Former CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden Says It’s a “Good Idea” to Drop Off Unvaccinated Trump Supporters in Taliban-Controlled Afghanistan

Former CIA Director General Michael Hayden on Sunday said it’s a “good idea” to send unvaccinated Trump supporters to Talban-controlled Afghanistan.

“Can we send the MAGA wearing unvaxxed to Afghanistan, no use sending that plane back empty?” a twitter user tweeted to Hayden.

“Good idea” Hayden replied.

Michael Hayden routinely lashed out at Trump over the last few years because Trump worked on reversing the precedents Hayden created as CIA Director.

Trump wanted to bring back accountability for abuses of power among CIA leadership.

Hayden was an Air Force General and yet for the first time in US military history a senior US Air Force colonel was investigated, indicted and convicted by Italy for a crime of kidnapping that had been authorized at the senior most levels of the CIA and the NSC. The US refused to assert a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA), a standard procedure when any military officer is in trouble for even drunken behavior.

According to former CIA agent Sabrina De Sousa, also under General Hayden, another precedent that has direct impact on emboldening the CIA into using senior foreign intelligence surrogates in covert operations – then imposing state secrets to protect them – while sacrificing the rank and file.

Keep reading

Antony Blinken offers bizarre answer when asked if Biden does ‘not know what’s going on’ in Afghanistan

Secretary of State Antony Blinken provided a bizarre answer Sunday when confronted by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace about President Joe Biden’s level of knowledge about the ongoing crisis in Afghanistan.

Wallace began the interview by questioning Blinken over several statements that Biden has made about the Afghanistan crisis that were later contradicted by his own officials or proved wrong.

Among the topics that Biden got “flat wrong,” Wallace asked Blinken about Biden’s assertion of Americans being able to safely travel to the Kabul airport for evacuation, Biden’s claim that Al Qaeda is not inside Afghanistan, and Biden’s claim that U.S. allies are not questioning American “credibility.” The truth is that Americans cannot travel safel to the Kabul airportAl Qaeda is operating in Afghanistan, and many U.S. allies are questioning the Biden administration in the wake of the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal.

“Mr. Secretary, does the president not know what’s going on?” Wallace asked Blinken.

However, instead of addressing Biden’s cognizance, Blinken talked about the “emotional” nature of the crisis.

“This is an incredibly emotional time for many of us, and including allies and partners who have been shoulder-to-shoulder with us in Afghanistan for 20 years at high cost to themselves as well as to us,” Blinken said.

Keep reading

Bush-Era War Criminals Are Louder Than Ever Because They’ve Lost The Argument

After the US troop withdrawal established conclusively that the Afghan “government” they’d spent twenty years pretending to nation build with was essentially a work of fiction, thus proving to the world that they’ve been lying to us this entire time about the facts on the ground in Afghanistan, you might expect those who helped pave the way for that disastrous occupation to be very quiet at this point in history.

But, far from being silent and slithering under a rock to wait for the sweet embrace of death, these creatures have instead been loudly and shamelessly outspoken.

The Tony Blair Institute for Global Change has posted a lengthy essay by the former Prime Minister who led the United Kingdom into two of the most unconscionable military interventions in living memory. Blair criticizes the withdrawal as having been done out of “obedience to an imbecilic political slogan about ending ‘the forever wars’,” bloviating about “Radical Islam,” and asking, “has the West lost its strategic will?”

Keep reading

Ask not what the war cost the US, but who profited from the war

After twenty years and trillions flowing through the Pentagon’s war chest, the real winners were thousands of private military contractors that profited immensely.

The Taliban’s stunning takeover of Afghanistan in the aftermath of a bungling US departure has led many to conclude the war in Afghanistan ended in failure. But it is unlikely to be a view shared by many in the US military.

For them, the twenty-year-long conflict has been a massive success.

When discussing the politics of war, a central premise is often put forward: Cui bono? Who benefits? John Boyd, a former Air Force fighter pilot famously expounded on a theory where there was no contradiction between the military’s stated mission and disregard for combat success:

“People say the Pentagon does not have a strategy,” he said. “They are wrong. The Pentagon does have a strategy. It is ‘Don’t interrupt the money flow, add to it.’”

And add to it they did.

Keep reading

US says Kabul evacuees don’t need COVID tests

Amid the chaos and confusion at the airport, the United States said it had taken at least one step to ease requirements for those seeking to leave: COVID-19 tests.

Although Afghanistan had been a hotspot for the coronavirus pandemic, the State Department said Thursday that evacuees are not required to get a negative COVID-19 result to travel.

“A blanket humanitarian waiver has been implemented for COVID testing for all persons the U.S. government is relocating from Afghanistan,” the department said.

Keep reading

CIA Gave Afghan Warlords Viagra to Help Them ‘Rape More Boys More Often’

The Taliban’s rise to power was driven in part by their opposition to Afghan tribal leaders’ systematic rape of young boys.

From Tablet Mag:

The reality is that America lost its war in Afghanistan more than a decade ago, roughly around the time when CIA officers began bribing aging warlords with Viagra. The Americans knew all about the young boys the tribal leaders kept in their camps; because the sex drug helped Afghan elders rape more boys more often, they were beholden to America’s clandestine service.

The evil of our rulers is beyond belief.

If you’re wondering why they call our government the “The Great Satan,” look no further.

Keep reading

Biden Ensures States, Cities Have No Veto Power Over Afghan Refugees

President Joe Biden’s administration may balloon the number of Afghans set to be resettled across the United States following the withdrawal of U.S. Armed Forces from Afghanistan.

Days ago, Pentagon officials stated up to 22,000 Afghans — mostly applying for Special Immigrant Visas (SIVs) and the newly-created P-2 visa — would be arriving at three military bases: Fort Lee in Virginia, Fort Bliss in Texas, and Fort McCoy in Wisconsin.

On Thursday, though, refugee resettlement agencies told the Washington Post the number of Afghans “seeking evacuation through a U.S. visa program” is closer to 100,000 and could be as high as 300,000.

Biden has already allocated an additional $500 million to resettle Afghans.

Regardless, Biden has ensured that states and local jurisdictions will not have any say in whether Afghans are resettled in their communities.

In September 2019, former President Trump issued an executive order that gave state governors, county officials, and local governments the power to veto refugee resettlement in their communities. The order was a major win for activists, specifically in Tennessee, who had fought the Obama administration for its dumping of refugees across the state without any input from the governor, mayors, and local citizens.

By January 2020, a federal judge granted a nationwide preliminary injunction — requested by refugee contractors who sued over Trump’s order — that stripped states and local jurisdictions of their veto power until the case was settled.

In early February 2020, Biden rescinded Trump’s order.

Keep reading

Capitol bomb suspect surrenders to police

Floyd Ray Roseberry, the suspected bomber in the truck outside the Library of Congress and U.S. Capitol, has officially surrendered to police after a five-hour stand-off, MSNBC reported Thursday afternoon.

MSNBC’s Pete Williams said that there is every indication that he was acting alone, but that police are investigating it.

Videos showed him exiting his truck, holding his hands up, kneeling on the ground and crawling toward police.

The report also said that police were in his home looking for bomb-making materials and other information that could lead them to any information about what might be in his truck, if anything.

While Roseberry said that he had a bomb, police couldn’t see anything in the bed of his pickup. Roseberry said that it was in his tool-box and appeared to be holding something in his hand that one officer believed might be a detonator.

Keep reading

Man Threatening To Bomb D.C. Releases Video Ranting About Biden’s Afghanistan Withdrawal

The man identified by media as Ray Roseberry, a North Carolina man who is currently threatening to detonate an explosive device outside the U.S. Library of Congress, went live on Facebook to discuss his motivations. While Facebook predictably deleted the video and Roseberry’s account, an excerpt of the live stream reveals that the man identified as Roseberry ranted about Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.

In the video, the man offers a stream of conscious series of threats and remarks directed at Joe Biden. “It’s on you, Joe. I’m ready to die for the cause. And brother, you said, if you could do anything to save one life, one life, you said you’d do it. Well you’ve got a chance, I want to go home some day. I want to go home and see my wife. We’re living in a free country Joe, choice is yours, if you want to shoot me, and take the chance of blowing up two and a half city blocks, because that tool box full, ammonium nitrate, that’s full.”

Keep reading

Pentagon Won’t Deny U.S. Is Buying Fuel from the Taliban for Afghan Airlift

During Thursday’s press briefing at the Pentagon, General Hank Taylor and Press Secretary John Kirby provided an update on the airlift of Americans and Afghan allies out of Kabul before taking questions on the Biden administration’s handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan. 

General Taylor reported that in the last 24 hours, the U.S. military footprint grew to number more than 5,200 total troops on the ground at Kabul’s Hamid Karzai International Airport and that additional gates for entry to the airfield were opened while the airport remains open and secure. 

He also reported that 13 C-17 transport planes had arrived at HKIA with additional troops and equipment and 12 C-17s departed with evacuees.

When asked by Fox News’ Jennifer Griffin about how planes conducting the airlift were being fueled, Taylor and Kirby refused to deny whether the United States was buying from the Taliban.

“The assets on KHIA, on the airfield, are what we need to maintain the operations, all operations to support the mission,” Taylor responded without answering the question. 

Keep reading