UK trace found in assassination attempt on Russian general – FSB chief

Britain’s secret services were involved in the attempted assassination of Lieutenant General Vladimir Alekseyev, Aleksandr Bortnikov, the Director of Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB), has stated.

Alekseyev, first deputy chief of Russia’s Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU), was shot several times in the back earlier this month as he waited by an elevator in his apartment block in western Moscow. He survived the attack.

The Russian authorities have since detained three suspects in connection with the assassination attempt, including the alleged gunman – identified as 65-year-old Ukrainian-born Russian citizen Lyubomir Korba – who was extradited to Russia with the assistance of the United Arab Emirates.

In an interview with Vesti TV channel on Sunday, Bortnikov reiterated that the assassination attempt was orchestrated by Kiev’s intelligence services. However, they had been acting with the support of “third countries,” Bortnikov said.

“We see the UK trace here, first and foremost. That’s why the investigation continues,” the FSB chief said, without providing further details. He pledged that Russia would not allow the attack to go unanswered, describing any public discussion of specific retaliatory measures as “a delicate issue.”

“We are closely monitoring everything that is happening. Of course, we will never forget, and we will never forgive,” Bortnikov added.

Keep reading

ORBÁN FIGHTS BACK: Hungary Blocks $106 Billion EU Loan to Ukraine Until Zelensky Allows Flow of Russian Oil Through Druzhba Pipeline To Resume

Orbán accuses Ukraine of fomenting chaos in Hungary to benefit the Globalist opposition candidate.

This is a conflict that’s raging for months, but now, as Hungarian elections approach, the question of the Druzhba pipeline has come to the forefront of geopolitical tensions between Budapest and Kiev.

The supply of Russian oil to Hungary and Slovakia via the Druzhba (Friendship) pipeline across Ukrainian territory was cut by an attack, causing an explosion that destroyed it.

While in the last few days Orbán and Slovakia’s Robert Fico have retaliated by halting the delivery of diesel and energy to Ukraine, they have now gone a step further, blocking the much-needed EU funds from reaching Kyiv.

Keep reading

From €1.5B to €5B: Did Romania’s Globalist Government Conceal the Real Cost of Supporting Zelensky’s War Effort?

A heated national debate has erupted in Romania after fresh claims suggested that the true cost of Bucharest’s support for Ukraine may be much higher than the public has been told.

What began as a routine televised discussion on the country’s budget priorities quickly escalated into a broader confrontation over transparency, sovereignty, and the price Romania is paying for its alignment with Brussels’ “prop up the failing Ukrainian state at any cost” policy.

During a recent broadcast, journalist Robert Turcescu pressed former Finance Minister Adrian Câciu on the following question: how much is the Romanian government really spending on Ukraine? The answer he received has fueled growing skepticism toward the government’s official narrative.

Câciu acknowledged that the publicly cited figure of approximately €1.5 billion reflects only direct public expenditures, such as housing, food, and social assistance for Ukrainian refugees inside Romania. But he argued that this figure represents only a fraction of the total fiscal burden ultimately borne by Romanian taxpayers.

According to Câciu, when defense spending, border security operations, and interior ministry costs related to the war are included, the real figure could approach 1.5% of GDP. With Romania’s GDP estimated at roughly €370 billion, that percentage amounts into approximately €5 billion.

The distinction between direct aid and broader security-related expenditures lies at the heart of the controversy. Government officials have emphasized the lower figure, while critics argue that the public deserves a consolidated, transparent accounting of the full cost.

Turcescu reacted sharply to the suggestion that Romania’s total war-related spending could be closer to €5 billion. He publicly questioned why, amid domestic austerity measures and tax increases, such sums would be directed toward Kyiv without full disclosure.

Official data provided by Romania’s Fiscal Council in response to an inquiry from right-wing populist AUR MEP Gheorghe Piperea paint a different picture. According to that response, Romania’s total military, financial, and humanitarian support from February 2022 through mid-2025 amounted to around €1.5 billion — approximately 0.6% of GDP.

That figure would place Romania in the middle tier among European contributors. Countries such as Denmark and Estonia have devoted more than 3% of GDP, while Lithuania, Poland, the Netherlands, Germany, and France have also contributed proportionally more than Romania.

Prime Minister Ilie Bolojan has further stated that direct financial assistance in 2025 amounted to approximately €50 million, largely channeled through NATO mechanisms. However, many military expenditures remain classified through Romania’s Supreme Council of National Defense (CSAT), limiting public oversight.

The result is a widening credibility gap. While the government emphasizes limited direct aid, critics argue that broader institutional and logistical costs — from troop deployments to enhanced border security — are effectively war expenditures that taxpayers ultimately finance.

Keep reading

Kiev Mayor Klitschko Says City Near Catastrophe, Survival of Ukraine ‘An Open Question’, as Anti-Corruption Bureau Arrest Former Minister Galushchenko Trying To Flee the Country

Mayor Klitschko tells it like it is, while former minister Galushchenko fails to flee prosecution.

While Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky was warm and defiant in the Munich Security Conference, back home, the situation continues to devolve, risking getting to the point of no return.

Outspoken Kiev mayor – and former boxing champion – Vitali Klitschko has come out and said that Ukraine’s survival ‘as an independent nation’ remains an ‘open question’, as the Russian missile and drone strikes on energy infrastructure have brought Kiev to the brink of catastrophe.

Financial Times reported:

“’Right now, the question of the future of our country — whether we will survive as an independent country or not is still open’” said the former international boxing champion turned mayor.”

Keep reading

EXPOSED: EU’s Desperate Push to Ram Ukraine Into the Bloc by 2027 — Ignoring Treaties, Crushing Sovereignty, and Setting Up for Epic Failure Just Like the Russian Assets Fiasco!

In a brazen display of bureaucratic overreach that’s straight out of a globalist nightmare, the European Union’s elite are hell-bent on forcing Ukraine’s accession by 2027, trampling on treaties, national sovereignty, and common sense.

It’s the same rigged game we saw with the attempted confiscation of Russian assets – all hype, no substance, and destined to crash and burn. Spoiler: It ain’t happening, folks.

Let’s break it down. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is demanding a fixed 2027 deadline for EU membership as part of any peace deal with Russia, claiming it’ll lock Ukraine away from Moscow’s grip.

He’s pushing hard, saying Ukraine will be “technically ready” by then and warning that without it, Russia will sabotage the process.

Rather tellingly, when Zelensky addresses his European partners who are generously funding him, he never asks; he demands. As if the world owed him something. He did the same with his previous financial backers: the Americans.

Sounds bold, right? But reality check: The EU’s own treaties and rules scream “impossible.” The Copenhagen criteria – those ironclad requirements on rule of law, human rights, and economic stability – take years, if not decades, to meet.

No shortcuts, no exceptions. Yet here we are, with Brussels hatching wild schemes like “partial membership” or “reverse enlargement” to jam Ukraine in early, reforms be damned.

The Balts are psychologically at war

Germany, the EU’s economic powerhouse, isn’t buying it. Chancellor Friedrich Merz slammed the door shut, declaring Ukraine’s 2027 entry “out of the question” and “not possible.” He insisted on full compliance with the criteria, a process that drags on even in peacetime. No fast-track for Kyiv, period.

Belgium’s Prime Minister Bart De Wever? He’s even more blunt. De Wever diagnosed the Baltic states as “psychologically at war with Russia,” willing to drag the entire continent into their paranoia.

He’s already proven his spine by torpedoing EU plans to loot frozen Russian assets for Ukraine aid, forcing a humiliating backdown.

Luxembourg Foreign Minister Xavier Bettel straight-up told Zelensky to stop issuing ultimatums, reminding him that EU rules aren’t optional. “Don’t give ultimatums – it’s not in your interest,” Bettel said, echoing what sane leaders across Europe are thinking.

Despite these massive red flags, the EU Commission under Ursula von der Leyen is pulling every dirty trick.

They’re floating “unprecedented” plans for gradual integration, like giving Ukraine early access to membership perks without full reforms.

The zealots in the Baltic states – Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania – are leading the charge, obsessed with poking the Russian bear at any cost.

As De Wever nailed it, they’re ready to “do anything, absolutely anything” to impose their worldview on Europe. Outlets like Politico, partially bankrolled by EU cash, are spinning this as a done deal.

Their “5 steps to get Ukraine into the EU in 2027” reads like propaganda, claiming the only real hurdle is, of course, Hungary – that “fascist” holdout, Viktor Orbán.

Ah, Hungary – the lone wolf standing against the globalist tide. Orbán blasted the 2027 plan as an “open declaration of war” against his country, vowing no Hungarian parliament will approve it “in the next 100 years.”

This whole circus mirrors the Russian assets debacle to a T. Remember how the EU hyped confiscating $300 billion in frozen Russian funds to rebuild Ukraine? They pushed hard, ignoring legal risks and Russian retaliation threats.

But Belgium balked, fearing lawsuits and economic blowback, forcing a watered-down “indefinite freeze” instead of outright seizure. Billions in “reparation loans” got floated, but the grand plan fizzled amid vetoes and reality checks.

Same script here: Overpromising, underdelivering, and trampling treaties in the name of “rule of law.” Hypocrisy much? Why the madness?

Simple – the Baltic bloc’s worldvision is infecting Brussels, desperate to yank Europe into endless conflict. Russia, Russia, Russia. But the world ain’t buying it anymore.

This fantasy will flop harder than the assets grab. The EU’s bureaucratic Quasimodo is exposed – bloated, corrupt, and out of touch.

Keep reading

U.S.-born rabbi called ‘extremist,’ kicked out of Russia

For the eighth time this past decade, Russian authorities told a foreign Chabad rabbi living in Russia to leave the country.Josef Marozof, a New York-born rabbi who began working 12 years ago for Chabad in the city of Ulyanovsk 400 miles east of Moscow, was ordered earlier this week to leave because the FSB security service said he had been involved in unspecified “extremist behavior.”Marozof appealed the decision in a supreme court but his appeal was denied Saturday, the news site Jewish.ru reported Tuesday. He, his wife and six children, who were all born in Russia, have left for the United States.Marozof had a residence permit well into 2021 but it had been revoked over the charges, which he denied and asked they be made public so he could challenge them. The court declined to order the FSB to specify the charges.Last year, a court in Krasnodar ordered the deportation of Ari Edelkopf, who had been working as Chabad’s emissary to the city of Sochi, on grounds that he was a threat to national security. Edelkopf’s appeal against the unspecified charge, which he denied, were dismissed.Chabad of Russia, which enjoys friendly relations with President Vladimir Putin, strongly protested Edelkopf’s expulsion, which the movement said was disconcerting because of the allegation that he endangers state security.Behind the expulsion of Edelkopf and the other rabbis, according to Boruch Gorin, a senior aide to Russian Chief Rabbi Berel Lazar, is an attempt by the state to limit the number of foreign clerics living in Russia – an effort that has led to expulsions not only of rabbis but also of imams and Protestant priests.“It’s not targeting the Jews,” he said. Rather, Jews are “collateral damage” in this broader effort.

Keep reading

Russia Limits Access to Social Media Platform Telegram as It Pushes State-Run ‘Super-App’ Called Max – UPDATE: WhatsApp and YouTube Fully Blocked by Moscow

Russia turns on Telegram.

All around the world, social media companies are under pressure from state actors, and our hard-won freedom of speech is under threat in the process.

Case in point: Russia.

Having banned US platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and X, and limited access to YouTube, the Russian government now turns on Telegram – a very popular app used by Russian soldiers and war correspondents.

Yesterday (11), Russia’s communications watchdog, Roskomnadzor, started limiting access to Telegram.

Bloomberg reported:

“Measures to slow down access to the messenger service have already begun, the news service reported, citing another person familiar that it didn’t identify. RBC said it sent a request for comment to Roskomnadzor.

The government has been promoting the use of a state-run ‘super-app’ called Max, modeled after China’s WeChat, at the same time as it has choked off access to foreign messenger services. As well as messaging, Max hosts government services and enables document storage, banking and other public and commercial services.”

Keep reading

U.S. Approves $185 Million Sale of Abrams, Bradley, and HIMARS Spare Parts to Ukraine

The United States has approved a potential $185 million Foreign Military Sale (FMS) to Ukraine focused exclusively on sustainment, spare parts, and logistics support for U.S.-supplied ground combat systems currently in service with Ukrainian forces.

According to notifications released on February 6, 2026, the U.S. State Department authorized the sale, and the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) transmitted the required certification to Congress. The case, designated DSCA 25-105, covers Class IX spare parts and associated services intended to maintain the operational readiness of armored vehicles, artillery, and rocket systems that have seen sustained use during ongoing combat operations.

Sustainment-Centered Assistance

Unlike earlier security assistance packages that emphasized the transfer of complete weapons platforms, the newly approved sale is centered on maintenance and lifecycle supportClass IX material refers to repair parts and components required to keep existing equipment operational, including assemblies, subassemblies, kits, and items consumed during routine and battle-damage maintenance.

U.S. officials described the package as a logistics-focused measure designed to address the cumulative effects of high operational tempo on Western-supplied systems. Continuous fielding under combat conditions has accelerated wear on engines, drivetrains, fire control components, sensors, electronics, and suspension systems, making predictable access to certified spare parts a key factor in sustained combat effectiveness.

Keep reading

Zelensky tries to kill the chance for Russia-Ukraine peace, again

The assassination attempt on Lieutenant General Vladimir Alekseyev, first deputy chief of Russia’s Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) is clearly the Zelensky regime’s latest desperate bid to sabotage the emerging Russia-Ukraine-US negotiations channel in Abu Dhabi and prolong the war.

When negotiations gain traction, spoilers surface. That’s Negotiations 101. And this week’s second round in Abu Dhabi was precisely the kind of movement that unnerves actors who fear ballots, reforms, and accountability more than inevitable defeat on the battlefield.

The target choice reinforces the point. Alekseyev is the second-in-command of GRU chief Igor Kostyukov – who sits on the Russian delegation in Abu Dhabi. Striking the No. 2 as the No. 1 shuttles between sessions is both a very deliberate message and an attempt to rattle Russia’s delegation, inject chaos into its decision loop, force security overdrive, and ultimately, provoke Moscow’s withdrawal from the talks.

Nor is this the first time kinetic theater has tracked with diplomatic motion. Recall the attempted drone strike on President Vladimir Putin’s Valdai residence in late 2025, which coincided with particularly intense US-Russia exchanges. You don’t have to be a cynic to see a pattern: whenever the diplomatic door cracks open, someone try to slam it shut with explosives, drones, or bullets – then retreats behind a smokescreen of denials and proxies. Call it plausible deniability as policy.

Keep reading

UFO intel documents stolen out of Russia reveal decade-long probes into alien encounters, abductions

Landmark UFO documents smuggled out of Russia 30 years ago — and just publicly revealed — show the Soviets investigated thousands of reports of extraterrestrial craft and encounters with aliens.

Legendary reporter George Knapp, 73, quietly released on Jan. 16 documents he smuggled out of Russia in 1993 under the nose of the KGB after the fall of the USSR in 1991.

The translated documents reveal the shocking extent to which the USSR and the post-Soviet Russian Federation probed the persistent phenomenon — despite the communist government officially deeming UFOs a concoction of war-mongering “American imperialists” in 1953.

The USSR commissioned several studies of UFOs beginning with the “Network-AN” program in 1979, continuing with “Galaxy-MD” from 1981-1985, “Pluton 7” in 1989 and 1990, and the continuing “Thread 3” program.

Keep reading