‘I’m now full of hate, anger and bitterness’: NYC subway shooting ‘person of interest’ posted unhinged and bigoted videos ranting about ‘killing everything in sight’ and slamming Mayor Eric Adams, homelessness and unsafe subways

The ‘person of interest’ in the Brooklyn subway shooting posted hundreds of unhinged and bigoted videos on his YouTube channel ranting about ‘killing everything in site’ and slamming New York City Mayor Eric Adams, the city’s homelessness crisis and unsafe subways.

Frank James, 62, has been named as a person of interest in the attack which left 10 people with gunshot wounds, with police offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to his arrest.    

Police said keys found at the 36th Street subway station in Sunset Park belong to a U-Haul truck in Brooklyn that was rented by James and found abandoned five miles from the scene in Brooklyn.

Authorities are now examining social media videos in which James made ‘concerning’ threats against Mayor Adams and raged against white people, Puerto Ricans, Jewish people, climate change and the police, whilst also decrying the United States as a racist place awash in violence. Officials have since tightened security for Adams.

‘This nation was born in violence, it’s kept alive by violence or the threat thereof and it’s going to die a violent death. There’s nothing going to stop that,’ James said in a ranting video on YouTube under the name ‘Prophet of Truth88’. 

The rambling, profanity-filled YouTube videos posted by James, who is black, are replete with violent language and bigoted comments, sometimes against other black people. He is also featured sharing conspiracy theories – such as claiming that the Twin Towers could never have been brought down on 9/11 by planes. 

One video, posted April 11, criticizes crime against black people and says drastic action is needed.

‘You got kids going in here now taking machine guns and mowing down innocent people,’ James says. ‘It’s not going to get better until we make it better,’ he said, adding that he thought things would only change if certain people were ‘stomped, kicked and tortured’ out of their ‘comfort zone.’ 

Several of James’ videos mention New York’s subway. One, posted on February 20, says the mayor and governor’s plan to address homelessness and safety in the subway system ‘is doomed for failure’ whilst another on January 25 criticizes Adams’ plan to end gun violence.

James references psychiatric facilities he has attended in the Bronx and in New Jersey, saying the staff failed to help him and ‘made me more dangerous’.

‘Mr. Mayor, I’m a victim of your mental health program,’ James said in one lengthy video.

‘I’m 63 now full of hate, full of anger, and full of bitterness.’

Keep reading

NYC Subway Shooter and Black Supremacist Frank James Is Arrested in Manhattan

New York City subway shooter Frank James was still on the loose on Wednesday morning after shooting at least 10 people inside a Brooklyn subway station Tuesday. Officials say five victims are in critical condition but are expected to survive.

Frank James was a black nationalist and posted several videos on the oppression of black people.

Frank James was also previously on the FBI terrorist radar until 2019. Then they stopped watching him.

Earlier today Brooklyn subway shooter and black supremacist Frank James was arrested following the manhunt.

Keep reading

NYC subway shooter’s Philly-rented U-Haul is found abandoned on Brooklyn highway five miles from where he shot ten straphangers: Gunman was on FBI’s terrorist radar until 2019

The suspect in the Brooklyn subway shooting was on the FBI’s terrorist radar in New Mexico until 2019, according to a report – and was cleared after ‘multiple interviews’. 

The shooter has not yet been publicly identified and he remains on the loose hours after opening fire on a busy northbound N train as it approached 36th Street in Sunset Park.

Investigators believe they know who he is, having identified the suspect after finding a credit card at the scene that was also used to rent the U-Haul cargo van, two law enforcement sources told CNN.  

A federal law enforcement source told Newsweek the suspect was the previously known to the FBI, having been entered into the Guardian Lead system in New Mexico.

The system is the FBI’s way of coordinating information from other law enforcement partners about potential terrorism-related threats and suspicious activity reports. 

He was cleared after multiple interviews in 2019. 

The federal law enforcement source said that he is believed to have driven to New York from New Mexico. 

The FBI has now joined the hunt for him and armed police units are patrolling Brooklyn for any clue of his whereabouts. 

NYPD has located the U-Haul believed to have been used in Tuesday morning’s subway shooting abandoned in the street in Brooklyn, five miles from the scene of the crime. 

Keep reading

‘Not Operational’: Camera Watching Doomed New York Subway Train Not Working — As Video Emerges Of Panicked Commuters Fleeing ‘Smoke Grenade’ Explosion

The camera overlooking the bloody scene of the Brooklyn subway shooting was “not operational,” meaning it did not capture the terrifying ordeal that 16 injured.

The incident happened at the 36th Street station in the Sunset Park neighborhood on Tuesday around 8:30 AM.

Video shows panicked commuters pushing their way out of the subway and running for their lives down the platform. Those injured emerged from the train bleeding profusely while collapsing on the cement.

During the press conference, it was confirmed of those 16 victims, 10 are suffering from gunshot wounds. Five are in critical but stable condition.

As of this post, the suspect is not in custody.

Keep reading

Biden Responds to Sacramento Mass Shooting by Pushing More Gun Laws

President Joe Biden said that more gun laws should be passed in Congress after a shooting in Sacramento left at least six people dead and more injured over the weekend.

In response to the shooting, Biden said that Congress needs to “ban ghost guns,” although there is no evidence that a “ghost gun”—an unserialized and untraceable firearm that can be assembled after purchasing components online—was used during the Sacramento incident.

“Require background checks for all gun sales. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines,” he also said, without elaborating on what he means by an assault weapon or high-capacity magazine.

Some elected officials have suggested a high-capacity magazine is one that holds 10 rounds or more, but others say it’s seven rounds or more.

Meanwhile, some firearms proponents have said the term assault weapon is intentionally misleading and vague, while others have said that a ban on “assault weapons” would entail banning nearly all semiautomatic rifles and pistols. Fully automatic firearms haven’t been available for purchase in the United States since 1986 when Congress passed the Firearm Owners Protection Act.

“Repeal gun manufacturers’ immunity from liability. Pass my budget proposal, which would give cities more of the funding they need to fund the police and fund the crime prevention and intervention strategies that can make our cities safer. These are just a few of the steps Congress urgently needs to take to save lives,” Biden said.

The state of California, meanwhile, has among the strictest gun laws in the United States. The state already enacted a ban on ghost guns, it requires background checks for all gun sales, the state has also banned “assault” weapons—which applies to many semiautomatic firearms—for decades, and it has a ban on magazines that contain 10 or more rounds. A court in 2019 deemed California’s magazine ban unconstitutional, although that ruling was placed on hold while the case is being appealed.

Keep reading

Families of Parkland Victims Awarded $127.5 Million for School Massacre Due to FBI Dishonesty and Negligence

The federal government awarded $127.5 million to 16 families impacted by the Parkland High School mass shooting in 2018.

The deadly shooting took place back on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14, 2018, at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. Psychotic killer Nikolas Cruz opened fire, killing 17 people and wounding at least 17 more.

The families accused the FBI of negligence in their lawsuit.

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported — The FBI admitted they did not follow protocol in investigating the violent threats posted online by Nikolas Cruz.

On Jan. 5, 2018, a person close to Florida school shooting suspect contacted the FBI tipline and provided info on the suspect’s “gun ownership, desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts, as well as the potential of him conducting a school shooting.”

Keep reading

Trump National Security Council Official Received Report on Multiple Shooters And ANTIFA And ISIS Involvement In Las Vegas Shooting

Bombshell evidence prepared for a recently-deceased Trump National Security Council (NSC) official explicitly reports on multiple shooters carrying out the Las Vegas terrorist shooting of October 1, 2017. The report states that Stephen Paddock did not actually commit suicide but was executed by others, pointing to Antifa and ISIS involvement and FBI foreknowledge of the attack. The report also provides evidence that an ANTIFA group claimed responsibility for the shooting with the message: “One of our comrades from our Las Vegas branch has made these fascist Trump supporting dogs pay.” The following report was prepared for Rich Higgins, who served in the National Security Council strategic planning office in 2017. Higgins died of complications at a hospital at around 3 AM on February 23, 2022. The more than 50-page report is entitled “All Source Assessment: Attack on the Route 91 Country Music Festival October 1, 2017 Mandalay Bay Hotel Las Vegas, Nevada” and was prepared for Higgins shortly after he left the National Security Council.

According to the Rich Higgins Las Vegas document: “The report fuses open source information with tactical counter terrorism analysis, cyber intelligence, and digital data mining capabilities.” The report states: “Stephen Paddock may have anticipated the arrival of a fly in team of additional shooters that would assist in the operational execution.”

The report names an Australian man named Brian A. Hodge as a “person of interest” with “possible ties to Islamic organizations and a possible Islamic State (IS) linkage.” The report states that “Mr. Hodges’ personal profile is more befitting of a left wing or Anti-Fascist Action (ANTIFA) affiliate, but recent intelligence reports point to an increased level of collaboration between groups like Antifa and Islamic State.”

On page 45, the report states: “The FBI was closely monitoring Antifa operative engagements with Islamic State and Al Qaeda (Arabian Peninsula and Islamic Maghreb) personnel in Germany…the FBI has discovered a “level of chatter” between left wing revolutionary groups and Islamic terrorist groups.” It turns out, according to the report, that “Mr. Hodge traveled to Berlin, Paris, London, and back to Berlin approximately 2 weeks prior to the attack in Las Vegas.”

Keep reading