FBI whistleblower raises fresh concerns about bank record mining, undercover agents in J6 probe

Arecently retired FBI supervisory intelligence analyst told Congress in a whistleblower disclosure that agents in Boston were improperly pressured by Washington to open criminal cases on 140 people who had simply taken a bus ride to the Jan. 6 rally in Washington. The agents refused because there was no evidence the attendees engaged in any criminality, the whistleblower said.

George Hill’s testimony to the House Judiciary Committee also raised new civil liberty concerns about the FBI’s Jan. 6 probe, including whether the Bureau mined Americans’ bank records without court authority and whether the agency possesses video footage it is refusing to release because it identifies undercover agents and human sources who were at the U.S. Capitol that fateful day.

Hill, a military veteran and longtime analyst for the National Security Agency (NSA) and FBI who retired last year from the Bureau’s Boston field office, told Just the News on Wednesday night that he disclosed concerns earlier this week to the House Judiciary Committee during a transcribed deposition, including that the Bureau analyzed banking data without evidence of a crime — simply to find Americans who traveled to Washington around the time of Jan. 6 or who owned a gun.

Hill said supervisors in the Washington field office pressured to open cases, first on seven individuals who came up in a sweep of bank records provided by Bank of America, and then on the larger group of 140 Americans who paid to take bus rides to President Donald Trump’s now infamous rally on Jan. 6, 2021, the day a mob overran police lines and flooded into the Capitol as Congress met to certify the 2020 election results. He credited his supervisors in Boston for resisting the pressure.

“There’s no evidence of a crime being committed here,” he said during a wide-ranging interview on the “Just the News, No Noise” television show. “We cannot open up preliminary investigations on someone for using a financial instrument in the District. And so they pushed back, and Boston did not take any action on those names.”

Hill also said the Washington field office, which led the Jan. 6 probe, did not react well to the refusal, escalating up the chain of command, but at each step of the process the Boston office held its ground. “Getting on a bus and participating in a political rally is not predication for a crime or a preliminary investigation,” he said, explaining why Boston resisted.

Keep reading

2 Antifa indicted for targeting pro-life pregnancy center in Florida ‘Jane’s Revenge’ attack

The Department of Justice has indicted two Florida residents on charges of a civil rights conspiracy for spray-painting threats on reproductive health services and for violating the FACE Act. If convicted, the two could face up to 12 years in prison, three years of supervised release, and up to $350,000 in fines.

The Grand Jury indictment from the Middle District of Florida “alleges that Caleb Freestone, 27, and Amber Smith-Stewart, 23, engaged in a conspiracy to prevent employees of reproductive health services facilities from providing those services.”

“2 Members of #Miami #Antifa indicted by the feds for a string of Jane’s Revenge related vandalism targeting pro life pregnancy centers in 2022 Caleb Freestone and Amber Smith-Stewart are both charged with Civil Rights Conspiracy and violating the FACE act,” Antifa watch reported.

Keep reading

Son of Democrat House Minority Whip Katherine M. Clark arrested for assaulting cop during Boston Antifa event

The son of Democrat House Minority Whip Katherine M. Clark was reportedly arrested during an Antifa riot in Boston, Massachusetts after allegedly vandalizing personal property and charged with assaulting an officer while resisting arrest Saturday night.

According to the Boston Police Department, at about 9:30 pm officers responded to a protest at the Parkman Bandstand Monument located in the Boston Common. “Upon arrival officers observed an individual defacing the monument with spray paint. The tagging read ‘NO COP CITY’ and ‘ACAB,'” authorities stated. The phrases are commonly utilized by anti-police Antifa activists, including the ones rioting in the Atlanta “autonomous zone.”

The suspect was later identified as Jared Dowell, 23, of Melrose. AntifaWatch pointed out that the suspect is likely the child of the Democratic politician.

Keep reading

Black activists hold armed rally to demand reparations in Virginia

Multiple BLM-affiliated groups held an armed rally in Richmond, Virginia demanding reparations for descendants of former slaves.

Video showed BLM757, BLMRVA, and the Fred Hampton Gun Club participating in the rally on Monday, armed with rifles in the gun-free zone of the State Capitol.

Police did not enforce the gun-free zone. However, the group complied when police told the armed activists to move back toward a sidewalk because they did not have a protest permit. 

According to independent journalist and documentarian Ford Fischer, the group was advocating for reparations as well as the passage of HR40, a congressional bill to study the subject.

Keep reading

Antifa protesters in Atlanta are calling for ‘Night of Rage’ against cops after shooting near training facility dubbed ‘Cop City’ left one man dead and a state trooper injured

Violent Antifa protectors are calling for a ‘Night of Rage’ against police officers after a raid of ‘Cop City’ left an activist dead and a state trooper injured.

Georgia State Patrol troopers swooped on the autonomous zone at the site of the future $90million Atlanta Public Safety Training Center in a ‘clearing operation’ on Wednesday.

In a press conference, Georgia Bureau of Investigations director Michael Register confirmed that the shooting was in self-defense, with the protestor opening fire ‘without warning’ at the trooper.

But activists are now calling for a ‘Night of Rage’ and bloodshed against the police following the shooting – threatening to enact ‘reciprocal violence’ against the authorities.

In a statement posted on social media, the Scenes from the Atlanta Forest account said: ‘A call for retaliation. Consider this a call for reciprocal violence to be done to the police and their allies.

‘On Friday, January 20th, wherever you are, you are invited to participate in a night of rage in order to honor the memory of our fallen comrade.’

The protestors, who call themselves forest defenders, are claiming that the police have ‘murdered’ one of their own and are demanding ‘action’.

Keep reading

Protest Pixie Greta Thunberg Staged Her Own Arrest and We Have the Video

Tiny protest teen Greta Thunberg has a big secret: Her arrest this week at a protest in Germany was staged, apparently with the help of overly friendly police.

Before we get to the video, I have to give you a tiny bit of background.

The uber-genius class that runs Germany decided it would be a terrific idea to shut down the country’s impressive collection of nuclear power plants without a plan to replace their electrical generation capacity and reliability.

Because Germany might suffer a tsunami like the one that took out Japan’s Fukushima reactor in 2011. Never mind the fact that Germany has about as many tsunamis as Antarctica has forest fires because, seriously, the Fukushima disaster is what got this ball of nuclear-grade stupid rolling in Angela Merkel’s Berlin.

Also, ending zero-carbon nuclear power would save the environment, because reasons.

So Germany, which once had 17 working nuclear power plants generating about a quarter of the country’s power, now has just three generating far less. Those last three were due to be shut down at the end of 2022, but that got delayed by the Ukraine War. As it turns out, Berlin making itself reliant for its energy needs on a hostile foreign power like Russia was not a smart move.

But here’s where it gets really good.

Can you guess what the environmentalist whackos in charge of Germany are using to replace their carbon-free nuclear power?

Coal.

That’s right: dirty, sooty, carbon-rich coal.

The irony here has reached such toxic levels that California readers may require a Prop 65 warning.

Enter, stage left: Protest pixie Greta Thunberg.

Berlin has forced itself to go all-in on coal so hard, they’re tearing down an entire town to get to the coal underneath. As sure as darkness follows switching the power off, the usual collection of would-be world-savers showed up to protest the destruction of Erkelenz.

“Every village stays,” they chanted. “You are not alone.”

ABC News reported that some protestors complained about “excessive” use of force by the police, but I’ll ask you to make the call.

Does this look excessive to you?

Keep reading

British Protest 15-Minute Cities Where They Will Become Prisoners of the State

Fifteen-minute cities are popping up everywhere, and the World Economic Forum is wildly enthusiastic about them. Last year it was announced that Paris, France, would become a 15-minute city, and now the British city of Oxford is next. However, outraged Brits are fighting back.

As reported previously at RAIR Foundation USA, the city council has announced that it will divide Oxford into 15-minute neighborhoods or small 15-minute towns billed as “greener, cleaner and safer.” To further seize control of people’s lives, Globalists are pushing the false idea that these “green” cities, which make services accessible to residents within 15 minutes of their homes, will “save the planet” and help all humanity.

Instead, they are nothing more than a way for them to restrict, coerce, fine, punish, surveil, and limit the fundamental right of freedom of movement for residents. For example, residents are not allowed to leave your 15-minute city by car more than the allotted times a year. Otherwise, you will be fined. In addition, the government will track and control your every movement through your smartphones & facial recognition technology.

Keep reading

FBI Informants Who Marched With Proud Boys on Jan. 6 Will Testify for Their Defense

Before the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021, the FBI had well-placed informants in the Proud Boys who the government hoped could glean information about the notorious far-right street-fighting gang’s inner workings. 

Now, some of those same informants are being called as witnesses in the Proud Boys’ high-profile seditious conspiracy trial—by the defense, who think their testimony will help get their clients off the hook and prove they had no plot to storm the Capitol. 

According to defense lawyers, those informants were privy to Proud Boys’ chats and even marched alongside them to the Capitol on Jan. 6. 

After several delays, opening arguments finally got underway Thursday in the high-profile seditious conspiracy trial against the Proud Boy ‘s ex-“chairman” Enrique Tarrio, top organizers Joseph Biggs, Zach Rehl, and Ethan Nordean, and member Dominic Pezzola. 

All five men are accused of entering into a secret agreement to storm the Capitol, with the ultimate goal of disrupting and even preventing the peaceful transition of power. They face a maximum of 20 years in prison. 

Each of the defendants has their own legal teams—an array of personalities and characters who are employing a grab bag of strategies and arguments they hope will exonerate their clients. But it’s clear that the biggest asset to the defense’s case, by far, could be the testimony of those government informants. 

Keep reading