Fourth IRS Agent Says D.C. and California Prosecutors Blocked Hunter Biden Charges  

IRS agent Darrell Waldon echoed IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley’s testimony that prosecutors in Washington, DC, and California previously blocked now-special counsel David Weiss from charging Hunter Biden in those jurisdictions.

“Mr. Weiss went to the U.S. Attorney’s Office — I can’t recall the dates — and they did not agree to prosecute the case in D.C.,” Waldon told the House Ways and Means Committee during a transcribed interview in September, the Washington Examiner reported.

“I’m aware that it was presented to the District of Columbia and, at some point, the Central District of California, I believe,” he added.

Waldon’s transcribed interview comes after he previously confirmed Shapley’s claims in April of political interference. Waldon later left the Hunter Biden case for another responsibility within the IRS.

As the investigation progressed, Weiss never charged Hunter Biden in the jurisdictions of Washington, DC, or California. Instead, he formed a sweetheart plea agreement with Hunter Biden that collapsed in July under judicial scrutiny. Shapley’s testimony in April reportedly triggered the plea deal, filed in Delaware. Weiss later brought three gun-related charges in Delaware against Hunter Biden.

The recent testimony by Waldon, who was Shapley’s boss, is notable because Attorney General Merrick Garland testified Wednesday that nobody had the authority to block Weiss from charging Hunter Biden, though “they could refuse to partner with him.”

“You said [Weiss] had complete authority, but he’d already been turned down. He wanted to bring an action in D.C. and the US Attorney there said, ‘No, you can’t’ — and then you go tell the U.S. Senate, under oath, that he has complete authority?” House Oversight Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-OH) asked.

“No one had the authority to turn him down; they could refuse to partner with him.” Garland replied.

“You can use whatever language — ‘refuse to partner’ is turning down,” Jordan replied.

Keep reading

DHS Taps Spooks Who Signed False Hunter Biden Letter for ‘Intelligence Experts’ Group

Three former intelligence officials who signed the debunked letter asserting the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian disinformation plot have landed senior intelligence positions in the Biden administration.

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Monday appointed former CIA director John Brennan, former national intelligence director James Clapper, and former CIA officer Paul Kolbe to the 17-person Homeland Intelligence Experts Group, which will “provide advice and perspectives on intelligence and national security efforts,” according to a press release from the agency. The new committee will focus on “foreign nation-state adversaries, domestic violent extremists, cyber criminals” among other issues, according to Under Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis Ken Wainstein, who served as an attorney for Brennan and Clapper.

The department’s choices to lead its initiative are sure to garner controversy. Neither Brennan, Clapper, nor Kolbe have expressed any contrition for their role in the now-infamous letter released on Oct. 19, 2020, which alleged the trove of incriminating emails found on Hunter Biden’s laptop “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

The three former spies signed the letter at the behest of former CIA deputy director Michael Morell, who told Congress he spearheaded the letter in order to help Joe Biden’s presidential campaign and to provide Biden with a “talking point” to use in his upcoming debate with Donald Trump. Morell initially contacted Brennan, his former boss at the CIA, to sign the letter. Brennan immediately agreed, writing in an email to Morell that the letter was a “good initiative.”

There is no evidence that Russia was involved in the release of Biden’s laptop, which contains emails and other correspondences about foreign business dealings that are at the center of House Republican investigations. FBI analysts authenticated Biden’s laptop in November 2019, according to an IRS agent who investigated the younger Biden for unpaid taxes.

Keep reading

Hunter Biden Sues His Dad’s Government For ‘Embarrassing’ And ‘Targeting’ Him

Attorneys for Hunter Biden on Monday filed a lawsuit in federal court alleging the Internal Revenue Service “targeted and sought to embarrass” their client by mishandling its investigation into his tax returns and, ironically, cited testimony by whistleblowers they once threatened with legal action.

Biden’s lawsuit, according to Fox News, accused the IRS of “willfully, knowingly, and/or by gross negligence, unlawfully disclosing Mr. Biden’s confidential tax information.” The suit cites testimony by IRS career bureaucrats Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler, two whistleblowers who have claimed the agency’s handling of the investigation was ripe with political interference culminating in a sweetheart deal that would have resulted in no prison time for the son of President Joe Biden.

In addition, Biden is seeking $1,000 in compensation for “each and every unauthorized disclosure of his tax returns” which occurred as the case gained notoriety and was further investigated by House Republicans who demanded documentation from the IRS as they sought to tie President Joe Biden and Attorney General Merrick Garland to the case.

Keep reading

Hunter Biden INDICTED on three felony charges for lying about being on drugs when he bought a gun

Hunter Biden faces up to 25 years in prison after being indicted on three felony charges for lying about his crack cocaine addiction when buying a gun.

In a sensational development, the First Son will have to appear in court after a Delaware grand jury returned three charges against him, including two counts of false statements on his gun forms, and one of possessing a firearm while addicted to illicit drugs.

It is a shattering blow for President Joe Biden who has stood by his son and is running for reelection in 2024. 

The move by Special Counsel Davis Weiss is a significant escalation in his investigation into the president’s son for gun and tax crimes, which is still ongoing. 

It also comes the same week that Republicans in the House opened a formal impeachment inquiry into President Biden for his alleged connections to Hunter’s business dealings and is likely to have a long-term impact on his political career.

Keep reading

Before investigating Hunter Biden, prosecutor worked with brother Beau

When Delaware’s acting U.S. attorney David C. Weiss celebrated a fraud conviction in 2010, he was joined by a key partner in the case: Beau Biden, the state’s attorney general.

Weiss worked with Joe Biden’s eldest son to hash out prosecution strategies. “We will continue to aggressively pursue all types of fraud in order to protect the public,” Weiss said in his part of a statement with Beau Biden on the fraud case.

Today, that little-known history highlights the deep challenges Weiss faces as he pursues a newly recharged investigation into Beau’s brother, Hunter Biden, in a small state long politically dominated by their father.

Although Democrats point to Weiss’s appointment by President Donald Trump as evidence of his independence, the full story of his career is more nuanced, as he spent two years as acting U.S. attorney under President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden and then remained as a top deputy for the remainder of their term.

Weiss, who was named special counsel on Aug. 11, is now confronting blowback from formerly supportive Republicans, who accuse him of offering Hunter Biden an unfairly soft plea deal on tax and gun charges. Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) summarized that view when he said on Fox News that “Mr. Weiss has been compromised.” A spokesman for House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) said Weiss “can’t be trusted.” Whistleblowers interviewed by the GOP have also accused Weiss and the Justice Department of limiting the scope of the Hunter Biden probe, a claim Weiss has denied.

Keep reading

Delaware judge dismisses tax charges against Hunter Biden

A federal judge in Delaware dismissed tax misdemeanor charges against first son Hunter Biden on Thursday, a pro forma move weeks after a plea agreement between the Justice Department and Biden’s attorneys blew up, new filings show.

US District Judge Maryellen Noreika granted without prejudice a motion from the office of Delaware US Attorney — and newly elevated special counsel — David Weiss to withdraw its case against the 53-year-old first son after prosecutors said last Friday he would likely have to stand trial in either Washington, DC, or Southern California.

Plea talks broke down between Hunter’s legal team and federal prosecutors following a July 26 hearing, during which Noreika pressed both parties about the scope of their agreement, including potential immunity for past crimes.

Under persistent questioning from Noreika, prosecutors said such charges could include alleged violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act — prompting Biden attorney Chris Clark to declare the deal “null and void.”

Keep reading

Washington Post quietly ‘updates’ Hunter Biden laptop story after Devon Archer testimony

The Washington Post’s fact-checking department has yet again quietly updated — rather than corrected — its most-read story, which contained glaring errors about first son Hunter Biden’s laptop and an infamous dinner involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi.

Glenn Kessler, the paper’s chief fact-checker, has made six updates and authored an entirely new article about The Post’s bombshell reports in October 2020 and May 2021 that revealed Hunter Biden introduced his father to Pozharskyi at Café Milano in Georgetown months after joining the natural gas firm’s board.

The initial fact check relied on statements from Andrew Bates — then a spokesman for the Biden campaign and now deputy White House press secretary — and Michael Carpenter, a former Biden foreign policy adviser and now a permanent US representative to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).

Keep reading

Multiple Banks Filed Over 170 Suspicious Activity Reports on the Bidens

As the evidence for at least an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden keeps pouring in, our friends at Twitchy highlighted another example: the suspicious activity reports (SARs) from six banks, to the tune of 170, in fact. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and co-host Ben Ferguson discussed these reports on their podcast with House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY) as their guest. Not only has Comer been looking into the Biden family as part of fulfilling promises to the American people, he already is familiar with SARs, since, as he told Cruz, he was the director of a bank. 

These SARs are submitted and sent to the Treasury Department when banks “have a strong suspicion” that a crime has been committed, so as to protect the bank. As Comer emphasized, these are submitted “very seldom.” If someone were to have two, the chairman explained, it would be hard for that person to open up a bank account. Submitting an SAR, Comer added, also is “inviting the regulators to come in and regulate,” which is the last thing banks want. The 170 reports are thus quite significant. 

To paint the scene here, Comer explained that what might trigger an SAR is “a large transaction that comes out of the blue.”

Keep reading

Prosecutor Told Hunter Biden He Loved Him During US Attorney’s Investigation Into First Son

The ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden’s tax affairs and overseas business dealings has come under increased scrutiny recently, revealing disturbing connections that raise serious questions about conflicts of interest.

According to a report from Fox News, a thorough examination of Chief Deputy Attorney General of Delaware Alexander Snyder-Mackler, his association with the Biden family, and the investigation into Hunter Biden brings to light a concerning web of relationships that demands closer scrutiny.

Mackler’s long-standing ties with the Bidens cannot be overlooked, having served as Joe Biden’s legal counsel during his vice presidency and as a press secretary during the former senator’s tenure between 2007 and 2008.

Perhaps even more significant is the fact, Mackler’s stint as an assistant United States attorney in the Delaware U.S. Attorney’s office coincided with the federal inquiry into Hunter Biden’s financial affairs.

While the specifics of Mackler’s involvement in the probe remain elusive, his prominent position in the office investigating the president’s son raises legitimate concerns about impartiality.

Intriguingly, emails retrieved from Hunter Biden’s laptop, verified by Fox News, depict a close relationship between Mackler and Hunter Biden, with Mackler signing off one email with “Love you brother.”

Although Mackler insisted he was unaware of the investigation during his tenure as a federal prosecutor, the timing and nature of their communication after the probe’s initiation could raise eyebrows.

Despite the uncertainty surrounding Mackler’s direct role in the investigation, his current position as the Deputy Attorney General of Delaware and his multiple visits to the White House during the Biden administration inevitably raise questions about potential conflicts of interest. Notably, one-on-one meetings with President Biden and other high-ranking officials further add to the complexity of the situation.

Recent developments in Hunter Biden’s case, such as his initial promise to plead guilty, followed by an unexpected plea of not guilty, fuel suspicions of corruption and political maneuvering.

This shift has not gone unnoticed by the public, who seek clarity and transparency in this high-profile investigation. The denials of claims made by IRS whistleblowers, alleging interference with the investigation into Hunter Biden, only deepen the skepticism surrounding the case.

Keep reading

Hunter Biden’s bong-smoking lawyer Kevin Morris, who paid first son’s $2M tax bill, ALSO spent fortune on his art – along with California Dem donor Elizabeth Hirsch Naftali, who Joe appointed to prestigious heritage board

Hunter Biden’s paintings have been bought by a top Democratic donor and the lawyer who has caught smoking a bong during a visit from the First Son last week, a bombshell new report has revealed.

Despite a White House promise that all purchasers’ identities would be kept a secret, two names have been revealed: Los Angeles-based real estate investor and Democratic donor Elizabeth Hirsch Naftali and Hollywood attorney Kevin Morris. 

In July 2022, eight months after Hunter’s exhibition opened in New York City, Joe Biden appointed Naftali to the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad. It’s not clear whether she had already purchased the art at that time.

Hunter’s Hollywood ‘fixer’ lawyer Morris was seen smoking on the balcony of his Malibu home last week and loaned the president’s son $2million to help him pay back taxes.

When Hunter Biden first announced he would make a high-dollar foray into the art world, the Biden team promised the identities of those who purchased Hunter’s art would remain anonymous. On the campaign trail, Joe Biden promised an ‘absolute wall’ between his duties as president and his family’s business dealings. 

In 2021, Hunter made his debut at a ritzy New York art gallery, where the sticker price clocked in on some of his amateur pieces at $500,000. 

Keep reading