U.S. Justice Department official ordered to drop inquiry into Sandy Hook lawsuit against Alex Jones

Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche has ordered a senior U.S. Justice Department official to drop an inquiry into a retired FBI agent’s involvement in a defamation lawsuit involving Alex Jones’ conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, a person familiar with the matter said Wednesday.

Ed Martin Jr., who leads the Justice Department’s “weaponization working group,” sent a letter dated Sept. 15 to the Sandy Hook families’ lawyer asking for information about former FBI agent William Aldenberg, who responded to the 2012 school shooting and was a plaintiff in the lawsuit, along with victims’ relatives, that led to a $1.4 billion judgment against Jones for calling the massacre a hoax.

Martin’s letter suggested that he was looking into whether Aldenberg broke a federal law by receiving financial benefits for helping to organize the lawsuit. Jones, who said he met with Martin last week in Washington, has accused Democrats and Justice Department officials of orchestrating the lawsuit to silence him.

But Martin’s correspondence to Christopher Mattei, a lawyer for the Sandy Hook families, and Aldenberg, “caused frustrations” within the Justice Department, and Blanche directed Martin to withdraw the letter, said the person familiar with the matter, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss internal agency matters.

Mattei said he received a new letter from Martin on Wednesday that said there was no investigation of Aldenberg and “I hereby withdraw my request for information.”

“Less than 18 hours after calling out Alex Jones and Ed Martin for their corrupt use of the Department of Justice to harass Sandy Hook families and the heroic FBI agent who ran into that school to save any children he could, I am happy to learn that this so-called inquiry has now been withdrawn, if it ever existed at all,” Mattei said in a statement.

Keep reading

LEAKED MEMO: Deep State Prosecutors in the Eastern District of Virginia Claim There Isn’t Enough Evidence to Convict Comey Amid Reports of Imminent Indictment

On Wednesday evening, disgruntled officials in the Eastern District of Virginia leaked contents of a memo explaining why charges should not be brought against James Comey.

As reported earlier, former FBI Director James Comey is expected to be indicted in the Eastern District of Virginia in the next few days.

Comey will reportedly be charged for lying to Congress in a 2020 testimony about whether he authorized leaks to the media.

Officials in the Eastern District of Virginia are still fighting to stop Comey from being charged after Trump fired US Attorney Erik Siebert.

President Trump last week fired Erik Siebert as the US Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia because he refused to bring charges against Letitia James, Comey, Schiff and others.

On Saturday evening, President Trump announced that he had appointed Lindsey Halligan – his personal attorney who defended him against the Mar-a-Lago raid – as US Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia.

Now, with just days to go before the statute of limitations runs out to charge Comey for lying during a September 30, 2020 testimony, Lindsey Halligan is reportedly gearing up to indict Comey.

Prosecutors reportedly gave newly sworn-in Halligan a memo defending James Comey and explaining why charges should not brought against the fired FBI Director.

Keep reading

Former FBI director James Comey ‘expected to be indicted for lying to congress’

Former FBI Director James Comey is expecting to be indicted for lying to Congress, according to multiple reports.

Comey has been a staunch critic of Donald Trump‘s administration since the president fired him in 2017.

Sources tell MSNBC that he will be indicted in the ‘coming days’ – though the extent of the charges are unclear. 

The Justice Department and FBI did not immediately respond to the Daily Mail’s request for comment. 

Trump appointed Lindsey Halligan as acting US attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia earlier this month and she is already preparing for two high profile indictments. 

Her jurisdiction is the same district where Comey’s fellow Trump rival and New York Attorney General Letitia James is being investigated for a 2023 home purchase in Virginia. 

Halligan, 36, served as the White House senior associate staff secretary before taking on her new role. 

Meanwhile, Trump and his administration has been laying the groundwork to go after Comey and other political enemies ever since coming back into office for a second term. 

Keep reading

The Biden FBI was worse than we knew

Americans paying attention have long known Biden’s Handlers weaponized the DOJ/FBI against Normal Americans. They’ve also known Joe Biden was their doddering, stumbling, little girl and woman groping, barely conscious mouthpiece. President Autopen was the man that very nearly wasn’t there.

The FBI surveilled and harassed parents who expressed their concerns about the political and sexual indoctrination of their children to local school boards. Likewise, were Catholics branded “radical traditional Catholics” surveilled. Then FBI Director Christopher Wray serially lied about that, claiming those tactics were confined to a single FBI field office and he immediately ended the practice, so shocked was he by such a political deviation. We now know multiple field offices were involved and among the practices that so alarmed easily alarmed FBI agents was Catholics enjoying the Latin Mass.

The FBI’s social media/Internet censorship efforts were vast, and Douglass Mackey was convicted over a joking Hillary Clinton meme. Normal Americans were certain that was only the tip of an oppressive iceberg that would have made Stalin proud. They had no idea.

The FBI’s investigation into President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election was far broader than previously known — encompassing 92 Republican organizations and individuals, newly released records show.

The “Arctic Frost” investigation into Trump targeted Republican groups, including the late Charlie Kirk’s Turning Point USA, the Republican National Committee, and the Republican Attorneys General Association, according to records released by Senators Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) and Ron Johnson (R., Wisc.) Tuesday morning. Numerous pro-Trump political operatives were also placed under the scope of the Arctic Frost investigation, the records show.

The investigations which included subpoenas, warrants and all manner of overt and covert techniques, were part and parcel of Rogue prosecutor Jack Smith’s lawfare efforts against Donald Trump. It was an unprecedented effort to criminalize legitimate political expression and to ensure eternal, one-party, Democrat rule.

Keep reading

DOJ ended probe of ‘border czar’ Tom Homan for allegedly accepting $50K in FBI sting: Sources

The Department of Justice shut down an investigation involving President Donald Trump’s “border czar,” Tom Homan, in which he had been recorded allegedly accepting cash from FBI agents posing as business executives, multiple sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.

The sting operation, which stemmed from a broader public corruption probe that did not initially target Homan, led agents to an encounter in which they recorded Homan allegedly accepting a bag containing $50,000 in cash while agreeing to potentially help the men obtain government contracts in the event Trump won the 2024 election, the sources said.

The investigation, started during the Biden administration, was handed over to the Trump administration. Officials briefed Justice Department leadership about it in the early days of Trump’s presidency as part of their ongoing efforts to vet personnel who had been appointed to senior leadership posts in his administration, the sources said.

Investigators at the time were still working to determine whether Homan would have followed through on arranging the government contracts, as some in the Justice Department questioned the legal viability of charges in a scenario where Homan had proposed the government contract when Trump’s election victory wasn’t yet guaranteed, according to the sources.

Keep reading

Patel says FBI investigating ‘possibility of accomplices’ in Kirk shooting

During Charlie Kirk’s memorial service on Sunday, FBI Director Kash Patel posted an update on the investigation of Kirk’s assassination, saying the FBI is “pursuing every lead.”

Tyler Robinson, 22, was arrested and charged with Kirk’s murder, but Patel said the FBI is looking into the “possibility of accomplices.”

“We are meticulously investigating theories and questions, including the location from where the shot was taken, the possibility of accomplices, the text message confession and related conversations, Discord chats, the angle of the shot and bullet impact, how the weapon was transported, hand gestures observed as potential ‘signals’ near Charlie at the time of his assassination, and visitors to the alleged shooter’s residence in the hours and days leading up to September 10, 2025,” Patel said in a post on X.

Keep reading

FBI says three Charlie Kirk ‘conspiracy theories’ involving text messages, hand signals and a second shooter could be TRUE

The FBI is investigating a string of curious ‘theories and questions’ about Charlie Kirk‘s shooting which exploded on social media in the aftermath of his assassination. 

Director Kash Patel announced Sunday the bureau is probing whether accused gunman Tyler Robinson had help carrying out the killing at Utah Valley University.

Agents are also examining peculiar hand gestures made by spectators in the crowd, along with ‘stilted’ text messages Robinson exchanged with his lover that raised alarms over their odd, awkward wording. 

‘We are examining every facet of this assassination,’ the FBI boss announced on X Sunday afternoon, while 200,000 people gathered in Arizona for Kirk’s funeral. 

Patel said officials are ‘meticulously investigating theories and questions’ including ‘the location from where the shot was taken’ and ‘the possibility of accomplices’. 

Agents are also probing ‘the text message confession and related conversations’, ‘Discord chats’, ‘the angle of the shot and bullet impact’, and ‘how the weapon was transported’, he said. 

Patel added that they would also look into ‘hand gestures observed as potential ‘signals’ near Charlie at the time of his assassination, and visitors to the alleged shooter’s residence in the hours and days leading up to September 10′. 

‘To protect the integrity of the investigation and subsequent prosecution, we cannot release every piece of information we have to the public right now,’ Patel said. ‘We will ensure every question is addressed at the appropriate moment.’ 

The push for transparency comes after the FBI was criticized for failing to find Robinson for 33 hours until his family turned him in, and for wrongfully detaining two other men during the search. 

Keep reading

Charlie Kirk’s Producer Explains to Tucker Carlson What Happened to SD Cards After Kirk’s Assassination

Charlie Kirk’s longtime producer, Andrew Kolvet, has revealed what happened to the SD cards from the cameras that were filming on the day of Charlie Kirk’s assassination.

In a post on X, Kolvet wrote, “Tucker and I addressed what happened with the SD cards after the assassination.”

Kolvet added, “The individual who grabbed them is a longtime staffer, a loyal man, and a dear friend. He made the right call.”

While speaking to Tucker on the Charlie Kirk Show, Kolvet continued to share that the staffer who took the SD cards was worried they might be stolen from members of the crowd.

Kolvet then noted the FBI now has the SD cards from the cameras that were filming on the day of the assassination.

Keep reading

Unraveling the web of deception: Charlie Kirk’s assassin and the FBI’s false flag

  • Official Narrative Collapses: Authorities arrested Tyler as the alleged shooter, but the story lacks visual evidence, bullet recovery, and credible logistics—raising suspicions of a cover-up or staged event.
  • False Flag Indicators: The assassination bears hallmarks of a false flag, including FBI deception history, decoy operatives, a vanished private jet, and inexplicable security failures similar to Trump’s attempted assassination.
  • Motives and Beneficiaries: Israel, the CIA, domestic extremists, or globalists may be behind Kirk’s killing due to his anti-globalist stance, with potential aims to incite violence or justify authoritarian policies.
  • Orchestrated Chaos: The event fits a pattern of destabilization—media manipulation, eroding public trust, and AI-driven job loss—to pave the way for draconian “solutions” like martial law or digital ID mandates.
  • Demand Transparency: The inconsistencies demand independent investigation. Americans must reject official narratives, prepare for deeper conspiracies, and resist complacency in the face of escalating tyranny.

The Official Narrative Crumbles Under Scrutiny

The assassination of conservative commentator Charlie Kirk has sent shockwaves through America, raising urgent questions about who was truly behind the attack. While authorities swiftly arrested an alleged shooter—identified as Tyler—the official narrative is riddled with inconsistencies, contradictions, and outright absurdities that suggest a deeper conspiracy at play.

A Patsy or the Real Shooter?

The government’s version of events strains credulity:

  • No Visual Evidence: Despite ubiquitous surveillance cameras, there is no footage of Tyler carrying a rifle, assembling it on a rooftop, or fleeing the scene.
  • Impossible Logistics: Officials claim Tyler disassembled and reassembled a precision rifle multiple times—a process requiring specialized tools—while simultaneously changing clothes mid-operation.
  • No Recovered Bullet: Despite claims of a sniper shot, no bullet has been recovered, making forensic verification impossible. Ballistics matching, often touted as definitive proof, is itself a Hollywood myth—bullets cannot be conclusively linked to a specific firearm.
  • Destroyed Crime Scene: Kirk’s security team hastily dismantled the scene, removing cameras and banners that could have provided critical evidence.

False Flag Hallmarks

The suspicious circumstances surrounding Kirk’s assassination bear the hallmarks of a false flag operation:

  1. Government Deception: The FBI and other agencies have a documented history of staging or enabling attacks to justify crackdowns on civil liberties (e.g., Oklahoma City, 9/11).
  2. Decoys and Misdirection: Reports indicate multiple “decoy” individuals were present, suggesting a coordinated effort to mislead investigators.
  3. Private Jet Anomalies: A private jet linked to the event mysteriously disappeared from public tracking systems, raising questions about elite involvement.
  4. Security Failures: Despite heightened tensions, Kirk’s security detail failed to detect or neutralize the threat, reminiscent of the Secret Service’s inexplicable lapses during the Trump assassination attempt.

Keep reading

Dem Mazie Hirono admits ‘physiological differences’ prevent many women from doing pull-ups for FBI fitness test

Democrat Senator Mazie Hirono protested a pull-up requirement that has been implemented at the FBI since Kash Patel became the agency director. Patel was in a hearing on Tuesday in the Senate. Hirono cited “physiological differences” between men and women as the reason, despite the common left-wing argument that gender is a social construct and the near total party refusal to define the word “woman.”

Patel was speaking answering questions during a Senate Judiciary hearing, when Hirons asked, “You are now requiring applicants to be able to do a certain kind of pull ups, which a lot of women cannot because of physiological differences. Are you requiring these kinds of pull ups?”

Keep reading