Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) said President Donald Trump has one objective in mind: “trying to steal” the midterm election.

Raskin said, “We know it’s not as simple as just turning the clock back to, the time before Donald Trump, because obviously, those were the conditions that allowed for Donald Trump and MAGA to penetrate our society and take over our government. We’re going to have to fortify democracy and freedom to make them much stronger going forward. And having been through this nightmare together and with the heroic resistance and opposition that we’re seeing all over the country, we are going to make it through.”

He added, “We need to obviously mobilize the vote and keep winning the way we won in Virginia, in new Jersey, in California, in Alabama, the way we just won in Texas, a 31 point swing in a state Senate election. We’re going to keep going, and we have to defend those elections because Donald Trump, who obviously has no other program for America relating to health care, relating to housing for young people, relating to any public good, has one objective in mind which is trying to steal the election the way he tried to steal it back in 2020, when he called the Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in Georgia and said, I just want you to find me 11,780 votes. That wasn’t Donald Trump trying to stop election fraud. That was Donald Trump trying to commit election fraud. And he did it all over the country and he will try again.”

Keep reading

Biden Installed Radical ‘Vote From Home’ Activist Who Shaped 2020 Election Changes To Postal Board Overseeing Ballot Delivery

Joe Biden quietly placed a radical mail-in voting advocate with deep influence over the administration of the fraud-rife 2020 election on the U.S. Postal Service Board of Governors.

That’s the body that governs the Postal Service and oversees the ballot delivery infrastructure.

Meet Amber McReynolds.

The appointment received little public attention. But McReynolds’ record makes it one of the most consequential election-related personnel decisions of the Biden presidency.

Why this board matters

The USPS Board of Governors is not symbolic. It sets postal policy, oversees election mail, and appoints the Postmaster General. In modern elections, that means it sits at the center of ballot delivery nationwide.

Keep reading

The Knives Are Out for Tulsi Gabbard As She Closes in on 2020 Election Fraud

Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard is onto something. And the right people are terrified.

As my colleague Bob Hoge reported, after Gabbard appeared on the scene at the operation to secure the multi-year crime scene that is the Fulton County, Georgia, Election Hub and Operation Center (see FBI Raids Fulton County Election Hub Days After Trump Vows Prosecutions for 2020 Election – Here We Go – RedState and 700 Boxes of Ballots Seized After FBI Executes Fulton County Warrant, Dems Try to Develop ‘Legal Plan’ – RedState), she was the subject of thinly sourced, scurrilous “leak” to The Wall Street Journal that seemed to have the sole purpose as sidelining her with a faux scandal; see Tulsi Gabbard Comes Out Full Throttle Against ‘False and Slanderous Accusations’ From Dems and Media – RedState.

To recap, the Wall Street Journal ran an “exclusive” on Monday that seemed to claim Gabbard had done something. However, a fair reading of the article doesn’t make it very clear what she did or didn’t do.

U.S. intelligence official has alleged wrongdoing by Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard in a whistleblower complaint that is so highly classified it has sparked months of wrangling over how to share it with Congress, according to U.S. officials and others familiar with the matter.

The filing of the complaint has prompted a continuing, behind-the-scenes struggle about how to assess and handle it, with the whistleblower’s lawyer accusing Gabbard of stonewalling the complaint. Gabbard’s office rejects that characterization, contending it is navigating a unique set of circumstances and working to resolve the issue.

Thirteen, that is 13, paragraphs into the article, we find this gem.

Gabbard answered written questions about the allegations from the inspector general’s office, a senior official at the spy agency said. That prompted the acting inspector general at the time, Tamara Johnson, to determine the allegations specifically about Gabbard weren’t credible [my italics—streiff], the official said. Johnson remains employed at the agency, which didn’t make her available for an interview.

As it turned out, there was no delay in producing the “security guidance” from DNI Gabbard on how to handle the report. The whistleblower’s complaint is with the Congressional Intelligence Committees for review, and Gabbard produced the receipts.

Keep reading

Sen. Mark Warner’s Attack On DNI Election Raid Falls Flat

Democratic Virginia Sen. Mark Warner slammed Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Tulsi Gabbard over her presence during the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) execution of a search warrant at the Fulton County Election Hub in Georgia on Wednesday.

Warner claimed Gabbard “has got no business interfering in elections” and warned that her actions should “concern the heck out of every American.” His attack is yet another example of Democrats ignoring clear federal statutes in an attempt to control the narrative.

Federal law explicitly assigns the DNI a leadership role in safeguarding elections from foreign exploitation. Under 50 U.S.C. § 3371d, the DNI oversees counterintelligence matters related to election security, including assessing risks to voting systems, software, voter registration databases, and other infrastructure. Warner’s claim that Gabbard has “no business” in elections also ignores 50 U.S.C. § 3024, which requires all Intelligence Community (IC) elements to provide the DNI access to necessary intelligence for oversight and integration.

Warner’s attack frames the DNI investigation as domestic meddling, but it’s central to the DNI’s counterintelligence duties. Gabbard’s presence at the Fulton County raid falls within her authority as DNI. In fact, it would arguably be negligent of her office if she chose not to participate in the investigation into potential voting system and election security vulnerabilities.

Keep reading

Atlanta Field Office Special Agent in Charge Allegedly Removed For Slow-Walking Election Fraud Investigation

Reports are emerging on social media that Paul Brown, the FBI Special Agent in Charge at the Atlanta Field Office, was “forced out of that job earlier this month,” according to MSNOW’s Ken Dilanian.

According to MSNOW, Brown “was forced out this month after questioning the Justice Department’s renewed push to probe Fulton County’s role in the 2020 election” after “expressing concern” about “unsubstantiated allegations of voter fraud” in Fulton County.

On Thursday, The Gateway Pundit published a 26-count report that was shared with the Department of Justice.  The document allegedly details extensive acts of maladministration and evidence destruction in Fulton County related to the 2020 election. The publication maintains that the claims are supported by citations and corroborating materials, countering Dilanian’s characterization of them as “unsubstantiated.”

Keep reading

FBI Raids Fulton County Elections Center

FBI agents descended Wednesday on Fulton County’s election operations hub in Georgia, the same county that became the epicenter of voter fraud complaints following the 2020 election.

Agents were seen entering the Fulton County Election Hub and Operation Center, a facility opened in 2023 and billed by state officials as a way to streamline election administration.

Authorities would not say exactly what prompted the search, but Fox News Digital was told the matter is tied to the 2020 election. The FBI declined further comment, and the Department of Justice did not immediately respond to requests for clarification.

FBI Atlanta confirmed it was “executing a court authorized law enforcement action” at the address of the county’s elections hub on Wednesday afternoon.

In an email to 11Alive, the FBI’s Atlanta office said agents were operating at 5600 Campbellton Fairburn Road in Union City, which serves as Fulton County’s main election operations center.

“Our investigation into this matter is ongoing so there are no details that I can provide at the moment,” a spokesperson said in the email.

An 11Alive crew was dispatched to Union City to gather additional information.

The federal activity comes weeks after the Justice Department sued Fulton County over access to election materials from the 2020 presidential race, keeping scrutiny on a county long at the center of election integrity battles.

Keep reading

Federal judge dismisses Justice Department lawsuit seeking Oregon’s voter rolls

A federal judge in Oregon dismissed a Justice Department lawsuit seeking Oregon’s unredacted voter rolls on Monday in another setback to wide-ranging efforts by President Donald Trump’s administration to get detailed voter data from states.

In a hearing, U.S. District Judge Mustafa Kasubhai said he would dismiss the suit and issue a final written opinion in the coming days. The updated docket for the case showed that Oregon’s move to dismiss the case was granted.

Oregon Attorney General Dan Rayfield welcomed the move.

“The court dismissed this case because the federal government never met the legal standard to get these records in the first place,” he said in an emailed statement. “Oregonians deserve to know that voting laws can’t be used as a backdoor to grab their personal information.”

The Justice Department declined to comment.

Keep reading

Email Shows Top Fulton County Election Officials KNEW About Election Count Discrepancies in November 2020

On Wednesday, the Georgia State Election Board held a hearing during which Joe Rossi, co-author of the now-famous SEB Complaint 2023-025, was afforded the opportunity to finally present a rebuttal to a previously-heard report from the Secretary of State’s office in May 2024.  During that May hearing, neither Rossi nor co-author Kevin Moncla were afforded an opportunity to rebut the report to the SEB.

Among other severe issues, one of 2023-025’s claims was that 3,125 ballots were actually duplicate ballots added to the final machine count on December 4, 2020.  According to Rossi’s testimony, that number is now up to 3,900, allegedly found by the Department of Justice in its investigation, which Rossi disclosed has already begun.

Rossi showed an example of how the duplicated ballots were scanned in a way that makes it highly unlikely that it was a “human error” or mistake, and also difficult to discover. 

Keep reading