‘We’re Impressed’: Zelensky Now Sings Trump’s Praises & CIA Director Breathes Sigh Of Relief

“They have to be able to defend themselves,” Trump said Monday, offering confirmation of his weapons to Ukraine policy U-turn. “They’re getting hit very hard. … We’re gonna have to send more weapons.”

A presidential aide to Volodymyr Zelensky has offered new insight into how Trump’s reversal came about, especially related to his phone call with the Ukrainian president held last Friday, after a prior ‘disappointing’ Putin call.

Yermak described that Trump’s decision to reverse course on the pause in weaponry was “very well received in Ukraine, especially after very substantial phone conversation” on Friday. He added in a NY Post interview that the US President clearly remains “fully supportive of continuation of the aid to Ukraine.”

He was quite disturbed by recent strikes — they’ve been happening for more than three years — but by recent strikes, murders with drones and missiles that fall in Ukrainian cities, including the capital of Ukraine,” Yermak told the Post. “Absolutely, [Trump and Zelenskyy] are united in this. These two leaders definitely want peace, and they are absolutely against the killing.”

The latest Russian assault, being widely reported Wednesday morning, involved a staggering more than 700 drones, as well as at least a dozen cruise and ballistic missiles. Moscow indicated it is seeking to destroy military airfields and logistics hubs tied to foreign defense aid.

“We’re here to make things happen. Good deals — that’s what matters,” he said. “But let’s be honest: when Russia launches over a hundred Shahed drones almost every night, along with ballistic and cruise missiles, any delay in deliveries becomes a real concern.”

And then he hailed Trump, after his term in office started on a very rocky note with Zelensky. “We’ve seen President Trump’s recent messaging on Ukraine — and frankly, we’re impressed,” Yermak said. “No exaggeration. The clarity, the leadership, the determination — we truly appreciate it.”

Keep reading

FBI Launches Criminal Investigations into Obama-Era Spymasters John Brennan and James Comey

Former CIA Director John Brennan and disgraced former FBI Director James Comey are now under criminal investigation by the FBI for potential wrongdoing related to the now-debunked Trump–Russia collusion narrative — including allegedly lying under oath to Congress, according to bombshell revelations from DOJ sources obtained by Fox News.

According to DOJ sources, CIA Director John Ratcliffe formally referred evidence of Brennan’s misconduct to FBI Director Kash Patel for criminal review.

Meanwhile, a separate FBI probe into James Comey is also active, though details remain under wraps.

Sources told Fox News that the feds are exploring a potential “conspiracy” between Brennan and Comey to politicize the 2016 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA).

The Gateway Pundit reported last week that a new CIA report reveals former FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and DNI James Clapper worked together to purposely corrupt the Trump-Russia investigation in 2016 before Trump entered office.

The three corrupt Obama officials even included the Steele Dossier in their quest to “screw Trump” knowing at the time that the Steele Dossier was complete rubbish.

For the next three years, Democrats and deep state operatives used these documents in their attempt to impeach Trump and run a coup on the White House.

According to Fox News, the probe is said to focus on Brennan’s false statements regarding the infamous Steele Dossier, which was secretly funded by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the DNC, and weaponized by intelligence agencies in an effort to sabotage Donald Trump’s presidency before it even began.

Brennan testified under oath before Congress in 2023 that he opposed including the unverified Steele Dossier in the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) on Russian election interference. But recently declassified emails and an internal CIA review prove the opposite.

According to internal CIA memos, Brennan insisted on including the salacious dossier — even after senior analysts warned it would “jeopardize the credibility” of the entire intelligence report.

Keep reading

HERE IT IS: Former CIA Officer Says Deep State “Probably Destroyed” Epstein Files Long Ago

A former CIA officer told Fox News host Jesse Watters on Monday evening that the Deep State “probably destroyed” the Epstein files long ago.

The FBI released a 2-page memo on Sunday concluding Jeffrey Epstein did not have a “client list” that he used for blackmail. The FBI also determined that Epstein did commit suicide in August 2019.

The FBI memo says there is no evidence that Epstein blackmailed powerful political figures.

“This systematic review revealed no incriminating “client list.” There was also no credible evidence found that Epstein blackmailed prominent individuals as part of his actions. We did not uncover evidence that could predicate an investigation against uncharged third parties,” the memo stated.

“After a thorough investigation, FBI investigators concluded that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City on August 10, 2019. This conclusion is consistent with previous findings, including the August 19, 2019 autopsy findings of the New York City Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, the November 2019 position of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York in connection with the investigation of federal correctional officers responsible for guarding Epstein, and the June 2023 conclusions of DOJ’s Office of the Inspector General,” the memo stated.

Keep reading

American with ‘CIA’ credentials and variety of weapons arrested in Mexico

An American national with credentials that read “CIA” has been arrested in Mexico on weapons charges, Mexican authorities said Saturday. 

The unidentified man was arrested “for his probable involvement in the crimes of disturbing the peace and possession of weapons designated for exclusive use by the Army,” according to the Secretariat of Security of the State of Mexico.

Authorities found six firearms, magazines, live ammunition and tactical equipment, the agency said.

“The individual was carrying a credential with the inscription ‘CIA’,” authorities wrote on X.

Images posted by the security agency showed rifles, handguns, tactical vests, helmets, pocket knives and ammunition. 

The State Department told Fox News that it was aware of reports of the man’s arrest. 

An agency spokesperson said it has no higher priority than the safety and security of U.S. citizens abroad.

​’When a U.S. citizen is detained abroad, the department works to provide consular assistance,” the spokesperson said.

Mexican authorities have not disclosed any additional details about the man’s arrest or why he was in the country. 

Keep reading

Report: Obama Was In On It – His Fingerprints are ALL OVER John Brennan’s post 2016 Election Intel Community Assessment on Bogus Trump-Russia Framing Scandal

CIA Director John Ratcliffe announced Wednesday that a new CIA report reveals former FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and DNI James Clapper worked together to purposely corrupt the Trump-Russia investigation in 2016 before Trump entered office.

The three corrupt Obama officials even included the Steele Dossier in their quest to “screw Trump” knowing at the time that the Steele Dossier was complete rubbish.

For the next three years Democrats and deep state operatives used these documents in their attempt to impeach Trump and run a coup on the White House.

John Ratcliffe posted this tweet on X earlier today.

The CIA published this document of their investigation last week, on June 26, 2025.

Keep reading

CIA Psych Warfare Operative Contacted Lee Harvey Oswald Months Before JFK Assassination, Bombshell Docs Reveal

JFK shooter Lee Harvey Oswald was contacted by a high-level CIA psychological warfare operative months before he assassinated the president, according to new bombshell documents declassified by the Central Intelligence Agency this week.

In a 1963 memo, released Thursday as part of President Trump’s JFK disclosure efforts, “George Joannides,” a deputy chief of the CIA’s Miami branch, is identified as a “special agent” being assigned a covert identity, complete with a fake address, driver’s license, and the alias “Howard Mark Gebler.”

Axios explains: “Until Thursday, the agency had denied that Joannides was known as ‘Howard,’ the case officer name for the CIA contact who worked with activists from an anti-communist group opposed to Cuban dictator Fidel Castro called the Cuban Student Directorate [DRE],” a group covertly funded and directed by Joannides’ CIA branch.

Members of the DRE confronted Oswald on August 9, 1963, as he handed out pro-Castro pamphlets in New Orleans, just months before the Nov. 22 assassination.

Oswald also debated DRE activists later that month, reinforcing his image as a Communist sympathizer – a year and a half after the Pentagon’s proposed false flag plan, Operation Northwoods, which aimed to blame acts of terror on the Castro regime in order to justify a military overthrow of Cuba. That plan, which President John F. Kennedy ultimately rejected, followed the CIA’s botched Bay of Pigs invasion just one year prior.

Later, Joannides and others inside the CIA helped conceal his role, slow-walking document requests, misdirecting congressional investigators and running “covert ops” intended to undermine investigations.

The bombshell document comes as previous releases have already shown the CIA lied under oath when questioned about the DRE during previous congressional testimony, Axios reports:

“All the records disclosed so far show how the CIA lied about financing or being involved with DRE. That includes the agency’s interactions with the Warren Commission (1964), the Church Committee (1975), the House Select Committee on Assassinations (1977-78) and the Assassination Review Board (until 1998).”

Axios notes while the memo blows Joannides’ cover, “The new documents don’t shed any additional light on Kennedy’s shooting or settle the controversy over whether Oswald acted alone. Nor is there any evidence showing why the CIA covered up Joannides’ ties to DRE.”

The document release, shedding light on the CIA’s long-suspected hidden hand in the assassination, was celebrated as a victory in transparency for the Trump administration, including by Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.) who chairs the House Oversight Committee’s Task Force on Declassification of Federal Secrets.

Keep reading

The CIA Compiled a 194-Page Dossier on Lee Harvey Oswald Before JFK Was Killed

Last November JFK Facts reported a previously unknown fact: the CIA compiled a 181-page dossier on accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald before President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963.

This figure that that has now been fact-checked—and revised upward.

My interest in the pre-assassination Oswald file was piqued in April 2023. That’s when the last redaction in file was lifted. All of the 42 document in the file had been completely redacted as of 2017. All that remained classified was one name

In April 2023 it was revealed CIA operations officer, Reuben Efron had monitored Oswald’s private correspondence for the first 18 months of JFK’s presidency. At the time Efron reported to counterintelligence chief James Angleton, one of the most powerful men in the CIA.

Even the New York Times took note of this JFK development in July 2023.

Keep reading

CIA admits shadowy officer monitored Oswald before JFK assassination, new records reveal

For the first time since President Kennedy’s assassination nearly 62 years ago, the CIA has tacitly admitted that an officer specializing in psychological warfare ran an operation that came into contact with Lee Harvey Oswald before the Dallas killing.

Why it matters: The disclosure Thursday — nestled in a batch of 40 documents concerning officer George Joannides — indicates the CIA lied for decades about his role in the Kennedy case before and after the assassination, according to experts on JFK’s slaying.

  • The linchpin document: A Jan. 17, 1963, CIA memo showing Joannides was directed to have an alias and fake driver’s license bearing the name “Howard Gebler.”
  • Until Thursday, the agency had denied that Joannides was known as “Howard,” the case officer name for the CIA contact who worked with activists from an anti-communist group opposed to Cuban dictator Fidel Castro called the Cuban Student Directorate.
  • For decades, the agency also falsely said it had nothing to do with the student group, which was instrumental in having Oswald’s pro-Castro stances published soon after the shooting.

The bottom line: “The cover story for Joannides is officially dead,” said Jefferson Morley, an author and expert on the assassination. “This is a big deal. The CIA is changing its tune on Lee Harvey Oswald.”

  • The information comes to light as part of President Trump’s order that the government meet its obligations to disclose all documents under the JFK Records Act of 1992.
  • Little was known of Joannides’ involvement in the case until disclosures in 1998 under the records act. New disclosures of previously hidden records keep adding slices of information to the story.

Zoom in: Joannides was the deputy chief of the CIA’s Miami branch, overseeing “all aspects of political action and psychological warfare.” That included covertly funding and directing the Cuban student group, commonly referred to as DRE for its Spanish-language initials.

  • On Aug. 9, 1963, more than three months before Nov. 22 assassination, four DRE operatives got into a scuffle with Oswald in New Orleans when he was passing out pro-Castro “Fair Play for Cuba Committee” pamphlets. The subsequent court hearing was covered by local news media.
  • On Aug. 21 , 1963, Oswald debated DRE activists on local TV, providing more media attention to him as a communist.
  • After the assassination, DRE’s newsletter identified Oswald as a pro-Castro communist, and the Miami Herald and Washington Post covered the story.
  • A year before Oswald became known as pro-Castro, the Pentagon formulated a plan called Operation Northwoods to stage a false-flag attack in the United States, blame Cuba and then attack it.

Keep reading

Obama’s Trump-Russia collusion report was corrupt from start: CIA review

A bombshell new CIA review of the Obama administration’s spy agencies’ assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to help Donald Trump was deliberately corrupted by then-CIA Director John Brennan, FBI Director James Comey and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, who were “excessively involved” in its drafting, and rushed its completion in a “chaotic,” “atypical” and “markedly unconventional” process that raised questions of a “potential political motive.” 

Further, Brennan’s decision to include the discredited Steele dossier, over the objections of the CIA’s most senior Russia experts, “undermined the credibility” of the assessment.

The “Tradecraft Review of the 2016 Intelligence Community Assessment [ICA] on Russian Election Interference” was conducted by career professionals at the CIA’s Directorate of Analysis and was commissioned by CIA Director John Ratcliffe in May. 

Keep reading

Ratcliffe Declassifies CIA Documents – Reveals Comey, Brennan, and Clapper Purposely Corrupted Trump-Russia Investigation and Included Discredited Steele Dossier to Take Down Trump Despite Knowing It Was a Phony Report

CIA Director John Ratcliffe announced Wednesday that a new CIA report reveals former FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and DNI James Clapper worked together to purposely corrupt the Trump-Russia investigation in 2016 before Trump entered office.

The three corrupt Obama officials even included the Steele Dossier in their quest to “screw Trump” knowing at the time that the Steele Dossier was complete rubbish.

For the next three years Democrats and deep state operatives used these documents in their attempt to impeach Trump and run a coup on the White House.

John Ratcliffe posted this tweet on X earlier today.

The CIA published this document of their investigation last week, on June 26, 2025.

Keep reading