When the Covid-19 vaccine rollout to the public began in late 2020, medical professionals, public health agencies, and government spokespeople all assured the public that the novel mRNA “vaccines” did not cause negative systematic effects on human bodies. They promised the public, many of whom were sceptical about the safety of a drug brought to market at “warp speed,” that the vaccines were “safe and effective.”
Those who questioned or challenged the “safe and effective” assurances were dismissed as “anti-vaxxers” and accused of wanting to kill others, especially the elderly. Few medical and public health experts spoke out about the need for long-term studies.
This attack on challengers to public health’s all-out push, and the resulting censorship of the emerging problem, resulted in catastrophic harm to male fertility.
The following is extracted from the article ‘Pfizer, FDA, CDC Hid Proven Harms to Male Sperm Quality, Testes Function, from mRNA Vaccine Ingredients’ by Amy Kelly, Program Director for the War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project as well as the COO of DailyClout. Find more by Amy Kelly HERE.
Pfizer’s own documents and other medical studies show:
- Pfizer did not test “male reproductive toxicity”. Male reproductive toxicity is defined as adverse effects (negative impacts) related to sexual function and fertility in an adult male.
- Pfizer also did not test for adverse effects from vaccinated men’s semen, on the development of their offspring.
- mRNA vaccine ingredients travel throughout the body and gather in organs, including in the testes.
- mRNA vaccines resulting in “anti-sperm antibodies” – that is to say, antibodies that treat sperm as an “invader”, and damage or kill it – is a known adverse event related to this form of vaccination.
- mRNA vaccines cause a staggering drop in semen concentration and total motile count.
- By suppressing discussion of this information, public health agencies, medical professionals, and governments globally denied and continue to deny men true informed consent.