Trump’s new plan: No free trade without free speech… UK freaks out…

Western nations love to pretend they’re the gold standard of freedom and that all-important precious democracy—but lately, countries like the UK are looking a lot more like the regimes we used to fight against. When anti-abortion activists get arrested for talking or praying near a clinic and comedians get investigated for hurting people’s feels, it might be time to stop pretending you’re the “gold standard” of anything except totalitarianism. This isn’t inclusiveness by any stretch, and it’s not democracy either. This is Marxism in lipstick, dressed up as “tolerance,” all while silencing dissent and criminalizing free speech and free thought.

That’s why President Trump’s new idea is exactly what the West, namely Europe, needs right now. Trump’s new plan is to put economic pressure on these so-called allies and force them to respect real human rights, starting with free speech.

Under Trump’s free trade, countries like the UK wouldn’t get to enjoy the perks of trading with the US while trampling all over people’s basic civil liberties.

No free speech? No free trade deal. Period.

Daily Express:

Sir Keir Starmer’s hopes of agreeing a free trade deal with the US could be at risk over a free speech row. The US state department issued a statement on Sunday saying it was “concerned about freedom of expression in the United Kingdom” in relation to the case of an anti-abortion campaigner.

It said it was “monitoring” the case of Livia Tossici-Bolt, who was prosecuted for holding a sign near a Bournemouth abortion clinic reading: “Here to talk if you want.” A verdict in the case is due on Friday.

The woman who is being prosecuted for the alleged breach of a “buffer zone” outside a Bournemouth abortion clinic has said she is “grateful” after the US State Department expressed concern over the case.

Asked about the comments, a source familiar with trade negotiations told The Telegraph there should be “no free trade without free speech”.

Vice President JD Vance has previously raised concerns about free speech in the UK.

But the UK’s Business Secretary Jonathan Reynolds insisted free speech has not been part of tariff negotiations with the US.

He also rejected the suggestion a deal with the US to avoid tariffs is done but not signed.

Mr Reynolds said: “Obviously, there are things from different people in the administration that they’ve said in the past about this, but it’s not been part of the trade negotiations that I’ve been part of.”

And apparently, the idea that the UK would have to meet bare minimum standards for free speech for their own citizens was enough to send shockwaves through the Good Morning Britain staff.

Keep reading

Charity Involved With Adolescence Suggested Boys Engaging in “Locker Room Banter” Can Lead to “Genocide”

The charity which met with Prime Minister Keir Starmer over a plan to screen the Netflix show Adolescence in UK schools previously published material suggesting that boys engaging in “locker room banter,” advocating for “strict gender roles” and “bragging” can ultimately lead to genocide.

Yes, really.

Adolescence is a 4 part drama based around a 13-year-old white boy who murders a girl after being radicalized by incel culture and ‘Manosphere’ social media influencers like Andrew Tate.

Despite the fact that the show is a complete work of fiction, it has somehow become a rallying cry for new policies and laws which will ultimately lead to more online censorship.

The child character in the show is a white boy from a married home, despite producers admitting the plot was primarily based on the murder of a 15-year-old black girl by a black Ugandan immigrant.

Tender has been instrumental in working with the producers of the show to bring it to a wider audience, leading to a plan to broadcast the series in all UK schools which has been backed by the government.

Representatives from Tender in addition to Adolescence co-creator Jack Thorne and producers Emma Feller and Jo Johnson met with the UK Prime Minister on Monday.

Keep reading

Ethnic Minorities Prioritized for Bail in Two-Tier System

Newly revealed Ministry of Justice guidance instructs UK judges to prioritize bail hearings for ethnic minorities, women, and transgender defendants. In other words, everyone other than straight, White, males.

According to The Telegraph, the policy advises courts to consider “historical trauma” and the impact of racism—potentially even suffered by a suspect’s ancestors—when deciding whether to grant bail.

Judges have been advised to consider historical trauma, including racism experienced by a suspect’s relatives. Campaigners argue that Blacks may still be affected by the legacy of slavery.

This move has sparked fresh outrage over what critics call a two-tier justice system that undermines equal treatment under the law. Shadow Justice Secretary Robert Jenrick slammed the policy, accusing Labour of putting the public at risk.

“Instead of equality before the law, the Justice Secretary’s department believes in cultural relativism. This is a flagrant attack on the rule of law, and will put the British public at risk,” he said.

The guidance, issued in January, echoes controversial sentencing rules set to take effect this week, which require judges to factor in race and culture when determining punishments.

Justice Secretary Shabana Mahmood has vowed to block those sentencing guidelines, admitting they risk “eroding public confidence.” However, the bail policy—developed under Conservative leadership in 2016 but implemented under Labour—suggests deeper systemic changes favouring identity-based legal outcomes.

Keep reading

INSANE: Toddler Expelled From Nursery For Being ‘Transphobic’

Department for Education data in the UK has revealed that a toddler under the age of four was kicked out of a nursery after being accused of being “transphobic.”

Yes, really.

The Telegraph reports that the child was removed during the 2022-23 academic year for “abuse against sexual orientation and gender identity.”

The statistics also indicate that a further 94 pupils at primary institutions were suspended or permanently excluded for ‘transphobia or homophobia’ in the same year.

Ten of the other pupils were under seven years of age.

Keep reading

Rise of the catapult killer ‘influencers’: Children as young as 8 are brutally killing wildlife with slingshots during school time for social media clout – and police do nothing

Over the years social media has seen children take part in a host of horrific trends in exchange for likes and shares.

And the recent emergence of youngsters brutally killing wildlife with catapults for clout on the likes of SnapchatInstagram and TikTok is a particularly sickening one.

Local wildlife rescue groups are sounding the alarm as they say there has been a dramatic rise in the number of reports they receive of animals being hit with slingshots.

They have also warned that the culprits are often primary school children ‘as young as eight years old’, with a lot of the incidents taking place during school time.

A quick search on TikTok and the like reveal shocking posts of young ‘influencers’ shooting down wildlife with catapults and posing with them for popularity online.

The trend is taking hold countrywide, with the Greenwich and Bexley areas of London as well as Essex and Kent particularly affected by a large number of cases.

Wildlife groups say not enough is being done by police to crack down on the incidents, are now calling for the sale and carrying of catapults in public to be made illegal, with a petition collecting more than 17,000 signatures.

Rae Gellel, founder of Greenwich Wildlife Network told MailOnline: ‘It’s kids. 

Keep reading

Parents ARRESTED For Complaining About Their Kid’s School In WhatsApp Group

The parents of a nine year old British girl were arrested by police who came to their home after they complained about their child’s school in a WhatsApp chat group.

Yes, really.

The Times reports that Police arrested Maxie Allen and Rosalind Levin in front of their daughter on suspicion of malicious communications, harassment, and causing a nuisance on school property.

The pair were thrown in a jail cell over comments they made about the Cowley Hill Primary School in Borehamwood,

The report notes that the parents had taken issue with the school’s process of hiring a new head teacher, with school governors stepping in and issuing them with a warning for causing “disharmony”.

The school later completely banned the parents from the premises and were told they could only communicate via email.

The parents were then allegedly accused by the school of making “disparaging” remarks about the institution and “casting aspersions” in a  parents’ group on WhatsApp, prompting the school to contact police. 

The police then ordered the parents to remove their child’s from the school, which they did, yet they were still arrested a week later on their own doorstep and kept in jail for 11 hours.

Keep reading

Britain Is Lost: White Men in UK to Face Tougher Sentencing

Starting Tuesday, white men in the United Kingdom will face tougher sentencing than ethnic, cultural, or faith minorities, as well as young people under 25, women, and pregnant women.

They used to call this racism.

So now, if you are a white man, you can expect more time in prison than a minority person.

This is the same country that arrests you for smart-a$$ comments on social media.

Britain truly is lost.

What a humiliating end to a once-great empire.

Via Caldron Pool:

From Tuesday, new judicial guidelines in the United Kingdom will introduce sentencing policies that apply differential treatment based on ethnicity, gender, and age—leading to harsher punishments for white men compared to other groups in society. The move has been met with criticism from Prime Minister Keir Starmer and Justice Secretary Shabana Mahmood, both of whom have expressed concerns about the fairness of the policy and signalled potential legislative action.

Keep reading

Quakers condemn police raid on Westminster Meeting House

Quakers in Britain strongly condemned the violation of their place of worship which they say is a direct result of stricter protest laws removing virtually all routes to challenge the status quo.

Just before 7.15pm more than 20 uniformed police, some equipped with tasers, forced their way into Westminster Meeting House.

They broke open the front door without warning or ringing the bell first, searching the whole building and arresting six women attending the meeting in a hired room.

The Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022 and the Public Order Act 2023 have criminalised many forms of protest and allow police to halt actions deemed too disruptive.

Meanwhile, changes in judicial procedures limit protesters’ ability to defend their actions in court. All this means that there are fewer and fewer ways to speak truth to power.

Keep reading

Sensitive British Military Papers Found Strewn Across Street

Britain’s defense ministry said Friday it had launched an urgent probe after a football fan found piles of sensitive military papers strewn across a street in northern England.

Newcastle United supporter Mike Gibbard said he stumbled across the documents on his way to a game in the city on March 16.

The army papers — some marked “OFFICIAL – SENSITIVE” — were spilling from a black bin bag and “spread all the way up the road,” Gibbard said on BBC Radio Newcastle on Friday.

“I peered down and started to see names on bits of paper and numbers, and thought ‘what’s that?’” he said.

The BBC said the papers — many of them torn — included details about soldiers’ ranks, emails, shift patterns, weapon issue records, and access information for military facilities.

One sheet was headed “armoury keys and hold IDS codes,” an apparent reference to an intruder detection system.

The broadcaster said several documents appeared to relate to Britain’s largest army garrison, Catterick, but security consultant Gary Hibberd told AFP the information risked compromising wider national security.

“The impact and scale of this is quite big — it’s not just a blunder. This will be investigated within highest levels of the military,” Hibberd said.

A Ministry of Defence spokesperson said: “We are looking into this urgently and the matter is the subject of an ongoing internal investigation.”

They confirmed that “documentation allegedly relating to the department was recently handed in to the police.”

Northumbria Police told AFP that officers had been alerted to the find in the Scotswood district and had since passed on the papers to the defense ministry.

A spokesman for Prime Minister Keir Starmer said, “appropriate action will be taken in response to any potential information breach.”

Keep reading

Russia Says UK & France Behind Latest Attack On Its Energy Infrastructure

There’s been another reported attack on the Sudzha pipeline infrastructure in Russia’s Kursk Region on Friday. Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova conveyed to journalists a Russian military assessment saying a metering facility was “de facto destroyed” in a Ukrainian HIMARS attack

But unlike some of the prior Ukrainian attacks on the area, the Kremlin is directly blaming the West, going to far as to say that orders for the new strike came directly from European capitals.

We “have reasons to believe that targeting and navigation were facilitated through French satellites and British specialists input [target] coordinates and launched [the missiles],” Zakharova said, as cited in national media.

“The command came from London,” she emphasized, describing it as part of a West-backed “terror” campaign meant to degrade and destroy Russia’s energy infrastructure. 

The Kremlin has concluded this demonstrates that Kiev is “impossible to negotiate with,” she explained. The Ukrainians have done nothing to actually uphold the energy ceasefire put forward by Trump, despite that Zelensky “publicly supported” it, she said, suggesting it was all an empty game.

Over the past 24 hours, the Kyiv regime continued its attacks on Russian energy infrastructure using various types of drones and HIMARS multiple rocket launchers,” the Russian military had also described.

Russia has alleged Ukraine launched rockets on the Sudzha facility, which had already been damaged in an earlier attack this week, along with nearly 20 drones launched at an oil refinery in the southern Saratov region.

Ukraine is meanwhile denying the Russian allegations, instead suggesting it’s a false flag orchestrated by Moscow:

On Friday, Ukraine denied claims that its forces fired on the gas metering station Sudzha and accused Russia’s military of striking the facility.

“Russia has again attacked the Sudzha gas transmission system in the Kursk region, which they do not control,” Andriy Kovalenko, an official who is responsible for countering disinformation, said on social media.

The two sides have traded blame for violating the energy ceasefire on basically a daily basis since it was proclaimed. It seems to have barely held, if at all, despite ongoing pledges from both sides to uphold it.

Keep reading