Trump: The U.S. Military Used a “Secret Weapon” To Kidnap Maduro

United States President Donald Trump claimed that the American military used a new secret weapon during the abduction of Venezuelan ruler, Nicolas Maduro, and his wife. The weapons supposedly used to disable Venezuela’s air defense systems during the raid on Caracas.

Back in April, Trump did say that the U.S. has several secret weapons.

Trump Says The U.S. Has Secret Weapons

In an interview with the New York Post, which was published on Saturday, Trump said the mysterious weapon, called the “discombobulator,” had “made [enemy] equipment not work.”

“The Discombobulator. I’m not allowed to talk about it,” Trump said during an exclusive interview in the Oval Office. Trump claimed he would love to talk about the weapon, but that it worked. “They never got their rockets off. They had Russian and Chinese rockets, and they never got one off. We came in, they pressed buttons, and nothing worked. They were all set for us,” he said of Venezuela’s readiness leading up to the military campaign.

That revelation followed on-the-ground accounts from Venezuela describing how Maduro’s foot soldiers were brought to their knees, “bleeding through the nose” and vomiting blood. Additionally, a self-identified member of the deposed despot’s team of guards recounted afterward that “suddenly all our radar systems shut down without any explanation.”

Keep reading

President Trump Discusses Powerful Sonic Weapon Used to Take Out Venezuelan Soldiers During Maduro Capture

President Trump’s Oval Office interview with “NBC Nightly News” anchor Tom Llamas aired on Wednesday evening, and it covered various topics such as the ICE surge in Minneapolis, the crackdown on fraud, the economy, 2028, and more.

At one point during the one-hour interview, Tom Llamas asked President Trump about the sonic weapon used to take out Venezuelan soldiers during the Maduro capture.

Last month, the Army’s Delta Force captured Maduro after President Trump ordered military strikes on the South American country.

Venezuela said over 100 security officials and soldiers were killed in the US’s operation to capture Maduro.

No US forces were killed. President Trump said a few US service members were injured during the operation, but they are recovering.

According to an eyewitness account, the US military used weaponry and technology unlike anything he had ever seen.

“On the day of the operation, we didn’t hear anything coming. We were on guard, but suddenly all our radar systems shut down without any explanation. The next thing we saw were drones, a lot of drones, flying over our positions. We didn’t know how to react,” the security guard recounted.

After those drones appeared, some helicopters arrived, but there were very few. I think barely eight helicopters. From those helicopters, soldiers came down, but a very small number. Maybe twenty men. But those men were technologically very advanced. They didn’t look like anything we’ve fought against before.

“And then the battle began?” the interviewer asked.

“Yes, but it was a massacre. We were hundreds, but we had no chance. They were shooting with such precision and speed. It seemed like each soldier was firing 300 rounds per minute. We couldn’t do anything,” the witness said.

“And your own weapons? Didn’t they help?” the interviewer asked.

“No help at all. Because it wasn’t just the weapons. At one point, they launched something—I don’t know how to describe it. It was like a very intense sound wave. Suddenly I felt like my head was exploding from the inside. We all started bleeding from the nose. Some were vomiting blood. We fell to the ground, unable to move,” he said.

“Those twenty men, without a single casualty, killed hundreds of us. We had no way to compete with their technology, with their weapons. I swear, I’ve never seen anything like it. We couldn’t even stand up after that sonic weapon or whatever it was,” the eyewitness said.

Tom Llamas asked President Trump about the “discombobulator” used to take out the Venezuelan soldiers.

“You talked about the weapon – the discombobulator – what is that?” Llamas asked Trump.

“Discombobulator, well, I’m not allowed to talk about it. Let me just tell you, you know what it does? None of their equipment works, that’s what it does!” Trump said.

“It was my name – I’m very proud of the name. It was discombobulated. It was, you know, practically a shot wasn’t fired. You know, they were ready!” Trump said.

“Tom, it discombobulated everything!” Trump said.

“Nothing worked, even including humans!” Llamas said.

“Well, let’s put it this way. We lost no equipment in a very strong, and they’re good fighters, great fighters, in a very bad environment. It was a military base, the biggest in South America, in a very, because the house was in a base in South, in a very, very tough environment. We lost no men and we lost no equipment,” Trump said.

“It discombobulated.. just knocked everything,” Llamas said.

“Well, it did something!” Trump said.

Keep reading

‘Nobody Else Has It’: Trump Confirms Mysterious US ‘Sonic Weapon’ Used During Capture of Venezuela’s Maduro

A ‘secret’ weapon was used in Caracas Op, Trump confirms.

On January 3, US special operators realized a jaw-dropping operation that neutralized air defense over the Venezuelan capital, Caracas, and invaded the heavily guarded presidential palace of Miraflores, extracting dictator Nicolas Maduro and his wife, taking them back to New York to stand trial.

In the raid, dozens of Cuban and Venezuelan guards were killed, while the US suffered no fatalities.

One of the most mysterious aspects of the operation, which US President Donald J. Trump has now confirmed, is that US special forces are said to have used a ‘secret sonic weapon’ during the daring capture of Maduro.

Daily Mail reported:

“The President on Tuesday night bragged that ‘nobody else’ has the weapon, while glorifying the capabilities of the US military.

[…] [NewsNation anchor Katie Pavlich] asked Trump whether Americans should be ‘afraid’ of these sonic devices.

‘Well yeah,’ Trump responded. He then added that only the US military has access to the sonic weapons by noting, ‘It’s something I don’t want to… nobody else has it’.”

Keep reading

Did A Mysterious “Sonic Weapon” Really Aid Delta Force In Capturing Maduro?

viral and as-yet totally unsubstantiated claim that U.S. forces used a mysterious “sonic weapon” that left security forces bleeding and stunned during the recent operation to capture Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro has been getting a ton of attention. The allegation – amplified, but not expressly confirmed by the White House – does add to years now of persistent rumors of weapons very loosely similar to this description being in use globally, with separate news on that front having broken just today. When it comes to the United States, this has been further fueled by decades of known work on directed energy weapons, including ones intended to produce novel auditory and less-than-lethal effects.

The sonic weapon claim looks to originate with a video posted on TikTok on January 9 by an individual who goes by Varela News (and who uses the handle @franklinvarela09). The Spanish-language clip is a purported interview with a member of the Venezuelan security forces who was involved in the response to the U.S. operation in Caracas just over a week ago. The contents of the clip gained wider traction online after Mike Netter shared an English transcription in a post on X that same day. Netter is a political commentator and advocate who describes himself as the “main proponent” of the failed 2021 effort to recall California Governor Gavin Newsom. He is now Vice Chair of an organization called Rebuild California and hosts a radio show on KABC, a Cumulus Media station that broadcasts in the Greater Los Angeles area.

Keep reading

US used powerful mystery weapon that brought Venezuelan soldiers to their knees during Maduro raid: witness account

The US used a powerful mystery weapon that brought Venezuelan soldiers to their knees, “bleeding through the nose” and vomiting blood during the daring raid to capture dictator Nicolas Maduro, according to a witness account posted Saturday on X by the White House press secretary.

In a jaw-dropping interview, the guard described how American forces wiped out hundreds of fighters without losing a single soldier, using technology unlike anything he has ever seen — or heard.

“We were on guard, but suddenly all our radar systems shut down without any explanation,” the guard said. “The next thing we saw were drones, a lot of drones, flying over our positions. We didn’t know how to react.”

Moments later, a handful of helicopters appeared — “barely eight,” by his count — deploying what he estimated were just 20 US troops into the area.

But those few men, he said, came armed with something far more powerful than guns.

“They were technologically very advanced,” the guard recalled. “They didn’t look like anything we’ve fought against before.”

What ensued, he said, was not a battle, but a slaughter.

“We were hundreds, but we had no chance,” he said. “They were shooting with such precision and speed; it felt like each soldier was firing 300 rounds per minute.”

Then came the weapon that still haunts him.

“At one point, they launched something; I don’t know how to describe it,” he said. “It was like a very intense sound wave. Suddenly I felt like my head was exploding from the inside.”

Keep reading

House Intel inquiry sent criminal referral to DOJ on strange health incidents on Havana Syndrome

The GOP-led House Intelligence Committee sent criminal referrals to the Trump Justice Department earlier in September related to the congressional panel’s scrutiny of the federal government’s alleged mishandling of the mystery behind the so-called “Havana Syndrome” — officially termed anomalous health incidents (AHIs).

A spokesperson for the GOP-led House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) who declined to be named due to the sensitivities surrounding the HPSCI investigation, told Just the News over the weekend that the committee’s ongoing inquiry into AHIs has scrutinized the response by the U.S. intelligence community (IC) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and has identified a number of potentially illegal actions — which were referred to the Justice Department earlier this month. The spokesperson did not identify the exact target of the criminal referral.

The U.S. government has been investigating the unusual symptoms reported among its personnel serving abroad. If a foreign adversary is behind the AHIs, speculation has centered on Russia, China, and Cuba as possible culprits. Symptoms tied to alleged AHIs have included sound or pressure in one ear or on one side of the head and nearly simultaneous signs such as vertigo, the loss of balance, headaches, and ear pain.

Intelligence community questioned by lawmakers

The HPSCI spokesperson said additional criminal referrals might still be sent to the DOJ, particularly related to HPSCI’s review of the IC’s potential obstruction of the House committee’s inquiry into Havana Syndrome.

The House Intelligence CIA Subcommittee released an unclassified interim report in December 2024 arguing that a foreign foe might be behind AHIs and that leaders of U.S. spy agencies had wrongly dismissed this hypothesis. The subcommittee was chaired by Rep. Rick Crawford, R-Ark., who now chairs the full intelligence committee. The December report seemed to jolt Biden intelligence community leaders into opening the door to the chance that a foreign foe could indeed be behind the AHIs.

“Since joining the House Intelligence Committee in 2017, investigating reported Anomalous Health Incidents impacting our intelligence officers, service members, and diplomats stationed around the world has been a top priority of mine personally and remains one of my top priorities as Chairman,” Crawford told Just the News in a statement this weekend. “As I have said before, the Biden administration’s IC was wrong in its intelligence assessment on AHIs, and we are working to set the record straight. The IC generated and utilized the NIH study’s invalid results to prop up the highly flawed 2023 intelligence community assessment.”

Crawford continued: “Among the many issues involved, the withholding of medical care to force participation in this human subject research study, as directed by personnel in the IC, betrayed those desperately seeking help. We will deliver the truth these victims and the American people deserve after being gaslit by the intelligence community for so long.” 

Keep reading

My breakthrough investigation into sinister ‘sonic’ brain attacks on Americans reveals damning proof of a Biden White House cover-up

‘I feel like I am disappearing,’ a medically retired Defense Department professional told me over a meal near Capitol Hill.

Then, she bravely showed me a neuroimaging scan of her brain. It was disturbing. Her mind is wasting away.

Her neurons – the functional cells composing the ‘grey matter’ of her brain – have atrophied. Some structures exhibit neural activity ranking in the bottom 5th percentile of healthy people. A neurologist who reviewed the scans told her that her irreversible, progressive brain damage is consistent with an injury from a traumatic event.

Strangely, these images were, perhaps, more upsetting to me than the woman who I was sitting across the table from. 

To her, these scans were reassuring because they appeared to prove what she and others have been telling the United States government for nearly a decade: that they aren’t imagining their symptoms, or faking them, or suffering from a hereditary neurological disease. 

Instead, this lifelong Defense Department professional and her doctors insist that this is evidence that she’s the victim of an attack by a directed energy weapon, most likely wielded by a hostile foreign government. 

And now, for the first time, a leading US neuroscientist and advisor to the US military is backing her up and the White House is finally taking notice.

For years, the United States intelligence community has assessed that it was ‘very unlikely’ that a foreign adversary or a ‘novel’ weapon was behind a mysterious cluster of neurological ailments that first began afflicting US diplomats serving at the US embassy in Havana, Cuba in 2016.

Since that time, more and more of America’s spies, diplomats, law enforcement professionals and military operatives have come forward to claim that they too are victims of ‘Havana Syndrome’ or otherwise known as Anomalous Health Incidents

Keep reading

LRAD Cannon ‘Sonic Weapon’ Allegedly Deployed Against Protesters in Serbia

Footage out of Serbia over the weekend captured the moment a suspected military-grade sonic weapon was deployed to disrupt protests, reports claim.

Video from a peaceful anti-government demonstration in Belgrade on Saturday showed hundreds of thousands of attendees standing in the streets participating in a silent protest, as a loud jet engine-like noise roared through the streets prompting demonstrators to flee in panic, with some reporting hearing loss.

“Somewhere behind us it suddenly sounded like a building or a huge block of stone had fallen from the sky,” one of the demonstrators told Serbian news site Raskrikavanje. “Me and my friend immediately looked at each other and asked – what’s going on?”

They went on to describe: “You have the feeling that it is coming towards you, that something is going to step on you from behind, so you run from the side – and yet you have the feeling that you will die anyway because it is huge and it will cut us all down”.

Keep reading

“It’s A Cover-Up And It’s Terrifying”: CIA Whistleblower Says Foreign Adversary ‘Likely’ Responsible For Havana Syndrome

A former Intelligence officer is accusing the CIA of gaslighting the victims of a debilitating health phenomenon known as Havana syndrome.

Investigative journalist Catherine Herridge sat down with the CIA whistleblower to hear about her “career-ending injuries” in an exclusive interview posted on X.

The House Intelligence Committee recently determined in an interim report that “the Intelligence Community has attempted to thwart congressional efforts to uncover the truth at every turn.”

It’s a cover-up and it’s terrifying,” said the former intel officer, who spoke to Herridge using the alias “Alice.  “It should be terrifying for all Americans.”

Dubbed “Anomalous Health Incidents (AHIs),” the syndrome was first experienced by U.S. government personnel stationed in Havana, Cuba, in 2016.  Those affected reported hearing piercing noises and then suffering head pressure followed by various symptoms, including headache, nausea, fatigue, dizziness, vertigo, ear pain, and cognitive dysfunction.

Hundreds of cases of the Havana syndrome have since been reported, chiefly among US spies, diplomats and soldiers posted abroad, leading many to believe they were targeted by a hostile country with a high powered microwave system weapon.

However, the Intelligence Community has consistently resolved that the mysterious illnesses were unlikely the work of a foreign actor, and more likely “attributable to naturally occurring medical conditions, environmental exposures, or psycho-social factors.”

The Democrat-controlled U.S. Senate came to the same conclusion in a new report released on Friday.

The House Intelligence Committee however determined in its Dec. 5 report that it is “increasingly likely a foreign adversary is responsible for some portion of reported AHIs.”

Both committees concluded that the CIA’s handling of the Havana Syndrome cases has been seriously flawed and inconsistent.

“The conclusions published by the DNI in the unclassified Intelligence Community Assessment on AHI are dubious at best, misleading at worst,” said House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence CIA Subcommittee Chairman Rick Crawford (R-Ark.)

Keep reading

Senate Intelligence Report Criticizes CIA’s Mishandling of ‘Havana Syndrome’ Cases

A bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee report released Friday sharply criticized the CIA for its mishandling of the mysterious illness known as “Havana syndrome.” The report highlights major failures in the agency’s care for individuals affected by the condition. 

The committee’s findings point to problems like delays in care, unclear policies, and a lack of preparation for future incidents. The report outlines 11 key recommendations aimed at fixing these issues and ensuring better care for CIA employees who report such health concerns.

What Is Havana Syndrome?

Havana syndrome first emerged in late 2016 when U.S. diplomats in Havana, Cuba, began experiencing strange symptoms that seemed similar to brain injuries, like dizziness, headaches, and trouble with memory and concentration. 

Since then, cases have been reported in other parts of the world, including Colombia, Austria, and the U.S., affecting diplomats, spies and soldiers. Last year, around 1,500 cases had been reported across 96 countries. 

While there’s been a lot of speculation that this could be the result of a targeted attack using some new weapon, U.S. intelligence has found no evidence linking it to a deliberate strike. The cause of the illness is still unclear, and researchers are still working to understand both what’s causing the symptoms and how to treat them.

Keep reading