Congress doubles down on explosive claims of illegal UFO retrieval programs

Asked June 26 about allegations of secret UFO retrieval and reverse-engineering programs, Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) made several stunning statements.

In an exclusive interview, Rubio told NewsNation Washington correspondent Joe Khalil that multiple individuals with “very high clearances and high positions within our government” “have come forward to share” “first-hand” UFO-related claims “beyond the realm of what [the Senate Intelligence Committee] has ever dealt with.”

Rubio’s comments provide context for a bipartisan provision adopted unanimously by the Senate Intelligence Committee, which would immediately halt funding for any secret government or contractor efforts to retrieve and reverse-engineer craft of “non-earth” or “exotic” origin.

This extraordinary language added to the Senate version of the Intelligence authorization bill mirrors and adds significant credibility to a whistleblower’s recent, stunning allegations that a clandestine, decades-long effort to recover, analyze and exploit objects of “non-human” origin has been operating illegally without congressional oversight.

Additionally, the bill instructs individuals with knowledge of such activities to disclose all relevant information and grants legal immunity if the information is reported appropriately within a defined timeframe. Moreover, nearly 20 pages of the legislation appear to directly address recent events by enhancing a raft of legal protections for whistleblowers while also permitting such individuals to contact Congress directly.

Keep reading

Senate committees advancing new language seeking possible secret UFO-tech programs

The Intelligence and Armed Services committees of the U.S. Senate appear to be stepping up their efforts to uncover any secret government programs that may exist to study devices or manufactured material of unearthly origin.

On June 14, 2023, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) approved an Intelligence Authorization Act (IAA) for Fiscal Year 2024 that contains UAP-related language proposed by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), who apparently expects to win approval of compatible language in the Senate Armed Services Committee within days. Gillibrand sits on both committees.  

The texts of Gillibrand’s amendments have not yet been made public, but she revealed her general intent in an interview with Matt Laslo of WIRED, published on June 13, 2023. Laslo reported that the senator intended to seek approval on the FY 2024 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of a “mandate that no money can be spent on SAPs [Special Access Programs] unless it’s been reported to Congress.” The Senate Armed Services Committee begins a series of closed-door amending sessions (called “mark ups”) on the NDAA today (June 21, 2023), which are expected to conclude on June 23. In recent years the committee’s leadership and membership have advanced into law several expansive UAP-related measures, with bipartisan support.

Laslo’s article quoted Gillibrand as saying, “So if there are SAPs out there that are somehow outside of the normal chain of command and outside the normal appropriations process, they have to divulge that to Congress.” She also said, “We need to just look into whether there are rogue SAP programs that no one is providing oversight for.  The goal for me will be to have a hearing on that at some point so that we can assess if these SAPs actually exist.”

Gillibrand has already met with success in the SSCI, although the details are not yet public. On June 14, SSCI Chairman Senator Mark Warner (D-Va.) and ranking minority member Senator Marco Rubio (R-Fl.) issued a release announcing that the SSCI had approved the FY 2024 Intelligence Authorization Act (IAA) in a closed-door session earlier that day. A summary describing provisions of the bill included this bullet point: “Increases transparency by strengthening Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) funding and reporting requirements.” This referred to UAP language offered in the committee by Gillibrand, co-sponsored by Senators Michael Rounds (R-SD), John Cornyn (R-Tx.), and Rubio. Her proposal was adopted by the 17-member committee without dissent, after which the bill was approved unanimously. The language of the amendment will not be made public until the committee-approved bill is officially filed and given a bill number.

Keep reading

Crashed UFO recovered by the US military ‘distorted space and time,’ leaving one investigator ‘nauseous and disoriented’ when he went in and discovered it was much larger inside than out, attorney for whistleblowers reveals

A crashed UFO recovered by the US military ‘distorted space-time’ and was ‘bigger on the inside’, claims a top attorney involved in bringing UFO whistleblowers to Congress.

Daniel Sheehan says he was told the mind-boggling tale by a whistleblower who allegedly took part in an illegally-undisclosed program retrieving crashed non-human spacecraft – and who has now briefed Senate Intelligence Committee staff.

The lawyer’s story is the latest in a series of stunning claims this week of UFOs in the government’s hands, which began on Monday with an on-camera interview of former senior Air Force intelligence officer David Grusch alleging that the US government possesses multiple crashed ‘non-human’ craft. 

The Department of Defense says it has ‘not discovered any verifiable information’ to support any of the claims.

But Sheehan has been helping bring whistleblowers like Grusch to Congress in an attempt to expose what he believes is a government cover-up of encounters with extraterrestrials.

Keep reading

Military whistleblower says US has recovered ‘dead pilots’ from craft of ‘non-human origin’ – and that world powers are involved in an ‘arms-race’ to reverse engineer crashed UFOs

The former intelligence officer who claims the US government has recovered multiple UFOs of ‘non-human origin’ has also claimed that dead pilots have been retrieved from wreckages.

David Charles Grusch, an Air Force veteran and former member of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, said the US and other nations are engaged in a top-secret arms race to ‘reverse-engineer’ alien technology. 

He made the extraordinary claims in media interviews this week, after filing a whistleblower complaint providing what he calls classified ‘proof’ to Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General.

Grusch, 36, said that in addition to recovering partial and intact extraterrestrial craft for decades, the US government has also retrieved the remains of alien pilots.

‘Naturally, when you recover something that’s either landed or crashed. Sometimes you encounter dead pilots and believe it or not, as fantastical as that sounds, it’s true,’ he told NewsNation

Keep reading

INTELLIGENCE OFFICIALS SAY U.S. HAS RETRIEVED CRAFT OF NON-HUMAN ORIGIN

A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegalretaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.

Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

Thewhistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.

The task force was established to investigate what were once called “unidentified flying objects,” or UFOs, and are now officially called “unidentified anomalous phenomena,” or UAP. The task force was led by the Department of the Navy under the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security. It has since been reorganized and expanded into the All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office to include investigations of objects operating underwater.

Grusch said the recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the government, its allies, and defense contractors. Analysis has determined that the objects retrieved are “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,” he said.

In filing his complaint, Grusch is represented by a lawyer who served as the original Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG).

Keep reading

Congressman Claims Alien Tech Is Secretly Being Reverse Engineered By US Government

Recovered UFO technology may be “being reverse-engineered right now,” but we “don’t understand” how it functions, according to a U.S. Representative.

Tennessee Congressman Tim Burchett told Newsweek that he believed “we have recovered a craft at some point, and possible beings.”

“I think that a lot of that’s being reverse-engineered right now, but we just don’t understand it,” he continued.

In early February, four objects were shot down over North America in quick succession. The first was identified by the Pentagon as a Chinese surveillance balloon and was shot down off the coast of South Carolina. China has stated it was a civilian airship collecting meteorological data.

The Defense Department has not confirmed the nature of the remaining three objects, which were targeted by U.S. fighter jet missiles over Alaska, Canada, and Lake Huron, Michigan.

Keep reading

Investigators launch a search for possible UFO crash near the Australian coast

A controversial Harvard scientist says he is launching an expedition to retrieve a meteor that he believes is actually alien technology lying at the bottom of Pacific Ocean. 

In April, the US Space Command confirmed that a meteor that hit Earth in January 2014 did come from another solar system and is therefore the first known interstellar object.

US Space Command officials have said that the meteor, measuring just 1.5 feet across, ‘was indeed an interstellar object’.

Their confirmation means the famous interstellar object known as Oumuamua, discovered in 2017, is actually the second interstellar object to visit our solar system.

But Harvard physicist Avi Loeb claims that the object is instead a piece of alien technology. 

‘Our discovery of an interstellar meteor heralds a new research frontier,’ Loeb wrote in The Debrief.

‘The fundamental question is whether any interstellar meteor might indicate a composition that is unambiguously artificial in origin.

Keep reading

The Pentagon Just Admitted to ‘Testing’ UFO Wreckage. Here’s What They Have Discovered

Pentagon, the USA’s Defence Department’s headquarters have admitted to testing wreckage they gathered from UFO crashes, researcher and author Anthony Bragalia has said. Bragalia had written to the US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) as part of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request over three years ago

Bragalia said that the DIA let out 154-page test results regarding a mysterious “memory” metal called Nitinol which can remember its original shape when folded. Bragalia revealed in his blog the UFO Explorations that “A stunning admission by the US government that it possesses UFO debris was recently made in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request filed over three years ago by this author.” His blog also mentions that “some of these futuristic materials have the potential to make things invisible.”

Bragalia said that “although much of the reports’ details are redacted, what can be gleaned is that these technologies represent a literal quantum leap beyond the properties of all existing material known to man.” He also added that in the pages he received, there have been repeated mentions of ‘advanced technology reports’ surrounding Nitinol, described as a shape recovery alloy. The Nitinol had similar properties to the ‘memory metal’ found near the Roswell, New Mexico, UFO crash site of 1947.

The revealed documents have also said that the Pentagon was trying to test whether the metal Nitinol could be integrated into the human body for health purposes or not.

The Pentagon’s run-ins with UFOs is not a new thing. It haf earlier acknowledged funding a secret multi-million dollar program to investigate such ‘extra-terrestrial sightings’. Even though the department said that the programme had ended in 2012, a New York Times report had said it still continued with officials bringing in incident to probe. It was called the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program and officially ran between 2007 to 2012 and had $22 million a year for funds.

The programme also kept track of videos of encounters between unknown objects and US military aircrafts.

Among such sightings were one released in August of a white coloured oval object about the size of a jetliner being pursued by two Navy fighter jets from an aircraft carrier off the California coast in 2004.

Last year, an account by Debrief said that there exist two classified reports by the Pentagon on UFOs. Reportedly, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force of the United States Department of Defense issued two classified intelligence position reports in 2018 and the 2020 summer. These reports were circulated widely in the US intelligence community. It included a leaked photo, an account of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena emerging from the ocean through the sky, and an admission that the object might have an extraterrestrial origin.

Keep reading

Harvard’s top astronomer says our solar system may be teeming with alien technology

If you could fly two billion miles in the direction of the Pegasus constellation, and knew where to look, you would find a thin, flat object, about the size of a football field and up to ten times more reflective than the average comet. If you watched it for a while, you would notice that it is tumbling as it moves away from the sun, turning end over end roughly every seven hours.

This object passed the Earth in October 2017. As it began its return to interstellar space, the Canadian astronomer Robert Weryk identified it among the images from what was then the world’s most powerful camera, a telescope in Hawaii called Pan-STARRS1. The astronomers in Hawaii called it ‘Oumuamua, a Hawaiian word meaning “first scout from a distant place”.

‘Oumuamua was the subject of great excitement. It was the first object humans have observed travelling through the solar system from interstellar space. But it also became controversial: its shape, the way in which it approached us, and the way it moved away are not consistent with the behaviour of an asteroid or comet. For 11 days, the world’s telescopes searched for meaning from this strange visitor.

A year later, the debate about ‘Oumuamua intensified when one of the world’s foremost astronomers, Avi Loeb, submitted a paper to the Astrophysical Journal Letters. In it, Loeb and his colleague, Shmuel Bailey, argued that ‘Oumuamua’s strange properties indicated that it was “a new class of thin interstellar material, either produced naturally, through a yet unknown process […] or of an artificial origin”. Since then, Loeb has maintained that the most rational, conservative explanation is that ‘Oumuamua was produced by an alien civilisation.  

We will almost certainly never see ‘Oumuamua again, because it is heading away from the solar system at 30 kilometres a second. But Loeb says scientists must prepare now for what happens when the next such object arrives, as he believes it will very soon. If he is right, these objects surround us in numbers that are almost unimaginable.

Keep reading