After reviewing the 161 emergency use authorizations granted by the FDA since February, I found that at least 10 Chinese companies were delivered the FDA stamp of approval to deliver diagnostic tests in the United States for SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19.
These China-based companies have received FDA EUAs that grants them the ability to test for the coronavirus in America (including date of approval and link to FDA approval document):
- Beijing Wantai Biological Pharmacy Enterprise Co., Ltd (9/9/20).
- ZhuHai Sinochips Bioscience Co., Ltd (8/17/20)
- Xiamen Zeesan Biotech Co., Ltd. (7/31/20)
- Jiangsu CoWin Biotech Co., Ltd. (7/24/20)
- Jiangsu Bioperfectus Technologies Co., Ltd. (6/18/20)
- Genetron Health (Beijing) Co., Ltd. (6/5/20)
- Sansure BioTech Inc. (5/4/20)
- Seasun Biomaterials (4/27/20)
- Fosun Pharma (4/17/20)
- BGI Genomics Co. Ltd. (3/26/20)
China is the United States’ greatest adversary, and Beijing has not been forthcoming about the role it played in potentially negligently unleashing the novel coronavirus. These factors may cause many to raise concerns about the FDA’s decision to continue to authorize Chinese labs and companies to deliver U.S. coronavirus testing. Moreover, China’s one-party, top-down totalitarian system demands that corporations based in China are completely subservient to the state. There are no truly independent companies in China. All are ultimately beholden to the needs of the Chinese Community Party (CCP).