‘Question All Of It’ – The Current Western Propaganda For Ukraine Is Epic In Scale

When we shared yesterday that all interested observers should be very wary of the information from media sources around Ukraine, there was a reason for that.  Question everything. Take nothing at face value.

If you have never experienced the propaganda push surrounding war, the totality of the inbound bullsh*t can be destabilizing, overwhelming and unnerving.  It’s one of the reasons why CTH doesn’t share immediate information.  Everyone has an agenda.

Everything we are seeing in U.S. media surrounding U.S. interests in Ukraine is a massive propaganda operation with the headquarters in the U.S. State Department and U.S. intelligence community.  The sense of sympathy you are feeling is part of an intentionally manipulative operation from within this DC matrix.

The images, pictures, videos, speeches, soundbites and the cinematography broadcast by U.S. corporate media are all purposefully intended to create a very specific outlook within the American people toward the issues in Ukraine.  The leftist United Nations, and the leftist U.S State Dept, will work together on this just like they have done in the prior examples (Ukraine 1.0, Libya, Egypt, etc.).

It is very easy to become a victim of psychological warfare intended to manipulate our opinions.

Keep reading

War Propaganda: ‘Snake Island’ Story Falls Apart After Video ‘Shows Soldiers Detained Alive’

Perhaps the biggest story hyped by the controlled media this week was the tale of 13 Ukrainian soldiers stationed on Snake Island refusing to surrender to a Russian warship and telling them “go f**k yourself” before being blown to smithereens.

On late Friday or early Saturday, Russia released video purportedly showing dozens of Ukrainian soldiers stationed on Snake Island were actually detained alive.

On Saturday, the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine put out a statement on Facebook acknowledging they now have “got strong beliefs that all Ukrainian defenders of Zmiiniy Island may be alive.”

They said they were previously operating “according to available information” at the time and their story about Snake Island was based on “preliminary information” before they “lost contact” with those on the island.

“Currently, after receiving information about their probable location, the SBGS together with the Armed Forces is working to identify our soldiers, which is common in open networks,” the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine said. “We sincerely hope that the boys will return home as soon as possible, and the information received at the time of the attack on the death will not be confirmed.”

Keep reading

Russia-Ukraine war: These videos of the invasion are actually from the Middle East

Since Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine on Thursday, social media has been awash with videos claiming to show the latest developments on the ground. 

At least 137 Ukrainians have been killed, including soldiers and civilians, as Moscow launched air strikes across its neighbouring country and Russian troops closed in on the capital Kyiv. 

As one of the most serious escalations in violence in recent European history, the war is playing out in real-time on digital platforms. 

But while social media has proven to be an invaluable source of information and live updates for many, it has also been a vehicle for spreading fake material. 

Much of that has involved viral content purporting to show fighting between Russia and Ukraine, but actually coming from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region

Keep reading

Journalists spread hoax that Proud Boys are sending brigade of fighters to help Russia

Duped by a troll account, US and Australian journalists have spread misinformation that Proud Boys are traveling to eastern Europe to fight for Russia.

“We have lift off! See you when we return Australia. Brothers staying behind look after this great nation. We will return with great gifts for all! #Ukraine #bridewive,” troll account “Proud Boys Southern Tablelands” tweeted Friday. [The account had around 10 followers at the time of the tweet.]

The clip uploaded by the Twitter account is taken from an old video posted by a YouTuber in 2018 flying from Sydney to Hong Kong.

The same troll account also posted: “Proud Boys Southern Tablelands is sending a group of 8 of their best on a flight from Sydney to Poland 1610 tomorrow. We will be rendezvousing with our Brothers from Proud Boys chapters all over the world and be making our way by foot to Ukraine to help Vlad. Pray for us. Uhuru!”

Predictably, the mainstream media took the bait. Before long, the hoax was soon picked up and spread by blue check personalities on Twitter who expressed collective shock and outrage that the right-wing group would attempt such a feat.

Among those who believed a troll account posting flight take-off footage from 2018 was current include Twitter-verified ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) News journalist Max Walden and ABC’s RN Breakfast host Patricia Karvelas.

Keep reading