Hillary Clinton Attacks President Trump with HUGE LIE About January 6 – So Trump Supporters Set Her Straight

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday launched an attack on President Trump and his supporters on the anniversary of the January 6 Capitol riot.

Clinton attacked Trump with the big lie that he urged his supporters to attack Congress.

“Five years ago today, Donald Trump urged his supporters to attack Congress and the Capitol over a proven lie. More than 140 police officers were injured,” Hillary said on X.

“Trump then pardoned the attackers,” she said.

“He betrayed his oath and his country, and we won’t ever forget it,” Hillary added.

Of course, this is a lie.

President Trump never urged his supporters to attack the Capitol.

Trump told his supporters to “peacefully and patriotically” protest on January 6, 2021.

The President sued the BBC for $10 billion for defamation after they edited his January 6 speech.

According to The Telegraph, an internal whistleblower memo revealed the BBC “doctored” Trump’s speech to make it sound like he was telling supporters to march over to the Capitol and “fight like hell.”

They have to lie about President Trump’s January 6 speech to make it appear he encouraged violence.

Keep reading

What’s He Got to Hide? — Eric Swalwell Blurs Out his ‘Mortgage Fraud’ Home in Washington D.C. on Google Maps

Does Eric Swalwell really think that blurring out his house on Google Maps can wipe out the facts?

Ironically, Swalwell had previously enjoyed showing off his home at 209 S Street NE in Washington, D.C. to the world. Variety Magazine featured Swalwell’s home when he purchased it in 2020.

On his Instagram account, Swalwell has repeatedly posted photos inside and outside of his home, his dog sleeping on the living room floor, looking out at his backyard, and even a birthday video with his children.

Now, Eric Swalwell has blurred out his home on Google Maps so it cannot be viewed online.

Google Maps allows homeowners to blur their homes as part of Google’s broader privacy and safety policy. To request blurring, a homeowner uses the “Report a Problem” feature directly within Google Maps Street View.

The user just navigates to their address, clicks the reporting link, then selects the option to blur their home. Once a home is blurred, the blur is permanent for that location in Street View, even if ownership changes.

Keep reading

$39.7 MILLION LAWSUIT: J6er and Chicago Election Expert SUES U.S. Government Over Jan. 6 “Lawfare,” Pre-Dawn FBI Raid, and Political Retaliation

A federal civil-rights and tort lawsuit has been filed in Chicago, accusing the Biden-era Department of Justice and FBI of weaponizing law enforcement against an independent election-integrity advocate, using excessive force, retaliatory prosecution, and coordinated media smears tied to January 6 narratives.

Lawrence J. Ligas, a longtime grassroots election expert and independent voter, has filed a $39.7 million pro se federal lawsuit against the United States and individual federal actors over his January 6 prosecution and a pre-dawn FBI raid on his home.

The case, Ligas v. United States of America, et al., was filed December 29, 2025, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and assigned to Robert W. Gettleman.

Ligas alleges excessive force, retaliatory charging, and coordinated reputational harm — all, he says, to silence an independent who refused to echo the government’s preferred story about Donald J. Trump and January 6.

According to the complaint, Ligas traveled to Washington, D.C., on January 6, 2021 as an independent observer interested in election transparency, not as part of any group.

He maintains he did not storm the Capitol, did not breach barricades, and did not engage in violence or property damage.

Ligas alleges prosecutors attempted to coerce a plea that would have required him to falsely blame President Trump and claim Trump asked him to be “front and center” on January 6.

When he refused and asserted his right to trial, Ligas says the DOJ added a new felony obstruction charge — a move he characterizes as punishment for non-cooperation.

He further notes his criminal case was dismissed with prejudice by a D.C. judge — vindication he says came from the court, not from a political pardon.

Keep reading

This Is How the DC Pipe Bomb Suspect Felt About Republicans and Democrats

The individual accused of setting pipe bombs at the RNC and DNC headquarters in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 5, 2021, confessed to the crime and said he despised both political parties.

The FBI apprehended Brian Cole, 30, earlier this month after years of investigating the pipe bombs.

From NBC News:

The man suspected of placing pipe bombs near the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties in 2021 felt “extreme acts of violence” were justified because “they were in charge,” federal prosecutors said Sunday.

In a request filed Sunday to keep him behind bars while he awaits trial, the Justice Department unveiled new allegations about the potential motive and actions of defendant Brian Cole, accused of planting the bombs on Jan. 5, 2021.

Cole, 30, who lives with his mother and other family members in Virginia about 25 miles southwest of Capitol Hill, was arrested Dec. 4 and charged with transporting an explosive device and attempted malicious destruction by means of explosive materials, according to charging documents.

Cole has yet to enter pleas. His lead defense counsel did not immediately respond to a request for comment Sunday night.

Sunday’s court filing alleges Cole had animosity for both political parties at a time when, he told investigators, he was “watching everything, just everything getting worse.”

Keep reading

‘Disclosure is required now’: DOJ stalling case against 2020 election denier accused of planting bombs ‘outside the RNC and DNC’ day before Jan. 6, lawyers say

Newly released court documents accused a Virginia man of confessing to planting pipe bombs “outside” the headquarters of the Republican National Committee and the Democratic National Committee in Washington, D.C., just one day before the Jan. 6 Capitol Attack. Federal prosecutors who say the man told investigators he did this because he wanted to “speak up” for 2020 election deniers are now choosing to stall the case, according to his lawyers.

“Disclosure is required now, not later,” Brian Cole Jr.’s attorneys write in a 15-page motion for discovery filed Monday, which seeks an order that directs the government to cough up all copies of evidence against him, including “any and all statements, confessions, or admissions.”

Cole’s lawyers say the Justice Department has “asked to push” his preliminary hearing to either Jan. 7 or 8 — but prosecutors have no concrete reason why, the attorneys say, other than “ordinary scheduling matters and the possibility of a forthcoming indictment,” according to court documents.

“That request comes too late,” Cole’s team says in a motion to confirm his preliminary hearing filed late Sunday. “In its email to defense counsel, the government has identified no extraordinary circumstances.”

Cole’s lawyers want the court to direct the government to be “prepared to present its evidence in support of probable cause” on Tuesday, should the preliminary hearing happen. They say Cole has already consented to an extension that moved his hearing to Tuesday, “but he has not consented to any further delay,” according to their motion.

“Dec. 30 is the proper, timely date for the preliminary hearing,” Cole’s team says. “The government’s desire to accommodate ordinary scheduling or the pace of a grand jury is not a lawful basis to continue the hearing for which it has had more than three weeks to prepare.”

Cole, 30, of Woodbridge, was arrested and charged in the District of Columbia earlier this month with transporting an explosive device in interstate commerce with the intent to kill, injure, or intimidate any individual or unlawfully to damage or destroy any building, vehicle, or other real or personal property. He was also charged with attempted malicious destruction by means of fire and explosive materials.

According to federal prosecutors, Cole drove his Nissan Sentra to Washington, D.C., by himself on Jan. 5, 2021, to plant at least two pipe bombs downtown “in the immediate vicinity” of the RNC and DNC headquarters. The improvised explosive devices had 60-minute timers, but failed to detonate. Cole allegedly said he planted them at night “because he did not want to kill people,” according to the DOJ.

Federal prosecutors say Cole learned how to make the bombs by playing video games. He allegedly admitted that he is a Trump supporter but does not like “either party” and wanted to go after the RNC and DNC because he was sick of election deniers being called “conspiracy theorists” and other “bad” things.

Keep reading

Seth Rich Attorney Ty Clevenger Blasts FBI for “Nine-Year Coverup” — Accuses Bureau of Lying to Courts and Burying Evidence While Ignoring Court Orders

A lawyer closely tied to the long-running legal battle over the mysterious death of Seth Rich is accusing the federal government of an extraordinary, years-long coverup, one that he says mirrors the FBI’s handling of other politically explosive cases and exposes systemic corruption at the highest levels of federal law enforcement.

Ty Clevenger, an attorney who has spent years litigating Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) cases related to Seth Rich, issued a blistering public statement this week alleging that the FBI deliberately concealed records, lied to federal courts, and is now openly defying a court order to produce documents related to Rich’s case.

Clevenger’s remarks come amid renewed scrutiny of the FBI following revelations that the bureau effectively “buried” the January 6 pipe bomber investigation for years.

According to Clevenger, the FBI has been caught repeatedly lying to federal courts during eight years of FOIA litigation, hiding and misrepresenting records related to Seth Rich “on a massive scale.”

Even more alarming, Clevenger claims the FBI is currently defying a court order to turn over records, prompting a pending motion to hold the bureau in contempt of court.

Clevenger also blasted Republican lawmakers for their silence over the past nine years, naming names.

He pointed out that Rep. Thomas Massie has aggressively pursued the Epstein files but never publicly pressed on Seth Rich. Rep. Barry Loudermilk has led investigations into January 6 but, according to Clevenger, has ignored the Rich case entirely.

He then rattled off a list of prominent Republicans—Andy Biggs, Jim Jordan, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Chuck Grassley, Tim Burchett, and James Comer—asking whether any of them are even aware of what he calls an “ongoing FBI coverup.”

Keep reading

Trump’s DOJ Sues Washington, D.C. Police Department Over Unconstitutional Ban on Semi-Automatic Firearms

The Department of Justice has filed a lawsuit against the District of Columbia’s Metropolitan Police Department for enforcing a ban on semi-automatic firearms in violation of the Second Amendment.

The lawsuit alleges that D.C.’s gun laws require registration of all firearms with the MPD; however, the D.C. Code imposes a sweeping ban on numerous protected weapons, making it legally impossible for residents to own them for self-defense or other lawful purposes.

The DOJ said in a press release announcing the lawsuit:

“MPD’s current pattern and practice of refusing to register protected firearms is forcing residents to sue to protect their rights and to risk facing wrongful arrest for lawfully possessing protected firearms.”

“Today’s action from the Department of Justice’s new Second Amendment Section underscores our ironclad commitment to protecting the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding Americans,” said Attorney General Pamela Bondi.

Bondi continued, “Washington, DC’s ban on some of America’s most popular firearms is an unconstitutional infringement on the Second Amendment — living in our nation’s capital should not preclude law-abiding citizens from exercising their fundamental constitutional right to keep and bear arms.”

Echoing this sentiment, Assistant Attorney General Harmeet K. Dhillon of the Civil Rights Division added, “This Civil Rights Division will defend American citizens from unconstitutional restrictions of commonly used firearms, in violation of their Second Amendment rights. The newly established Second Amendment Section filed this lawsuit to ensure that the very rights D.C. resident Mr. Heller secured 17 years ago are enforced today — and that all law-abiding citizens seeking to own protected firearms for lawful purposes may do so.”

The case draws directly from the landmark 2008 Supreme Court decision in District of Columbia v. Heller, where the Court affirmed that the Second Amendment protects the right of law-abiding citizens to own semi-automatic weapons in their homes for self-defense.

Back in 2003, D.C. special policeman Richard Heller challenged the District’s handgun ban, leading to this pivotal ruling. Yet, nearly two decades later, D.C. continues to enforce similar unconstitutional restrictions, resulting in wrongful arrests and denials of basic rights.

Keep reading

‘To My Haters: F You’ DC Police Chief Cries in Fiery Resignation

Washington, D.C. Chief of Police Pam Smith resigned in disgrace on Friday after a scathing report released earlier this week.

The House Oversight Committee report revealed that Smith coerced department officials into manipulating crime data across the District. The report claimed that she urged district commanders to “reduce crime statistics by any means necessary.”

The investigation into Smith uncovered systemic abuse of criminal reporting practices within the department. The Oversight Committee stated that: 

“Testimony revealed that Chief Smith prioritized lowering publicly reported crime numbers over reducing actual crime, placing intense pressure on district commanders to produce low crime statistics by any means necessary. Commanders also testified that Chief Smith pushed for more frequent use of lesser, intermediate charges—which are not publicly reported—and required certain crimes to be reviewed by her office, actions that together amounted to manipulating crime data to present the illusion of lower crime in the District.”

Smith denied these allegations in her resignation press conference, “Make no mistake, you can say what you want to say. But I live in this city, and I felt it myself. I felt the shift. And I’m going to repeat it. I never, and never would have, encouraged, intimidated, retaliated, or told anyone to change their numbers. Never would I have done that.”

Smith launched into a self-censored tirade against her critics, stating: “So I’m going to the Bible when I say this to my haters: F you.”

Keep reading

Bombshell House Oversight Report Accuses DC Police Chief of Rigging Crime Data – “Smith Coerced Staff to Report Artificially Low Crime Data and Cultivated a Culture of Fear to Achieve her Agenda” 

The House Oversight Committee released a report on Sunday, detailing the committee’s investigation into DC Police Chief Pamela Smith’s manipulation of crime data.  

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer called for Pamela Smith to resign immediately in a statement, saying,

“Every single person who lives, works, or visits the District of Columbia deserves a safe city, yet it’s now clear the American people were deliberately kept in the dark about the true crime rates in our nation’s capital. Testimony from experienced and courageous MPD commanders has exposed the truth: Chief Pamela Smith coerced staff to report artificially low crime data and cultivated a culture of fear to achieve her agenda. Chief Smith’s decision to mislead the public by manipulating crime statistics is dangerous and undermines trust in both local leadership and law enforcement. Her planned resignation at the end of the month should not be seen as a voluntary choice, but as an inevitable consequence that should have occurred much earlier. Chief Smith should resign today. The House Oversight Committee is delivering on its responsibility to conduct robust oversight over D.C. and will continue its work to ensure crime data is accurately reported to the public.”

Smith had already announced plans to retire on December 31 just last week ahead of the release of this bombshell report.

The report, titled “Leadership Breakdown: How D.C.’s Police Chief Undermined Crime Data Accuracy,” follows a months-long investigation into whistleblower allegations that DC Police Chief Pamela Smith was intentionally fudging the crime statistics to make DC appear to have lowered homicide, burglary, carjacking, and other crime rates.

The report “reveals that Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) Chief Pamela A. Smith pressured and at times directed commanders to manipulate crime data in order to maintain the appearance of low crime in the nation’s capital,” according to a House Oversight Committee Press Release.

“The testimony from the commanders also describes an environment under Chief Smith marked by fear, intimidation, threats, and retaliation—conditions that contributed directly to declining morale and the loss of experienced officers and commanders.”

The committee conducted eight transcribed interviews with Metropolitan Police Department commanders, including suspended DC Police Commander Michael Pulliam, who was placed on paid leave in May due to accusations of manipulating crime data.

Keep reading

‘Obvious Mental Disability’: FBI Insider Raises Doubts About Man Charged As J6 Pipe-Bomber

An FBI whistleblower has come forward with perspectives that raise concerns that the bureau has charged an innocent person with planting bombs at Democratic and Republican headquarters on Jan 5, 2021, according to Kentucky Republican Rep. Thomas Massie. 

“The FBI employee disclosing this information to me doesn’t believe the FBI has arrested a person who is capable or motivated, or even interested enough in affairs outside of his own small world, to execute the J6 pipe bomb plot on his own,” wrote Massie in a Friday afternoon thread on X, noting that this was Massie’s “personal conclusion” about the whistleblower. 

Nearly five years after two pipe bombs were found at RNC and DNC headquarters on Jan 6, 2001, the FBI earlier this month arrested Brian J. Cole Jr. of Woodbridge, Virginia. He was charged with transporting an explosive device across state lines with the intent to either kill, injure, or intimidate, or to unlawfully damage property. He was also charged with attempted malicious destruction by means of explosive materials. The arrest came after mounting doubts that the FBI and other authorities were earnestly investigating the crime. Many theorized that, even worse than slow-rolling the probe, the feds were actively covering something up.  

Keep reading