President Donald Trump announced Saturday that he will sue left-wing author Michael Wolff after newly released Epstein files revealed what Trump says was a coordinated effort to politically sabotage him.
The announcement came after the U.S. Department of Justice dumped millions of pages of newly unsealed Epstein-related records into the public domain, documents the corporate media spent years hyping as a supposed smoking gun against Trump.
The latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Justice includes more than three million documents, pursuant to House Resolution 4405, the Epstein Files Transparency Act.
In a February 1, 2019 email, Epstein forwarded material to Wolff that explicitly states Trump “never got a massage” during visits to Epstein’s home, a claim Epstein attributed to testimony from his own house manager, John Alessi.
Speaking to reporters while flying to Florida, Trump addressed the explosive release for the first time, saying he had been briefed by “very important people” on what the files actually show.
Trump: “It looked like this guy, Wolff, who was a writer, was conspiring with Epstein to do harm to me. I didn’t see it myself, but I was told by some very important people that not only does it absolve me—it’s the opposite of what people were hoping, the radical left—that Wolff, who was a third-rate writer, was conspiring with Jeffrey Epstein, politically or otherwise. And that came through loud and clear. So we’ll probably sue Wolff on that.”