More charges could come in Kirk murder case if evidence warrants it, says FBI’s Patel

FBI Director Kash Patel told Just the News in an interview that the bureau is continuing to investigate the assassination of Charlie Kirk, including the possibility of accomplices or assistance from other suspects.

He said that once the bureau collects enough evidence, they would refer any possible additional suspects to the prosecutors who are handling the case. “We’re looking at everyone that was there, that was online, and we’re looking to refer these matters to the state prosecution authorities when there’s enough evidence,” Patel told the Just the News, No Noise TV show in a wide-ranging interview that aired last week. 

Since Kirk, a prominent and influential conservative activist and founder of Turning Point USA, was killed during a campus event at Utah Valley University outside of Salt Lake City, the suspected shooter, Tyler Robinson, was apprehended by law enforcement after he turned himself in. 

Fox Business news said that Charlie Kirk had 1.7 million Instagram followers before his death, and after his death more than a million new YouTube subscribers followed him, citing Social Blade metrics. “The surge lifts his subscriber base to 5 million, up from 3.8 million before his death,” the outlet reported.

“Multiple warning signs” before the assassination, says FBI’s Bongino 

Patel’s deputy director, Dan Bongino, said that Robinson displayed several warning signs before the attack including a recent interest in left-wing politics and a discussion with family about Kirk’s upcoming appearance in Utah and their dislike for the conservative activist.

“There appear to have been multiple warning signs,” Bongino said. “There were people in his network, friends and family who had stated that he had become more political.”

Because of this, the FBI said they are looking into whether other people in Robinson’s network, including online contacts, knew something about the shooting in advance and failed to or chose not to notify law enforcement. At the time, the bureau was also probing whether anyone else on the ground at the event may have been involved with the shooting.

Keep reading

Celebrity lawyer shot and killed in downtown Mexico City in broad daylight

Celebrity attorney David Cohen Sacal was mysteriously shot and killed in broad daylight while leaving a Mexico City courthouse.

Sacal’s celebrity clients have included singer-songwriter Anahi, actress and singer Maite Perroni, model and actor Sebastian Rulli and fugitive former football boss Billy Alvarez.

Witnesses claimed that a young man approached the 48-year-old at Mexico City’s Courthouse Plaza in the late afternoon of October 13 and fired at least twice, according to Newsbreak.

One bullet hit the victim in the head while the other struck his thigh.

In video following the incident, Sacal was seen lying in a pool of blood as emergency responders lifted him onto a stretcher and loaded him into an ambulance. 

The ‘Judicial City’ houses the local Superior Court Justice, civil and criminal courts, the Attorney General’s Office and the city’s investigative police, one of the areas in the city with the biggest police presence.

His attacker attempted to ride away on a motorcycle but he was quickly stopped by an off-duty police officer who shot him in the arm.

Police identified the attacker as 18-year-old Hector Hernandez, who allegedly confessed to being paid almost $2,000 to carry out the hit, according to Record.

Keep reading

Russian Dossier on JFK Assassination Released to Public After Hand Delivery to Rep. Anna Paulina Luna

A 386-page dossier reportedly compiled by the Russian government detailing its findings on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy has been delivered to the United States and made public for the first time. The documents, written primarily in Russian, were hand-delivered by the Russian Ambassador to the United States to Representative Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL), who announced the release and public posting of the material this week.

According to Luna, her office received the physical dossier directly from the Russian Embassy in Washington, D.C. “This is of massive historical significance,” she wrote on X. She noted that Congress had previously attempted to obtain the same material in the 1990s but was denied. Luna stated that a “team of experts” is now working to translate and authenticate the files, which have not been edited or redacted and “appear in their original form as delivered.”

The documents have been published in full by veteran journalist and author Jefferson Morley on his Substack platform, JFK Facts. Morley was entrusted with ensuring that the public could access the dossier without restrictions.

Keep reading

300 Investigations Opened Since Pete Hegseth Cracked Down on Celebrations of Charlie Kirk’s Death

There are reportedly 300 Defense Department investigations that have been opened as a result of Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth cracking down on celebrations of Charlie Kirk’s political assassination, according to reports.

The Washington Post reports that the investigations, which include inquiries into “service members, civilian workers, and contractors,” have resulted in what the outlet described as “a smattering of disciplinary action so far.”

Per the Post:

As of Sept. 30, 128 service members have been investigated following Kirk’s death, and most of those cases are still under review, according to documents reviewed by The Post.

Of those, 26 have received administrative reprimands — an adverse mark that can hinder future assignments or promotions. Three have received “nonjudicial punishment,” which can lead to a reduction in rank or other disciplinary action, and three others are in the process of either being kicked out or leaving the military, the documents show.

A total of 158 non-uniformed personnel have been investigated as of Sept. 30, including 27 Defense Department civilians, according to the documents viewed by The Post. Two have been “removed from employment.” The status of the remaining civilians or contractors was not immediately clear.

Five former Defense Department employees are also under investigation, per the report.

Hegseth initially announced on September 11, 2025 — one day after Kirk’s horrific public assassination — that his department would be investigating all reports of Department of War and military personnel celebrating the murder of the Turning Point USA founder.

“We are tracking all these very closely — and will address, immediately,” Hegseth vowed. “Completely unacceptable.”

Keep reading

Digital Clues Suggest Prior Knowledge in Charlie Kirk Shooting, James Li Reports

“When was the first time you heard the name Tyler Robinson or the Losi Center?” Li asks, referencing the alleged shooter and the rooftop location at Utah Valley University where Kirk was killed. “For me—it was in the days and weeks after Charlie Kirk’s tragic assassination on September 10th. But what if I told you somebody, maybe multiple somebodies, were searching those terms before September 10th?”

According to Li, Google Trends data showed a blip for “Tyler James Robinson” searches originating from Washington, D.C. at 11 a.m. the day before the shooting. “Why would anybody be searching the name Tyler James Robinson one day before he allegedly assassinated Charlie Kirk?” Li asks.

The significance, Li notes, is heightened by the fact that this was a name unknown to the public until the media first reported the alleged shooter two days after the killing.

“The fact that the searches are localized to D.C.—a city synonymous with the federal government, intelligence, national media, and political organizations—strongly shifts the interpretation away from random noise or perpetrator checking his own name into a strong potential signal of pre-event institutional knowledge or activity,” he explains.

Li pushes deeper, reporting that similar Trend anomalies surfaced regarding the private jet tail number “9888KG,” which took off from Provo, Utah shortly after the assassination. Again, trend spikes occurred before major news coverage. “Once again, September 9th, one day before the shooting, there is a blip. Why? We don’t know,” Li says. “Of course they’re telling us there’s nothing to see here, don’t look any further.”

Li also highlights searches for “Losi Center,” the key venue in Utah, which spiked in the D.C. metro area on September 8th—two days prior to the shooting.

“Somebody in DC was doing a search a couple of days beforehand of the Losi Center,” he notes, suggesting an unusual interest in the geographic details of the crime scene.

Li adds a note of caution: “Let’s be skeptical for a second because we should always be skeptical. And I’m throwing myself into that category. You should be skeptical of what I’m saying. Do your own research.”

Turning to Baron Coleman, the podcast host credited for the research, Li verifies his credentials as a veteran Alabama radio personality before lauding his meticulous data work. “At the very least, he didn’t just pop out of nowhere. And I want to give props to his great research,” Li says.

Further oddities surface in trends for vintage rifle searches like “Mauser 98,” the weapon type connected to the case. “Mauser 98, a rifle that the feds tell us is powerful, vintage, and hard to trace,” Li notes, referencing Google Trends hits in D.C. two weeks prior to the shooting.

Li concludes that while coincidences sometimes happen, “once has happened stance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action. Well, this is now four different coincidences.” Acknowledging his own attempts to replicate the data, he adds, “After his video was released and it kind of went viral, the trends results had been since scrubbed.”

Keep reading

President Trump Authorizes CIA To Conduct Lethal Covert Action in Venezuela

The Trump administration has authorized the CIA to take covert action inside Venezuela, including lethal operations, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, as the administration’s push toward regime change heats up.

President Trump later confirmed that he authorized the covert action and said the US was considering attacks on Venezuelan territory. “We are certainly looking at land now, because we’ve got the sea very well under control,” he said.

US officials told the Times that the authority allows the CIA to take action against Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro or his government, either unilaterally or in conjunction with the US military. The report said it is not known whether the CIA is currently planning operations inside Venezuela or if the authority will be used for future plans.

The US military has been drawing up plans to launch strikes on Venezuelan territory and potentially capture strategic ports and airfields, actions that would almost certainly lead to a full-blown war. The US military campaign in the region has so far involved a buildup of warships and about 10,000 US troops in the Caribbean and strikes on five boats that the US has claimed, without providing evidence, were running drugs.

Keep reading

Russia hands over its JFK assassination files to US lawmaker

The Russian ambassador to the US has given Republican Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna copies of the declassified Soviet files on the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the embassy announced on Tuesday.

Ambassador Aleksandr Darchiev met with Luna, a Republican from Florida, and handed her files compiled from the Russian state archives, diplomats said.

According to the Russian Embassy, many of the files had already been presented to the US by Soviet officials during Kennedy’s funeral in 1963.

“I have received a hard copy of the report on JFK’s assassination from the Ambassador of Russia. A team of experts is enroute to my office in the morning to begin translation and full review of documents,” Luna wrote on X.

Luna said journalist Jefferson Morley is helping her review the 350-page collection. “We will be posting translations, prepared by fluent Russian speakers, of significant material in the document. We will provide context on what this document is, how it came to be, and how it compares with what is known about Russia’s response to JFK’s assassination,” Morley wrote on X.

Keep reading

Russia Accuses Ukrainian Intelligence Of Using ISIS For Assassination Plot

The Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) stated on Monday that its officers foiled a terrorist attack in Moscow that was planned by ISIS under the direction of Ukrainian intelligence.

ISIS operatives sought to target a high-ranking Russian Defense Ministry official using an explosive device in a densely populated area of the capital city, the agency said in a statement.

“The FSB has prevented a sabotage and terrorist act against one of the senior officers of the Russian Defense Ministry, organized by Ukrainian special services in coordination with leaders of the international terrorist organization Islamic State (banned as a terrorist organization in Russia),” the FSB statement said.

Four suspects connected to the plot were detained, including a native of a Central Asian country. The FSB alleged that the plan was developed by Ukrainian intelligence and would have been carried out by a suicide bomber recruited by an ISIS member named Saidakbar Gulomov.

On instructions from Ukrainian handlers, S. Gulomov remotely directed the perpetrator’s actions from Ukraine and several Western European countries using multiple foreign messaging applications,” the FSB added.

Gulomov allegedly provided the attacker with funds, information about the target, and materials for assembling explosive devices smuggled into Russia by Ukrainian intelligence using drones.

According to the FSB, Gulomov was also involved in the killing of Russian Lieutenant General Kirillov, commander of the Russian Radiation, Chemical, and Biological Defense Troops, in December 2024.

The FSB claims the attack on Kirillov was also orchestrated by Ukrainian intelligence. Monday’s foiled terror attack “once again demonstrates the close coordination between the Kiev regime and international terrorist organizations,” the Russian intelligence service stated.

In March 2024, four gunmen attacked a concert hall near Moscow, opening fire on the more than 5,000 people gathered to watch the Russian rock group Piknik. At least 145 people were killed in the attack.  

Russian authorities blamed the ISIS affiliate in Afghanistan, ISIS-Khorasan, for the attack, while also accusing Ukrainian intelligence of orchestrating it.

“The investigation has concluded that the terrorist act was planned and organized by the security services of an unfriendly state in order to destabilize the situation in Russia,” stated the Russian Investigative Committee, which was tasked with determining who was responsible. “Members of an international terrorist organization were recruited to carry it out.”

Keep reading

Jessica Luna Aguilera, former PT candidate for mayor of Yanga, Veracruz, is murdered.

On Monday, October 6, 2025, the municipality of Yanga, Veracruz was shook by a tragic event: Jessica Luna Aguilera, a former mayoral candidate for the Labor Party (PT), was assassinated while driving to pick up her daughter from school.

This crime is not just another headline. It is a stark reminder of how violence is eroding the space for democratic participation in many parts of Mexico—particularly at the local level.

According to multiple English-language reports, Luna Aguilera was traveling in her vehicle in the community of Potrero Nuevo, in the municipality of Atoyac, when armed individuals intercepted her van and opened fire.

Her vehicle lost control and crashed into a wall near a school, and she succumbed to her injuries at the scene. At the time, she was en route to pick up her daughter, which intensifies the tragedy of the case.

The assailants fled without being apprehended, and authorities quickly cordoned off the area. The state prosecutor’s office in Veracruz has opened an investigation into the crime.

Keep reading

The Charlie Kirk Case Just Took a Shocking Turn

Charlie Kirk’s leaked texts prove Candace Owens was right all along—he refused to be silenced by powerful pro-Israel donors.

Less than 48 hours before his assassination, Kirk confided that major donors were abandoning him after he refused to cancel Tucker Carlson. In those same messages, he admitted he could no longer support the pro-Israel cause while facing relentless pressure to censor dissenting voices.

TPUSA spokesman Andrew Kolvet has now confirmed the texts are authentic, exposing weeks of denial and a coordinated campaign to discredit Owens. Her investigation wasn’t reckless—it was righteous.

The smear campaign against her, Tucker Carlson, and Megyn Kelly wasn’t about “unity.” It was about hiding the truth that Charlie’s refusal to bow made him a threat to those who depend on control.

Candace never backed down—and now the receipts confirm she was telling the truth.

Keep reading