A monumental UFO scandal is looming

The decades-long saga of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) is barreling headlong toward one of two stunning conclusions.

Either the U.S. government has mounted an extraordinary, decades-long coverup of UFO retrieval and reverse-engineering activities, or elements of the defense and intelligence establishment are engaging in a staggeringly brazen psychological disinformation campaign.

Either possibility would have profound implications for democracy, the role of government and perhaps also humanity’s place in the cosmos.

For these reasons, it is imperative that Congress and federal law enforcement agencies devote significant resources to investigating a series of remarkable UFO-related developments.

Importantly, a third explanation for recent events — that dozens of high-level, highly-cleared officials have come to believe enduring UFO myths, rumors and speculation as fact — appears increasingly unlikely.

In June, U.S. Air Force veteran and former intelligence official David Grusch alleged that elements of the U.S. government have secretly and illegally overseen a decades-long UFO retrieval and reverse-engineering effort. Two defense officials corroborated the broad contours of Grusch’s stunning claims.

Grusch has stated that he provided a wealth of highly classified evidence to the powerful internal investigative agencies overseeing the Department of Defense and the U.S intelligence community, but he has not presented any such evidence publicly.

However, the officials and lawmakers who have reviewed Grusch’s classified evidence are taking his extraordinary allegations seriously.

Keep reading

Whistleblower testifies that US government is ‘absolutely’ in possession of non-human craft

A former Pentagon intelligence official testified Wednesday that he was “absolutely” certain the government had possession of nonhuman craft.

David Grusch, a former Air Force officer, said during a House Oversight Committee hearing that his information was based on interviews with 40 witnesses and that he knew where the material was being held. Grusch added that nonhuman “biologics” were recovered along with the craft.

Grusch initially made the claims last month before adding the information about pilots in a NewsNation interview.

He was an intelligence officer for the Air Force and eventually joined the task force looking into unidentified anomalous phenomena, or UAP, the military’s preferred term for UFOs.

He said he became a whistleblower in May 2022 after he received a number of concerning reports that the government was acting with secrecy and without congressional oversight with regard to UAP.

A Pentagon spokesperson strenuously denied Grusch’s initial claims, saying they have “not discovered any verifiable information to substantiate claims that any programs regarding the possession or reverse-engineering of extraterrestrial materials have existed in the past or exist currently.”

Grusch said he feared for his life and had faced professional and personal consequences from the government for speaking out, noting there was an ongoing whistleblower retaliation investigation into his treatment.

He said he believed that the government first became aware of nonhuman technology in the 1930s and that there had been a “multi-decade campaign to disenfranchise public interest.”

Keep reading

UFO Whistleblower: US Recovered Non-Human Biological Pilots from Crashed Crafts

US Air Force Major David Grusch on Wednesday testified before a House Oversight and Accountability subcommittee hearing on UFOs.

Grusch, a former intel community official tasked with investigating UAPs (unidentified aerial phenomena), told lawmakers the US government has recovered “non-human” biological pilots from crashed crafts.

“My testimony is based on information I’ve been given by individuals with a long-standing track record of legitimacy and service to this country, many of whom have shared compelling evidence in the form of photography, official documentation and classified oral testimony to myself and many various colleagues,” Grusch said on Wednesday.

“I am asking Congress to hold our government to this standard and thoroughly investigate these claims,” Grusch said. “But as I stand here under oath now I am speaking to the facts as I have been told them.”

Keep reading

Congressional Hearing on UFOs Features Testimony from Pilots & Whistleblower

UFOs were once again the talk of Congress on Wednesday morning by way of yet another highly anticipated hearing on the mysterious phenomenon. Organized by the House Subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs, the event differed significantly from the two previous hearings held over the last year. Unlike at those gatherings, which featured testimony from Pentagon officials investigating unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs), the witnesses on Wednesday were former Navy pilots Ryan Graves and David Fravor, who recounted their own encounters with UFOs as well as whistleblower David Grusch, who sparked headlines earlier this year with his claims that the United States has a clandestine crash retrieval program for downed UAPs.

The refreshingly bipartisan affair, which ran nearly two-and-a-half hours and can be seen in full above, saw politicians from both sides of the aisle call for greater transparency from the government with regards to the phenomenon that has long been shrouded in secrecy. The hearing was unsurprisingly short on specific answers with regards to the UFO mystery as its purpose seemed to be geared more towards conveying to the public that this is a serious issue that can no longer be ignored or ridiculed. To that end, Rep. Tim Burchett, who spearheaded the hearing, declared that “we’re not bringing little green men or flying saucers into the hearing … we’re just going to get to the facts. We’re going to uncover the cover up.”

During his testimony, Graves recalled members of his squadron frequently encountering mysterious objects that resembled “dark grey or black cubes inside of clear sphere.” He went on to muse that “if everyone could see the sensor and video data I witnessed, our national conversation would change.” Meanwhile, Fravor shared his account of the now-famous ‘Tic Tac’ UFO incident and he asserted that the enigmatic object “was far superior to anything that we had at the time, have today or looking to develop in the next 10 years.” One overarching theme to emerge from their remarks was a call for an improvement in the ways in which pilots can report their experiences with UAPs so that they do not have to fear professional reprisals for speaking on the subject.

Keep reading

Congressman issues grim warning after viewing classified UFO footage: Could turn Earth to ‘charcoal’

A Tennessee lawmaker issued a dire warning after claiming to have seen classified UFO footage that hasn’t been released to the public.

Rep. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., speculated extraterrestrial life forms could have technology that humanity “can’t handle” during an appearance on the “Event Horizon” podcast. 

“If they’re out there, they’re out there, and if they have this kind of technology, then they could turn us into a charcoal briquette,” Burchett said.

“And if they can travel light years or at the speeds that we’ve seen, and physics as we know it, fly underwater, don’t show a heat trail, things like that, then we are vastly out of our league.”

Burchett is a sitting member on the House Oversight Committee, which has held hearings about potential threats and unexplained UAPs, Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena, a government-derived word for UFOs.

“We can’t handle it,” Burchett said during his podcast appearance about potential alien tech. “We couldn’t fight them off what we wanted to. That’s why I don’t think they’re a threat to us, or they would already have been.”

Keep reading

Harvard professor Avi Loeb believes he’s found fragments of alien technology

Harvard professor Avi Loeb believes he may have found fragments of alien technology from a meteor that landed in the waters off of Papua, New Guinea in 2014.

Loeb and his team just brought the materials back to Harvard for analysis. The U.S. Space Command confirmed with almost near certainty, 99.999%, that the material came from another solar system. The government gave Loeb a 10 km (6.2 mile) radius of where it may have landed.

“That is where the fireball took place, and the government detected it from the Department of Defense. It’s a very big area, the size of Boston, so we wanted to pin it down,” said Loeb. “We figured the distance of the fireball based off the time delay between the arrival of blast wave, the boom of explosion, and the light that arrived quickly.”

Their calculations allowed them to chart the potential path of the meteor. Those calculations happened to carve a path right through the same projected 10 km range that came from the U.S. government. Loeb and his crew took a boat called the Silver Star out to the area. The ship took numerous passes along and around the meteor’s projected path. Researchers combed the ocean floor by attaching a sled full of magnets to their boat.

“We found ten spherules. These are almost perfect spheres, or metallic marbles. When you look at them through a microscope, they look very distinct from the background,” explained Loeb, “They have colors of gold, blue, brown, and some of them resemble a miniature of the Earth.”

An analysis of the composition showed that the spherules are made of 84% iron, 8% silicon, 4% magnesium, and 2% titanium, plus trace elements. They are sub-millimeter in size. The crew found 50 of them in total.

Keep reading

Why the UFO whistleblowers are getting a mixed reaction

David Grusch, a retired career intelligence officer, continues to generate attention with his claims that a secret UFO recovery program has operated beyond congressional oversight for decades. Grusch is receiving a mixed reception on and off Capitol Hill.

Still, the Senate Intelligence Committee’s vice chairman, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), appears to think Grusch might be on to something.

Speaking to NewsNation last week, Rubio noted that other whistleblowers have come forward to the committee to make similar claims of a concealed UFO recovery program. While Rubio said the committee was investigating these claims, it had to be careful. As he put it, “Some of these people still work in the government, and frankly a lot of them are very fearful. Fearful of their jobs, fearful of their clearances, fearful of their career. And some, frankly, are fearful of harm coming to them.”

Rubio, who has an enduring interest in UFOs, is a member of the so-called Gang of Eight group of congressional leaders who are briefed on some of the most classified U.S. intelligence and military activities. Yet not all of the Gang of Eight agree with Rubio’s stance. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner (R-OH), for example, recently expressed skepticism about Grusch’s claims. Turner’s comments suggest Congress does not yet possess any smoking gun UFO evidence. This is not to say that such evidence does not exist, but rather that it has been very well hidden within very small groups of people if it does exist.

Keep reading

‘True’ or ‘crazy’? UFO whistleblowers coming ‘out of the woodwork’

In a June 26 interview with NewsNation, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) stated that multiple individuals had corroborated a whistleblower’s explosive allegations of a secret, decades-long UFO crash retrieval and reverse-engineering effort.

As the top Republican on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and a member of the so-called Gang of Eight, Rubio’s extraordinary comments carry particular weight.

According to Rubio, only one of two remarkable outcomes will ultimately explain recent developments, “Either what [the whistleblower] is saying is partially true or entirely true,” he said, “or we have some really smart, educated people with high clearances and very important positions in our government who are crazy and are leading us on a goose chase.”

“Most of these people,” Rubio continued, “have held very high clearances and high positions within our government. So, you ask yourself: What incentive would so many people with that kind of qualification  these are serious people — have to come forward and make something up?”

Pressed for details, Rubio stated that individuals with “firsthand knowledge or firsthand claims” are “saying to us what you’ve seen out there in the public record, whether it’s about legacy [UFO] programs or about current events.”

According to Rubio, the whistleblowers’ statements are beyond “the realm of what any of us [on the Senate Intelligence Committee] has ever dealt with.”

Keep reading

UFO fever grips Washington: Republican Congressman says UFOs may be ‘ancient civilization’ as Senator Marco Rubio worries craft retrieval programs are being run by ‘internal military complex’ that is ‘accountable to no one’

UFO fever appears to be gripping Washington after a series of extraordinary claims and revelations from lawmakers this week.

Claims of an illegal, hidden UFO crash retrieval program operating within the shadows were made public this month by Air Force and intelligence agency veteran David Grusch.    

Congressman and Marine veteran Mike Gallagher let loose his theories on the mystery this Tuesday, suggesting that UFOs might be time-traveling craft piloted by humans from the future, as in the 1984 film ‘The Terminator.’

Florida Senator Marco Rubio also revealed he had been approached by several high ranking Government officials with top-level security clearances who said they had ‘first-hand’ knowledge of UFO programs.

Appearing on ESPN analyst Pat McAfee’s sports talk show, Rep Gallagher, a Wisconsin Republican, floated his hypothesis that the unexplained phenomena ‘could actually be an ancient civilization that’s just been hiding here and is suddenly showing itself.’

But Rep. Gallagher also brought the conversation back down to Earth, airing his concerns that the airborne mysteries might prove to be breakthrough aerospace technology mastered by a US foreign adversary. 

‘I’m probably the most interested in is whether it’s adversary technology, particularly from China,’ said Gallagher, who is also the chair of the House Committee on the Chinese Communist Party. 

Whether or not we are alone in the universe, the congressman is not alone among his fellow lawmakers in openly airing his UFO concerns. 

Senator Rubio — in the unaired portions of his interview with NewsNation on Monday — voiced concern over the apparent and ‘very problematic’ lawlessness of the alleged UFO crash retrieval and reverse-engineering program.

Behind closed doors, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, where Senator Rubio is vice chairman, has heard even more ‘firsthand’ testimony on these covert UFO programs from senior military and intelligence whistleblowers beyond Grusch.  

In a complete and uncut transcript of his recent interview, supplied to the DailyMail.com by a member of Senator Rubio’s office, Rubio described the alleged UFO program as ‘in essence, some sort of an internal military complex that’s their own government and is accountable to no one.’

‘It would be a huge problem,’ the Florida Republican said, ‘if it’s even partially true.’ 

Keep reading

Top US Officials Have ‘First-Hand Knowledge’ of Secret UFO Program: Rubio

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) has claimed that multiple senior government officials—including Pentagon employees with “high clearances”—are aware of a secret UFO craft crash retrieval program being run by the United States.

The Republican lawmaker made the claims in an interview with NewsNation on June 26, shortly after Air Force veteran and former intelligence officer David Grusch alleged that the Pentagon had discovered dead alien bodies from spacecraft that had crashed.

“There are people that have come forward to share information with our committee over the last couple of years … I want to be very protective of these people,” said Rubio, who serves as vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

“A lot of these people came to us even before protections were in the law for whistleblowers to come forward,” Rubio said, adding that many of those claimed to have “first-hand knowledge” of the alleged extraterrestrial retrieval program.

The Florida Republican alleged that some of the whistleblowers who have stepped forward with similar claims to Grusch are public figures with “high clearances” and “high positions within our government.”

“We’re trying to gather as much of that information as we can … Some of these people still work in the government,” Rubio said. He added that many of them are fearful of losing their jobs, losing their clearances, and being harmed.

Rubio’s comments come amid an ongoing investigation—led by House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-Ky.)—into the alleged secret military UFO program. The committee is expected to hold a hearing on the matter soon.

Keep reading