KILLER FAUCI: On March 16, 2020, Dr. Fauci Received Email Cheering Hydroxychloroquine Treatment of COVID in China – 4 Days Later He Publicly Rebuked President Trump at WH Presser For Suggesting It a Valid COVID Treatment

Dr. Fauci and the bipartisan establishment deliberately obstructed President Trump’s advocacy for hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), an affordable treatment option during the COVID-19 pandemic. They favored the much more expensive drug, Remdesivir, priced at $1,000 per dose compared to HCQ’s modest $0.70.

This was not the only time Dr. Fauci was sent information toting hydroxychloroquine in treating COVID.

Hydroxychloroquine was specifically mentioned almost three dozen times in Fauci’s emails.

The number may be much larger since we now know that top doctors at the NIH were disguising their emails to prevent FOIA detection.

Five days later, on March 21, 2020, Dr. Fauci chided President Trump for suggesting HCQ was successful in treating COVID.

“The president is talking about hope for people. And it’s not an unreasonable thing: to hope for people. So when you have approved drugs that physicians have the option and a decision between the physician and the patient, are you going to use a drug that someone says, from an anecdotal standpoint, not completely proven, but might have some effect? There are those who lean to the point of giving hope and saying, ‘Give that person the option of having access to that drug.’

“And then you have the other group — which is my job, as a scientist — to say my job is to ultimately prove, without a doubt, that a drug is not only safe, but that it actually works. Those two things are really not incompatible, when you think about that, particularly when you’re in an arena where you don’t have anything that’s proven.”

Fauci said there were not enough tests to prove hydroxychloroquine was an effective treatment for the deadly virus.

Then later, Fauci cheered the COVID vaccines that were also untested on humans.

Keep reading

Dr. Fauci Caught in Scheme to Hide Emails from FOIA Requests — Hid Information on Source of COVID from the Wuhan Lab — Paid Off Doctor to Keep Silent with Millions in Funding and Grants

On January 31, 2020, Danish-born and British-educated scientist Kristian Andersen emailed Dr. Tony Fauci, saying the virus looked lab-made.

According to the email (emphasis added):

“[O]ne has to look really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered . . . . Eddie [Holmes], Bob [Garry], Mike [Ferguson] and myself all find the genome inconsistent with evolutionary theory.”

Then on February 4, 2020, after a call with Dr. Tony Fauci, British scientist Kristian Anderson wrote that the lab leak theory was a conspiracy theory.

Kristian Anderson, “The main crackpot theories going around at the moment related to this virus being somehow engineered… and that is demonstrably false.”

So what happened between January 31, 2020 and February 4, 2020?

Dr. Tony Fauci called Dr. Kristian Anderson and ordered him to publicly say the COVID-19 virus was NOT lab-made. And, Tony Fauci offered Andersen a sweet deal if he did so. A huge grant from the NIH!

The New York Times reported on Anderson’s early email to Dr. Fauci in an article published in June 2021.

Over the past year, Dr. Andersen has been one of the most outspoken proponents of the theory that the coronavirus originated from a natural spillover from an animal to humans outside of a lab. But in the email to Dr. Fauci in January 2020, Dr. Andersen hadn’t yet come to that conclusion. He told Dr. Fauci, the government’s top infectious disease expert, that some features of the virus made him wonder whether it had been engineered, and noted that he and his colleagues were planning to investigate further by analyzing the virus’s genome.

The researchers published those results in a paper in the scientific journal Nature Medicine on March 17, 2020, concluding that a laboratory origin was very unlikely. Dr. Andersen has reiterated this point of view in interviews and on Twitter over the past year, putting him at the center of the continuing controversy over whether the virus could have leaked from a Chinese lab.

When his early email to Dr. Fauci was released, the media storm around Dr. Andersen intensified, and he deactivated his Twitter account. He answered written questions from The New York Times about the email and the fracas. The exchange has been lightly edited for length.

As The Gateway Pundit reported in March 2023, Dr. Anderson switched his story four days after his call with Tony Fauci.

But, The New York Times conveniently omitted in their reporting that after his call with Dr. Fauci on February 1, 2020, Dr. Anderson was given a $1.88 million grant and $16.5 million in funding from NIAID, Dr. Fauci’s personal piggy bank.

Keep reading

REVEALED: Dr. Anthony Fauci confesses he ‘made up’ covid rules including 6 feet social distancing and masking kids

Bombshell testimony from Dr. Anthony Fauci reveals he made up the six foot social distancing rule and other measures to ‘protect’ Americans from covid.

Republicans put out the full transcript of their sit down interview with Fauci from January just days before his highly-anticipated public testimony on Monday. 

They plan to grill him about covid restrictions he put in place, that he admitted didn’t do much to ‘slow the spread’ of the virus. 

Kids’ learning loss and social setbacks have been well documented, with one National Institute of Health (NIH) study calling the impact of mask use on students’ literacy and learning was ‘very negative.’

And the impacts from social distancing caused ‘depression, generalized anxiety, acute stress, and intrusive thoughts,’ another NIH study found. 

Speaking to counsel on behalf of the committee earlier this year, Fauci told Republicans that the six foot social distancing rule ‘sort of just appeared’ and that he did not recall how it came about. 

‘You know, I don’t recall. It sort of just appeared,’ he said according to committee transcripts when pressed on how the rule came about. 

He added he ‘was not aware of studies’ that supported the social distancing, conceding that such studies ‘would be very difficult’ to do. 

In addition to not recalling any evidence supporting social distancing, Fauci also told the committee’s counsel that he didn’t remember reading anything to support that masking kids would prevent COVID.

Keep reading

Fauci Says He Signed Off on Grants Without Reviewing Them

Dr. Anthony Fauci said in a newly disclosed interview that he signed off on thousands of grants without reviewing them.

“I sign off on each … but I don’t see the grants and what they are. I never look at what grants are there,” Dr. Fauci told the U.S. House of Representatives Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic. “It’s just somebody at the end of the council where they’re all finished and they go, ‘Here,’ and you sign it.”

Dr. Fauci, 83, was the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) from 1984 to late 2022.

Grant proposals first go to a group of peers. If they pass through that group, they are received by the NIAID’s National Advisory Council.

Dr. David Morens, one of Dr. Fauci’s top advisers while he was in the government, had written in an email that “Tony doesn’t maintain awareness of these things and doesn’t know unless program officers tell him, which they rarely do.”

“We have very highly trained subject matter experts at the program level that look at the grants and monitor the grants.  Dr. Fauci told the subcommittee. ”It would be physically impossible for me to get into and look at every grant.”

Keep reading

NIH adviser David Morens can’t recall if he deleted COVID records, laughs off Fauci FOIA evasions

A top adviser at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) deleted records critical to uncovering the origins of COVID-19 — and used a “secret back channel” to help Dr. Anthony Fauci and a federal grantee that funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan, China, evade transparency.

NIH senior adviser Dr. David Morens improperly conducted official government business from his private email account and solicited help from the NIH’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) office to dodge records requests, according to emails revealed in a memo by the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, which The Post obtained Wednesday.

“[I] learned from our foia [sic] lady here how to make emails disappear after I am foia’d [sic] but before the search starts,” Morens wrote in a Feb. 24, 2021, email. “Plus I deleted most of those earlier emails after sending them to gmail [sic].”

“I ask you both that NOTHING gets sent to me except to my gmail [sic],” he emphasized again in a Nov. 18, 2021, email to EcoHealth Alliance president Dr. Peter Daszak, whose organization was suspended this month from receiving federal funds for the next three years and who was himself proposed for debarment on Wednesday.

In the most shocking exchange, on May 28, 2021, NIH’s Office of the General Counsel instructed the agency’s FOIA office to “not release anything having to do with EcoHealth Alliance/WIV,” referring to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

 “[T]here is no worry about FOIAs. I can either send stuff to Tony on his private gmail [sic], or hand it to him at work or at his house,” Morens wrote in an April 21, 2021, email. “He is too smart to let colleagues send him stuff that could cause trouble.”

Keep reading

Coronavirus Pandemic Select Subcommittee Moves Closer To The Covid-19 Origin Coverup To Protect Anthony Fauci

The House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic sent a subpoena Wednesday to compel Dr. David Moreno to testify in a public congressional hearing on May 22 before Anthony Fauci’s scheduled public hearing on June 3. 

Just like the National Institute of Health (NIH) and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) officials, like Dr. Francis Collins and Dr. Anthony Fauci, wanted to create the narrative that vaccinations were the only answer to COVID-19 pandemic in order to lift the lockdowns, and worked overtime to not create vaccination hesitancy by pushing the false narrative that COVID-19 vaccinations were “safe and effective” for all, congressional investigators are slowly unraveling how many players also are working overtime to protect Anthony Fauci over the COVID-19 origins. It is of no surprise that Dr. Peter Daszak of EchoHealth Alliance is involved, as is his mentor, Dr. David Moreno, who was Fauci’s Senior Scientific Advisor at NIAID, who was put on administrative leave in 2023. 

Congressman Brad Wenstrup (R-OH), Chairman of the Select Subcommittee, lowered the boom Wednesday by sending the subpoena to Morens after the subcommittee uncovered evidence suggesting Morens intentionally obstructed the investigations into the origins of COVID-19.

In June 2023, Morens tried to avoid potential Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests by using his personal email instead of his NIH email, a letter from Wenstrup reads. Lawmakers have been asking if documents have been destroyed.

After the subcommittee discovered Morens’ potential federal records violation, the NIH placed Morens on administrative leave.

In October 2023, Wenstrup announced a subpoena for NIH records related to Morens’ potential federal records violation. NIH conducted an internal investigation into Morens’ actions but did not share its findings with Capitol Hill.

In November 2023, EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak appeared for a transcribed interview and called Morens a “mentor.”

In December 2023, Morens was scheduled to appear for a transcribed interview. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) stepped in and prohibited Morens from answering any questions about the origins of COVID-19. 

Keep reading

Emails Reveal Fauci Ignored Early Reports Of Injuries Caused By COVID-19 Vaccine

Dr. Anthony Fauci knew COVID-19 vaccines were causing serious injuries within days of the vaccines’ rollout in December 2020, according to documents obtained by Children’s Health Defense (CHD). However, he didn’t respond to emails from people who described their injuries and asked for help — and he didn’t warn the public.

The 300-page tranche of documents released on April 21 relates to correspondence between the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and people who contacted the agency about adverse events they experienced after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

CHD requested the documents via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request in November 2022. On April 12, 2023, CHD sued the NIH to obtain the records after the NIH failed to respond to the FOIA request.

As part of an October 2023 settlement, the NIH agreed to produce up to 7,500 pages of documents at a rate of 300 per month.

Dr. Joel Wallskog is a Wisconsin orthopedic surgeon who stopped practicing medicine after being injured by Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine. He told The Defender the documents prove public health officials, including Fauci, “were well aware of the avalanche of adverse events that were occurring early in 2021.”

“No communication was made about these adverse events to the public,” said Wallskog, now co-chairman of React19, a nonprofit representing vaccine injury victims. “This prevented the public from receiving informed consent.”

Wallskog said that while the emails “are heartbreaking,” Fauci “was too busy to respond to Americans pleading for help.”

Keep reading

Fauci Ignored Early Reports of Vaccine Injuries, Emails Obtained by CHD Reveal

Dr. Anthony Fauci knew COVID-19 vaccines were causing serious injuries within days of the vaccines’ rollout in December 2020, according to documents obtained by Children’s Health Defense (CHD). However, he didn’t respond to emails from people who described their injuries and asked for help — and he didn’t warn the public.

The 300-page tranche of documents released on April 21 relates to correspondence between the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and people who contacted the agency about adverse events they experienced after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

CHD requested the documents via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request in November 2022. On April 12, 2023, CHD sued the NIH to obtain the records after the NIH failed to respond to the FOIA request.

As part of an October 2023 settlement, the NIH agreed to produce up to 7,500 pages of documents at a rate of 300 per month.

Dr. Joel Wallskog is a Wisconsin orthopedic surgeon who stopped practicing medicine after being injured by Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine. He told The Defender the documents prove public health officials, including Fauci, “were well aware of the avalanche of adverse events that were occurring early in 2021.”

“No communication was made about these adverse events to the public,” said Wallskog, now co-chairman of React19, a nonprofit representing vaccine injury victims. “This prevented the public from receiving informed consent.”

Wallskog said that while the emails “are heartbreaking,” Fauci “was too busy to respond to Americans pleading for help.”

Keep reading

New documents reveal details of coordination between Fauci and other supporters of controversial ‘gain of function’ coronavirus research in China

The watchdog group Empower Oversight has released new documents related to the ongoing controversy over US taxpayer-funded research for ‘gain of function’ studies at the Wuhan, China lab that many experts believe was the source of Covid-19.

According to Empower Oversight, the National Institutes of Health “resisted transparency and delayed releasing document on the research, the subsequent spread of the disease, the role of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and failures to properly oversee EcoHealth Alliance.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci led NIAID at the time. EcoHealth Alliance is a controversial nonprofit that received large amounts of US government funding and partnered in controversial bat coronavirus research with a goal of developing a vaccine to use if Covid ever jumped from bats to people.

Fauci seemed to work diligently to make the public believe the idea of a “lab leak” was not very credible. Instead, he argued, it was likely that Covid jumped from bats to people through an unidentified natural route.

At the time, he didn’t disclose his own role in approving the controversial research and funding for it.

Keep reading

FBI found it ‘alarming’ that Fauci-funded virus research at Wuhan lab would leave no trace of ‘human manipulation’

The FBI was tipped off in April 2020 to gain-of-function virus research in China, funded by the agency formerly headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, that “would leave no signature of purposeful human manipulation,” emails from agents at the bureau show.

At least one FBI agent at the bureau’s Newark Field Office referred to the revelation as “alarming.”

Another agent called the tip “interesting,” and vowed to follow-up with others at the FBI.

The five-pages of emails were obtained by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch via a Freedom of Information Act request and released Friday. 

“These smoking gun documents showed the FBI quickly understood that Fauci’s agency funded the gain-of-function research that could disguise the resulting coronavirus as ‘natural,’” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. 

Keep reading