Feds bust Chinese-Canadian fraud ring operating in 37 states targeting seniors

Multiple Chinese nationals have been indicted for their role in orchestrating an elaborate transnational fraud and money laundering scheme targeting elderly U.S. and Canadian citizens.

Sixteen people were indicted overall, living in the states of California, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, New York, Rhode Island, Tennessee and Texas. Two are Canadian citizens; three are Canadian residents, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The indictment was unsealed in the U.S. District Court of Rhode Island in a case stemming from an ICE investigation that identified 300 victims in at least 37 states who lost a combined initial more than $5 million. Investigators also identified a bank account through which they believe approximately $16 million in additional suspected fraudulent funds were laundered.

The bust comes after the greatest number of Chinese and Canadian illegal border crossers were reported under the Biden administration, The Center Square exclusively reported.

According to the charging documents, the Chinese nationals sent pop-up messages to seniors’ computers purporting to be a well-known technology company claiming the victims’ financial accounts had been compromised, their computers had been hacked, or they were the focus of a criminal investigation. The messages instructed them to call a “live agent” who said their financial assets were at risk or could be garnished and they could help protect them. The seniors were then connected with other fraudsters who claimed to be their financial institution representatives or from government agencies, including the Federal Trade Commission and Federal Reserve Bank.

The fraudster then instructed the seniors to transfer their money through wire or cryptocurrency to accounts they claimed were managed by federal agencies. They also instructed them to withdraw their funds in cash and purchase gold bars and give the cash or gold bars to a purported government courier who would come to their home to transfer it to a secure government location, according to the charges.

Key indictments include Chinese nationals in New York including Nanjun Song, 27, who was illegally living in Brooklyn on an overstayed B2 visa. He was charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and conspiracy to commit money laundering and arrested by ICE Homeland Security Investigations Las Vegas agents. He remains in federal custody in Rhode Island.

Keep reading

Canada’s Alberta Province Heading Toward Secession Referendum

Alberta is careening toward a referendum with the possibility of a divorce between the conservative, oil-rich province and liberal Canada.

Initiating the Referendum

Less than 24 hours after globalist Mark Carney and his leftist government won control on April 28, Alberta Premier Danielle Smith introduced a bill lowering the threshold needed to trigger a secession referendum. The bill, which has since passed, reduces the necessary number of signatures from 20 percent of voters who participated in the last general election to 10 percent, which equals somewhere around 200,000 names. It also increases the number of days allowed for collecting signatures by an entire month, from 90 to 120 days.

Citizen groups have already collected hundreds of thousands of signatures, according to reports. The Alberta Prosperity Project, for instance, says it has gathered about 240,000. The secession referendum will take place in 2026 if enough signatures are verifiably collected.

A recent Angus Reid Institute poll found that 30 percent of voters “say they would vote to leave [the] federation, whether to form their own country or to join the United States.” 

Keep reading

Justin Trudeau Getting Two Pensions And Severance Worth Over $8 Million

Nothing like being rewarded for a job well done. Or, in Justin Trudeau’s case, bringing an entire country to the brink of losing the respect of the entire world.

Maybe that’s why Trudeau is reportedly getting not one but two pensions, and a $104,000 severance, totaling more than $8 million,  according to the Toronto Sun.

The Canadian Taxpayers Federation (CTF) released a chart Wednesday estimating pension and severance payouts for departing MPs.

“Pensions for former MPs depend on length of service and the rules at the time,” said CTF National Director Franco Terrazzano. “When Canadians see some of these numbers, the clear takeaway is that these political pensions are costing taxpayers too much money.”

The Sun writes that Former Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is eligible for two pensions: one for nearly 17 years as an MP and another for his 10 years as PM. Together, they’re valued at about $8.4 million. Starting at age 55, he’ll receive $141,000 annually from his MP pension, and another $73,000 a year from his PM pension when he turns 67.

“Trudeau is also going to be getting a severance just shy of $105,000,” Terrazzano added. “When we speak of leadership at the top, the first place for politicians to reign in the perks is to end the second pension for future prime ministers.”

A total of 110 former MPs qualify for either a pension, severance, or both. Those who served fewer than six years are eligible for severance worth half their salary—$104,900.

Notable names entitled to both pension and severance include Niki Ashton, Rachel Blaney, Jagmeet Singh, Seamus O’Regan, and others.

Keep reading

Now conservative Canadian province is looking to secede from its liberal-leaning neighbors

A conservative Canadian province plans to secede from its liberal-leaning neighbors, and some residents are even open to becoming the 51st American state

Alberta, a western province known for its oil and gas resources, has just about had it with the overwhelmingly liberal country – especially since a new Prime Minister, Mark Carney, took office.

The area, often referred to as ‘Canada’s Texas’ because of its political views and oil industry, is home to a small batch of conservatives who have recently gained momentum amidst Trump’s controversial call for the US to take over Canada. 

Despite Carney being from Alberta, he plans to continue on the same path as his predecessor Justin Trudeau and not allow the US leader to take control of the country or allow provinces to separate. 

But now that the liberal movement continues in Canada, many of Alberta’s about five million residents feel that they are different enough from the rest of the country to branch off on their own. 

‘If there was a referendum on it, I would not hesitate to say separation,’ Bob Gablehaus, a local resident and retired government worker, told The New York Times. 

‘I don’t like the way the liberals treat Western Canada. I think it’s unfair,’ he added. 

Gablehaus is not the only one who believes the province could be better off leaving the rest of the county behind as approximately 30 percent of Albertans were in favor of independence if the liberals won a fourth time in office, according to polling numbers before the election. 

Keep reading

Liberal Boomers lined up for Carney—now their grandkids are lining up at the food bank

In 2021, 5.8 million Canadians lived in households struggling to put food on the table. By 2024, that number shot up to nearly 10 million.

Newly released data from Statistics Canada shows that food insecurity in this country has taken a horrifying leap, with a staggering 72% increase in just three years.

Among children, the picture is even bleaker. Nearly 2.5 million Canadian kidsone in threenow live in food-insecure households. That’s not some distant tragedy in a far-off land. That’s right here, in your neighbourhood, in your kid’s classroom.

And while families are rationing groceries, Liberal Boomers just handed the reins to Mark Carney—the unelected high priest of net-zero—who’s promised to keep punishing farmers, truckers, and the energy industry with his anti-energy policies. 

Keep reading

Canada in talks with the US about joining its ‘Golden Dome’ missile defense system, Carney says

Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney said Wednesday his government is talking to the U.S. about joining President Donald Trump’s future Golden Dome missile defense program.

The multilayered, $175 billion system would for the first time put U.S. weapons in space. Trump said the previous day he expected the system to be fully operational by the end of his term in 2029.

“Is it a good idea for Canada? Yes, it is a good to have protections in place for Canadians,” Carney said.

Carney confirmed he’s had talks with Trump about it and said there are discussions with senior officials. Trump said the Canadian government had contacted his administration indicating it wants to join the program and that he will work with Ottawa to ensure it contributes its “fair share.”

Golden Dome is envisioned to include ground- and space-based capabilities to detect and stop missiles at all four major stages of a potential attack: detecting and destroying them before a launch, intercepting them in their earliest stage of flight, stopping them midcourse in the air, or halting them in the final minutes as they descend toward a target.

Keep reading

Disgusting: Canada Promotes Euthanasia WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT For Children & Teens Suffering From Mental Health Issues

Host of “Over Opinionated” Jasmin Laine posted flyers she came across in Manitoba, Canada, that support allowing euthanasia for kids and teenagers deemed “mature minors” by the eugenicist Canadian government.

“You have to be a special kind of demonic to advocate for MAID for young vulnerable people and people who are suicidal,” she wrote on 𝕏. “Imagine walking into a clinic for help, and being told the world would be better off without you… that you should cave to the lies the devil on your shoulder is telling you and it would be more affordable for Canada’s healthcare system if you were gone.”

Laine is the perfect person to bring attention to the disturbing concept as she has participated in “recovery plans and treatment after trying to end it” after her partner of ten years committed suicide.

“There is nothing compassionate about this—it is pure evil,” she concluded her post.

The flyers explain that members of the Canadian government have recommended citizens deemed “mature minors” be allowed to qualify for MAID, or medically-assisted suicide.

“A mature minor is a child or teen who is deemed capable of making a decision for MAID. This would essentially remove the minimum age of eligibility,” the paper states. “The [government] committee also suggested parents may not be consulted and wouldn’t need to consent to their child’s death via MAID.”

In an example of dystopian hypocrisy, the informational pamphlet also says, “Children are uniquely vulnerable. Canada’s first priority must be to provide high quality medical care for children.”

So, to allegedly protect the most vulnerable citizens, Canada wants to allow them to be killed without parental consent.

Beginning in March 2027, the physician-assisted suicide program will be available to Canadians suffering from mental illnesses.

Continuing to bizarrely invert reality, the pamphlet states, “Hopelessness and a desire to end one’s life can be a symptom of some mental illnesses,” before promoting suicide as faster alternative than waiting for medical treatments.

Essentially, the Canadian health care system is so screwed that the government is telling citizens they can sign up for medical suicide quicker than they can get the help they need.

Keep reading

Canadian Man Euthanized Because He Had Bedsores

The coroner’s inquest into the euthanasia death of Normand Meunier continued last week in Saint-Jérôme, Québec.

The inquest examined how Meunier acquired the horrific bedsore that resulted in Meunier dying by euthanasia (Medical Assistance In Dying—MAID).

Coroner’s inquest into Québec euthanasia death of man with a bed sore.

On May 13, Leora Schertzer reported for the Montreal Gazette that:

Geneviève Paradis, a nurse who cared for Normand Meunier during his time in the ICU, testified Monday that she did not check Meunier’s bedsores, noting that the hospital was short staffed. Another nurse, Rachel Lanthier, testified she thought one bedsore was significant, but did not see any records of it in Meunier’s hospital file to make a comparison and track the wound’s growth.

Meunier’s decision to seek MAID, she wrote,

was a last resort for a patient who had been systemically neglected by Quebec’s health-care system, Patrick Martin-Ménard, the lawyer representing Meunier’s family, explained in an interview.

“The crumbling health-care system allowed the pressure wounds to reach a point at which there was no possible recovery. And that in itself, I find it to be extremely shocking,” Martin-Ménard said.

Schertzer explained the extent of Meunier’s bed sores.

Meunier, 66, was brought to the ER for a respiratory issue in January 2024 and was left on a stretcher for 96 hours. When he was admitted to the hospital, he had three bedsores that were at risk of worsening without proper care. By the time he chose to end his life two months later with MAID, the wounds spanned nearly the entire width of his buttocks, exposing his internal organs.

The Canadian Press reported on May 15 that Sylvie Brosseau, Meunier’s wife, advocated for his care but was ignored:

Brosseau says Meunier loved the outdoors and had many dreams and plans despite being quadriplegic.

All that changed after he was left on a stretcher at the St-Jérôme hospital for 96 hours and developed a severe pressure sore that never healed.

Brosseau says she repeatedly asked for Meunier to be given a special therapeutic mattress that prevents sores, but she says she felt ignored by hospital staff.

Meunier requested medical assistance in dying two months after developing the sore and died March 29, 2024.

Meunier’s lawyer, Patrick Martin-Ménard, said:

although it’s tragic Meunier had to turn to MAID because of Quebec’s crumbling health-care system, the option at least let him die with dignity.

Martin-Ménard is missing the reality that euthanasia (MAiD) is used to cover up the crumbling health-care system. Th death of Normand Meunier is one of many tragic euthanasia deaths.

Keep reading

Disgusting: Canada Promotes Euthanasia WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT For Children & Teens Suffering From Mental Health Issues

Host of “Over Opinionated” Jasmin Laine posted flyers she came across in Manitoba, Canada, that support allowing euthanasia for kids and teenagers deemed “mature minors” by the eugenicist Canadian government.

“You have to be a special kind of demonic to advocate for MAID for young vulnerable people and people who are suicidal,” she wrote on 𝕏. “Imagine walking into a clinic for help, and being told the world would be better off without you… that you should cave to the lies the devil on your shoulder is telling you and it would be more affordable for Canada’s healthcare system if you were gone.”

Laine is the perfect person to bring attention to the disturbing concept as she has participated in “recovery plans and treatment after trying to end it” after her partner of ten years committed suicide.

“There is nothing compassionate about this—it is pure evil,” she concluded her post.

The flyers explain that members of the Canadian government have recommended citizens deemed “mature minors” be allowed to qualify for MAID, or medically-assisted suicide.

“A mature minor is a child or teen who is deemed capable of making a decision for MAID. This would essentially remove the minimum age of eligibility,” the paper states. “The [government] committee also suggested parents may not be consulted and wouldn’t need to consent to their child’s death via MAID.”

In an example of dystopian hypocrisy, the informational pamphlet also says, “Children are uniquely vulnerable. Canada’s first priority must be to provide high quality medical care for children.”

So, to allegedly protect the most vulnerable citizens, Canada wants to allow them to be killed without parental consent.

Beginning in March 2027, the physician-assisted suicide program will be available to Canadians suffering from mental illnesses.

Keep reading

Why the Canadian Govt and Big Pharma are Waging War on an Ostridge Farm

Canada’s Ostrich Cull Scandal: Are Big Pharma and Globalist Interests Pulling the Strings?
When I first heard about the ostrich farm in Edgewood, British Columbia, facing a forced cull of 400 ostriches, something immediately felt off. Sure, authorities claim they’re responding to an avian flu outbreak—but the deeper I dig into this, the more it smells of something else entirely. Let’s get right into it, because this isn’t just about bird flu—this is about science, censorship, profits, and powerful global interests that seem determined to control the narrative and crush alternatives.

The Edgewood Ostrich Outrage: How We Got Here

Picture a remote, idyllic farm in British Columbia’s Kootenay region, home to about 400 ostriches on 65 acres. On December 31, 2024, two ostriches tragically die of H5N1 avian flu, reportedly brought by wild migratory birds. This leads to a swift quarantine by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)—but that’s just the beginning.

Incredibly, after the initial outbreak, only about 40 birds (roughly 10% of the flock, mainly younger ostriches) succumb to the virus. Within just days, something remarkable occurs: the flock stabilizes, and the remaining 90% of the birds are thriving. Farm owner Karen Espersen observes that these ostriches seem to develop immunity, something clearly special and scientifically fascinating.

Yet despite the farm’s desperate pleas for additional testing and careful scientific study, the CFIA orders all ostriches culled—every last healthy bird—to supposedly “prevent the spread.” The family fights back, but on May 13, 2025, the Canadian Federal Court sides with the CFIA, leaving no room for appeal. The ostriches, despite clear evidence of recovery and possible immunity, are condemned to death.

Why the rush to destroy animals that might be holding keys to groundbreaking treatments? Why no interest in studying them further?

Keep reading